Truth or Drink
You're in for a chaotic night when you and your friends need to choose between revealing your secrets or taking a drink! This game is the coolest way to break the ice with a date, your friends, family, and acquaintances!Play Online ✍️ November 24, 2022
- 😎 What is Truth or Drink?
- 🧐 How to Play Truth or Drink?
- 📱 Truth or Drink App
- 🃏 Truth or Drink Card Game
- 💖 Truth or Drink Questions for Couples
- 😳 Truth or Drink Questions for Exes
- 👨👨👦 Truth or Drink Questions for Parents
- 😃 Truth or Drink Questions for Best Friends
- 🎦 Best Truth or Drink YouTube Videos
Do you love sharing secrets and getting drunk? Then you will love playing Truth or Drink – the exciting drinking game that combines classic Truth or Dare with an alcohol element!
Whether playing with a group of friends or just one other person, Truth or Drink is the perfect way to break the ice and have a good time!
What is Truth or Drink?
Truth or Drink is the drinking game version of Truth or Dare. Including the alcohol element gives a spicier spin to the classic Truth or Dare. Instead of players giving dares to each other, they must take a drink instead if they don’t want to answer a question!
Of course, while two people can play Truth or Drink, it also works exceptionally well when played by a group. It’s the best way to break the ice and get people to relax, which is why it’s always a hit during parties!
Get ready for some good Truth or Drink questions that will either make you reveal unexpected things about yourself or get you wasted by the end of the night! Cheers!
👉 Want to play without the alcohol? Play the original Truth or Dare!
How to play Truth or Drink?
If you have played Truth or Dare before, you already know how to play Truth or Drink. It’s just switching from doing dares to taking drinks!
Players take turns asking and answering Truth or Drink questions. Each player asks another one a question. If they don’t want to answer the question and reveal the truth about themselves, then they take a drink!
You can prepare Truth or Drink questions in advance so that people will just read random questions, or players can make up their own questions during their turn. This may take a bit more time, but you’ll see that questions based on personal experience/knowledge will produce the best and funniest answers!
Once you add in alcohol, get ready for an epic night just laughing with your friends!
Truth or Drink App
Don’t have time to prepare your Truth or Drink questions in advance? Or are your friends not in the mood to think of Truth or Drink questions to ask on the spot?
Check out our online Truth or Drink game and play without having to prepare anything except the drinks!
Truth or Drink Card Game
There are many ways to come up with Truth or Drink questions. One easy way is playing with the original Truth or Drink cards.
Get ready to face some cold hard truth or drink!
Truth or Drink Questions for Couples
The Truth or Drink couples edition is a fun way to get to know new sides or your partner. Since it’s just the two of you playing, your questions can range from cute and silly to sexy and hot!
Playing Truth or Drink for couples can be an excellent date night activity. With the drinks loosening your tongues, you two can comfortably answer each other’s questions in no time!
Try out these couples’ Truth or Drink Questions and get to know your partner even better than before:
1. At which age did you have your first kiss, and with whom?
Was it fireworks for you?
2. What was your first impression of me?
Was ist love at first sight, or did your partner actually despise you?
3. When did you first know you were attracted to me?
Ask them this question and get some cute and sweet answers in return. Their answer will probably make you go" awww".
4. Have you ever thought of cheating on me?
You may or may not want to hear your partner’s answer. Hopefully, it won’t be a case of loose lips sinking ships! Remember, it’s a hypothetical question!
5. What is your favorite thing that we do together?
Watching a movie or eating out? Whatever their favorite thing is, it’s good to know so that you can always suggest doing that for next time.
6. What would be a deal breaker for you?
There’s always that one thing that draws the line for each of us. Maybe you would want to know what your partner’s deal breaker is and what will cause them to break up with you.
7. Did you ever consider breaking up with me?
There may have been a point in your relationship when both of you weren’t on good terms. Since you’re past that stage already and can talk about it more easily in hindsight.
8. When did you realize that you loved me?
Get ready to melt on the inside! Hearing about your love story makes you feel like you’re having that huge bowl of gooey hot fudge sundae with a cherry on top! Get ready for some sweetness overload!
9. What is something you want us to try in bed?
Maybe your partner has something they want to try but never dared to tell you. Well, it doesn’t hurt to ask! (Or will it? wink)
10. How many sexual partners have you had?
This is probably a question some wouldn’t be brave enough to ask in a normal conversation with your partner, so let this game do the asking for you. Don’t be surprised if you get asked the same question, though!
11. Which of my friends do you find attractive?
Maybe they find someone from your friends attractive, maybe not. Ask them this question, and you’ll find out.
12. What is my most annoying trait or habit?
Constant nail-biting or how you snore in your sleep? Whatever that trait or habit is, this is the chance for your partner to tell you what they think. Don’t get mad if they tell you!
13. Do you have any active dating app/website accounts?
You’re in a relationship, so they shouldn’t be on a dating website, right?
