Truth or Dare
Bored with the same old questions? Let's sprinkle some magic with our game-changing "Truth or Dare" questions and dares!Play Online ✍️ October 18, 2023
- 📱 Play “Truth or Dare” Online
- 🤓 How to Play “Truth or Dare”
- 🎉 Best “Truth or Dare” Questions
- 🤣 Funny “Truth or Dare” Questions
- ☀️ Kid-friendly “Truth or Dare” Questions
- ✌️ Fun “Truth or Dare” Questions for Teens
- ❤️ Intimate “Truth or Dare” Questions for Couples
- 💞 Flirty “Truth or Dare” Questions
- 💬 Great Dares Over Text
- 🤔 FAQ About “Truth or Dare”
Step into the thrilling world of “Truth or Dare”, where juicy confessions and thrilling dares steal the spotlight! 🌟 Whether you’re hanging out with friends, enjoying a family night, or having a cozy date with your significant other, this classic game is all about laughter, revelations, and unforgettable moments.
Ready to share your deepest secrets and take on exciting challenges? Dive into our thrilling lists of the best “Truth or Dare” questions and dares!
Play “Truth or Dare” Online
Take the fun wherever you go with our free “Truth or Dare” apps. With our apps, you have access to over 800+ awesome questions and dares from different categories. All you need is a group of friends and an internet connection, and you’re good to go.
Get our free “Truth or Dare” app now, available on your preferred app store:
And if you don’t want to download anything, try our online version of “Truth or Dare”, where you can directly play in your browser:
How to Play “Truth or Dare”
Playing “Truth or Dare” will take your party to the next level with hardly any effort on your part. All you need to do is gather a group of friends and get ready for some serious laughs! Here’s a “Truth or Dare” step-by-step guide on how to get started:
Step 1: Choose the first player
To begin, you need to choose someone to start the game. If you have an empty bottle or another object for spinning, use it to determine who goes first. If you don’t have one, the youngest player gets to decide.
Step 2: Truth or Dare?
The first player will be asked, “Will you pick Truth or Dare?”. If they pick Truth, they have to answer a question honestly. If they pick Dare, they must complete a challenge given by another player.
Step 3: Answering a question or completing a dare
After the first player chooses, the other players think of a question or dare for them. Don’t worry if you can’t think of anything unique. You can check out our exciting questions and dares below.
The first player answers the question or completes the challenge. Then, the next person takes their turn. “Truth or Dare” doesn’t have an official ending, so feel free to play as long as you want!
Best “Truth or Dare” Questions
Get ready for epic and hilarious moments with these popular questions and dares! Dive into our list of exciting questions and fun challenges that will make your game unforgettable.
Best Truth Questions
- If you had a time machine, where would you go?
- If your life were made into a movie, who would play you?
- Have you ever stolen something?
- What’s the worst gift you’ve ever received?
- What is the craziest thing you would do for love?
- How many times have you snuck out of the house?
- Who was your first celebrity crush?
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
- What was the best day of your life and why?
- What’s the most embarrassing thing your parents have caught you doing?
- Have you ever had a crush on someone in this room?
- If you could switch lives with anyone for a day, who would it be and why?
- What’s the most ridiculous rumor you’ve ever heard about yourself?
- If you could magically become fluent in any language, which one would you choose, and why?
- What’s the most impulsive decision you’ve ever made, and did it turn out to be a good or bad choice?
- What would you do if you were invisible for a day?
- Do you have any hidden talents? What are they?
- If you could be a professional athlete, what sport would you play and why?
- Do you believe in ghosts and spirits?
- What’s the most adventurous thing you’ve ever done?
- If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- What do you like to do when you are alone?
- What is the worst food you have ever eaten?
- Which fictional character would you like to be and why?
- When was the last time you sincerely apologized, and why?
- What was your most painful experience?
- What is the biggest lie you’ve ever told?
- Have you ever been in a physical fight with anyone? If yes, tell the whole story!
- Would you ever consider using a fake ID?
- Who do you think is the best-looking person in the room?
- What is the craziest thing you would do for a million dollars?
- Would you rather be able to fly or have X-ray vision?
- If you were stranded on a deserted island and could only take one person with you, who would it be?
- If you could go back in time, what advice would you give your younger self?
- Have you ever been so embarrassed that you wanted to disappear?
