Truth or Dare
Looking for the best way to play Truth or Dare? Here's our list of fun questions and dares for Truth or Dare!Play Online ✍️ November 23, 2022
- ✅ What do you need for Truth or Dare?
- 🤓 How to play Truth or Dare
- 📱 Play Truth or Dare online
- 👌 Truth or Dare question list
- 🤩 Best dares for Truth or Dare
- 🤔 FAQ about Truth or Dare
Ever wondered about your friends’ best-kept secrets? Start a game of Truth or Dare and reveal those secrets in an intimate yet entertaining way with hundreds of funny, crazy, and daring questions and challenges!
Truth or Dare is one of the most famous all-time classic party games that people of all ages have enjoyed for generations. Whether you’re looking for easy truth questions to ask a group of strangers or engaging dares to perform in front of your closest friends and family, there are plenty of options.
What do you need for Truth or Dare? ✅
- Players: Two or more
- Time: 30 minutes to 1 hour
- Equipment (optional): An empty bottle
How to play Truth or Dare | Truth or Dare rules 🤓
Playing Truth or Dare will take your party to the next level with hardly any effort on your part. All you need to do is gather a group of friends and get ready for some serious laughs! Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to get started:
Step 1: Choose the first player
Pick someone to start the first round of Truth or Dare. If you have an empty bottle or another object for spinning, use it to determine who goes first. If you don’t have one, the youngest player gets to decide.
The first player is asked, “Will you pick Truth or Dare?” If they pick Truth, they have to answer a question honestly. If they pick Dare, they must complete a challenge another player gave.
Step 2: Truth or Dare?
Once they have decided, all other players think of a question or challenge for the first player to complete. Don’t worry if you can’t think of anything unique; check out our 250+ exciting questions and crazy 200+ dares for your game.
The first player answers the question or completes the challenge, and the play moves on to the next person. Truth or Dare doesn’t have an official ending, so feel free to play how long you all enjoy it!
👉 For extensive rules and more ways to play, visit the official Truth or Dare website!
Play Truth or Dare online
Check out our free iPhone and Android app with 800+ crazy questions and challenges. Or choose to play our online browser version of Truth or Dare.
All you need is a group of friends and an internet connection, and you’re good to go. Lots of fun, guaranteed!
Truth or Dare question list 👌
Get ready to reveal some deep, dark secrets with these exciting Truth or Dare questions! Whether you’re playing Truth or Dare at a school, home, party, or bachelorette party, we’ve got 260 questions to spice things up.
Best Truth or Dare questions for all ages
Let’s start with the classics! The following questions are all time-tested Truth or Dare favorites to get the game started.
- If you had a time machine, where would you go?
- What do you think of hypnosis? Do you have experience with it?
- If you had to choose brains or beauty, which would you pick?
- What’s the worst gift you’ve ever received?
- If your life were a movie, who would play you?
- How many times have you snuck out of the house?
- Have you ever had a near-death experience?
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
- What was the best day of your life and why?
- What was the nastiest prank you ever played on someone?
- When was the last time you cried, and why?
- Have you ever had a paranormal experience? If yes, what was it?
- What’s the weirdest thing about you? Are you proud of it?
- What would you do with your life if money didn’t exist?
- What was your favorite cartoon when you were little?
- What would you do if you were invisible for a day?
- Do you have any hidden talents? What are they?
- If you could be a professional athlete, what sport would you play and why?
- Would you rather be fluent in all languages or able to speak with animals like Dr. Dolittle?
- What’s the most adventurous thing you’ve ever done?
- When did you last floss your teeth?
- What do you like to do when you are alone?
- What is the worst food you have ever eaten?
- Which fictional character would you like to be and why?
- When was the last time you sincerely apologized, and why?
- What is your most painful experience?
- What is the biggest lie you’ve ever told?
- Have you ever been in a physical fight with anyone? If yes, tell the whole story!
- Would you ever consider using a fake ID?
- Who do you think is the best-looking person in the room?
Truth or Dare questions for kids
Best for playdates, kiddie parties, and more! The following questions are child-friendly and will make the kiddos open up to their peers and make new friends while having fun!
- What do you want to be when you grow up?
- What is your favorite subject and why?
- Who is your favorite cartoon character, and why?
- Where would you like to spend your summer vacation?