14. What is your favorite sex position?
If you’re one of those couples that are not as sexually open to each other, this question may help spice up your couple’s sex life.
15. How have you changed since we met?
Hopefully, they answer that they’ve changed for the better! And nothing about “You complete me” or something to that effect. You’re both independent people, and you’re free to change and grow as a person whenever you want!
Truth or Drink Questions for Exes
Are you still on good terms or friends with one of your ex-partners? Are you good friends enough to play Truth or Drink for exes? It might be an eye-opening/surreal experience to look back on your relationship, but there were some good times, right?
Two scenarios can happen when you play Truth or Drink exes edition. You can realize that your love story might have a second chapter after all, or you’ll see that it was just a one-and-done thing, and you are better off as friends. With a little liquid courage, some unexpected truths may still be revealed!
Check out our list of Truth or Drink questions for exes:
16. What were the things that I did that annoyed you?
Have you ever talked about it before? You guys are no longer in a relationship, so feel free to go no holds barred!
17. Did you ever cheat on me?
Whatever the answer to this question is, remember that you two are now exes for a reason.
18. Was I good in bed?
It’s always nice to know if your ex can back you up on your bed skills! And high five if you rocked their world!
19. Would you ever consider getting back together?
This question is slightly leaning on the heavier side, but with the current state of your relationship, you can get a lighthearted or emotional answer.
20. Do you regret meeting me in the first place?
Please don’t forget, even if it was for a short while, you were both special to each other.
21. If we could start all over again, what would you do differently?
Be less of a nag, or be more communicative. Whatever their answer is, you will appreciate them acknowledging past issues.
22. What did your friends think about me?
Maybe their friends hated you, and your ex never told you about it because they worried about hurting your feelings. It won’t matter if you find out now, right?
23. What do you miss the most about me?
Listen to their answer as they reminisce and reflect on all of your good traits. Just because you broke up doesn’t mean you’re not a catch!
24. Have you been jealous of the people I’ve been with since we broke up?
There can always be some lingering feelings in there somewhere.
25. Did you ever lie to me? If so, what was the biggest lie?
There’s a high chance that your ex has probably lied to you. Don’t sweat it because you’re not together anymore!
26. How long did it take you to get over me?
Maybe it was an easy break-up, or maybe it was rough.
27. What is the sweetest thing that I have done during our relationship?
Let’s remember the good times!
28. What is your least favorite memory of me?
Looking back to the past, we may see things from a different perspective. I hated you when you made me sing karaoke in front of a bunch of people, but now I realize that I had fun after all!
29. When did you realize that things were over between us?
That’s a good question, especially if they ended your relationship.
30. How are you honestly feeling right now?
After asking each other all those questions, how exactly are you feeling now? Are you happy that you have both moved on, or are you wondering what would happen if you tried again? Whoaaa! Remember that you have consumed a lot of alcohol. You might feel nostalgic at the moment and differently during the cold light of day!
Truth or Drink Questions for Parents
Truth or Drink is not just a game for couples or friends; you can also enjoy it with your parents. Warning! Playing Truth or Drink parents edition can get a whole lot awkward! Some of our questions can lean on things you wouldn’t want to know!
🤓 Suggested read: 70+ Never Have I Ever Questions
Always remember that Truth or Drink is meant to be a fun game you should enjoy. Here’s our list of Truth or Drink questions to ask your parents:
31. When did you lose your virginity?
Does it boggle the mind to think that your parents were once horny teenagers too? Just like you!
32. Was I an accident?
At this point, you are old and mature enough to understand this question.
33. Can you describe the night of my conception?
You can always ask your parents to take the shot and save all three of you from hearing the answer to this question.
34. What drugs have you tried in your life?
Maybe your parents were more rebels than you thought they were…
35. What was your reaction when you found out you were going to become a parent?
Now that you are older, you can ask about your parent’s personal experiences. They’ll give you some good old advice as a bonus.
36. Is there anything you have a hard time talking to me about?
Time to open up that can of worms. If there’s something you want to talk about but are having a hard time doing so, then take this chance while everyone’s slightly tipsy or getting drunk.
37. What is your favorite memory of ours?
Have a walk together down memory road as you recall past vacations, holidays, or maybe any good old family memories.
38. Would you still accept me if I wasn’t straight?
There’s only one acceptable answer: Yes.
👉 Suggested read: Drink or Strip Drinking Game: Rules & How to play
39. Is there something about me you would like to change?
When asked by a parent, this question means there’s a chance they probably nagged you about this before.
40. Which of my relationships did you disapprove of?
This is the perfect chance for your parents to voice their disapproval of your previous relationship.
Truth or Drink Questions for Best Friends
Looking for something fun to do with your BFF? Why not go for a round of Truth or Drink best friends edition? Feel free to go all out with your Truth or Drink best friends questions! Since you are already close, your friendship should be able to survive a few touchy questions here and there.
