Who Knows Me Better Questions
Quiz your parents on who knows you better. Make your siblings debate over what your favorite food is. This fun activity is a cool way to find out which of your friends know your favorite jam, clothes, weather, and everything else about you.Conversation Starters
This game is also a good excuse to answer the questions back and test yourself how much or how little you know about your friends, family members and colleagues.
We’ve compiled some “Who Knows Me Better?” questions to get you started.
General “Who Knows Me Better?” Questions
If the participants are a mix of friends, siblings, and extended family members, these sets of questions would be more ideal as conversation starters:
- Where do my parents live?
- What is my middle name?
- What instrument do I play?
- Do I know how to bake?
- What’s my favorite color?
- Do I prefer to travel by car, train, plane, or boat?
- If money is no problem, which vacation destination would I choose?
- Am I a good driver?
- Do I like dressing up for Halloween?
- Would I rather watch a comedy film or a horror movie?
- Do you know of a thing that annoys me irrationally?
- What is my dream car?
- Would I be a Gryffindor, Slytherin, Ravenclaw, or Hufflepuff?
- What meal could I eat everyday?
- What unusual thing do I love to eat?
“Who Knows Me Better?” Questions for Friends
From birth-certificate facts to deep and personal info, who among your friends knows you the best?
Find out with these questions:
- Do I believe in horoscopes?
- What do I usually do on weekends?
- Which countries have I been to?
- What’s my biggest fear?
- Have I ever been on a cruise? If not, would I want to?
- What is my favorite alcoholic beverage?
- Can I change a tire on a car?
- Do I take leftovers home when I eat out?
- Who is my favorite band, musician, artist?
- How can you tell if I’m having a bad day?
- What do I do to destress?
- Can I handle my alcohol?
- Do I go on blind dates?
- How long would I survive a Zombie apocalypse?
- Do I have any hidden talents?
“Who Knows Me Better?” Questions for Parents
How well do you think your own parents know you?
From childhood memories to details about your current life, these questions will put your parents to the test.
- What profession did I dream of becoming when I was a child?
- Who was my childhood pet?
- Have I ever performed on stage?
- If I could, do you think I’d run for public office?
- What was my favorite subject in school?
- Which summer camp did I go to?
- Do I have any allergies?
- What was my first job?
- Have I broken any bones?
- Do I have any useless talents?
- What is my shoe size?
- Did I vote in the last election?
- Which word do I say excessively?
- Have I ever been in a fight?
- Did I have an imaginary friend growing up?
“Who Knows Me Better?” Questions for Kids
Which of your kids know you better?
From the daily routines you do, to all your favorites and dislikes, these questions let you see which kid is the most observant about many of the little things you do.
- What is my eye color?
- What is the first thing I do in the morning?
- Do I drink coffee or tea?
- How much water do I drink every day?
- What makes me sad?
- Am I right or left-handed?
- What is my favorite ice cream flavor?
- Do I dance when there’s no one watching?
- Which holiday/season is my favorite?
- What is my favorite outfit?
- How old am I?
- What is the last thing I do before going to sleep?
- What is my favorite board game?
- Do I enjoy reading books?
- What is my favorite pastime?
“Who Knows Me Better?” Questions for Siblings
- Does your brother or sister know the real you?
- How well do they really know you?
- Who is my oldest best friend?
- What book did I obsess over in the past?
- Do I love oatmeal or cereals for breakfast?
- Did I ever get in trouble in school? If yes, do you remember what for?
- Do I like spicy food?
- How old was I when I had my first relationship?
- What’s one fad I feel hard for in my teens?
- Do I love fishing, hunting, camping, or spending time in nature?
- Have I ever been fired?
- Am I religious?
- Do I talk in my sleep, snore, or sleepwalk?
- Am I a sore loser?
- What chores did I absolutely hate doing as a child?
- Do I have a green thumb?
- What is the craziest haircut that I have had?
“Who Knows Me Better?” for Work Friends
Break some ice with these questions.
Get to know your colleagues and work friends a lot better.
- What is my job title?
- Do you know exactly what tasks fall under my job description?
- Where did I work before this company?
- Can I speak more than one language?
- What’s something I find challenging about work?
- Do I like participating in non-work activities at the office?
- If I could choose from a 4-day workweek or work-at-home setup, which would I choose?
- What do you think is the hardest part of my job?
- Do I love eating lunch alone, or with work friends?
- If I could change anything about my job, what would it be?
- Do you think I’m an introvert or an extrovert?
- What kind of music do I listen to while working? Or do I prefer peace and quiet instead?
- Am I the type to volunteer for a task, or do I just wait for the boss to pick me?
- Do I have a mentor or person that I look up to professionally?
- What is my biggest pet peeve at work?
Did you learn something new from these questions?
You’d be surprised how much (or how little) people in your life really know about you.
Of course, these questions are just good clean fun, so don’t take them too seriously.
✍️ August 29, 2020