Games like Truth or Dare
Parties are never the same without the games we all love to play. Truth or Dare is one of the classics that we all love but there are a lot of other games like Truth or Dare. We give you a list of the best and most-loved party games out there!Party & Drinking Games 👇
We're hiring and looking for a fully remote UI/UX designer. Apply now!
- Truth or Dare Game
- Never Have I Ever
- Two Truths, One Lie
- Would You Rather
- Spin the Bottle
- Most Likely To
Party games give more life and fun to parties like nothing else ever could! Parties are supposed to be social events that give you the chance to get to know others. There are undeniably times when parties aren’t as epic as we planned they would be, that is why you should plan games ahead to save the day!
Of all the party games out there, the most popular crowd-favorite that never fails to intrigue and entertain everyone ever since it was first played in England all those centuries ago. Its simplicity and familiarity has kept it famous to people, young and old.
Let us get to know the Truth or Dare Game more and find out lots of other party games like it that you could play during your next parties…
Truth or Dare Game
The Truth or Dare still remains to be the classic favorite. It’s very easy and simple to play! All you have to do is ask the players, “Truth or Dare?”. If they choose truth, they should honestly answer questions given the other players in the group. If they choose dare, you can bid them to do a task.
The questions and dares can range from easy to hilarious, to complicated ones! This game is not for the scaredy cats.
Here are some sample Truth Questions you can ask during the game:
- Who was your first make-out?
- Have you ever tasted shit?
- To whom did you lose your virginity?
- How much do you have in your bank account/s?
- Do you plan on getting married someday?
- Have you ever cheated on someone you love?
- Do you support the same sex marriage?
- Have you ever made out with another person of the same sex?
- Which notion about love never made sense to you?
- Who inspires you to keep on going in life?
Here are some Dares you can challenge the others to do during the game:
- Climb a tree.
- Go outside and act crazy.
- Post a weird status on your Facebook timeline.
- Ask your crush out.
- Eat something spicy and not drink any water.
- Ask a dollar from the first person you see who is wearing sneakers other than the players.
- Sing a full song.
- Dance as if no one’s watching.
- Take an insane amount of selfies in public for 15 minutes straight.
- Post “I fucked” followed by your first @.
Can you dare to play Truth or Dare? Follow this link for the official Truth or Dare game rules, ideas and more!
You can also head directly to our Truth or Dare Web App and play the game online:
Play Truth or Dare online
Do you prefer apps? No problem, we’ve got you! Just follow the links below and download our free Truth or Dare App:
Games Similar to Truth or Dare
Get-to-know-you party games like Truth or Dare vary from ones that you could play in a small group or a big one. Usually all of these games can be turned into drinking games. With everyone’s cooperation and good-natured fun, you will surely have the time of your lives playing them…
Never Have I Ever
This is a verbal party game that is usually a drinking game. This game will let you know what everyone has experienced so far in their lives. To play this, you just say “Never have I ever…” followed by something you’ve never done and those that have already done it, drink! Play on and on until you’re all drunk like crazy.
Here are some memorable Never Have I Ever statements you can use for your game:
- Never have I ever ghosted on anyone.
- Never have I ever liked someone who never liked me back.
- Never have I ever been in a physical fight in school.
- Never have I ever eaten seafood.
- Never have I ever cut my hair.
- Never have I ever owned a purple piece of clothing.
- Never have I ever been in a yacht.
- Never have I ever attended a concert in person.
- Never have I ever smoked cigarettes or drank alcohol.
- Never have I ever kissed someone on the lips.
Know more about the game that you will never ever forget: Never Have I Ever!
Here you can download our free Never Have I Ever apps:
If you don’t want to download anything, you can also use our Never Have I Ever Web App:
Play Never Have I Ever online
Two Truths, One Lie
This intriguing game adds a little variation and twist to the famous Truth or Dare Game. The game is so juicy that it will surely make you spill some secrets.
All you have to do is take turns telling three statements each about yourself. Of the three statements, make sure that one a lie and the other two are honest truths. The other players can be given an agreed length of time, say two minutes, to decide once and for all, which of the three is false. Make sure to reveal the lie only after everyone has said their guesses.
This game will surely let you know how much the others know you and you them!
Would You Rather
This party game will give you an idea about your friends’ preferences in food, style, places, movies, music and more! All you need to do is ask each player a “Would You Rather” question that will make them choose between two options. The sky’s the limit and here are some of the most awesome “Would You Rather” questions you can use for next time:
- Would you rather listen to Taylor Swift or Maroon 5?
- Would you rather go shopping or go clubbing?
- Would you rather eat cake or ice cream?
- Would you rather spend the night with your best friend or your boyfriend?
- Would you rather go on a date with Superman or Batman?
- Would you rather spend Friday night in bed watching a movie or out clubbing in the city?
- Would you rather wear something orange or violet?
- Would you rather kiss Jack Ma or fuck Einstein?
- Would you rather be a corpse bride or a zombie nun on Halloween?
- Would you rather live in Paris or New York City?
Would you rather spend another minute not knowing more about the game or spend the next few minutes reading about it? Follow this link: Would You Rather!
Follow this link to get directly to our free Would You Rather app:
Alternatively, you can play Would You Rather in our Web App:
Play Would You Rather online
Spin the Bottle
Spin the bottle is originally a kissing game enjoyed by teenagers and young adults who are still exploring their curiosity and first taste of intimacy. This game will let the players get close to each other and get to know each other.
The game can be played by many players seated in a circle formation. An empty bottle should be placed on the floor in the center of the circle. Everyone decides on who goes first and must continue in either clockwise or counterclockwise formation. A player spins the bottle and he/she must kiss the person whom the bottle points to when it stops spinning.
Get ready for some smooching time and know more facts about the game by following this link before you start spinning the bottle! Spin the Bottle
Most Likely To
This is another name for The Paranoia Questions game. It is simple and fun like most get to know you games. Players must be seated in a circular formation and the first player should whisper a question that starts with “Who is most likely to…” to the person next to him or her. In response, the next player should choose among the other players for the answer and says the name of that person out loud.
That person can opt to try and guess what the question was all about. This is where the fun starts. The people whose names are called will be paranoid of trying to guess what the others think about them.
Here are some samples that can get you started:
- Most likely to pee their pants.
- Most Likely To cry like a baby when upset.
- Most Likely To forget where they placed their phone.
- Most Likely To eat the most during a party.
- Most Likely To date a celebrity.
- Most Likely To be the next big thing on social media.
- Most Likely To shoplift something from the grocery.
- Most Likely To stay up late working or studying.
- Most Likely To drop out of school to become an actress/actor.
- Most Likely To become fat in the next five years.
In need of more Paranoia Questions to ask for your next party? Follow this link and get access to unlimited questions that could last you a lifetime: Most Likely To!
Follow this link and download our free Most Likely To app:
And here you can play Most Likely To online:
Play Most Likely To online
Have you already seen our Best Most Likely To Questions video on YouTube? Check it out!
Now you won’t even have to worry about your next parties. Eliminate the boredom and awkwardness, add some more fun and excitement with these games that will guarantee you and your family and friends a blast! Remember… you are never too old to still play!
✍️ March 8, 2021