- Who is your favorite teacher?
- What is your favorite color and why?
- If you were a superhero, who would you be?
- Who is your favorite Disney Character?
- What was your most embarrassing experience so far?
- What would you do with $1,000?
- If you could meet any celebrity, who would you choose and why?
- Have you ever cheated on a test?
- When was the last time you cleaned your room?
- Have you ever cried during a movie? If so, which one?
- What do you do when you feel sad?
- Do you want to be famous when you grow up? Why or why not?
- What do you like to do when you’re bored at home?
- What makes you laugh the most?
- Who do you spend most of your time with?
- What was the best birthday party you’ve ever had? Why was it so great?
- Have you ever refused a cookie, and why?
- Who is your best friend?
- What is your favorite food?
- Have you ever watched a movie or TV show you know you’re not allowed to?
- What are the funniest words you know?
- What is your secret talent?
- Do you or have you ever believed in tooth fairies?
- Who would you choose if you had to marry one Disney character?
- Have you ever pretended to be sick to skip school?
👉 Coming up with questions can be tricky! If you need more, head over to our article filled with 500+ Truth or Dare Questions for kids!
Great Truth or Dare questions for family
Are you looking for some fun questions to ask your family? We’ve got a list of the best Truth or Dare questions for a family game night!
- Have you ever broken something and blamed someone else?
- What have you always wanted to try but haven’t yet because you’re scared?
- Would you rather live in a world of magic or superheroes?
- What would you pick if you had to choose a new name for yourself?
- If someone made a movie about your life, what would they call it? Who would get cast as you?
- What would you serve if you had to open a restaurant?
- If you won the lottery and had to give it to someone from this group, who would it be and why?
- What’s the most beautiful place you’ve ever been to?
- What was your biggest childhood fear?
- What would it be if you could try out any job for a day?
- Are there any rules or social norms that piss you off?
- If you could be any animal, which one would you be?
- What would you choose if you could eliminate one household chore?
- What foreign languages would you like to learn?
- What food would you eat every day if you could?
- What is/was your favorite school subject and why?
- What is the most annoying thing that one of your siblings has done?
- What is the funniest thing your grandparents have ever said?
- Have you tried to forge your parent’s signatures?
- What is the strangest dream you’ve ever had?
- Do you sneak snacks when your parents aren’t looking?
- Have you ever cheated on a test?
- Who would you want to be for a day?
- What is the worst movie you’ve ever seen?
- What are the birthdays of your family members?
- What is something you would never do?
- Would you marry someone you don’t love for 1 million dollars?
- When was the last time you peed in your pants?
- What behavior makes you the angriest?
- What would it be if you could change anything about yourself?
Funny Truth or Dare questions
Asking hilarious questions is half the fun of Truth or Dare, so here are some funny questions to get you started! The following questions are recommended for adults and are perfect for parties, game nights, or other social occasions.
- What is your biggest pet peeve about the person on your left?
- What is the craziest thing you’ve done to try and impress someone?
- Have you ever posted something on social media that you regret? What was it?
- Who in this room would you trade for a million dollars?
- Who do you think is the most annoying person in this room, and why?
- Rate yourself from 1-10 on how attractive you think you are!
- What is your most embarrassing celebrity crush?
- Have you ever had to poop in a public restroom without tissue paper? What did you do?
- What pick-up line would you use if you met your celebrity crush?
- When was the last time you farted publicly and blamed it on someone else?
- What is the most inappropriate time you’ve ever laughed?
- What’s the longest you’ve gone without showering?
- What is the funniest prank you’ve ever pulled on someone?
- If you could be the main character in any movie, book, or TV show, what would it be and why?
- Have you ever had a crush on one of your teachers? If yes, who was it?
- What is your favorite memory?
- Which fictional character would you love to marry?
- What is the weirdest thing you have an emotional attachment to?
- What do you think is the weirdest thing about your family?
- Have you lied during this game today, and we missed it?
- What gossip blogs do you like to read?
- What is the cheapest gift you’ve ever given to someone?
- What is the longest time you have ever been grounded, and why?
- Have you been in any fights while in school?
- What is the worst thing you’ve ever done to somebody?
- What is your most embarrassing childhood memory?
- What is the worst rumor you believed without knowing it wasn’t true?
- What is the most disgusting joke you’ve ever heard?