- Give someone in the group a piggyback ride around the room.
- Wear your clothes inside-out for the rest of the game.
- Repeat everything the next person says until it’s your turn.
- Switch shirts with the person to your right for the next three rounds.
- Tell the worst joke you know.
- Don’t say ‘yes’ or ’no’ for 1 minute.
- Play the air guitar for one minute.
- Do a catwalk across the room.
- Blow kisses to five people in the room.
- Eat a spoonful of hot sauce.
- Act like a salesperson trying to sell a random object in the room.
- Get some powder and smack the person to your left on the cheek.
- Describe the current weather dramatically.
- Read the last three messages you received out loud.
- Do 50 jumping jacks.
- Use only your toes to write a social media post.
- Mime your dream job.
- Call a random person and sing Happy Birthday to them.
- Stand like a flamingo for the next four rounds.
- Kiss the player on your right on their cheek.
- Try to laugh without smiling.
- Balance a spoon on your nose for 10 seconds.
- Start telling jokes until all players are laughing.
- Stand up and give a political speech in front of the other players.
- Blindfoldedly draw a picture of a fellow player and let everyone guess who it is.
- Try to touch your nose with your tongue.
- Put an ice cube in your mouth and let it melt.
- Show one unflattering picture of yourself.
- Try to juggle three items you find in this room.
- Imitate a celebrity. The other players guess who it is.
👉 In need of more dares? Here can you find 100 more dares for “Truth or Dare”!
Funny “Truth or Dare” Questions
Ready for a good laugh? Check out our collection of hilarious questions and dares that will get everyone laughing! They are perfect for parties, game nights, or other social occasions.
Funny Truth Questions
- What is your biggest pet peeve about the person on your left?
- What is the craziest thing you’ve done to try and impress someone?
- Have you ever posted something on social media that you regret? What was it?
- If your life had a theme song, what would it be?
- Who do you think is the most annoying person in this room, and why?
- Rate yourself from 1-10 on how attractive you think you are.
- What is your most embarrassing celebrity crush?
- Have you ever had to poop in a public restroom without tissue paper? What did you do?
- What pick-up line would you use if you met your celebrity crush?
- What’s the most expensive thing you’ve ever bought, and do you regret it?
- What’s the most inappropriate time you’ve ever laughed?
- What’s the longest you’ve gone without showering?
- What is the funniest prank you’ve ever pulled on someone?
- Have you ever had a crush on one of your teachers? If yes, who was it?
- Which fictional character would you love to marry?
- What is the weirdest thing you have an emotional attachment to?
- What do you think is the weirdest thing about your family?
- Have you lied during this game today, and we missed it?
- If you could swap lives with a fictional character for a day, who would it be and why?
- What is the cheapest gift you’ve ever given to someone?
- What is the longest time you have ever been grounded, and why?
- Have you been in any fights while in school?
- What is the worst thing you’ve ever done to somebody?
- What is your most embarrassing childhood memory?
- What is the worst rumor you believed without knowing it wasn’t true?
- What is the most disgusting joke you’ve ever heard?
- Would you rather never eat chocolate or never have sex again?
- Who is the last person you want to see without their clothes?
- What’s the weirdest food you’ve ever secretly enjoyed eating?
- What’s the most cringe-worthy username you’ve ever used for an online account?
- What’s a word or phrase you completely misunderstood for way too long?
- What’s a song you love to belt out when you’re sure no one else is listening?
- What is something not at all scary that still freaks you out?
- What’s the most embarrassing thing you’ve ever Googled?
- If you could be any dinosaur, which would it be and why?
- Would you like to cuddle with the person on your left?
- Have you ever pretended to like a gift you absolutely hated? What was it?
- What is the worst cheating story you’ve ever heard?
- Have you ever had an imaginary friend?
- What is the question you’re most afraid to answer honestly?
- What’s the weirdest dream you’ve ever had?
- What song are you embarrassed to admit that you like?
- Tell us your worst drunken story!
- What’s something you like that most people dislike?
- Who would you choose if you had to murder three people in the world?
- Have you ever sent a text to the wrong person, and what was it?
- Who in this room will most likely make out by the night’s end?
- What’s the most embarrassing situation you’ve ever farted in?
- What’s the silliest thing you’ve lied about?
