Truth or Dare for Kids
Looking for fun Truth or Dare questions for kids? Here's our kid-friendly list of awesome Truth or Dare questions for kids and families.Play Online ✍️ April 21, 2023
Truth or Dare is an exciting game for kids that encourages them to explore their imaginations, stretch their boundaries, and have a ton of laughs! Get the whole family together and start your evening with this kid-friendly version. This edition is perfect for a family game night. You will learn exciting new things from each other!
Each round of Truth or Dare is full of hilarious and creative questions. Kids will love the challenge of coming up with their own dares and trying to think of answers to the truth questions. So, get ready for some wacky challenges, surprising confessions, and lots of laughter!
How to play Truth or Dare ✅
The basic rules are the same as the teen version. Grab an empty bottle and place it in the middle of all players. The youngest player begins the game by rotating the bottle. The bottleneck will point to a person.
The starting player can now ask the question: Truth or Dare? The person in question must choose between these two.
👉 Here you can find out more about Truth or Dare!
The person who has rotated the bottle may ask the player any question. You must then answer the question truthfully. Lying is not allowed and will spoil the fun if you do. If you don’t want to answer the question, then you may ask for a different one.
For example: Would you rather have a pet or a sibling?
If the player chooses “dare”, the person who rotated the bottle then gives the player a dare. A dare is a task or challenge you have to achieve.
For example: Balance a spoon on your nose for 10 seconds.
After a player is done with their turn, continue to the next person. There really isn’t any scoring in Truth or Dare for kids, so winning doesn’t exist in this game. Just have fun!
Now you know how the kid’s game of Truth or Dare works. Grab your family or friends, and have fun! You have the ultimate list of questions in your hand. So have fun playing this game at your next sleepover or family game night.
Play Truth or Dare Online 📱
Can’t come up with more funny dares and exciting truth questions? Worry no more! Play our kid-friendly online version of Truth or Dare here:
Clean Truth or Dare Questions for Kids 🤪
Are you ready for some fun? Here are some questions and dares for Truth or Dare you can use at a sleepover or any gathering. This is an easy way to get the party started! Have a good time and enjoy!
Funny Truth Questions for Truth or Dare for Kids
Truth or Dare for Kids is loads of fun. Here are some funny questions that will get you laughing and learning more about each other!
- Who is your favorite teacher?
- What is a word that you’ve made up?
- What is your favorite meal Mom makes?
- Have you ever lied about your age?
- Would you rather have a pet or a sibling?
- What was the biggest joke you’ve ever played on someone?
- Do you have a unique talent?
- Do you sing in the shower?
- Who would win in a fight- Hulk or Iron Man?
- Have you ever wet the bed?
- What one thing are you always losing track of?
- How do you cheat on a chore?
- When was the last time you were bored out of your brains?
- How often do you floss your teeth?
- Which celebrity would you be, and why?
- Are you a dog person or a cat person?
- Are you afraid of ghosts?
- Which are the funniest words you know?
- Have you poured a glass of milk on a plant?
- Have you ever broken something and not told anyone?
- Have you ever cried during a movie?
- Do you apologize after an argument?
- If you had 1 minute to get out of your house, what would you grab?
- Do you think rain smells good?
- If you had a pet dinosaur, which would you pick?
👉 Here you can try Most Likely To for Kids!
Funny Dare Challenges for Truth or Dare for Kids
The best part about Truth or Dare for Kids is the dares! Here are some funny and creative ideas for you to get started.
- Give someone a piggyback ride!
- Do not blink for a minute!
- Any time someone takes a drink, ask them for a sip!
- Do your best Buzz Lightyear impression!
- Run around the outside of the house three times!
- Go outside and yell, “I pick my nose!” to the first person you see!
- Put your leg behind your head!
- Eat a spoonful of hot sauce!
- Hug your mailbox (or a tree or lawn ornament) for 20 seconds!
- Sing the Star-Spangled Banner in your best opera voice!
- Take a bite out of a stick of butter!
- Draw a face on your hand and talk with your hand when it’s your turn!
- Let the person standing closest to you do your make-up crazy. Keep it on for at least an hour!
- Talk with your tongue sticking out!
- Do the next dare for the next person that gets one!
- Text someone using only your nose!
