Halloween Truth or Dare
Are you in the mood for some spooky stories and awkward dares? Gather your friends and try our Halloween-themed Truth or Dare game!Party & Drinking Games 👇
We're hiring and looking for a fully remote UI/UX designer. Apply now!
- 🚀 How to Play Halloween Truth or Dare
- 😍 Play Truth or Dare Online
- 👽 Best Halloween Truth Questions
- 🤖 Best Halloween Dares
Get your friends together and break out the make-up and costumes because it’s that time of year again: Halloween!
Halloween is a great holiday that allows people to show their creativity and have fun with your party guests! Truth or Dare has always been one of the popular party games so why not try some spooky Halloween-themed questions for this year?
How to Play Truth or Dare
Truth or Dare is a fun party game played with two to twelve players. You can play it with your friends or family members. Each player takes turns choosing between asking someone else a question or doing something for another player.
Firstly, the first player asks another one of your party guests: “Truth or Dare?” The other player then decides if he/she wants to answer a question truthfully or perform a dare. Then this player asks the next one. And so on and so on.
Play Truth or Dare Online
Are you too lazy to come up with your own questions and dares? Try our Truth or Dare apps! You don’t even have to leave your house!
Best Halloween Truth Questions
Have a happy and safe Halloween everyone! With Halloween just around the corner, why not add in some spooky and awkward Halloween-themed questions to your Truth or Dare game.
It’s always great fun to embarrass people in front of their friends or find out interesting secrets about your friends with Truth or Dare questions. Let’s start the fun game of truth! Here’s our list of Truth Questions:
1. What is your favorite scary movie?
That is an easy question but it will get you and your friends into the right mood!
2. What’s your scariest nightmare?
This is a great question to get everyone talking about their fears and nightmares. First, you dim the light and then everyone tells their story!
3. Do you believe in ghosts?
Ghosts have been this year’s most popular Halloween costume so why not investigate how many of your friends actually believe in them! Share some scary stories!
4. Have you ever had a paranormal experience?
If you are playing this with people who believe in the supernatural, they will love talking about their experiences!
5. What was your strangest dream?
Uh, another scary story to share with your party guests!
👉 Here are 7 Great Trick or Treat Games to play at your party!
6. If you were offered eternal life which of your body features would you give up?
A really amusing question that lets everyone get creative! If they were allowed to change one body feature for eternal life, what would it be and why?
7. When was the last time you dressed up in a Halloween costume?
This is a good question for people who are planning on dressing up this year or people who have already dressed up! It’s always fun to reminisce on past Halloweens.
8. What is your favorite Halloween candy?
Everyones’ favorite question, I’m sure! If you want, you can tell the story of when you first ate the candy. This is a good idea to loosen up!
9. Who was the last person you kissed?
A good question to see how close your friends really are and what kind of secrets they might be hiding!
10. What was the most embarrassing thing that ever happened to you in public?
It’s always fun to share an embarrassing story with each other!
11. If you suddenly had to live off of one food forever, what would you pick?
This is a good question to see if your Halloween guests are willing to eat things other than candy!
12. What would be your ideal superpower?
A great way to get people thinking about their ‘inner superhero’ and their dream powers.
13. If you could ask your future self one question, what would it be?
An interesting and fun question to see how people think about the future and themselves. It’s a good way to get someone thinking about their life ahead of them.
14. Would you rather always tell the truth or always lie?
A classic Halloween-themed question which will let your friends think of a good reason to say either yes or no.
15. What is your worst nightmare?
A great question to ask someone who has had a really bad dream! It’s also a good way to get the spookiness going and thinking about all things that can go wrong in nightmares.
👉 If you want to divide your guests into teams and play different games at once, check out our Halloween Charades! Every item is Halloween related!
Best Halloween Dares
Let’s be honest, dares are always more fun than truth questions! It’s always good to get creative and try some risky dares which are the perfect way to get into the spooky spirit of things!
Some of the following dares are great ideas for a slumber party, some are more suitable for a kid party but some others are also great for an adult Halloween Party. If you want to make the game more interesting, give the players a time limit to perform the dares!
Enjoy our Halloween-themed dares for your slumber party:
1. Dye your hair a scary color like green, black, or orange for one day!
A fun way to see what some of your friends would be willing to do for Halloween! It
2. Scare the living daylights out of someone tonight when they least expect it!
This is always great fun and a great way to get everyone laughing or frightened for Halloween!
3. Pick someone who you think would be up for some crazy Halloween fun and trick them!
A good dare to get someone into the spirit of things and whether or not they’re up for a day full of fun and games.
4. Dress up in a crazy costume and wander the streets at night!
A fun dare to see if someone wants to get into the spooky spirit of Halloween or whether they prefer to stay inside. It’s always fun to dress up on holidays like this one so why not try it out?
5. Grab a limbo stick and start a competition!
Sounds like fun, right? The winner gets candy corn!
👉 Are you looking for more games to play at your Halloweeen Kid Party? Follow the link!
6. Go to a haunted house tonight and see what you can get up to!
Always good fun, a haunted house is a perfect way to spend Halloween. If your friends want some excitement then this is the dare for them!
7. Dress up as someone’s worst nightmare tonight and scare the daylights out of them!
It’s always great fun to dress up on holidays like this one so why not try it out with a spooky twist! We’ve got some brilliant Halloween-themed questions for you which are perfect whether you’re hosting a party or if you’re going along.
8. Steal someone’s phone and text all their contacts a Halloween message!
Not your average Truth or Dare dare but it’s always good fun to get creative on holidays like this one. It’s also an interesting question for people who wouldn’t normally play games like this as it can be quite revealing about their friends’ private lives!
9. Knock on someone’s door dressed up as a ghost or steal their outside decorations!
A good dare to get anyone who isn’t into the Halloween spirit into it. It’s also brilliant fun to see how everyone reacts when you surprise them with your Halloween decorations!
10. Apply temporary tattoos and fake blood all over your face for tonight!
It’s always great to go all-out with Halloween-themed costumes so why not try it with Truth or Dare!
11. Go out in the dark and dance alone!
A fun way to get people thinking about their fears and finding their inner superhero! I hope this story ends well!
12. Give out candy dressed up as something else!
Give out candies in costumes other than those of ghosts or witches; try Frankenstein, Superman, or a Minion! This will make a good laugh and Halloween-themed memories.
13. Wear a scary Halloween mask for the rest of the day!
A great dare for someone who is planning on dressing up or has already dressed up. It’s always fun to see what everyone looks like with different costumes and masks!
14. Wrap yourself in toilet paper and dance for the group!
A great way to see what everyone is willing to do for the game… Don’t forget to take some pictures!
15. Eat a whole bag of Halloween-themed sweets right now!
Our final dare is perfect for someone who can handle their sweets or if you want to share some around! It’s always good fun to indulge in holidays like this. You’ve got nothing to lose, so give it your all and see what happens!
It’s also a good way to get the party started and make some spooky memories.
👉If you want more party ideas, here you can find our Top 5 Halloween Party Games for Teens!
✍️ October 8, 2021