- If you had to join a reality TV show, which would it be?
- What is the most illegal thing you’ve ever done?
- If you could get away with a crime, what would it be?
- What is the hardest drug you would ever do?
- What’s the name of your first crush?
- Who’s the most surprising person to ever slide into your DMs?
- How would you survive a Zombie Apocalypse?
- If you had to give up one of your senses, which would it be?
- If you could switch lives with one player for a week, who would you choose and why?
- What is one thing you wouldn’t do even if someone offered you more money than you could ever spend?
- What’s something you’ve done that you hope your parents never find out about?
👉 This way for more hilarious “Truth or Dare” questions for friends!
- Open the window and get someone on the street to wave to you.
- Act like a chicken for 1 minute.
- Share the last photo in your phone gallery.
- Imitate a cat and pretend to clean yourself for 1 minute.
- Invent a short rap about the person on your right.
- Tell a dramatic story about a random object in the room.
- Go a whole minute without blinking.
- Freeze in your current position and hold it until your next turn.
- Do your best moonwalk.
- Try to do the splits (only as far as you can without hurting yourself!).
- Draw something on the person on your right.
- Dance without music for one minute.
- Act like an old lady or an old man.
- Imitate a celebrity and imagine yourself on a red carpet in front of the players.
- Massage your neighbor’s shoulders.
- Pretend you’re a mime trying to get out of an invisible box.
- Pretend you’re a ballet dancer and pirouette around the room.
- Wear a “Kick me!” sign for the rest of the game.
- Call one player ‘Your Majesty’ for 5 rounds.
- Imitate the laugh of someone in the room.
- Make up a country song off the top of your head and sing it.
- Give a dramatic reading of a grocery list or any list.
- Pretend to be a cat and get petted by everyone.
- Take a sneaky pic of all the players during the evening without them noticing.
- Try to do a cartwheel.
- Pick someone in the room and sniff their armpits.
- Pretend to be the player on your right for the next 10 minutes.
- Call a friend and tell them you just won the lottery.
- Make the funniest face you can until all players are laughing.
- Close your eyes and describe what the other players are currently wearing.
- For the next 3 rounds, you have to move in slow motion.
- Challenge someone to a spontaneous dance-off.
- Have a conversation with a chair and pretend the chair talks back.
- Give another player of your choice a lap dance.
- Ask a stranger for their phone number.
- Sing instead of speaking for the next two rounds of the game.
- Swap socks with the person sitting across from you.
- Give a foot massage to the person on your right.
- Send a text message saying “I love you” to three people.
- Talk in third person for the rest of the game.
- Pair up with a person of your choice. You two are a happy couple about to have your first baby. For 5 minutes, you must act out a birth scene.
- Send a text to your last called number asking, “Be honest. What’s your problem?”
- Choose a player and smell their feet for 10 seconds.
- Combine two foods that should never go together, such as pickles and peanut butter or applesauce and olives, and eat a huge bite.
- Ride another player like a horse and do your best & loudest “Yeee Hawww”.
- Do the silliest dance you can think of, record it, and post it on TikTok.
- Show everything that is in your purse or backpack.
- Dump a bucket of cold water on your head.
- Chug your drink.
- Put as many snacks into your mouth at once as you can.
- Take a picture of yourself on the toilet and post it on Instagram.
- Put your clothes on backward and stay like this for the whole game.
- Drink a shot from the player’s belly button on your left!
- Share two truths and a lie, and the group have to guess which one the lie is.
- Try to drink a glass of water while standing on your hands.
- Open the window, lean out, and loudly sing the national anthem!
- Do a sexy crawl around the room.
- Give another player a foot massage using only your feet.
- Pole dance with an imaginary pole.
Kid-friendly “Truth or Dare” Questions
Looking to keep the game appropriate for younger players? These fun questions and silly dares are perfect for kids and families.
Kid-friendly Truth Questions
- What do you want to be when you grow up?
- What is your favorite subject and why?
- Who is your favorite cartoon character, and why?
- Where would you like to spend your summer vacation?
- Who is your favorite teacher?
- What is your favorite color?
- If you were a superhero, who would you be?
- Who is your favorite Disney character?
- What was your most embarrassing experience so far?
- What would you do with $1,000?
- If you could meet any celebrity, who would you choose and why?
