Landmines Drinking Game
Here is how to play the Land Mines Drinking Game. It only requires beer, a quarter and a group of party people.Party & Drinking Games 👇
What You Need for the Landmines Drinking Game ✅
- A quarter
- Canned Beer (or other canned alcohol)
- A larger table
Rules for the Landmines Drinking Game 🤓
- The game starts with the first player taking the quarter and spinning it on the table.
- While the quarter spins, the player then takes a chug of beer.
- After taking a chug, the player must then try to pick up the still spinning quarter.
- ⚠️ You must use the same hand that you chugged with to pick up the quarter!
- If the quarter stops and the spinner is unsuccessful, they must then take a drink and try again.
- After completing the above tasks correctly, the player to the left starts playing.
- If a player is unsuccessful 3 times in a row during a round, just make them do some kind of penalty and move on.
Remember, compassion saves livers!
The Land Mines
When players begin finishing their beers, those empty beer cans become “landmines”. A player can now take their “land mines” and smash any other players’ quarter during its spin, causing that player to drink and spin again.
Empty beer cans that are used as “land mines” stay in play where they were deployed until the end of the game, making them an obstacle to avoid from then on out.
Like most drinking games, there is no real “winner”. The objective is pretty much not to get hammered before the next guy. Accomplishing that means not hitting the constantly added obstacles, and not sucking at spinning and catching a quarter with one hand. If you can do those things, you should do just fine.
Dangers of playing Landmines
The Landmines drinking game can be a lot of fun. However, as always you should be aware of the consumption of alcohol and its limits. Drink with caution!
✍️ May 7, 2019