Truth or Dare for Kids
Looking for fun truth or dare questions for kids? Here's our kid-friendly list full of awesome truth or dare questions for kids and families.Party & Drinking Games — January 8, 2020
Truth or Dare isn’t meant for adults only. It is the perfect game for kids too! It’s creative, truthful and lots of fun to play. Get the whole family together and start your evening with this kid friendly version. This edition is perfect for a family game night. You will learn exciting new things of each other!
The classic Truth or Dare question game is easy to play. First we’ll explain the game basics to you. If you don’t know them already. Then check out our list with hundreds of funny and clean Truth or Dare questions to try out. Play with your family and with your best friends.
How to play Truth or Dare
The basic rules are the same as the teen version. Grab an empty bottle and place it in the middle of all players. The youngest player begins the game by rotating the bottle. The bottleneck will point to a person. The starting player can now ask the question: Truth or Dare? The person in question must choose between these two.
The person who has rotated the bottle may ask the player any question. You must then answer the question truthfully. Lying is not allowed and will spoil the fun if you do. If you don’t want to answer the question then you may ask for a different one.
For example: Would you rather have a pet or a sibling?
If the player chooses “dare”, the person who rotated the bottle then gives the player a dare. A dare is a task or challenge you have to achieve.
For example: Balance a spoon on your nose for 10 seconds.
After a player is done with their turn, continue to the next person. There really isn’t any scoring in Truth or Dare for kids, so winning doesn’t exist in this game. Just have fun!
If you don’t want to play with a question list, then head over to our Truth or Dare generator with a dedicated “Kids” section:
Truth or Dare - Online
Great Truth or Dare Questions for Kids
Now here’s our list of the best truth or dare questions for kids:
Funny Truth Questions for Truth or Dare for Kids
- Who is your favorite teacher?
- What is a word that you’ve made up?
- What is your favorite meal Mom makes?
- Have you ever lied about your age?
- Would you rather have a pet or a sibling?
- What was the biggest joke you’ve ever played on someone?
- Do you have a special talent?
- Do you sing in the shower?
- Who would win in a fight- Hulk or Iron Man?
- Have you ever peed the bed?
- What one thing are you always losing track of?
- How do you cheat on a chore?
- When was the last time you were bored out of your brains?
- How often do you floss your teeth?
- Which celebrity would you be and why?
- Are you a dog person or a cat person?
- Are you afraid of ghosts?
- Which are the funniest words you know?
- Have you poured a glass of milk on a plant?
- Have you ever broken something and not told anyone?
- Have you ever cried during a movie?
- Do you apologize after an argument?
- If you had 1 minute to get out of your house what would you grab?
- Do you think rain smells good?
- If you had a pet dinosaur which would you pick?
Funny Dare Challenges for Truth or Dare for Kids
- Give someone a piggyback ride
- Do not blink for a minute
- Any time someone takes a drink ask them for a sip
- Do your best Buzz Lightyear impression
- Run around the outside of the house three times
- Go outside and yell “I pick my nose” to the first person you see
- Put your leg behind your head
- Eat a spoonful of hot sauce
- Hug your mailbox (or a tree or lawn ornament) for 20 seconds
- Sing the Star-Spangled Banner in your best opera voice
- Take a bite out of a stick of butter
- Draw a face on your hand and talk with your hand when it’s your turn
- Let the person standing closest to you do your make-up crazy. Keep it on for at least an hour
- Talk with your tongue sticking out
- Do the next dare for the next person that gets one
- Text someone using only your nose
- Use the driveway as a catwalk for 5 minutes and wave to passing people
- Brush your teeth in front of everyone
- Do jumping jacks until your next turn
- Do 10 perfect pushups
- Go up to anyone on the street and ask “how could you?” with much emotion
- Eat a spoonful of mustard
- Play the air guitar
More Truth Questions for Truth or Dare for Kids
- Have you ever skipped school?
- What do you want to do when you grow up?
- Would you rather go to the beach or the mountains?
- What is your favorite meal?
- Do you like romantic movies?
- Which superhero do you dig the most?
- What is your nickname?
- What is the least favorite gift you’ve ever received?
- What would you do if you were a giant?
- Do you like hot dogs?
- Can you give directions to the closest grocery store?
- Have you been called a snitch?
- What is a bad habit that you have?
- Have you ever peeked at Christmas presents early?
- What is your favorite sport?
- When is the last time your room saw a vacuum?
- If you get hold of a time machine, ‘when’ would you like to go?
- What is the first that you do after school?
- Is there anything hidden under your bed?
- Which would you rather have for dinner, fast-food or Mom’s home cooking?
- Do you have a cell phone?
- When is the last time you sincerely apologized?
- Have you poured salt on a slug?
- What would be your new name, if you were allowed to choose one?
- What do you like most about everyone in the room?
- Have you skipped school?
- Do you have hidden snacks in your room?
- Who is your favorite superhero?
- Have you ever cried during a movie? If so, which one?
- What’s the dumbest thing you ever said or did, around a boy/girl you liked?
- Do you bite your nails?
Funny Dare Challenges for Truth or Dare for Kids
- Tie your shoes together and try not to forget!