- Have you ever cheated on a test?
- When was the last time you cleaned your room?
- Have you ever cried during a movie? If so, which one?
- What do you do when you feel sad?
- Do you want to be famous when you grow up? Why or why not?
- What do you like to do when you’re bored at home?
- What makes you laugh the most?
- Who do you spend most of your time with?
- What was the best birthday party you’ve ever had? Why was it so great?
- Have you ever refused a cookie, and why?
- Who is your best friend?
- What is your favorite food?
- Have you ever watched a movie or TV show you know you’re not allowed to?
- What are the funniest words you know?
- What is your secret talent?
- Do you or have you ever believed in tooth fairies?
- Who would you choose if you had to marry one Disney character?
- Have you ever pretended to be sick to skip school?
- If you could have any animal as a pet, what would it be and why?
- What’s the silliest thing you’ve ever done in front of your family?
- If you could swap lives with one of your friends for a day, who would it be and why?
- Have you ever tried to sneak an extra dessert when your parents weren’t looking?
- What’s the most adventurous thing you’ve ever done on a playground?
- If you could have a magical power for a day, what would it be, and how would you use it?
- Have you ever broken something and blamed someone else?
- Would you rather live in a world of magic or superheroes?
- What would you pick if you had to choose a new name for yourself?
- If you could be any animal, which one would you be?
- What food would you eat every day if you could? Have you tried to forge your parent’s signatures?
- Do you sneak snacks when your parents aren’t looking?
- What are the birthdays of your family members?
- If you could go on a vacation with your family anywhere in the world, where would you choose and why?
- Yodel as loud as you can.
- Make your best impression of a cartoon character or superhero.
- Talk and act like a cowboy or cowgirl.
- Let someone draw something on your forehead.
- Make an impression of a teacher everyone knows.
- Swap shirts with the person to your right.
- Make a funny face.
- Stand still for one minute.
- Do your best lion roar.
- Jump as high as you can five times.
- Act like a gorilla for one minute.
- Make animal sounds for a minute straight.
- Speak in a robot voice for the next two turns.
- Walk like a T-Rex for 2 minutes.
- Do the chicken dance.
- Build a tower taller than you from anything you can find in 5 minutes.
- Draw a stick figure with the pen held in your mouth.
- Try touching your nose with your tongue.
- Act like a race car.
- Do the disco dance.
- Go outside and yell, “I’m the queen/king of England!” at the top of your lungs.
- Make up a poem about the color blue.
- Blink as fast as you can for 30 seconds.
- Speak in a high-pitched voice for the next two turns.
- Hop like a frog three times.
- Balance a book on your head and walk around.
- Make an invisible sandwich and eat it for five minutes.
- For the next two rounds, speak in your lowest voice.
- Yell the first word that you can think of.
- Dance for 30 seconds to a song the other players choose.
👉 Want more? Head over to our article filled with 500+ “Truth or Dare” questions for kids!
Fun “Truth or Dare” Questions for Teens
Your teen years are all about exploration, self-discovery, and having fun — all of which can be achieved through a great game of “Truth or Dare”! Here are some exciting questions and dares for your next teenage party or fun night with friends!
Fun Truth Questions for Teens
- What was your childhood nickname?
- What do your favorite pajamas look like?
- Do you have a secret school crush? If yes, is that person in this room?
- Of all the players, who has the most beautiful eyes?
- What is the first letter of your crush’s name?
- Have you ever stalked someone on social media? Who was it?
- What was your first kiss like?
- What is something you would do if you knew there were no consequences?
- Have you ever sent a text to the wrong person? If yes, what happened?
- What’s the most childish thing you still do?
- What is your favorite boy band song?
- Who is the best-looking person in the room?
- Have you ever had a crush on a teacher, and if so, which one?
- What is your favorite possession?
- Who would you choose if you had to kiss one person in this room?
- What do you think is the biggest challenge facing teens today?
- If you could relive one day of your life, which day would it be?
- What do you think will be your greatest accomplishment in life?
- What have you learned about yourself recently that surprised you?
- If you could be one age forever, what age would you choose? Why?
- What’s the most embarrassing thing your parents have caught you doing?
- What is the biggest mistake you’ve ever made?
- What’s the most embarrassing thing that’s ever happened to you at school?
- What’s the most embarrassing thing you’ve worn to school?
