Christmas Would You Rather 🎄
'Tis the season to be jolly! So let's gather around, play Would You Rather, and have a great time together! You can play Would You Rather at any time of the year, but we've gathered a list of questions that fit the Christmas season!Play Online ✍️ December 15, 2022
- 🤓 How to Play Would You Rather
- 📱 Play Would You Rather Online
- 🎄 25 Christmas Would You Rather Questions
Welcome to the Would You Rather Christmas Edition! Would you Rather is one of the most famous party games you can play with friends or family members.
This version of Would You Rather is all about Christmas. So, grab your friends, parents, or siblings, and start playing!
How to play Would You Rather
Would You Rather is the perfect icebreaker game for your Christmas party. In this social game, players ask questions and choose between two options. Always remember: Saying “neither” isn’t possible!
As soon as you determine the first player, they ask a question starting with “Would You Rather…?”. For example, “Would you rather spend Christmas alone or with your worst enemy?”
Players then pick one of the two options and explain their choice to everyone. You can’t win or lose in this game; it’s all about getting to each other while having some laughs along the way! Keep reading for our Christmas-themed Would You Rather Questions!
Play Would You Rather Online
Looking for non-Christmas-related questions? Coming up with your questions can be overwhelming; that’s why we’ve created free apps for you!
You can either play the game in our web app or download it onto your phone:
25+ Christmas Would You Rather Questions
Playing Would You Rather on Christmas is even more fun with festive questions. Here are 26 questions to get you started:
1. Would You Rather spend days preparing the Christmas feast or spend a whole day cleaning up the entire house after Christmas?
I hate cleaning up. But if I mess up the food somehow, I’m sorry in advance 🙏
2. Would You Rather meet Santa Claus or Jack Frost?
Jack Frost sounds like such a fantastic person to hang around with, but I’d love to see how things work at Santa’s factory!
3. Would You Rather say “Merry Christmas” in all languages or memorize all of the Christmas carols?
Being able to say it in all languages sounds so cool 😱
4. Would You Rather give away $25 to a stranger or be forced to give $100 to someone you don’t like?
Whatever it is, Christmas is all about giving 😊
5. Would You Rather live as an elf or live as Santa Claus?
It might be cool to fly worldwide in just one night.
6. Would You Rather only be able to eat candy canes or gumdrops?
Why can’t we have both? 😩
7. Would You Rather participate in a Secret Santa or volunteer at a shelter?
I honestly love the thrill of participating in Secret Santa!
8. Would You Rather spend Christmas at home or in an Airbnb?
Nothing beats spending Christmas at home, though I would love to avoid cleaning the whole house.
9. If you had to choose only one, Would You Rather watch The Grinch for Christmas or all Home Alone movies?
As a kid, I loved Home Alone! It is the coolest movie 😎
10. Would You Rather celebrate Christmas for a whole year or only once every five years?
You know what they say, “too much of a good thing is not good for you.” If you celebrate it every day, it won’t be special anymore.
11. Would You Rather be best friends with Santa’s elf or have Rudolf as a pet?
You’ll never lose your pet if it were Rudolf! That red nose could be helpful.
12. Would You Rather laugh like Santa Claus forever or always wear bells on your feet like an elf?
You’ll never be able to win at Hide and Seek if you had bells on you 😂
13. Would You Rather be the only person who gives out gifts for Christmas or the only person who receives them?
I’d feel bad if I were to see the look on everyone’s faces if I was the only one opening presents.
14. Would You Rather catch Santa Claus kissing mommy or never have Santa drop by your house?
I’d never be able to get that image out of my head 😨
15. Would You Rather be tasked to untangle all the Christmas lights or be the person who irons out wrapping paper?
Either task would take forever, so what’s the difference anyway?
16. Would You Rather swim in eggnog or live in a real-life gingerbread house for a week?
I can’t decide.
17. Would You Rather ride with Santa Claus on his sleigh or Rudolf’s back?
Riding on Rudolf’s back would be such a thrill, but I’d love to hear all the stories that Santa has for me!
18. Would You Rather spend Christmas with the entire family or with three celebrities of your choice?
I have my whole life to be with family; being given a chance to spend it with celebrities, on the other hand, would be AMAZING 😱
19. Would You Rather make 2,000 Christmas cookies or decorate 200 Christmas trees?
Baking is tiring work!
20. Would You Rather go to work/school in a Santa costume or an elf costume?
I bet I can make elf costumes seem cute 😋
21. Would You Rather be stripped away of your Christmas Break or your Summer Break?
I can handle doing work over Summer, but studying on Christmas? That’s a big no 😠
22. Would You Rather pick someone hard to shop for during Secret Santa or find out that no one picked your name for Secret Santa?
I generally need to improve at shopping for people.
23. If you had a time machine, Would You Rather choose to experience what Christmas was like in the past or how it would be in the future?
The future! What if we had holograms? Think of how cool that would be!
24. Would You Rather donate your time or your money during the Christmas season?
You can always make more money but never take time back.
25. Would You Rather wear ugly matching Christmas sweaters and have that as your postcard photo, or get chickenpox and have pictures of those as your postcard photo?
Don’t worry; that’s what Photoshop is for!
26. Would You Rather spend Christmas alone or with your worst enemy?
Oh, that’s a tough one!
Enjoy playing Would You Rather with friends and family this Christmas season. We hope these questions help you create some memorable moments and fun conversations. Happy holidays!