- Stick round labels all over yourself and pretend to have chickenpox
- Sing Un Poco Loco
- Spin around 10 times and try to walk a straight line
- Pretend to have chicken pox by sticking around labels all over yourself
- Skip instead of walking or running
- Run around wearing socks on your hands, pants for a shirt, and a shirt for pants, for 3 minutes
- Eat a pudding cup without using your hands
- Wear underwear on your head for the rest of the game
- Stuff as many marshmallows in your mouth as possible
- Let the person next to you do your makeup any way they’d like
- Say the alphabet backward as fast as you can
- Touch your nose with your tongue
- Chug a cup of (milk, water, juice, etc.)
- Talk and act like a robot
- Blindfold yourself for your next 3 turns
- Ask someone to tango
- Act like a gorilla and pretend to pick bugs out of your friend’s hair
- Do the cha cha until it is your turn again
- Make animal sounds for a minute straight
Truth Questions for Truth or Dare for Kids
- Would you rather be a princess/prince or a mermaid/man?
- Have you lied about your age?
- Which Harry Potter character would you like to be and why?
- Are you afraid of the dark?
- Have you ever said you finished your dinner when you didn’t?
- Have you smelled the inside of a seashell?
- What is one thing you would change about yourself?
- Have you peed in a pool?
- When was the last time your room was cleaned?
- Have you ever passed gas and blamed someone else?
- What is the most annoying thing on Earth for you?
- Have you ever stolen anything?
- If you had a genie what 3 things would you wish for?
- Have you tried to forge your parent’s signature?
- Have you ever been to a zoo?
- If you could be any celebrity, who would you be and why?
- Do you have a strange collection?
- Do you prefer cookies or cake?
- What makes you happy?
- Have you ever kept a goldfish alive for more than a year?
- Who do you have a crush on?
- What is your favorite sleeping position?
- Who do you want to be when you grow up?
- Would you rather have a sibling or a pet?
- Have you held a tarantula?
- Have you ever watched Blues Clues?
- What is a secret you have?
- What is your favorite amusement park ride?
Dares for Truth or Dare for Kids
- Stack five cookies on your forehead. (Oreos work great!)
- After everything you say add “Whoa … I’m good!” for the next 15 minutes
- Wear clean underwear on your head for the rest of the game
- Spin 10 times and try to do hopscotch
- Close your eyes every time someone talks to you
- Get wrapped from head to toe in toilet paper
- Go outside and howl at the moon. (If it’s dark outside)
- Stand absolutely still for one minute
- Go ask the neighbor for a cup of sugar “You can only speak to the tune of happy birthday for the next 30 minutes”
- Gently blow in the ear of the person to your left
- Eat a teaspoon of sugar and salt mixed together
- Pop a balloon without using hands or teeth
- Make up a poem out loud
- Wink at the end of each sentence
- Start every sentence with “what is…”
- Put ice cubes down your shirt, with the shirt tucked in
- Wrap yourself in toilet paper
- Play tag on all fours with your eyes closed until you tag someone
- Make out with your hand
- Build a tower taller than you out of anything you can
- Ask the person on your left to make up a dare for you
- Attempt to slip on a banana peel (or pretend to)
- Sing the ABCs backward
- Go outside and yell “I believe in fairies” loudly three times while clapping your hands as fast as you can
- Fold a piece of paper with one hand
- Talk while holding your tongue with your index finger and thumb
- Paint your toenails with a crayon
- Pretend to be T-Rex
- Juggle eggs
- Use a hairbrush as a microphone
- Take a crayon and paint your toenails
- Play fetch like a dog, running on all fours and using only your mouth to fetch
- Disco dance!
Great Truth Questions for Kids
- If you could live anywhere in the world where would you live?
- When did you last brush your teeth?
- When was the last time you did something nice for someone else?
- Are you any good at mopping?
- When did you last floss your teeth?
- Have you cheated on a test?
- Do you prefer chocolate or vanilla?
- What was the best day you’ve ever had?
- Do you like orange soda or lemon-lime soda better?
- What kind of bird would you like to be?
- Do you have any secrets?
- What is something that you are afraid of?
- Have you ever been scolded in front of your friends?
- What are the birthdays of your family members?
- Have you ever used your lunch money for something other than lunch?
- If you had a time machine what time period would you visit?
- Do you know what time it is in Tokyo right now?
- What is the least favorite gift you’ve received?
- Who is your best friend in the whole wide world?
- Can you speak a different language?
- How was your first kiss?
- Have you ever pretended to finish your dinner?
- Have you ever cheated on a test?
- Have you ever lied to me?
- What is the grossest thing you’ve done today?
Funny Dares for Kids
- Bite a lemon
- Wear a bathrobe outside and ask someone if they’ve seen your newspaper
- Hold a cup of water over your head and jump without spilling it
- Go outside and yell Merry Christmas at the top of your lungs
- Balance a spoon on your nose for 10 second
- Bob for an apple
- Run with your hands tied behind your back
- Do the disco
- Imitate your favorite cartoon character
- Eat a huge spoonful of peanut butter and sing the ABCs
- Do 20 jumping jacks
- Sing like a rap singer
- Sing the ABC’s backward
- Wrap yourself up like a birthday present
- Draw a stickman on paper by holding the writing utensil in your mouth
Truth or Dare Online
Now you know how the kids game of Truth or Dare works. Grab your family or friends and have fun! You have the ultimate list of questions in your hand. You can play and enjoy this game at your sleepover or family game night.
Can’t come up with more funny dares and exciting truth questions? Worry no more! Play our kid-friendly online version of Truth or Dare here:
Truth or Dare - Online