- Use the driveway as a catwalk for 5 minutes and wave to passing people!
- Do jumping jacks until your next turn!
- Brush your teeth in front of everyone!
- Do 10 perfect pushups!
- Go up to anyone on the street and ask, “How could you?” with much emotion!
- Eat a spoonful of mustard!
- Play the air guitar!
👉 In the mood for some thinking? Try our Riddles!
More Truth Questions for Truth or Dare for Kids
Do you want more? We got you! From serious to silly, here are some questions your kids will love, and you will too!
- Have you ever skipped school?
- What do you want to do when you grow up?
- Would you rather go to the beach or the mountains?
- What is your favorite meal?
- Do you like romantic movies?
- Which superhero do you dig the most?
- What is your nickname?
- What is the least favorite gift you’ve ever received?
- What would you do if you were a giant?
- Do you like hot dogs?
- Can you give directions to the closest grocery store?
- Have you been called a snitch?
- What is a bad habit that you have?
- Have you ever peeked at Christmas presents early?
- What is your favorite sport?
- When was the last time your room saw a vacuum?
- If you get hold of a time machine, ‘when’ would you like to go?
- What is the first that you do after school?
- Is there anything hidden under your bed?
- Which would you rather have for dinner: fast food or Mom’s home cooking?
- Do you have a cell phone?
- When was the last time you sincerely apologized?
- Have you poured salt on a slug?
- What would be your new name if you were allowed to choose one?
- What do you like most about everyone in the room?
- Have you skipped school?
- Do you have hidden snacks in your room?
- Who is your favorite superhero?
- Have you ever cried during a movie? If so, which one?
- What’s the dumbest thing you ever said or did around a boy/girl you liked?
- Do you bite your nails?
Funny Dare Challenges for Truth or Dare for Kids
Looking for a crazy challenge? Whether you’re looking for silly stunts or hilarious antics, these challenges are sure to bring on the giggles!
- Tie your shoes together, and try not to forget!
- Stick round labels all over yourself and pretend to have chickenpox!
- Sing Un Poco Loco!
- Spin around 10 times and try to walk a straight line!
- Skip instead of walking or running!
- Run around wearing socks on your hands, pants for a shirt, and a shirt for pants, for 3 minutes!
- Eat a pudding cup without using your hands!
- Wear underwear on your head for the rest of the game!
- Stuff as many marshmallows in your mouth as possible!
- Let the person next to you do your make-up any way they’d like!
- Say the alphabet backward as fast as you can!
- Touch your nose with your tongue!
- Chug a cup of milk, water, juice, etc.!
- Talk and act like a robot!
- Blindfold yourself for your next 3 turns!
- Ask someone to tango!
- Act like a gorilla and pretend to pick bugs out of your friend’s hair!
- Do the cha-cha until it is your turn again!
- Make animal sounds for a minute straight!
👉 Would you rather play Truth or Dare or Would You Rather? For Would You Rather, follow the link!
Truth Questions for Truth or Dare for Kids
Kids are full of life, and we want to reward their energy and curiosity with some fun and exciting questions! These Truth or Dare questions for kids are sure to make them laugh!
- Would you rather be a princess/prince or a mermaid/man?
- Have you lied about your age?
- Which Harry Potter character would you like to be and why?
- Are you afraid of the dark?
- Have you ever said you finished your dinner when you didn’t?
- Have you smelled the inside of a seashell?
- What is one thing you would change about yourself?
- Have you peed in a pool?
- When was the last time your room was cleaned?
- Have you ever passed gas and blamed someone else?
- What is the most annoying thing on Earth for you?
- Have you ever stolen anything?
- If you had a genie, what 3 things would you wish for?
- Have you tried to forge your parent’s signature?
- Have you ever been to a zoo?
- If you could be any celebrity, who would you be and why?
- Do you have a strange collection?
- Do you prefer cookies or cake?
- What makes you happy?
- Have you ever kept a goldfish alive for more than a year?
- Who do you have a crush on?
- What is your favorite sleeping position?
- Who do you want to be when you grow up?
- Would you rather have a sibling or a pet?
- Have you held a tarantula?
- Have you ever watched Blues Clues?
- What is a secret you have?
- What is your favorite amusement park ride?
