Dark Humor Jokes
There are jokes that go too far or cross the line, but you end up laughing anyway even if you don't want to. What are you gonna do if you have a twisted sense of humor and appreciate dark humor jokes? It's not like you're actually doing morbid and offensive things. You're just laughing about it!✍️ February 7, 2022
What is Dark Humor?
Dark humor is all about making fun of the worst parts of life. It can be rude and offensive most of the time since it makes light of taboo or uncomfortable subjects like death, abuse, racism, sexism, poverty, etc.
Laughing at dark jokes doesn’t necessarily make people evil, though. People who appreciate dark humor jokes may actually be more intelligent than the average person. They’re able to process a dark joke’s multiple meanings and create emotional distance from it, allowing them to have less negative and aggressive reactions to it than people who don’t like dark jokes.
The funniest dark humor jokes are ones that can find something funny in the bleakest moments in life. The punchline comes out of nowhere and catches you by surprise. People who like dark humor jokes know how to face negativity with a sense of humor and can turn lemons into lemonade!
Funny Dark Humor Jokes
Some people might think you may be a real jerk for laughing at an offensive joke. But if you can detach yourself a bit, laughing at funny dark humor jokes can be a way to release stress or to cope with a bad situation.
Share these morbid jokes with friends and see which ones also share your twisted sense of humor!
1. When I see the names of lovers engraved on a tree, I don’t find it cute or romantic. I find it weird how many people take knives with them on dates.
They need knives just in case… in case what exactly?!
2. My husband and I have come to a difficult decision: we don’t want children. If anybody does, please leave your contact information, and we’ll drop them off tomorrow.
I think it’ll be more difficult for their children.
3. As I get older, I remember all the people I lost along the way. Maybe my budding career as a tour guide was not the right choice.
If you’re leading them to their sudden deaths, maybe you should have a career in prison instead.
2. Do you know the phrase “One man’s trash is another man’s treasure”? I don’t know why, but adopted people don’t like it.
All kids are treasures whether they’re with their biological parents or not!
🤓 Suggested read: 45 Good Roasts That Hurt
3. I just got my doctor’s test results, and I’m upset about it. It turns out I’m not gonna be a doctor.
And I thought you were sick or something.
4. My wife is mad that I have no sense of direction. So I packed up my stuff and right.
I see now what your wife means.
5. My grief counselor died. He was so good, I don’t even care.
Is he really good, though?
6. The other day, my wife asked me to pass her lipstick, but I accidentally passed her a glue stick. She still isn’t talking to me.
Is she physically not able to talk to you because you glued her lips together?
👉 Suggested read: 80+ Fun Bird Puns To Make You Laugh!
7. I love telling jokes about orphans. What are they going to do? Tell their parents?
I find this so mean and yet funny!
8. It’s important to establish a good vocabulary. If I had known the difference between the words “antidote” and “anecdote,” one of my best friends would still be alive.
Was it a funny anecdote? I never knew the phrase, “LOL! You’re killing me!” could be literal.
9. My husband left a note on the fridge that said, “This isn’t working.” I’m not sure what he’s talking about. I opened the fridge door, and it’s working fine!
I think he wants a divorce.
10. They say make up sex is the best. I must be lucky because all my sex is made up.
It’s all in the mind!
11. Today, I asked my phone, “Siri, why am I still single?” and it activated the front camera.
12. You know your friends don’t like you when you get handed the camera every time they take a group photo.
But you’re an essential part of the group!
👉 If you want to break the ice in a more cheerful way, we have some tips and suggestions just for you! Learn how to charm people with these conversation starters!
Very Dark Humor Jokes
If you have a dark sense of humor, chuckling at an edgy joke or two may be common for you. But very dark humor jokes take rude and offensive to the next level. It’s only normal for these truly morbid and twisted jokes to make you think twice.
You might even joke that you’ve earned a special place in hell for laughing about super dark humor jokes about death, sexism, racism, and other horrible situations, but hey, at least, you don’t take things too seriously!
1. A priest asks the convicted murderer at the electric chair, “Do you have any last requests?” “Yes,” replies the murderer. “Can you please hold my hand?”
I wonder how the priest answered.
2. I’ve got the perfect body, but it’s at home in my freezer.
Did I just hear a confession to a crime?
3. My daughter asked me how stars die. “Usually an overdose,” I told her.
That may be true, but I don’t think you’re talking about the same stars!
4. My elderly relatives liked to tease me at weddings, saying, “You’ll be next!” They soon stopped, though, once I started doing the same to them at funerals.
That’s family. You can’t live with ‘em. You can’t live without ‘em!
5. My ex got into a bad accident recently. I told the doctors the wrong blood type. Now, he’ll really know what rejection feels like.
That’s really dark.
6. They laughed at my crayon drawing. I laughed at their chalk outline.
I don’t think it’s the same thing!
7. A man wakes from a coma. His wife changes out of her black clothes and, irritated, remarks, “I really cannot depend on you in anything, can I!”
That’s what you call a lovers’ quarrel!
8. What makes sad people jump? Bridges.
Stay away from bridges when you’re sad!
9. When my Uncle Frank died, he wanted his cremations to be buried in his favorite beer mug. His last wish was to be Frank in Stein.
Say it again. Frankenstein! Now, I get it!
10. When I die, I want to die like my grandfather, who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.
To be honest, I wasn’t expecting that twist. If you want to die, don’t take other people with you!
11. I bought my blind friend a cheese grater for his birthday. He later told me it was the most violent book he’d ever read.
Imagine all that blood!
12. Where did Bob go after getting lost on a minefield? Everywhere.
I don’t want to have a mental picture of that!
👉 Looking for something more positive to laugh about? Take a look at these 75 funny puns that will brighten your day!
Bonus: Dark Humor Dad Jokes
Not all dark humor jokes are created equal. While there are many witty, dark jokes, you’ll also find a dad joke or two being told sometimes. You’ll see that dark humor dad jokes can still be funny even if they tend to be corny!
Here are some dark humor dad jokes that will still get a chuckle from you!
1. Don’t challenge Death to a pillow fight if you’re not prepared for the reaper cushions.
The repercussions can be deadly! Literally!
2. I hate double standards. Burn a body at a crematorium, you’re “being a respectful friend.” Do it at home and you’re “destroying evidence.”
Why and how would you burn a body at home?
3. I was digging in our garden and found a chest full of gold coins. I wanted to run straight home to tell my wife about it. Then I remembered why I was digging in our garden.
4. I don’t have a carbon footprint. I just drive everywhere.
If you don’t see a carbon footprint on the ground, it doesn’t exist!
5. “Welcome back to Plastic Surgery Anonymous. Nice to see so many new faces here today!”
Now, that’s really anonymous!
📖 Suggested read: 60 Great Insults To Get On People's Nerves
6. What does your dad have in common with Nemo? They both can’t be found.
Don’t be depressed. Just watch Finding Nemo!
7. Tombstone engraving: “I told you I was sick.”
This is the kind of argument I don’t want to win.
8. I bet my friend $5 that he would drown in the lake. It was a bittersweet victory.
He won’t need that $5 anymore.
9. I have a joke about trickle-down economics. But 99% of you will never get it.
You’re absolutely correct.
10. Did you hear about Pillsbury Doughboy? He died of a yeast infection.
I never thought he would have an active sex life!
11. Gen Z should change their name to quaranteens.
It’s not wrong, though?
12. Why did the man miss the funeral? He wasn’t a mourning person.
You still need to pay your respects!
👉 Check out these 80+ dad jokes to make you laugh or groan!