Flirty Would You Rather Questions
Here are some flirty questions that are perfect for your first date, second date, or even your 100th!✍️ October 4, 2022
Are you on a first date, but you guys are running out of things to talk about? There’s no better way to see if there’s a connection between you and your partner than by asking questions.
So if you’re looking for a fun way to test this out, playing Would You Rather but adding the flirty twist is an excellent way to go.
If you are done with the flirty questions and are looking for other ways to get to know one another, head on over to this link to find more Would You Rather Questions!
How to Play Would You Rather
Just in case you’re introducing the game to someone, here’s a quick rundown on how Would You Rather is played.
1. Decide on the theme of questions you’ll be asking. Since you’re looking at this particular article, we’re guessing that you’ve already decided to go with flirty questions.
It’ll just be more fun to follow a particular theme, so the questions are similar to one another.
2. Gather around in a circle. A circle is recommended so that it’s easier to see/hear each other.
3. Talk about how the turns will go around. Whether you’re playing with two people or more, this is important in many games to ensure that everyone contributes.
This is also so that there’s less pressure in having to come up with questions.
4. Have fun! Remember that the purpose of playing this game is to get to know one another!
Play Would You Rather Online
The most convenient way to play Would You Rather is playing it online! You can either check out our web app or download the app “Dilemmaly - Would you rather?” on your iPhone or Android.
Play Would you rather? online
25 Would You Rather Flirty Questions
And now, without further ado, here are 25 flirty Would You Rather questions to get you started!
1. Would You Rather do it with the lights on or off?
Both options can be very exciting and hot.
2. Would You Rather be top or bottom?
This is probably one of those questions that are frequently asked in a relationship. It can tell you a lot about your sexual compatibility with your partner.
3. Would You Rather be alone with your crush or have all of your friends around when you’re with your crush?
Sometimes being with just each other, especially for the first time, can be really nerve-wracking. You want to make a good impression, but you don’t want to seem like you’re trying too hard. On the other hand, being around your friends can help take some of the pressure off and allow you to be yourselves. So which would you rather do?
4. Would You Rather have your first date indoors or outdoors?
Both ideas could be a lot of fun with the right planning!
5. Would You Rather have a car date or a Netflix & chill night?
Car dates are a great way to have some uninterrupted time to get to know each other. But there’s also something really cozy and intimate about cuddling up on the couch with your crush and watching a movie together.
6. Would You Rather kiss in public or in private?
This question can actually tell you a lot about how a person is in a relationship. There are some people who don’t mind being affectionate in public, while there are some who are simply against it.
7. Would You Rather be stuck on a deserted island or get lost together?
I guess being lost in a city is better than being somewhere far from civilization.
8. Would You Rather eat stuff off one another or do roleplay?
One of those dirty questions that could lead to something more. Watch out for the timing when you ask this!
9. Would You Rather have a lazy but trusting partner or a jealous but hardworking one?
There’s no right or wrong answer to this question; it simply depends on what you’re looking for in a partner.
10. Would You Rather be funny but unattractive or be extremely attractive but boring?
I personally think that being funny is more important because you can never get tired of jokes.
11. Would You Rather take morning jogs together or night-time strolls?
Not everyone is a morning person!
12. Would You Rather have fancy dinner dates or grand breakfast dates?
This one is tough because both options sound amazing.
13. Would You Rather be the funny one or the responsible one in the relationship?
Both traits are important in a relationship. So which trait do you think you’re most likely to possess?
14. Would You Rather have a movie date or an adventure date?
Staying in or going out and making new memories together? That’s the underlying question here.
15. Would You Rather have your partner maintain a short-hair look or have them grow out their hair?
Either way, having a change in your style is always a good choice.
16. Would You Rather have whipped cream or chocolate mousse?
This may seem like an innocent question, but some people may imply a different meaning to it… ;)
17. Would You Rather drink wine or beer?
This can tell you a lot about how your partner chooses to unwind.
18. Would You Rather have several one-night stands or have a friend with benefits?
Not everyone can answer this question!
19. Would You Rather be with a doctor, an athlete, or an artist?
This might induce a fun conversation.
20. Would You Rather have lots of kids, just one or none at all?
You might want to save this question for later on down the line. It’s a pretty personal question and one that could potentially lead to some serious discussions about life plans. However, if you’re feeling brave, why not, right?
21. Would You Rather date an introvert or an extrovert?
The mere thought of dating someone different than you is scary, but at the same time, don’t forget that opposites attract!
22. Would You Rather listen to your brain or your heart?
This is a great question to gauge someone’s personality. Are they a thinker or a feeler? Do they make decisions with their head or their heart?
23. Would You Rather be romantic or practical?
Sometimes romantic people really go out of their way just to keep the fire burning in the relationship. Practicality can also help keep the relationship afloat! It depends on the situation you’re going through.
24. Would You Rather date someone who’s more attracted to a person’s looks or their brains?
Did you know that being a sapiosexual is an actual thing? (Go ahead, look it up!)
25. Would You Rather end the date with a kiss or with a little bit of mystery?
It’s actually not that common to end the date with a kiss. People are often too shy or too nervous to make the first move. But, then again, if you’re brave enough… Why not take the leap of faith?
👉 Suggested read: Truth or Dare over Text | 69+ Flirty and Dirty Questions 😏
We hope you enjoyed our flirty Would You Rather questions! If you’re looking for more fun, be sure to check out our other would you rather questions lists. Happy flirting!