- Would you rather never eat chocolate or never have sex again?
- Who is the last person you want to see without their clothes?
👉 Asking funny questions is perfect for keeping the atmosphere light and playful, so why not try it with your friends or family? You can find even more hilarious Truth or Dare Questions for Friends here!
Truth or Dare questions for teens
Being a teenager can be awkward, so these questions will help break the ice and get them talking with their peers! The following questions are perfect for teens of all ages, from middle schoolers to high schoolers.
- What was your childhood nickname?
- What do your favorite pajamas look like?
- Do you have a secret school crush? If yes, is that person in this room?
- What is the last movie you’ve seen in a movie theater?
- Would you ever date someone ten years older than you?
- Have you ever stalked someone on social media? Who was it?
- What was your first kiss like?
- Would you ever date someone of the same gender?
- Have you ever sent a text to the wrong person? If yes, what happened?
- Where do you go when you need to be alone?
- What is your favorite boy band song?
- Who is the best-looking person in the room?
- What is your biggest regret so far in life?
- What is your favorite possession?
- Who would you choose if you had to kiss one person in this room?
- What do you think is the biggest challenge facing teens today?
- If you could relive one day of your life, which day would it be?
- What do you think will be your greatest accomplishment in life?
- What have you learned about yourself recently that surprised you?
- If you could be one age forever, what age would you choose? Why?
- Have you been camping in your backyard?
- What is the biggest mistake you’ve ever made?
- Do you sneak snacks when nobody’s looking?
- What’s the most embarrassing thing you’ve worn to school?
- What would it be if you could own your own business one day?
- What would you consider your biggest flaw?
- Have you ever used your lunch money for something other than lunch?
- When was the last time you cleaned your room?
- Have you ever lied to your best friend? If yes, when?
- Would you ever get plastic surgery? If yes, what would you do?
👉 The possibilities are endless when it comes to questions for teens! If you’re looking for more, check out our collection of Truth or Dare Questions for Teens!
Crazy Truth or Dare questions for your next party
Looking for something a bit more risque? These crazy Truth or Dare questions will push the boundaries and bring you closer to your friends! Whether at a party, road trip, sleepover, or other occasions, these questions will surely elicit hilarious and outrageous responses.
- What’s the most bizarre role-play you’ve ever participated in?
- If you could be any dinosaur, which would it be and why?
- Would you like to cuddle with the person on your left?
- Are you into toys for adults? If yes, what is your favorite one?
- What is the worst cheating story you’ve ever heard?
- Have you ever tried to get out of a speeding ticket? If yes, what did you do?
- What is the question you’re most afraid to answer honestly?
- Have you ever pulled a prank on your teacher? Tell your story!
- How and when was your first time?
- What song are you embarrassed to admit that you like?
- Tell us your worst drunken story!
- If you could talk to your ten-year-old self, what would you tell them?
- Who would you choose if you had to murder three people in the world?
- What is the most exciting dream you have ever had?
- Point to two people in the room who will most likely make out by the night’s end!
- What’s the most embarrassing situation you’ve ever farted in?
- Have you ever worn the same clothes for over three days?
- What is something that you have never told anyone?
- What is the most illegal thing you’ve ever done?
- What is your biggest fantasy?
- What is the hardest drug you would ever do?
- What was the name of your first crush?
- Who’s the most surprising person to ever slide into your DMs?
- How would you survive a Zombie Apocalypse?
- What is the worst experience you’ve ever had with a teacher/boss?
- Who is your “One-That-Got-Away”?
- When did you last say “I love you” to someone in person?
- If you could switch lives with one player for a week, who would you choose and why?
- What is one thing you wouldn’t do even if someone offered you more money than you could ever spend?
- What is your biggest insecurity?
Intimate Truth questions for couples
Looking for questions to ask your partner when you want to get a little closer? These intimate truth questions will help you learn more about your partner, their desires, and what they want in a relationship.
- Would you prefer to date someone younger or older than you?
- Who was your first secret crush, and what happened between you two?
- When was the last time you watched an adult movie?
- Have you ever cheated on someone, and if so, how did you feel afterward?
- What is your guilty pleasure?
- What is your worst date experience so far?
- Would you ever consider having an open relationship?
- Have you ever been in love before, and if so, how did it end?
- What is your biggest turn-off when dating someone?
