Christmas Would You Rather 🎄
‘Tis the season to be jolly! So let’s gather around, play Would You Rather, and have a great time together! Would You Rather is a game that can be played at any time of the year, but we’ve gathered a list of questions that are fitting to the Christmas season!Party & Drinking Games 👇
We're hiring and looking for a fully remote UI/UX designer. Apply now!
- 🤓 How to Play Would You Rather
- 🎄 25 Christmas Would You Rather Questions
- 📱 Play Would You Rather Online
Welcome to the Would You Rather Christmas Edition! Would you Rather is one of the most famous party games that you can play with your friends or family members.
This version of Would You Rather is all about Christmas. So, grab you friends, parents, or siblings, and start playing!
How to play Would You Rather
Would You Rather is a social game that has everyone give out two statements that are very similar or very hard to choose from, and all the other players choosing between the two. The fun thing about this game is that saying “neither” isn’t usually an option.
For example: Lisa says: “Would you rather spend Christmas alone or with your worst enemy?”
Then all the other players share their opinion:
- Michael: “I would rather spend Christmas alone.”
- Sarah: “Me too.”
- Nina: “I would rather spend Christmas with my worst enemy.”
To ensure that everyone gets a chance, Would You Rather is usually played in turns. Although this isn’t completely necessary, it helps keep track of who has to give out a statement.
There isn’t a “winner” for this game, and normally, if someone chooses the controversial statement, they’re usually asked to explain why they chose that. Would You Rather can be fun with the right people and statements!
25 Christmas Would You Rather Questions
With the endless amount of questions that could be asked during Would You Rather, we’ve narrowed it down to 25 questions that revolve around the Christmas season.
Let’s get started! 🙌
1. Would You Rather spend days preparing the Christmas feast or spend a whole day cleaning up the whole house after Christmas?
I hate cleaning up. But if I mess up the food somehow, I’m sorry in advance 🙏
2. Would You Rather meet Santa Claus or Jack Frost?
Jack Frost sounds like such a fantastic person to hang around with, but I’d LOVE to see how things work at Santa’s factory!
3. Would You Rather say “Merry Christmas” in all languages or memorize all of the Christmas carols?
Being able to say it in all languages sound so cool 😱
4. Would You Rather give away $25 to a stranger or be forced to give $100 to someone you don’t like?
Whatever it is, Christmas is all about giving 😊
5. Would You Rather live as an elf or live as Santa Claus?
It might be cool to fly around the whole world in just one night.
6. Would You Rather only be able to eat candy canes or gumdrops?
Why can’t we have both? 😩
7. Would You Rather participate in a Secret Santa or volunteer at a shelter?
I honestly love the thrill of participating in a Secret Santa!
8. Would You Rather spend Christmas at home or an Airbnb?
Nothing beats spending Christmas at home, though I would love to avoid cleaning the whole house.
9. If you had to choose only one, Would You Rather watch The Grinch for Christmas or all Home Alone movies?
As a kid, I loved Home Alone! It was the coolest movie 😎
10. Would You Rather celebrate Christmas for a whole year or only once every 5 years?
You know what they say, “too much of a good thing is not good for you.” If you celebrate it every day, it won’t be special anymore.
11. Would You Rather be best friends with Santa’s elf or have Rudolf as a pet?
You’ll never lose your pet if it were Rudolf! That red nose could be helpful.
12. Would You Rather laugh like Santa Claus forever or always wear bells on your feet like an elf?
You’ll never be able to win at Hide and Seek if you had bells on you 😂
13. Would You Rather be the only person who gives out gifts for Christmas or is the only person who receives them?
I’d feel bad if I were to see the look on everyone’s faces if I’m the only one opening presents.
14. Would You Rather catch Santa Claus kissing mommy or never having Santa drop by your house?
I’d never be able to get that image out of my head 😨
15. Would You Rather be tasked to untangle all the Christmas lights or be the person who irons out wrapping paper?
Either task would take forever, so what’s the difference anyway?
16. Would You Rather swim in eggnog or live in a real-life gingerbread house for a week?
I honestly can’t decide myself.
17. Would You Rather ride with Santa Claus on his sleigh or ride on Rudolf’s back?
Riding on Rudolf’s back would be such a thrill, but I’d love to hear all the stories that Santa has for me!
18. Would You Rather spend Christmas with the entire family or with three celebrities of your choice?
I have my whole life to be with family, being given the chance to spend it with celebrities, on the other hand, would be AMAZING 😱
19. Would You Rather make 2,000 Christmas cookies or decorate 200 Christmas trees?
Baking is actually really tiring work!
20. Would You Rather go to work/school in a Santa costume or an elf costume?
I bet I can make elf costumes seem cute 😋
21. Would You Rather be stripped away of your Christmas Break or your Summer Break?
I can handle doing work over Summer, but studying on Christmas? That’s a big no 😠
22. Would You Rather pick someone who’s really hard to shop for during Secret Santa or find out that no one picked your name for Secret Santa?
I’m generally not good at shopping for anyone, so might as well 🙅
23. If you had a time machine, Would You Rather choose to experience how Christmas was like in the past or how it is in the future?
The future! What if we had holograms? Think of how cool that would be!
24. Would You Rather donate your time or your money during the Christmas season?
You can always make more money, but you can never take back time.
25. Would You Rather wear ugly matching Christmas sweaters and have that as your postcard photo or get chickenpox and have photos of those as your postcard photo?
Don’t worry, that’s what Photoshop is for!
26. Would You Rather spend Christmas alone or with your worst enemy?
Oh, that’s a tough one!
Play Would You Rather Online
Looking for non-Christmas-related questions? Would You Rather is one of those games where you can literally ask anything. It can be overwhelming! So don’t worry, we’ve compiled a list that has over 500+ Would You Rather questions! From funny questions to the drinking version of Would You Rather, we’ve got you!
If you want to play Would You Rather online, check out our free web app:
✍️ September 17, 2021