Flirty Would You Rather Questions
Here are some flirty questions that are perfect for your first date, second date, or even your 100th!✍️ May 11, 2021
Are you on a first date but you guys are running out of things to talk about? There’s no better way to see if there’s a connection between you and your partner than by asking questions.
So if you’re looking for a fun way to test this out, playing Would You Rather but adding the flirty twist is an excellent way to go.
Whether you’re playing in a group or there’s just two of you, these questions can tell you a lot about your compatibility.
How to Play Would You Rather
Just in case you’re introducing the game to someone, here’s a quick rundown on how Would You Rather is played.
1. Decide on the theme of questions you’ll be asking. Since you’re looking at this particular article, we’re guessing that you’ve already decided to go with flirty questions.
It’ll just be more fun to follow a particular theme, so the questions are similar to one another.
2. Gather around in a circle. A circle is recommended so that it’s easier to see/hear each other.
3. Talk about how the turns will go around. Whether you’re playing with two people or more, this is important in many games to ensure that everyone contributes.
This is also so that there’s less pressure in having to come up with questions.
4. Have fun! Remember that the purpose of playing this game is to get to know one another!
25 Would You Rather Flirty Questions
1. Would You Rather have lights on or lights off?
Though this may seem like a regular question to some people, it actually has a dirty implication in it.
2. Would You Rather be top or bottom?
This is probably one of those questions that’s frequently asked in a relationship. It can tell you a lot about your sexual compatibility with your partner.
3. Would You Rather be alone with your crush or be surrounded by strangers with your crush?
Sometimes being with just each other especially for the first time can bring in a lot of pressure. So some people prefer having their first date in groups to avoid any awkward situations.
But there are also some that prefer to devote their attention on their date.
4. Would You Rather have your first date indoors or outdoors?
Both ideas could be a lot of fun with the right planning!
5. Would You Rather have car dates or Netflix & chill?
We’re talking about actual chilling in this context, okay?
6. Would You Rather kiss in public or in private?
This question can actually tell you a lot about how a person is in a relationship. There are some people who don’t mind being affectionate in public, while there are some who are simply against it.
Maybe this would give you an idea on what you’re getting yourself into.
7. Would You Rather be stuck on a deserted island or get lost together?
I guess being lost in a city is better than being somewhere far from civilization.
8. Would You Rather do eat stuff off one another or do roleplay?
One of those dirty questions that could lead to something more. Watch out for the timing of when you ask this!
9. Would You Rather have a lazy but trusting partner or a jealous but hardworking one?
It might depend on how you handle one another in the relationship. Sometimes there are people who prefer the latter option, you never really know.
🤓 Suggested read: 👩🔬 60+ Trivia Questions To Challenge Your Friends
10. Would You Rather be funny but unattractive or be extremely attractive but boring?
I personally think that being funny is more important because you can never get tired of jokes.
11. Would You Rather take morning jogs together or night-time strolls?
Not everyone is a morning person!
12. Would You Rather have fancy dinner dates or grand breakfast dates?
We know, both options are such fun! But which would you rather choose?
13. Would You Rather be the funny one or the responsible one in the relationship?
Both traits are important in a relationship. So which trait do you think you’re most likely to possess?
14. Would You Rather have a movie date or an adventure date?
Staying in or going out and making new memories together? That’s the underlying question here.
📖 Suggested read: 25+ Deep Would You Rather Questions 🧠
15. Would You Rather have your partner maintain a short-hair look or have them grow out their hair?
Either way, having a change in your style is always a good choice.
16. Would You Rather have whipped cream or chocolate mousse?
This may seem like an innocent question, but some people may imply a different meaning to it… ;)
17. Would You Rather have wine or beer?
This can tell you a lot about how your partner chooses to unwind.
18. Would You Rather have several one-night-stands or have a friend with benefits?
Not everyone can answer this question!
19. Would You Rather be with a doctor, an athlete, or an artist?
This might induce a fun conversation.
20. Would You Rather have lots of kids, just one or none at all?
You might want to save this question for later on if you’re just on your first date, but then again…
If you’re feeling brave, why not, right?
21. Would You Rather date an introvert or an extrovert?
The mere thought of dating someone different than you is scare, but at the same time, don’t forget that opposites attract!
22. Would You Rather listen to your brain or your heart?
I’m sure I’m not the only one who has an internal debate on some things. So the question is, which would you rather listen to?
Logic reasoning or something you truly desire?
23. Would You Rather be romantic or be practical?
Sometimes romantic people really go out of their way just to keep the fire burning in the relationship.
Practicality can also help keep the relationship afloat! It depends on the situation you’re going through.
24. Would You Rather date someone who’s more attracted to a person’s looks or their brains?
Did you guys know that being a sapiosexual is an actual thing? (Go ahead, look it up!)
25. Would You Rather end the date with a kiss or with a little bit of mystery?
It’s actually not that common to end the date with a kiss. People are often too shy or too nervous to make a move.
But, then again, if you’re brave enough… Why not take the leap of faith?
Don’t forget to put on your charm when you ask these questions!
If you guys are done with the flirty questions, and are looking for other ways to get to know one another, head on over to this link to find more Would You Rather Questions!
The article contains several themes of Would You Rather, whichever fits your mood the best.