How does your cat plot your death?
Is your cat behaving strangely lately? Maybe it’s up to no good …
We all love our cats and think we know them – but do we actually? It turns out that cats are pretty good at hiding their true nature from us and that they may, in fact, be secretly plotting to kill us.
If you fear for your life because your cat is acting odd, you should better take this quiz and find out if your cat is plotting your death!
Take the quiz now before it is too late!
Signs your cat is trying to kill you
Studies have shown that 92.4 % of all cats have, at some point in their lives, attempted to kill their human. The reasons for this vary, but often it is because the cat feels that its human is not providing enough food, attention, or love. Or maybe the cat’s human is just standing between them and world domination.
Here are some signs that your cat is up to something sinister:
- Your cat stares at you for long periods of time. Cats are known for their love of staring, but if your cat is doing that, it is a sign that it either sees you as a threat or as its prey.
- Your cat always follows you around. This may just be a sign of affection, but it could also be that your cat is stalking you, waiting for the perfect moment to strike.
- Your cat kneads you with its claws out. While this may feel good, it’s actually a sign that your cat sees you as its territory and is marking you with its scent while harnessing tiny drops of your blood with its claws.
- Your cat brings you dead animals. This may seem like a gift, but it’s actually your cat’s way of saying, “I could kill you just as easily as I killed this mouse.”
- Your cat always seems to be in a good mood. If your cat is always happy and purring, it may be because it knows it has you fooled and is just biding its time until it can make its move.
If you see any of these signs in your cat, be on the lookout – your life may be in danger!
How to protect yourself from a murderous cat
Now that you know some of the signs that your cat may be plotting to kill you, it’s time to learn how to protect yourself.
Here are some helpful things you can do to protect yourself from your cat’s murderous intentions:
- Be on the lookout for signs that your cat is plotting against you. If you see any of the signs we mentioned above, take precautions and be prepared to defend yourself.
- Make sure your cat always has food and water. A hungry cat is a dangerous cat. And a full stomach makes not just a happy cat but also a slow and clumsy one!
- Give your cat plenty of attention. If you provide your cat with the love and attention it needs, it will be less likely to want to hurt you.
- Don’t give your cat too much attention. If you smother your cat with attention, it may start to feel suffocated and turn on you out of self-preservation.
- Don’t anger your cat. If you make your cat angry, it may lash out at you in a fit of rage. So be sure to keep your cool around your feline friend.
By following these simple tips, you can help ensure your safety from your cat’s murderous plans!
Cute cats & funny cats
That’s, of course, all just a joke – your cat would never actually try to kill you (probably). But just in case, it’s always good to be prepared!
In the meantime, enjoy our other cat content! We’re sure you’ll enjoy it a lot!
Many cat fans are also fans of the Warrior Cats! If you’re one of them, check out our quiz to find out which Warrior Cat you are!
Or do you want your own Warrior Cat name? Check out our Warrior Cat name generator!🤓 More Quizzes