Who Knows Me Better Questions
Quiz your parents on which one knows you better. Make your siblings debate over what your favorite food is. Find out how close you are to friends. We have a list of fun questions that will test if the people around you know who you really are!✍️ July 22, 2021
- 🙌 Questions to See Who Knows Me Better
- 😄 General Who Knows Me Better Questions
- 🤗 Who Knows Me Better Questions for Family
- 🤩 Who Knows Me Better Questions for Friends
- 😎 Who Knows Me Better Questions for Parents
- 😜 Who Knows Me Better Questions for Kids
- 🥳 Who Knows Me Better Questions for Siblings
- 🤯 Who Knows Me Better Questions for Work Friends
- 👉 More Conversation Starters
Questions to See Who Knows Me Better
Who among your family and friends knows you the best? It will be awesome to see which people know your favorite food, music, hobbies, and everything there is to know about you! You’ll be surprised at how much people know you!
Here are 105 great Questions to See Who Knows Me Better that you can use as a fun conversation starter with your family and friends!
General Who Knows Me Better Questions
If you are playing with a big group of people made up of family, friends, and even acquaintances, these General Who Knows Me Better Questions are perfect for getting the conversation going. These questions are easy enough that even people who may not be so close to you can make educated guesses!
1. What do I like better - sweet or salty?
If there’s a sweet tooth, is there a salty tooth?
2. What is my middle name?
Do you even know what my full name is?
3. Do I like dressing up for Halloween?
Think about it. Am I the sexy nurse or the scary witch type?
4. Do I prefer to travel by car, train, plane, or boat?
Well, that’s a tricky one!
5. What’s my favorite type of food?
If you really knew me, you should know what the answer to this question is.
6. What’s my favorite color?
Are you sure it’s blue? Or is it actually cerulean blue?
7. Do I play any instruments?
Do air guitars count as an instrument?
8. Would I be a Gryffindor, Slytherin, Ravenclaw, or Hufflepuff?
If you were a sorting hat, just where would you put me?
9. Do I know how to bake?
I got my basic baking knowledge from my easy bake oven.
10. How well do I cook?
If they really know you, they’ll be honest about what they think of your cooking skills.
11. Would I rather watch a comedy film or a horror movie?
Do I prefer to laugh out loud, or to scream out loud!
12. What was my most embarrassing childhood moment?
Perfect opportunity to share an embarrassing story about you.
13. What scared me when I was a kid?
Hopefully, I’ve grown out of this one.
14. What was my first part-time job?
Welcome to Good Burger, home of the good burger, can I take your order?
15. How old was I when I first got on a plane?
I believe I can fly!
Who Knows Me Better Questions for Family
Family. You can’t live with them. You can’t live without them. Your family is there for you no matter what. If there are people who should know the real you, it should be them, right? Ask your immediate family members and other relatives these Who Knows Me Better Questions for Family to see if blood really is thicker than water!
16. Where do my parents live?
Relatives should at least know the answer to this right?
17. What year was I born?
Do you even know how old I am?
18. Is my family religious?
Am I religious?
19. What primary school did I go to?
You should remember this since I was such a cute kid.
🤓 Suggested read: Who Knows Me Better Questions: Test Your Friendship
20. What sport did I play growing up?
Can texting be considered a sport?
21. What was my favorite subject in school?
Recess counts as an answer!
22. If money is no problem, which vacation destination would I choose?
I mean if I had the money, I’d let my relatives tag along.
23. Am I a good driver?
Yes, yes, and yes.
24. Did I have a happy childhood?
It’s all rainbows and butterflies! Amirite?
25. Did I ever have a babysitter or nanny?
Or was I an independent child?
26. Do you know of a thing that annoys me irrationally?
I personally hate it when people talk with their mouths full.
27. What is my dream car?
I’ve always wanted a hovercraft. Is that a thing? Imagine escaping traffic jams with that baby!
28. Was I good at making friends?
I don’t mean to trigger any sad memories for you.
29. What meal could I eat every day?
Basically a food I would never get sick of- pizza!
30. What unusual thing do I love to eat?
No, boogers don’t count.
Who Knows Me Better Questions for Friends
From your favorite things to your personal views on life, your friends should know these things about you. You and your friends share all sorts of things with each other which even your family may not be aware of sometimes!
📖 Suggested read: How well do you know your Best Friend? Quiz
Try these Who Knows Me Better Questions for Friends and see just how well your friends know you. If they keep giving wrong answers, it may be a signal that you should talk to each other more!