- What would it be if you could own your own business one day?
- What would you consider your biggest flaw?
- Have you ever used your lunch money for something other than lunch?
- When was the last time you cleaned your room?
- Have you ever lied to your best friend? If yes, when?
- Would you ever get plastic surgery? If yes, what would you do?
👉 If you’re looking for more, check out our complete collection of “Truth or Dare” Questions for Teens!
Fun Dares for Teens
- Remove two items of clothing for two rounds.
- Do your best hip-hop dance.
- Do your best ballerina twirl.
- Give a compliment to everyone in the room.
- Do your best runway walk across the room.
- Get a random stranger to autograph your arm.
- Pretend you’re an alien and describe our planet to another player for one minute.
- Swap shoes with the person to your left.
- Let someone else apply lipstick on you while they’re blindfolded.
- Call a random phone number and talk to that person for as long as possible.
- Stick your arm into the trash can past your elbow.
- Repeat the last word of every sentence someone says for the next three rounds.
- Pick one of the players; they give you a new haircut.
- Call your parents and tell them you’re dropping out or quitting your job.
- Hold hands with the person on your right for one round.
- Pretend to be a cat and let the person across you stroke you.
- Have a slap bet with someone.
- Try to make someone laugh using only your face.
- Hum a song and have others guess what it is.
- Repeat each of your sentences twice for the next 2 rounds.
- Try to hit the highest note you can with your voice.
- Do a silly dance in the middle of the room.
- Sit on the lap of the person on your right for the next two rounds.
- Make a freestyle rap about a random object in the room.
- Make up a short rap about another player.
- Ask a neighbor for a roll of toilet paper.
- Act out a dramatic breakup with an inanimate object.
- Kiss the person on your right.
- Give the person on your left a big hug.
- Imitate your favorite emoji.
- Put on headphones playing loud music and guess what someone is saying to you.
Intimate “Truth or Dare” Questions for Couples
Are you and your significant other looking for a fun way to spice up your relationship? Playing “Truth or Dare” can help you learn more about each other, laugh together, and maybe even get a little naughty. Perfect for a night in or a date night, these playful questions and dares will bring you and your partner closer together.
Intimate Truth Questions for Couples
- What does your partner do that always makes you laugh?
- What animal would you compare your partner to in the bed?
- When was the last time you watched porn?
- If you could only have sex in one position for a month, what position would you pick?
- How can you tell your partner is having a bad day?
- What do you like most about your partner’s body?
- What was your first impression of your partner?
- Where is your favorite place to be with your partner?
- In what ways did being in a relationship with your partner change you as a person?
- How often do you masturbate?
- How can someone earn your forgiveness if they have wronged you in the past?
- What is the key to a successful partnership?
- What do you admire about your partner?
- What are some of your biggest fears regarding relationships?
- Have you ever faked an orgasm?
- What’s the most immature thing you do?
- What’s your favorite sex position?
- At what age did you lose your virginity?
- Would you rather be the big spoon or the small spoon?
- What makes you jealous?
- What annoys you about your partner?
- What would it be if you had to change one physical thing about yourself?
- What is the one thing you would never give up, no matter what?
- What are your biggest turn-ons and your biggest turn-offs?
- What’s the craziest place you’ve had sex?
- When and how was your first time?
- What do you love most about your partner?
- What’s your favorite way to receive love from your partner?
Intimate Dares for Couples
- Write a love letter to your partner and leave it on their bed.
- While blindfolded, your partner lets you lick three different parts of their body. You need to guess them correctly.
- Tell your partner three things you love about them.
- Let your partner tickle you for 15 seconds.
- Slow dance with your partner for three minutes.
- Pour a trail of sugar on your partner’s back and lick it up.
- Give your partner a massage.
- Make up a love poem for your partner.
- Draw a picture of each other in 2 minutes.
- Trade underwear with your partner.
- Use a pick-up line and try to impress your partner.
- French kiss your partner.
- Sketch a picture of your partner and highlight the parts you love the most.
- Write “I love you” on your partner’s chest with only your tongue.
- Do an impression of your partner.
- Gently kiss your partner’s forehead.
- Gently kiss your partner’s neck.
- Send your partner a spicy text using only emojis.
- Give your partner a hickey.
- Using your fingers, find a way to give your partner goosebumps.
