How you doin'? Do you have no problem remembering all ten seasons of the series friends? Then challenge yourself with our Trivia Questions!✍️ June 3, 2022
Even almost twenty years after the last episode aired, the series is still one of the most successful of all. I mean, who doesn’t love Rachel, Joey, Chandler, Monica, Phoebe, and Ross? They’re just the best!
Tip: You haven’t seen all episodes yet? Then head over to Amazon to get them:
How to play Friends Trivia
I bet you watched all of the 236 episodes more than once. And now that you know every little detail of the series by heart, you’re looking for a new challenge. Perfect, then keep reading! Our Top 30 Friends Trivia Questions and Answer are ideal to challenge yourself, your friends, or even your parents.
Are you looking for more general trivia questions? Then check out our trivia questions and answers articles with tons of questions out of different categories. Test your knowledge about history, geography, movies, music, and more!!
Play trivia online
If you want to play trivia online, you should give our new free app a try! Test your knowledge, play against other players, and prove that you’re the smartest one among your friends! Enjoy!
But if you prefer playing a board game, check out Trivia Pursuit on Amazon:
Friends trivia questions
The following 30 Friends Trivia Questions will show if you’re a real Friends expert! If you don’t want to play alone, try answering the following questions with your best friend, your siblings, or your parents!
1. Where did Rachel buy the apothecary table??
- From a carpenter
- Pottery Barn
- On a flea market
And then she told Phoebe that she bought it from a flea market. They got into a huge fight!!
2. How many sisters has Joey?
If you couldn’t remember, don’t worry. I bet even Joey himself forgets how many sisters he has!
3. Who has a twin?
Did you know that her twin Ursula was a cross over character? Lisa Kudrow originally played the waitress Ursula in the sitcom Mad About You.
4. Who wears all of Chandler’s clothes in one scene?
Yeah, he tried to make a point. But did he?
5. What is the nickname of Janice’s ex-husband Gary Litman?
- The Mattress King
- The Great Gary
- The Cooking Master
- The King of the Central Perk
The Mattress King
I will never forget when the friends discovered that Janice was cheating on Chandler with him…
6. Whose real-life pregnancy was written into the show?
- Courteney Cox
- Reese Witherspoon
- Lisa Kudrow
- Jennifer Aniston
No, Lisa Kudrow wasn’t pregnant with her brother’s triplets in real life.
7. What is Chandler’s full name?
- Chandler Bing
- Chandler Michael Bing
- Chandler Mark Bing
- Chandler Muriel Bing
Chandler Muriel Bing
And did you know that Ross’ middle name was Eustace?
8. What is Janice’s most iconic line?
- “I’ve missed you Mr. Bing!”
- “I love you all!”
- “Oh my god!”
“Oh my god!”
As soon as I read this line, I hear her voice. Can you feel me?
9. Where did Carol meet her future wife Susan?
- In the church
- At the gym
- On the street
- In a hospital
At the gym
They were actually training buddies before they fell in love.
10. What do Ross and Rachel name their daughter?
Let’s not forget that this name was Monica’s idea!
11. What character did Joey play in “Days of Our Life”?
- Dr. Drake Ramoray
- Dr. Nate Winter
- Dr. Striker Ramorey
- Dr. Lucas Ramarey
Dr. Drake Ramoray
Fun Fact: On the spin-off Joey, it’s revelated that his character was killed off again. And he won the “best death scene” award for his death.
12. Who dated his/her secretary?
Sounds actually more like Joey. But it was Rachel. Can’t you remember the handsome Tag?
13. Who of the main characters has a third nipple?
And of course, they teased him with it. Poor Chandler.
14. Where did Ross and Rachel get married?
- In the streets
- In the Central Perk
- In Las Vegas
- On the roof
In Las Vegas
Imagine, not the two but Chandler and Monica got married there. What would have happened after that?
15. What address does Chandler give Janice when he pretends to move abroad?
- 15 Yemen Road, Yemen
- 10 Main Street, Germany
- 5 Portugal Road, Portugal
- 20 Second Street, England
15 Yemen Road, Yemen
And all because he didn’t dare to break up with Janice.
16. What book did Joey read because Rachel recommended it to him?
- The Shining
- Little Women
- To Kill a Mockingbird
- The Great Gatsby
And Joey recommended The Shining to her. Great episode!
17. Why did Ross fire the nanny Sandy?
- Because he was jealous
- Because he was a man
- Because he was mean to Emma
- Because he was always late
Because he was a man
A prime example of toxic masculinity. Poor Sandy. He was great at his job!
18. What does Phoebe think happens whenever she goes to the dentist?
- She gets sick afterward
- She falls in love
- Someone dies
- She has an accident
And then someone died. That was so creepy.
19. Who of the main cast was actually pregnant while filming?
- Jennifer Aniston, Courteney Cox
- Lisa Kudrow, Courteney Cox
- Lisa Kudrow, Courteney Cox, Jennifer Aniston
- Lisa Kudrow
Lisa Kudrow, Courteney Cox
Yes, Courteney was pregnant as well! It was during filming the last season.
20. Where did Rachel get her first job?
- Fortunata Fashions
- Central Perk
- Ralph Lauren
- At Monica’s restaurant
Omg, she was such a terrible waitress!
21. Who was the first of the main cast to find out about Monica’s and Chandler’s relationship?
The episode “The One Where Everybody Finds Out” is amazing!
22. Who said this sentence about a thousand times: “We were one a break!”
That might be the most iconic line from the whole series.
23. Who dates Phoebe’s twin Ursula?
This episode was just weird.
24. What did Rachel wear to impress Joshua?
- A tight red dress
- Her old cheerleader outfit
- A short skirt
- A black dress
Her old cheerleader outfit
Okay, I’ll take it back. This episode was weird! Seeing Rachel in her old cheerleader outfit and accidentally losing her teeth…
25. Where did Ross and Chandler meet?
I bet you can’t forget their haircuts back then. Me neither.
26. Who of the main characters dates Rachel’s boss at Bloomingdales?
And again: It sounds more like Joey.
27. Who is Chandler’s and Joey’s weekly TV Guide magazine addressed to?
- Joey Tribbiani
- Chandler Bing
- Chanandler Bong
- Joey Tribshiany
And Rachel didn’t know that…
28. What was Emma’s first word?
So, what do you think: Is it a real word?
29. What is the name of Ross’s self-made comic?
- Ross the King
- Dinosaur Boy
- Magic Ross
- Science Boy
Once a scientist lover, always a scientist lover!
30. Who did Phoebe mistake for Ralph Lauren?
- Mike the Coffee Guy
- Steven the Paper Guy
- Kenny the Copy Guy
- John the Sandwich Guy
Kenny the Copy Guy
Well, that was awkward!