Dares for Truth or Dare for Kids
Ready to get a little crazy? Let your imagination run wild with these silly dares for the ultimate Truth or Dare experience. We promise you won’t be disappointed!
- Stack five cookies on your forehead!
- After everything you say, add “Whoa … I’m good!” for the next 15 minutes!
- Wear clean underwear on your head for the rest of the game!
- Spin 10 times and try to do hopscotch!
- Close your eyes every time someone talks to you!
- Get wrapped from head to toe in toilet paper!
- If it’s dark outside, leave the house and howl at the moon!
- Stand absolutely still for one minute!
- Go ask the neighbor for a cup of sugar!
- You can only speak to the tune of happy birthday for the next 30 minutes!
- Gently blow in the ear of the person to your left!
- Pop a balloon without using your hands or teeth!
- Eat a teaspoon of sugar and salt mixed together!
- Make up a poem out loud!
- Wink at the end of each sentence!
- Start every sentence with “what is…”!
- Put ice cubes down your shirt, with the shirt tucked in!
- Wrap yourself in toilet paper!
- Play tag on all fours with your eyes closed until you tag someone!
- Make out with your hand!
- Build a tower taller than you out of anything you can!
- Ask the person on your left to make up a dare for you!
- Attempt to slip on a banana peel!
- Sing the ABCs backward!
- Go outside and yell, “I believe in fairies!” loudly three times while clapping your hands as fast as you can!
- Fold a piece of paper with one hand!
- Talk while holding your tongue with your index finger and thumb!
- Paint your toenails with a crayon!
- Juggle eggs!
- Pretend to be T-Rex!
- Use a hairbrush as a microphone!
- Take a crayon and paint your toenails!
- Play fetch like a dog, running on all fours and using only your mouth to fetch!
- Disco dance!
👉 Here can you find 100+ Never Have I Ever Questions For Kids!
Great Truth Questions for Kids
From silly hypothetical scenarios to personal preferences, these questions are designed to get everyone talking, laughing, and having a great time. So, let’s dive in and get ready for some fun!
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
- When did you last brush your teeth?
- When was the last time you did something nice for someone else?
- Are you any good at mopping?
- When did you last floss your teeth?
- Have you cheated on a test?
- Do you prefer chocolate or vanilla?
- What was the best day you’ve ever had?
- Do you like orange soda or lemon-lime soda better?
- What kind of bird would you like to be?
- Do you have any secrets?
- What is something that you are afraid of?
- Have you ever been scolded in front of your friends?
- What are the birthdays of your family members?
- Have you ever used your lunch money for something other than lunch?
- If you had a time machine, what period would you visit?
- Do you know what time it is in Tokyo right now?
- What is the least favorite gift you’ve received?
- Who is your best friend in the whole wide world?
- Can you speak a different language?
- How was your first kiss?
- Have you ever pretended to finish your dinner?
- Have you ever cheated on a test?
- Have you ever lied to me?
- What is the grossest thing you’ve done today?
Funny Dares for Kids
Yay, it’s time for some dares again! From performing silly skits to trying weird food combinations, these funny dares for kids are sure to bring on the laughter and make your game of Truth or Dare an absolute blast.
- Bite a lemon!
- Wear a bathrobe outside and ask someone if they’ve seen your newspaper!
- Hold a cup of water over your head and jump without spilling it!
- Go outside and yell Merry Christmas at the top of your lungs!
- Balance a spoon on your nose for 10 seconds!
- Bob for an apple!
- Run with your hands tied behind your back!
- Do the disco!
- Imitate your favorite cartoon character!
- Eat a huge spoonful of peanut butter and sing the ABCs!
- Do 20 jumping jacks!
- Sing like a rap singer!
- Sing the ABCs backward!
- Wrap yourself up like a birthday present!
- Draw a stickman on paper by holding the writing utensil in your mouth!
- Hold an ice cube against your face until it melts!
- Replay your strangest dream in front of the others!
- Do the chicken dance!
- Imitate your secret crush!
- Show some embarrassing dance moves!
- Sniff the pepper shaker!
- Switch on a piece of clothing with the person on your left!
- Dance without music!
- Imitate your favorite animal!
- Drink a cup of ice water!
- Act like your favorite movie character for the next 10 minutes!
- Sing the national anthem!
👉 Are you ready for more fun? Try out Charades for Kids!!