League of Legends Drinking Game
Here's how to turn your favorite MOBA into an insane drinking game. Get your drinking lanes ready summoners!✍️ October 16, 2019
Equipment for LOL as a drinking game
- Bottle of spirits
- Mixer of preference
- Large empty cup/container
- League of Legends (obviously)
Basic Rules for the League of Legends drinking game
- If you die, take a drink.
- Lose your lane’s tower; take a drink in accordance to tier. (Second tier = 2 etc.)
- Lose your lanes inhibitor, take a shot.
- Give First Blood, take a shot.
- Every time the enemy team secures dragon/baron, the team takes one drink.
- If your lane opponent(s) score a DOUBLE KILL: Poor two drinks into the jug.
- If your lane opponent(s) score a TRIPLE KILL: Poor three drinks into the jug.
- If your lane opponent(s) score a QUADRA KILL: Poor four drinks into the jug.
- If your lane opponent(s) score a PENTA KILL: Scull contents of the jug.
All rules below apply to the laning phase only; laning phase is defined until you/your opponent’s lane outer tower is destroyed. If you/your opponent’s lane still has an outer turret, laning phase rules are still applied. For jungle, laning phase is over when all outer turrets are destroyed.
Rules for Solo Lanes (Top & Mid)
- If your lane opponent hits level 6 before you, take one drink.
- If your lane opponent roams (incl. teleport) and gets kills, take one drink for every kill acquired.
- If you die 1v1, take one drink.
- If your lane opponent kills you whilst dead, take one drink. (Tower, DoT)
Rules for Jungle
- Stolen buffs from spawn, jungler takes one drink.
- Jungler transfers buff to the enemy team, take one drink.
- Jungler transfers double buff to the enemy team, take one shot.
- Jungler executed by neutral monsters, take one shot.
- Failed gank attempt in any lane, take one drink.
- Unable to secure dragon/baron with smite, take one drink.
Rules for Bottom Lane
- Every time there’s a gank that wasn’t warded, support takes one drink.
- If support takes any kill, support takes one drink.
- Enemy bottom lane gets a double kill, both take one drink.
- If you get hard CC’ed (Snare, root, pull, knock up), the person effected takes one drink.
- An enemy escapes with less than 100 health, both take one drink.
- Support sacrifices self for ADC to escape, ADC takes one drink.
- ADC misses cannon minion CS, ADC takes one drink.
Rules for Post Game
- If you have: Less than 5 kills or less than 10 assists, have a shot.
- If you have 100+ CS, designate a drink to someone/multiple people per x100. (eg. 345 CS = 3 drinks to allocate)
- Lane opponent full build, take a drink.
- If your opposing position has 10+ kills, take a shot for each lot of x10. (eg. 24 kills, = 2 shots)
- If your team surrenders, everyone must take a shot.
- The team designates an MIP (most invaluable player), this player must scull the remaining contents of the jug.
Credits: this game was original posted on Reddit by u/Praedyy. A huge thanks to you mate!
Dangers of playing League of Legends as a drinking game
If you love alcohol and League of Legends, this game will get you in trouble. Watch out for your alcohol consumption and know your limits!