- Suck your partner’s finger for 30 seconds.
- Give a genuine compliment about something you’ve never mentioned before.
- Go skinny dipping with your partner.
- Give your partner a foot massage.
- Nibble on your partner’s earlobe.
- Eat something in the sexiest way possible.
- Whisper a secret in your partner’s ear.
- Tell jokes until your partner starts laughing.
- Kiss your partner on a place you’ve never kissed before.
- Get blindfolded and try kissing your partner on the mouth without using your hands.
Flirty “Truth or Dare” Questions
Playing with your crush? Make things interesting with these flirty “Truth or Dare” questions and spicy dares! Perfect for a date, these questions will bring you closer and create unforgettable memories.
Flirty Truth Questions
- What is your idea of the perfect date?
- Would you prefer to date someone younger or older than you?
- When was the last time you thought about me?
- If you could go anywhere on vacation, where would you choose and why?
- Would you ever consider having an open relationship?
- How do you feel about public displays of affection?
- What item of clothing do you think I look sexiest in?
- How do you feel about sexting and sending naughty pictures?
- Where’s the riskiest place you’ve had sex?
- What’s your biggest turn-on in bed?
- What is your best quality as a partner?
- What do you like most about me?
- What is an instant deal breaker for you?
- Which do you prefer, hugging or kissing?
- What’s one thing you would never do in bed?
- What’s one thing that you find romantic others may not?
- Do you like to be the initiator or the one who is pursued?
- Have you ever been in love with more than one person at a time?
- What qualities do you find most attractive in a potential partner?
- How would your best friends describe you?
- What is the most useless skill you find attractive?
- Have you ever gone skinny dipping?
- What are three character traits your perfect partner should have?
- What’s something that always makes you laugh?
- What are three things you could never live without?
- What is one common misconception about yourself?
- What makes you truly happy?
- What’s something you find attractive others may not?
- What’s the oldest age you would date?
- Have you ever been caught in the act? By whom?
- Transfer an ice cube from your mouth to the person’s mouth on your right.
- Put an ice cube in your underwear for one minute.
- Kiss the person on your right on the cheek.
- Stroke the thighs of the person on your right.
- Seductively eat a banana.
- Wink in a cute way to the person across you.
- Read the most recent text you got out loud in a sexy voice.
- While blindfolded, let another player touch you with a random object and try to guess it.
- Kiss the person on your left anywhere except on their lips.
- Let another player feed you something.
- Rest your head on the shoulder of the player on your left for two rounds.
- Give the person on your right a hug and whisper a compliment into their ear.
- Demonstrate how you would flirt with someone at a bar or club.
- Kiss the palm of the hand of the person on your right.
- Get down on one knee and “propose” to the person opposite you.
- Share a passionate, but fake, movie-style kiss with the person to your left.
- Give the person on your right a 30-second shoulder massage.
- Remove three items of clothing for one round.
- Compliment each player in the room on one physical feature you find attractive.
- Whisper something naughty in the ear of the person on your left.
- Pretend you’re a contestant on a dating show and introduce yourself.
- Let another player slap you on the butt.
- Stroke the hair of the person on your right.
- Make a sultry eye contact with the person across from you for 30 seconds without breaking.
- Without touching, get as close as possible to the person on your right and maintain eye contact for 30 seconds.
- Send a flirty emoji to the last person you texted.
- Do a sexy dance to any song that the group chooses for one minute.
- Act as if you’re filming a sexy shampoo commercial, exaggerating the hair flips and expressions.
- Post a flirty selfie with the person to your right on Instagram.
- Sniff each player and reveal who smells the best.
👉 Spice up your “Truth or Dare” game with more dirty “Truth or Dare” questions!
Great Dares Over Text
Playing from a distance? Don’t worry—these great dares over text will keep the game going and bring you closer together!
- Take a funny selfie and send it immediately without checking.
- Send a super close-up picture of something around you and let others guess what it is.
- Send a video of yourself brushing your teeth to a random number. Send your friends a screenshot as proof.
- Share a poem about another player’s armpits with the group.
- Post your worst selfie on your Instagram story.
- Send the first photo in your gallery and the most recent one.
- Send a screenshot of the last three messages you’re received.
- Text the first person in your contacts and tell them you have a crush on them.
