League of Legends Trivia
How much do you actually know about your favorite game League of Legends? Test your knowledge with our 26 Trivia Questions!Party & Drinking Games 👇
We're hiring and looking for a fully remote UI/UX designer. Apply now!
How to Play League of Legends Trivia
League of Legends is one of the most famous free-to-play-MOBA games out there. It is a session-based game that can be played alone against bots, with friends, or with strangers! But you’re currently reading this article, so I bet you already know everything about League of Legends!
Playing our League of Legends Trivia game is pretty simple: We’ve got a couple of questions with multiple choice answers for you. You pick the answer you think is right and then click on “Show answer” to reveal the right one.
Are you looking for more Trivia questions out of different categories? Check our Trivia Questions to challenge your friends, your family, or just yourself.
Tip: Are you looking for a drinking game while playing online? Then check out our League of Legends drinking game article and get wasted!
Play Trivia Online
You don’t like playing Trivia this way? Try our free app and webapp to test your knowledge about various different categories! Have fun!
Join Trivia Live
League of Legends Trivia Questions
With the following 26 League of Legends Questions, you can test yourself, your friends, or maybe even your family. The right answers will reveal who of you is the League of Legends expert!!
1. Which champion is Garen’s sibling?
Garen and his younger sister Lux grew both up in the Demacian city. The siblings were part of an influential family that served as protectors of the kings of Demacia for generations.
2. What does the abbreviation TFT stand for?
- Teams fight Teams
- Team for Team
- Teamfight Tactics
- Teams for Tactics
This auto battler game is available since June 2019. And even if you don’t play it, as a League of Legends expert, you should at least know the name of the game!
3. Who created Blitzcrank?
- Dr. Mundo
I state that Blitzcrank is one of the most amazing support champions!
4. What year was the game released?
That’s quite an easy question! Riot Games’ masterpiece was released in October 2009.
5. Why aren’t Xayah and Rakan married?
- Because he doesn’t want to marry her
- Because they both don’t believe in marriages
- Because to hear him proposing every day
- Because she loves another man
Because she wants to hear him proposing every day
The relationship of those two bird-people is just so weird. Kind of cute but really toxic.
6. How was the 3vs3 map called?
- Dark Forest
- Twisted Treeline
- Forbidden Forest
- Summoner’s Rift
Hopefully, this map will come back someday!
7. How many champions were available when the game was released?
There were already 40 champions available when the game was released in 2009. Some of the first champions were Sivir, Veigar, Singed, Morgana, and Teemo.
8. Which champion is married to Ashe?
I bet you didn’t know that. But it is basically just a political marriage to secure an alliance.
9. In which champion class belongs Kalista?
Marksmen are here to burst the damage! Besides Kalista, other Marksmen are Corki, Varus, Tristana, Ashe, and many more.
10. At what level do most champions unlock their ultimate ability?
- Level 3
- Level 6
- Level 7
- Level 5
But as always, there are of course exceptions here as well.
11. Where was Dr. Mundo raised and born?
- Bandle City
- The Freljord
Do you know who’s also from Zaun? Twitch, Ekko, Jinx, Ziggs, and many more!
12. How is Ashe’s bow called?
- Ashe’s Bow
- Magical Bow
- Avarosa’s Bow
- Freljord’s Bow
Yes, Ashe’s bow is called Avarosa’s Bow. The weapon is an ancient relic that was in the possession of one of the princesses of The Freljord.
13. What kind of creature is Fizz?
I thought he’s a fish.
14. When exactly does baron spawn for the first time?
That’s an easy question for all junglers out there! I honor you.
15. Who is Morgana’s sister?
- Miss Fortune
I bet you didn’t know that! They don’t look similar at all.
16. In which champion class belongs Poppy?
That’s an easy one! Even if she’s a small little yordle, have you seen her hammer?! Must be a tank!
17. Which champion is also known as the Sad Mummy?
If you didn’t know that, I’m sure you’ve never played the game before.
18. What’s the name of Annie’s teddy bear?
Aaaw, such a cute little teddy bear!
19. What resources uses Gnar to use a spell?
Gnar is such an underrated champion! I’m sure that everyone is waiting for his great comeback.
20. How many turrets are on Summoner’s Rift per team?
And don’t forget: Protect those of your own team and destroy those of the opposing team!
21. Who was Gangplank’s first love?
- Miss Fortune
Yes, Gangplank and Illaoi were in a relationship over a decade ago.
22. In which year was Pyke released?
By the way, Kai’Sa was also released in 2018!
23. Which champion is also known as the Magical Cat?
That was an easy question. Because Yuumi also looks like a cat.
24. Which of the following is not a country in Runeterra?
Maybe Nexus sounded familiar to you because you should destroy your enemy’s nexus to win the game! But Noxus would be a country in Runeterra.
25. Who murdered Miss Fortune’s family?
And then years later, she blew up his flagship as revenge while he was aboard.
26. Which champion is also known as the Dark Child?
Are you familiar with the story of how she grew up? If now, read it now. And better prepare yourself for tears!
✍️ September 17, 2021