- Describe the most romantic date you’ve ever had.
- How can someone earn your forgiveness if they have wronged you in the past?
- What is the key to a successful partnership?
- Is there anyone you would consider cheating on your partner for?
- What are some of your biggest fears regarding dating and relationships?
- How can your partner always keep the spark alive in your relationship?
- Have you ever shoplifted? What did you take?
- Who did you have your best kiss with?
- What is the most embarrassing thing you have put on social media?
- Did you ever had a one-night stand? If yes, how was it?
- What are your thoughts on having a secret relationship?
- What lies have you told that hurt someone?
- What would it be if you had to change one physical thing about yourself?
- What is the one thing you would never give up, no matter what?
- What are your biggest turn-on and your biggest turn-off?
- Where is the weirdest place you’ve ever done something naughty?
- When and how was your first time?
- Who would you choose if you had to get back together with one of your exes for one week?
- What was the most intimate experience you’ve ever had with someone in this room?
Flirty Truth or Dare questions
Looking for fun and flirty questions to ask your crush? Look no further! The following questions are a great way to get to know your crush, flirt with them, or have playful fun.
- What is your idea of the perfect date?
- What do you think about on your way to school in the morning?
- When was the last time you thought about me?
- If you could go anywhere on vacation, where would you choose and why?
- Who was your first crush, and when did it happen?
- How do you feel about public displays of affection?
- What item of clothing do you think I look sexiest in?
- How do you feel about sexting and sending naughty pictures?
- What have you always wanted to try but been too afraid to ask for?
- If you could kiss any celebrity, who would it be and why?
- What is your best quality as a partner?
- Have you ever had a crush on one of your friends’ partners? If yes, who was it, and why did you like them?
- What is an instant deal breaker for you?
- Do you have any secret fantasies you’ve been too embarrassed to share?
- What is your favorite romantic/flirty movie or TV show, and why do you like it so much?
- Have you ever flirted with a stranger via text message, social media, or online chat?
- Do you like to be the initiator or the one who is pursued?
- Have you ever been in love with more than one person at a time?
- What qualities do you find most attractive in a potential partner?
- How would your best friends describe you as a romantic partner or crush?
- What is the most useless skill you find attractive?
- What was the biggest turn-off in your last relationship?
- What are three character traits your perfect partner should have?
- What’s your dream gift for Valentine’s?
- What is the most adventurous thing you’d want someone to do to you?
- What is one common misconception about yourself?
- What makes you truly happy?
- What do you think makes a bad partner?
- What is the eldest age partner you would date?
- What would you bring to a deserted island?
👉 If you want to step up the game further, try asking naughty questions to spice things up! Check out our collection of Dirty Truth or Dare Questions!
Best dares for Truth or Dare
What would Truth or Dare be without dares? Our collection of dares is designed to push your boundaries, learn more about yourself, and have a ton of fun!
Good dares for Truth or Dare
We’ve rounded up our favorite dares for Truth or Dare! Whether you prefer silly dares, romantic ones, or something more daring and naughty, we’ve got options for everyone.
- Give someone in the group a piggyback ride around the room.
- Tape two paper or plastic cups to the front of your shirt.
- Recite the multiplication table of 2.
- Switch shirts with the person to your right for the next three rounds.
- Tell the most offensive joke you know.
- Don’t say ‘yes’ or ’no’ for 1 minute.
- Play the air guitar for one minute.
- Start a bogus rumor about another player and text it to one of your friends.
- Paint your fingernails with a crayon.
- Eat a spoonful of hot sauce.
- Post an embarrassing picture of yourself online.
- Get some powder and smack the person to your left on the cheek.
- Wrap your head in your t-shirt and sit like that for one round.
- Read the last three messages you received out loud.
- Do 50 jumping jacks.
- Use only your toes to write a social media post.
- Mime your dream job.
- Call a random person and sing happy birthday to them.
- Stand like a flamingo for the next four rounds.
- Kiss the player on your right on their cheek.
- Sing ‘Twinkle Twinkle, Little Star’ while beatboxing.
- Balance a spoon on your nose for 10 seconds.
- Start telling jokes until all players are laughing.
- Stand up and give a political speech in front of the other players.
- Put whipped cream on someone’s nose and kiss them to clean it up.
- Unwrap a candy with your tongue.