Grab the chance to ask your best friend some things you might be curious about. Watch as hilarity ensues as you tackle the naughty questions in this game!
Here are some Truth or Drink questions for best friends that you can ask:
41. Was there someone I liked that you hated?
We can talk about it now! Tell me!
42. Is there anything I feel strongly about that you disagree with?
I promise to agree to disagree.
43. If you could change something about me, what would it be?
People can change!
44. Were you ever jealous of me?
Please smack my head if it’s gotten too big!
45. Between you and me, who is the more loyal friend?
Ummm… Do you have to ask?
46. Have you ever had a sex dream about me?
We’re getting into weird territory now. No judgment! Promise!
47. If you could erase one experience, what would it be?
Let’s bury embarrassing moments!
48. Did you ever have a crush on someone I was in a relationship with?
It’s just a little crush. No biggie.
49. What do you like the most and the least about me?
Concentrate on the first part, please!
50. Is there anything you wanted to tell me but were too ashamed to?
We’re BFFs! We shouldn’t have secrets from each other!
Truth or Drink Blind Date Questions
Going on a blind date can be awkward, especially at the beginning. If you want to break the ice quickly, a game of Truth or Drink will do the trick! Answering Truth or Drink blind date questions is a great way to get to know each other better without the pressure! Just think of it as playing a fun game with some alcohol!
Here are some Truth or Drink blind date questions to get you started:
51. What’s your type?
A classic question. Knowing if you fall under your date’s ideal type is always nice.
52. Are you a morning or night kind of person?
Breakfast dates are fantastic, although I wouldn’t say no to having breakfast for dinner dates too!
53. What are your friends like?
Tell me who your friends are, and I’ll tell you who you are!
54. What’s your least favorite food?
I hope you like spicy food! If not, we can always compromise!
📖 Suggested read: 👉 Truth or Dare for Friends | 100+ Questions and Dares
55. Do you smoke, drink, or do drugs?
We all have our vices. Let’s get to know each other - both good and bad!
56. Who do you live with?
Asking your date this question gives you some insight into their lifestyle. Do they live with their parents? With a roommate?
57. Do you like your job?
This question helps you to get to know your date more. It gives you an insight into their attitude towards working.
58. Are you a cat person, a dog person, or something else?
I hope you’re not allergic!
59. What are your hobbies?
Who knows, we might have a hobby in common.
60. Are you close with your family?
It’s always nice to know what kind of relationship they have with people around them, including their family.
Truth or Drink Question List
You can never go wrong with playing Truth or Drink with friends, although the great thing about it is that you can easily play it even with strangers in a friend’s party! When you play Truth or Drink, you get the perfect excuse to ask people questions you wouldn’t have dared to ask on your own.
Getting to know family, friends, or even people you just met can be easy. Throw in alcohol, and you’ll see a quiet room become absolutely chaotic, with people rolling on the floor laughing!
Here’s our Truth or Drink question list with all various random topics that will keep all players on their toes:
- Have you ever picked your nose and eaten the booger?
- What was the last lie you told?
- Have you ever peed while in the pool?
- Where are you most ticklish?
- Who is your celebrity crush?
- What are you most jealous of?
- What was the meanest thing you said to someone?
- Have you ever been cheated on?
- Have you ever cheated on an exam?
- What is your biggest insecurity?
- What is the worst thing you lied about?
- How many selfies do you take each day?
- Boxers or briefs?
- Did you ever drink underage?
- Have you ever gotten wasted?
- Have you ever used a fake ID?
- What is the most expensive thing you stole?
- What is your most embarrassing story?
- Have you ever tried skinny dipping?
- What is your wildest fantasy?
Bonus: Best Truth or Drink YouTube Videos
Want to see how people play their versions of Truth or Drink? As we mentioned, there are tons of ways that you can make Truth or Drink your own. To give you a better idea of what you can do, here are some of the best Truth or Drink YouTube videos that you should check out:
1. Exes Play Truth or Drink on Camera
Watch as pairs of exes play Truth or Drink together. They have fun and get emotional, but these former lovers are moving on at the end of the day.
You’ll see how playing Truth or Drink on the camera allows them to talk openly about their previous experiences together. You know that you have become friends with your ex when you survive playing Truth or Drink together!
2. Blind(folded) Dates Play Truth or Drink
Two strangers ask prepared questions to one another, and whoever doesn’t answer has to take a shot in this Truth or Drink game. This video takes “blind dates” to a whole different level!
Hopefully, once the alcohol kicks in, they’ll become more at ease with each other. Watch as they go on their blind dates while blindfolded! Isn’t that a tongue twister?!
3. Siblings play Truth or Drink
While siblings may constantly bicker, there is no other bond like the bond between siblings. Watch as these siblings do what siblings do best, pointing blame at each other and squabbling while playing Truth or Drink!
Photo credit: MOOSE