Twilight Drinking Game
Team Edward or Jacob? Find out while playing our Twilight drinking game! But beware, handsome vampires and werewolves will appear on your screen!✍️ February 20, 2023
- 🐺 What is the Twilight Drinking Game?
- 🌘 How to Play the Twilight Drinking Game?
- 🍻 Twilight Drinking Game Rules
Get closer and closer to understanding the vampire-human love affair by playing the Twilight drinking game! This game has it all: Whether you’re reliving Edward and Bella’s love story or trying to figure out Jacob’s part in the movies.
Grab your favorite blood-red wine bottle and prepare for a fun night you won’t soon forget!
What is the Twilight Drinking Game?
The Twilight drinking game is played while watching the movie Twilight. Whether you’re a team Jacob or Edward, this game is an excellent excuse to get drunk with your friends!
So pop some popcorn, grab your drinks, and let’s get this party started! Don’t worry! We’ll guide you as you play the best drinking game of your life.
How to play the Twilight Drinking Game
This game is as easy as it is fun to play. While watching Twilight, you drink whenever something on the list below happens. Before playing, you and your friends should agree on what to drink.
Make sure to pause the movie every time you drink! You wouldn’t wanna miss other scenes. Keep on playing until you all get wild and tipsy!
👉Thinking about another movie to watch? Check out our Netflix movie drinking games, and you’ll never run out!
Twilight Drinking Game Rules
There are different numbers of sips to take while playing the game. If you want to spice the game up, feel free to add more scenes that you recall!
To play the game, all you have to do is pour your cups and let the fun begin! Here are our Twilight drinking game rules:
- Drink whenever Edward smirks.
- Drink whenever Bella bites her lip.
- Drink whenever there’s blood.
- Drink whenever Bella and Edward stare into each other’s eyes.
- Drink whenever Bella says “Edward” and Edward says “Bella”.
- Drink whenever Mike calls Bella “Arizona”.
Drink two times whenever…
- Drink two times whenever vampires sparkle in the sunlight.
- Drink two times whenever a vampire hisses like a cat.
- Drink two times whenever Charlie is noticeably uncomfortable.
- Drink two times whenever someone mentions the word “vampire”.
- Drink two times whenever Jacob tries to get Bella’s attention.
Drink three times whenever…
- Drink three times whenever Edward’s family is complete in a scene.
- Drink three times whenever Alice has a vision of the future.
- Drink three times whenever there’s a fighting scene.
- Drink three times whenever something that happens makes you laugh.
- Drink three times whenever you see a police badge.
Always remember: Stay hydrated, and don’t forget the popcorn! If you’re a booze-loving Twilight hater, check out our collection of party games.