31. Do I believe in horoscopes?
More importantly, who doesn’t believe in horoscopes?
32. What do I usually do on weekends?
Do I love to go out, or am I a homebody?
33. Which countries have I been to?
If you follow me on my socials, you should know.
34. What’s my biggest fear?
Only a true friend will know the answer to this question.
35. Have I ever been on a cruise? If not, would I want to?
You mean, stranded in the middle of the vast ocean with no other means of escape? Sounds interesting.
36. What is my favorite alcoholic beverage?
If we hang out with each other often enough, you should know what I order by now!
37. Can I change a tire on a car?
Please don’t feel personally attacked by this question.
38. Do I take leftovers home when I eat out?
Or maybe I just gobble up everything before I leave? Hmm.
39. Who is my favorite band, musician, artist?
You should know who my faves are! I stand them for a reason.
40. How can you tell if I’m having a bad day?
I’m pretty sure I’m still an angel even when I’m having a bad day!
41. What do I do to destress?
What do I do to destress, and when will you come with me to go do it?
42. Can I handle my alcohol?
Oh boy! I’m sure there are some interesting stories you can add to this one.
43. Do I go on blind dates?
The dating scene isn’t easy. Help me out here!
44. How long would I survive a Zombie apocalypse?
Probably 5 minutes, tops.
45. Do I have any hidden talents?
I take pride in making cats communicate back to me with meow.
Who Knows Me Better Questions for Parents
How well do you think your own parents know you? They were there the first time you opened your eyes, talked, and walked. They are part of your best childhood memories and have taken care of you for a long time. Of course, they know a lot of things about you.
Just how well do your parents know you? Check out these Who Knows Me Better Questions for Parents, and you’ll see how much they know about you. You’ll even be surprised at which parent knows you better!
46. What profession did I dream of becoming when I was a child?
Mom, Dad, I want to be a superhero when I grow up!
47. Who was my childhood pet?
My childhood pet was sent to the farm.
48. Have I ever performed on stage?
A parent would know this if they ever went to one of your performances.
49. Do I still keep in touch with any of my childhood friends?
Remember my best friend in middle school? Angela? You, know the one with the curly hair? Ringing any bells? No? Me too.
📖 Suggested read: 400+ Great Icebreaker Questions
50. Was I a good student in school?
Just remember, it’s not always about getting straight A’s.
51. What was my favorite cartoon?
I used to never shut up about Barney loving you and me!
52. Do I have any allergies?
If your parents don’t know the answer to this question, then I’ll be surprised how you managed to survive this long.
53. Who was my childhood best friend?
My stuffed animal snuggly bunny was my best friend until middle school.
54. Have I broken any bones?
Bonus question: And HOW did I break my bones?
55. Do I have any useless talents?
If it’s a talent, it can’t be useless. Even burping the alphabet will come in handy eventually in your lifetime.
56. What is my shoe size?
I mean my current shoe size. Not my shoe size when I was 5 years old.
57. Did I vote in the last election?
Woah! Getting a bit political there.
58. Which word do I say excessively?
Like, actually, what word do I, like, totally keep on repeating?
59. Have I ever been in a fight?
More importantly, did I win it?
60. Did I have an imaginary friend growing up?
It’s okay you don’t have to feel bad for me anymore. I’m an adult now, so I just talk to myself directly.
Who Knows Me Better Questions for Kids
Which of your kids know you better? From the daily routines you do, to all your favorites and dislikes, these questions let you see which kid is the most observant about many of the little things that you do.
👉 Suggested read: Funny Icebreaker Questions
Ask your kids these Who Knows Me Better Questions for Kids and see just how truly honest children can be.
61. What is my eye color?
It’s a pretty color, is what it is!
62. What is the first thing I do in the morning?
The moment I wake up, before I put on my make-up…
63. Do I drink coffee or tea?
Nothing says good morning than a hot cup of joe.
64. How much water do I drink every day?
8 glasses a day. No more, no less.
65. What makes me sad?
I personally feel sad when I run out of chocolate.
66. Am I right or left-handed?
I wonder if I can train my brain into being ambidextrous.
67. What is my favorite ice cream flavor?
I’m as basic as vanilla.
68. Do I dance when there’s no one watching?
We should all let our hair down and dance like no one is watching.
69. Which holiday/season is my favorite?
Which one is the most wonderful time of the year!
70. What is my favorite outfit?
I’ve worn my favourite outfit thousands of times! You must have seen it, right?