- Send a childhood picture of yourself to two other players.
- Start a live stream on TikTok or Instagram and stare into the camera. Don’t say anything.
- Send a DM to your celebrity crush on Instagram.
- Make some spicy pictures of yourself and send them to your crush.
- Post a funny meme as your profile picture for 24 hours and tag two random persons.
- Hum a song and send the voice message; others must guess the song.
- Take the most seductive selfie you can take and send to one player of your choice.
- Post a silly poem as your status on social media.
- Write a short story using only emojis.
- Do a sexy dance and send it to one player of your choice.
- Break two eggs on your head and send a video as proof.
- Text your worst enemy with only emojis; no words are allowed!
- Send an emoji and then send a selfie imitating that emoji.
- Write a social media post using only our toes.
- Draw a sketch of the person who dared you and send it.
- Slap yourself and send a video as proof.
- Send a picture of your feet to the other players in the group.
- Write a post on your social media account saying how much you wish you weren’t so attractive.
- Make a video of yourself howling like a wolf at the moon.
- Share a screenshot of your phone’s current wallpaper.
- Change your profile picture on WhatsApp to an unflattering photo for one hour.
- Text a selfie to the tenth number in your contacts.
👉 Check out our collection of flirty ideas for questions and dares over text!
FAQ about “Truth or Dare”
1. What does “Truth or Dare” mean?
“Truth or Dare” is a classic party game where players must answer questions honestly or complete challenges. It’s fun for all ages and helps you bond with friends and family.
2. How do you play “Truth or Dare”?
In “Truth or Dare”, players choose between answering questions or doing dares in turns. However, there are many various ways to play the game.
Beforehand, it’s best to talk about boundaries and decide on a penalty in advance for players who deny answering a question or performing a dare. Everyone has their limits, and it’s essential that all players feel comfortable.
3. What should I ask in “Truth or Dare”?
There is no right or wrong question in “Truth or Dare”, but some classic examples include asking about someone’s biggest secret, their first kiss, or a funny childhood memory. Ask about things you think will be exciting or entertaining, and feel free to get creative with your truth questions!
4. How do you kiss in “Truth or Dare”?
All players should agree on how to kiss during “Truth or Dare”. It’s essential to be clear on the rules before playing so everyone is on the same page. Everyone has different boundaries and preferences.
5. What does Truth mean?
The term “Truth” in “Truth or Dare” refers to answering a question truthfully, without lying or withholding information. Depending on the players involved, some questions may be inappropriate for specific audiences and should be clarified before playing.
6. What are good “Truth or Dare” questions?
Good questions for “Truth or Dare” are thought-provoking, engaging, and suitable for the players. These can cover personal experiences, opinions, or even secrets you wouldn’t typically reveal to others.
8. What is the “Truth or Dare” smile?
The “Truth or Dare” smile is a concept from the horror movie “Truth or Dare”. In the film, this refers to an evil entity who uses the popular party game to terrorize and kill its victims.
9. What is the history of “Truth or Dare”?
The origins of “Truth or Dare” can be traced back to 1712 when it was known as a Christmas-time “questions and commands” game. Some also argue that its earliest variant was the ancient Greek game “basilinda,” where people obeyed the commands of their king.
10. What is “21 Truth or Dare”?
“21 Truth or Dare is a group game where participants count to 21, taking turns saying one, two, or three numbers. The player who lands on “21” must choose between answering a truth question or completing a dare. Refusing to participate in a challenge or question results in elimination, while players who complete their tasks stay in the game. Rounds continue until one player remains, or it’s time to move on to the next activity.
11. Is “Truth or Dare” safe for kids?
Yes, the game “Truth or Dare” can be adapted to be safe for kids by choosing age-appropriate questions and dares. It’s important for parents or guardians to supervise and moderate the game to maintain a comfortable atmosphere for children.
12. Can adults play “Truth or Dare”?
Yes, Truth or Dare can be fun for adults as well. The questions and dares can be tailored to suit the preferences and comfort levels of the participants.
13. What is the “Truth or Dare” movie about?
The most popular movie called “Truth or Dare” is a horror movie. It involves a group of friends who play a supernatural version of the game where they are forced to follow through on their dares, which often have deadly consequences. The game becomes a life-or-death challenge, and they must uncover the truth behind it to survive.