- Put three ice cubes in your mouth and wait until they melt.
- Show one unflattering picture of yourself.
- Try to juggle three items you find in this room.
- Imitate a celebrity. The other players guess who it is.
👉 In need of more dares? Here can you find 100 more dares for Truth or Dare
Funny dares for Truth or Dare
Looking for fun and silly dares to play during your following Truth or Dare game? Check out our collection of hilarious dares that will get everyone laughing!
- Open the window and get someone on the street to wave to you.
- Sellotape a teaspoon to your forehead.
- Go to Facebook and answer the latest public post: “No, you’re wrong!”.
- Drink a salty glass of milk.
- Say “ya heard meh” after everything you say for the next 5 minutes.
- Act like a clown while counting up to 20.
- Go a whole minute without blinking.
- Kiss two other players of your choice on the mouth.
- Prank call someone you know! Perhaps someone who couldn’t make it that night.
- Kiss your neighbor’s cheek.
- Draw something on the person on your right.
- Say the words “in bed” after everything you say for the next 10 minutes.
- Act like an old lady or an old man.
- Imitate a celebrity and imagine yourself on a red carpet in front of the players.
- Massage your neighbor’s shoulders.
- Act like a pig until it is your turn again.
- Lick a bar of soap.
- Wear a “Kick me!” sign for the rest of the game.
- Call one player ‘Your Majesty’ for 5 rounds.
- Get on all fours and act like a dog until your next turn.
- Make up a country song off the top of your head and sing it.
- Come up with your own language and only talk like this until your next turn.
- Call your parents and meow like a cat.
- Take a sneaky pic of all the players during the evening without them noticing.
- Put toilet paper on your body in a mummy-like fashion.
- Pick someone in the room and sniff their armpits for 1 minute.
- Pretend to be the player on your right for the next 10 minutes.
- Crawl around the room for 5 minutes.
- Make the funniest face you can until all players are laughing.
- Close your eyes and describe what the other players are currently wearing.
Extreme dares for Truth or Dare for adults
Looking for some extreme dares to push your boundaries and test your limits? Check out our collection of daring dares that will take things up a notch!
- You cannot speak for the rest of the game until someone says your name.
- See how many ice cubes you can fit in your mouth.
- Run around the block in a dressing gown or bathrobe.
- Give another player of your choice a lap dance.
- Email one of your professors and tell them you love them.
- Wear a finger mustache for the next 24 hours.
- Kiss one player of your choice for 5 minutes.
- Put the socks of the person to your right in your mouth.
- Send a text message saying “I love you” to three people.
- Imitate a grumpy adult ranting about the good old times for the next hour.
- Pair up with a member of the opposite sex. You two are a happy couple about to have your first baby. For 5 minutes, you must act out a birth scene.
- Send a text to your last called number asking, “Be honest. What’s your problem?”
- Choose a player and smell their feet for 10 seconds.
- Combine two foods that should never go together, such as pickles and peanut butter or applesauce and olives, and eat a huge bite.
- Ride another player like a horse and do your best & loudest “Yeee Hawww”.
- Do the silliest dance you can think of, record it, and post it on TikTok.
- Show everything that is in your purse or backpack.
- Dump a bucket of cold water on your head.
- Act like a statue until it is your turn again (no talking or moving).
- Make a headdress out of toilet paper and pose for photos.
- Post a selfie with the toilet on Facebook or Instagram.
- Put your clothes on backward and stay like this for the whole game.
- Drink a shot from the player’s belly button on your left!
- Get blindfolded, tied to a chair, and somebody gives you a lapdance.
- Get on all fours and act like a dog until your next turn.
- Ask for a random picture from someone’s phone, post it on your social media account, and caption it “please forgive me”.
- Do a sexy crawl around the room.
- Give another player a foot massage using only your feet.
- Pole dance with an imaginary pole.
Kid-friendly dares for Truth or Dare
Looking for fun dares for Truth or Dare appropriate for kids? Check out our collection of kid-friendly dares perfect for younger players!
- Yodel as loud as you can.
- Make your best impression of a cartoon character or superhero.
- Talk and act like a cowboy or cowgirl.
- Do the cha-cha until it is your turn again.
- Ask your neighbor to borrow a toilet brush.
- Switch clothes with someone.