71. How old am I?
To put it correctly, how young am I?
72. What is the last thing I do before going to sleep?
Like most people, I would be checking my phone before sleeping.
73. What is my favorite board game?
The board game Operation is a classic.
74. Do I enjoy reading books?
You can’t buy happiness, but you can buy books!
75. What is my favorite pastime?
I like to binge-watch Netflix shows to pass the time.
Who Knows Me Better Questions for Siblings
Just how well do your siblings know the real you? You grew up together. You may have even teased and fought with each other while growing up. Your siblings know a lot of things about you including embarrassing stuff that you don’t want your friends to know!
Want to test how well your sibling/s know you? Try these Who Knows Me Better Questions for Siblings to see if you have the world’s best sister/brother!
76. Who is my oldest best friend?
And don’t say it’s you because we are not friends.
77. What book did I obsess over in the past?
Harry Potter is GOAT. Hufflepuff is the best household.
78. Do I love oatmeal or cereals for breakfast?
Sugary cereal treats or healthy oatmeals? Seems like the choice is pretty obvious.
79. Did I ever get in trouble in school? If yes, do you remember what for?
Hopefully, you’ll have some dirt on your sibling too.
80. Do I like spicy food?
Sweet or spicy?
81. How old was I when I had my first relationship?
Ah, young love, so pure and innocent. It feels like a lifetime ago.
82. What’s one fad I fell hard for in my teens?
I was a big fan of those rubber shoes with wheels.
83. Do I love fishing, hunting, camping, or spending time in nature?
Find your center. Be one with nature. Nature is peace. Peace is me.
👉 Suggested read: Two Truth and A Lie | Guide & how to play
84. Have I ever been fired?
I was the one who quit, for the record.
85. Am I religious?
86. Do I talk in my sleep, grit my teeth, snore, or sleepwalk?
I’m terrified of sleepwalking.
87. Am I a sore loser?
I call it opinionated and go-getter.
88. What chores did I absolutely hate doing as a child?
Washing the dishes. Hands down. They made my fingers all gross and wrinkly.
89. Do I have a green thumb?
In other words, did I manage to make a potted plant live for longer than a month?
90. What is the craziest haircut that I have had?
I tried to cut my hair once. It was a traumatic blunt bang experience.
Who Knows Me Better Questions for Work Friends
You share experiences with your work friends that your family and friends outside of work would not be able to relate to. There are just some instances when you have to be there, you know? Since you spend a lot of time with the people that you work with, it will be interesting to see how well they know you.
Break the ice with your colleagues and open up to each other with these Who Knows Me Better Questions for Work! You might even become closer along the way!
91. What is my job title?
As my colleague, you should know this, right?
92. Do you know exactly what tasks fall under my job description?
You should know my responsibilities so that we can collaborate better!
📖 Suggested read: ✅ Tips for Teens: How to Start a Conversation
93. Where did I work before this company?
How well do you know my job history?
94. Can I speak more than one language?
English is a given, but did you know that I can speak 3 other languages? Kidding! That’s why we should talk more.
95. What’s something I find challenging about work?
Have I ever ranted about work with you?
96. Do I like participating in non-work activities at the office?
Basically asking how much do you like your colleagues.
97. If I could choose from a 4-day workweek or work-at-home setup, which would I choose?
Aren’t we used to working from home by now?
98. What do you think is the hardest part of my job?
I would appreciate it if you sympathize with me.
99. Do I love eating lunch alone, or with work friends?
Wanna grab some lunch together later?
100. If I could change anything about my job, what would it be?
Increase in salary. High five!
101. Do you think I’m an introvert or an extrovert?
Am I an innie or an outie?
102. What kind of music do I listen to while working? Or do I prefer peace and quiet instead?
So what if I like listening to Beethoven’s Moonlight Sonata No. 14 while I respond to emails?
103. Am I the type to volunteer for a task, or do I just wait for the boss to pick me?
Am I assertive, or am I passive?
104. Do I have a mentor or person that I look up to professionally?
I want to be as successful as that person.
105. What is my biggest pet peeve at work?
Do we share the same hatred for people who take our labeled lunch from the pantry fridge?
More Conversation Starters
Did you learn something new from these questions? You’d be surprised how much (or how little) people in your life really know about you. Of course, these questions are really just for fun so don’t take the results so seriously!
Looking for more ice breaker questions or activities that you can do with your family and friends?
👉Check out our list of conversation starters for all sorts of occasions!