- Go outside and yell, “I believe in fairies,” loudly three times while clapping your hands as fast as possible.
- Stand still for one minute.
- Do your best lion roar.
- Jump as high as you can five times.
- Act like a gorilla for one minute.
- Make animal sounds for a minute straight.
- Talk for the next 5 minutes only while holding your tongue.
- Sing the ABCs backward.
- Hug a tree for 20 seconds.
- Build a tower taller than you from anything you can find in 5 minutes.
- Draw a stick figure with the pen held in your mouth.
- Try touching your nose with your tongue for 2 minutes.
- Act like a race car.
- Do the disco dance.
- Go outside and yell, “I’m the queen/king of England!” at the top of your lungs.
- Make up a poem about the color blue.
- Stand in the corner in ’time out’, not say a word for the next three rounds.
- Close your eyes, go to the refrigerator, and eat whatever you grab first.
- Tell a funny knock-knock joke.
- Hug a trash can for the next five rounds of the game.
- Make an invisible sandwich and eat it for five minutes.
- For the next three rounds, speak in your lowest voice.
- Yell the first word that you can think of.
- Dance for 30 seconds to a song the other players choose.
Crazy party dares for Truth or Dare
Looking for some crazy party dares to take your following Truth or Dare game to the next level? Check out our collection of over-the-top dares that will get everyone laughing and having fun!
- Sit in the trash can; someone takes a picture, and you post it on Facebook or Instagram with #whereitbelongs.
- Do your best hip-hop dance.
- Only use your elbows and knees to make a sandwich.
- Call your crush anonymous and sing “I can’t help falling in love with you” to them.
- Paint your toenails using your teeth.
- Speak like a gangster for the next 5 minutes.
- Tell everybody an embarrassing story about yourself.
- Tweet from your Twitter account: “Donald Trump isn’t as bad as everyone thinks!”
- Lick the foot of the person to your left.
- Call a random phone number and talk to that person for as long as possible.
- Stick your arm into the trash can past your elbow.
- Makeout with a pillow until it is your turn again.
- Pick one of the players; they give you a new haircut.
- Call your parents and tell them you’re dropping out or quitting your job.
- Do a twerking handstand.
- Drink a cocktail made by the other players.
- Have a slap bet with someone.
- Make a poem using the words orange and moose.
- Run around the outside of the house three times.
- Repeat each of your sentences twice for the next 20 minutes.
- Call someone you like and leave them a flirty message on their voicemail.
- Do a silly dance in the middle of the room.
- Smell pepper and try not to sneeze.
- Call an ex and tell them how you feel about them.
- Make up a short rap about another player.
- Ask a neighbor for a roll of toilet paper.
- Recreate the best kiss you’ve ever had with one player of your choice.
- Take a shower with your clothes on together.
- Let someone shave your right leg.
- Imitate your favorite emoji.
- Demonstrate how you want to be kissed.
Great dares over text
Planing on doing some dares over text with your friends? Check out our collection of fun, creative dares perfect for texting with friends!
- Send a funny or embarrassing selfie to the other players.
- Send a voice recording of you doing something silly, like belting out your favorite song in falsetto.
- Send a video of yourself brushing your teeth to a random number. Send your friends a screenshot as proof.
- Share a poem about another player’s armpits with the group.
- Post your worst selfie on your Instagram story.
- Sing happy birthday in a strange voice or language and send it to another player over text.
- Send the other players a screenshot of the last three messages you’re received.
- Text the first person in your contacts and tell them you have a crush on them.
- Send a childhood picture of yourself to two other players.
- Start a live stream on TikTok or Instagram and stare into the camera. Don’t say anything.
- Send a DM to your celebrity crush on Instagram.
- Make some spicy pictures of yourself and send them to your crush.
- Post a funny meme as your profile picture for 24 hours and tag two random persons.
- Text your darkest secret to a random number.
- Take the most seductive selfie you can take and send to one player of your choice.
- Post a silly poem as your status on social media.
- Send a video of yourself cleaning your room or desk space with just one finger over text to another.
- Do a sexy dance and send it to one player of your choice.
- Break two eggs on your head and send a video as proof.
- Text your worst enemy with only emojis; no words are allowed!
- Start a live stream on social media and give a 5-minute stand-up comedy show.
- Write a social media post using only our toes.
- Post the most embarrassing picture of yourself on your profile and tag some random friends.
- Slap yourself and send a video as proof.
- Send a picture of your feet to the other players in the group.
- Write a post on your social media account saying how much you wish you weren’t so attractive.
- Make a video of yourself howling like a wolf at the moon.
- Record yourself doing your makeup blindfolded.
- Change your profile picture on WhatsApp to an unflattering photo for one hour.
- Text a selfie to the tenth number in your contacts.
👉 Are you looking for more ideas for playing Truth or Dare over text? Check out our collection of flirty ideas for questions and dares over text!
Romantic dares for couples
Looking for some romantic dares to play with your partner? Check out our collection of fun and flirty dares perfect for couples looking to spice things up!
- Write a love letter to your partner and leave it in their bed.
- Blindfold your partner and let them kiss three objects. Just don’t tell them what they are.
- Tell your partner three things you love about them.
- Take your partner on a moonlit walk around the neighborhood or park.
- Dance for your partner while singing a romantic song.
- Pour a trail of sugar on your partner’s back and lick it up.
- Hug a pillow for 60 seconds, expressing your love for it.
- Make up a love poem for your partner.
- Twerk for a minute.
- Trade underwear with your partner.
- Use a pick-up line and try to impress your partner.
- French kiss your partner’s belly button.
- Sketch a picture of your partner and highlight the parts you love the most.
- Write “I love you” on your partner’s chest with only your tongue.
- Do an impression of your partner.
- Perform a sexy dance using only one leg.
- Gently kiss your partner’s neck.
- Send your partner a spicy text using only emojis.
- Give your partner a hickey.
- Using your fingers, find a way to give your partner goosebumps.
- Suck your partner’s finger for 30 seconds.
- Act out the most romantic movie scene you’ve ever seen.
- Go skinny dipping with your partner.
- Give your partner a foot massage.
- Nibble on your partner’s earlobe.
- Eat something in the sexiest way possible.
- Whisper a secret in your partner’s ear.
- Tell jokes until your partner starts laughing.
- Write “I love you” on your partner’s chest using only your tongue.
- Get blindfolded and try kissing your partner on the mouth without using your hands.
What are you waiting for? Start the fun! With our collection of fun questions and dares for Truth or Dare, you and your friends will have a blast! Whether you’re looking for silly dares or challenging questions that will put your nerves to the test, you’re sure to find something that will keep you entertained for hours on end.
FAQ about Truth or Dare
1. What does Truth or Dare mean?
Truth or Dare is a classic party game where players answer questions truthfully or complete dares. The game is suitable for people of all ages and can be a great way to get to know your friends or family better.
2. How do you play Truth or Dare?
There are many different ways to play Truth or Dare, but the basic structure is that players take turns choosing either Truth or Dare while other players complete the chosen tasks. It’s best to decide on a penalty in advance for players who deny answering the question or performing the dare.
3. What should I ask in Truth or Dare?
There is no right or wrong question in Truth or Dare, but some classic examples include asking about someone’s biggest secret, their first kiss, or a funny childhood memory. Ask about things you think will be exciting or entertaining, and feel free to get creative with your truth questions!
4. How do you kiss in Truth or Dare?
All players should agree on how to kiss during Truth or Dare. It’s essential to be clear on the rules before playing so everyone is on the same page. Everyone has different boundaries and preferences.
5. What does Truth mean?
The term ‘Truth’ in Truth or Dare refers to answering a question truthfully, without lying or withholding information. Depending on the players involved, some questions may be inappropriate for specific audiences and should be clarified before playing.
🤓 Suggested read: 250+ Hilarious Most Likely To Statements 😃
6. What are good Truth or Dare questions?
Good questions for Truth or Dare are thought-provoking and interesting while still appropriate for the players involved. This can include questions about personal experiences, opinions, or even secrets you wouldn’t usually share with others.
8. What is the Truth or Dare smile?
The Truth or Dare smile is a term from the horror movie Truth or Dare. In the film, this refers to an evil entity who uses the popular party game to terrorize and kill its victims.
9. What is the history of Truth or Dare?
The history of Truth or Dare can be traced back to 1712 when it was a Christmas-time “questions and commands” game. Others argue that the ancient Greeks’ “basilinda” was its first variant, in which the people do as their king tells them.