Drinking Games for Couples
A drinking game for two sounds boring? We will prove you wrong. Maybe your friends don't have time for you right now, or you can't leave the house because of a worldwide pandemic. That doesn't mean you can't have fun. With these drinking games, you can still enjoy a boozy evening.Party & Drinking Games — April 23, 2020
“Never have I ever” for couples
The drinking game “Never have I ever” is one of the most popular games worldwide. The fact that you can get drunk quite quickly and learn dirty details about your partner makes the game “Never have I ever” so special.
How to play “Never have I ever” for couples?
You play it just the same way as you would play it in a group. One of you begins by reading out loud a “Never have I ever” statement from the list. Of course, you can think up your own statements.
For Example: “Never have I ever caught someone I know masturbating.”
If you cannot agree with the statement, i.e. have already caught someone masturbating, you have to take a sip.
Never have I ever - 20 questions for couples
Here is a list of dirty and intimate “Never have I ever” questions:
- Never have I ever… drooled on my partner in my sleep.
- Never have I ever… had sex with more than one person in a day.
- Never have I ever… farted while having sex.
- Never have I ever… said “I love you” to anyone.
- Never have I ever… used drugs.
- Never have I ever… watched porn with my partner.
- Never have I ever… thought of another person while having sex with my partner.
- Never have I ever… not taken a shower for more than 3 days.
- Never have I ever… had unprotected sex.
- Never have I ever… had anal sex.
- Never have I ever… found a friend’s mother/father very attractive.
- Never have I ever… had an open relationship.
- Never have I ever… given someone a lap dance.
- Never have I ever… had sex in public.
- Never have I ever… faked physical ailments because I didn’t feel like having sex.
- Never have I ever… farted in front of my partner.
- Never have I ever… had a threesome or wanted to have a threesome.
- Never have I ever… caught someone having sex.
- Never have I ever… been ashamed of a person I had been dating.
- Never have I ever… had a one-night stand.
- Never have I ever… used a sex toy.
For more Never have I ever question, have a look here: Never have I ever Questions
“Truth or Dare” for Couples
Everyone has probably already played “Truth or Dare” once in their lifetime. Whether as a child, pubescent teen or adult, “truth or dare” is always fun. .
How to play “Truth or Dare” for couples?
One of you begins by asking the question “truth or dare?”. The other person must choose between the two options. If the person chooses “truth”, he or she must answer a question honestly. If the person doesn’t want to answer the question, he or she has to drink. The same applies to dares. If a person chooses “dare”, he or she is given a task. If the person refuses to do the task, he or she has to drink.
Truth or Dare - 20 Questions for Couples
These questions will reveal intimate secrets.
- Have you ever cheated in a relationship?
- Have you ever used your partner’s toothbrush?
- Have you ever masturbated together with your partner?
- How many sex partners have you had so far?
- Have you ever taken a pregnancy test?
- What is your favorite sex toy?
- Have you ever been to a brothel?
- Have you ever peed yourself as an adult?
- Did your ex-girlfriend have bigger breasts than your current girlfriend? / Did your ex-boyfriend have a bigger penis than your current partner?
- What was the best sex you’ve ever had?
- What turns you off during sex?
- Do you still think about your first love sometimes?
- Do you have a fetish?
- What turns you on about your partner?
- What do you like most about your partner?
- How often do you masturbate on average?
- Which sex positions do you like most?
- Has anything embarrassing happened to you during sex?
- Have you ever sent photos of your genitals to someone?
- Have you ever looked at the ass of a stranger?
Truth or Dare - 20 Tasks for Couples
These tasks are guaranteed to create a romantic atmosphere.
- Call your mother or your best friend and tell him/her that you are pregnant.
- Give your partner an erotic massage.
- Kiss your partner on a body part of your choice.
- Simulate the perfect blowjob by using a banana or cucumber.
- Massage your partner’s feet.
- Exchange your clothes with your partner.
- Take off a piece of clothing.
- Pretend to see your partner in a bar for the first time and approach him.
- Put your hand in your partner’s pants.
- Give your partner a hickey.
- Get on your knees and ask your partner to spank you.
- Take an ugly selfie of yourself and post it on Instagram.
- Imitate your partner.
- Propose to your partner.
- Give your partner a french kiss.
- Try twerking.
- Try to seduce your partner.
- Open your partner’s pants. You can only use your mouth.
- Make fun of your partner’s penis/vagina.
- Lolling seductively on the floor.
For more nasty and perverse “Truth or Dare” questions for couples, check out this article:
Truth or Dare (Dirty 18+)
Drinking Game “Most likely to?” for couples
“Most likely to” is a drinking game that you can easily play with two with some adjustments.
How to play “Most likely to” for Couples?
One of you begins by reading a “most likely to” question out loud. You can also invent your own questions.
Example: Who is most likely to end up in prison?
You have to decide which of you two are more likely to get into such a situation. When you have made your decision, you are simultaneously pointing to the person you have chosen, either you are pointing to yourself or your partner. If you both made a different choice, you both have to drink.
For Example: Both have to drink, when… - … Daniel points to himself. - … Anna points to herself.
For Example: Nobody has to drink, when - … Daniel points to himself. - … Anna points to Daniel.
“Most likely to” - 20 questions for couples
Here is our list of the 20 best “Who Would Rather” questions for couples.
- Who is most likely to not take shower for a week?
- Who is most likely to fake an orgasm?
- Who is most likely to fall asleep in the cinema?
- Who is most likely to have sex in public?
- Who is most likely to survive a week in the jungle?
- Who is most likely to endure three days without food?
- Who is most likely to have a threesome?
- Who is most likely to play in a porn?
- Who is most likely to leave his partner for a pet.
- Who is most likely to take drugs?
- Who is most likely to win the Nobel Peace Prize?
- Who is most likely to leave Earth to live on Mars?
- Who is most likely to walk around naked in public?
- Who is most likely to insult a child.
- Who is most likely to make embarrassing mistakes?
- Who is most likely to try BDSM?
- Who is most likely to live on delivery service for the rest of their lives.
- Who is most likely to survive a zombie apocalypse?
- Who is most likely to end up in a psychiatric ward?
- Who is most likely to get along longer without sex longer?
- Who is most likely to die from something stupid?
Do you want more? Check this out: Most Likely To Questions)
Drinking game “Who am I?” for couples
A perfect game to combat boredom. “Who am I?” is a very fun game in itself, so why not make a drinking game out of it?
How do you play “Who Am I” for couples?
For the drinking game, you need sticky notes, something to write, and alcoholic drinks of your choice. One of you begins by deciding who or what your partner should be. It can be a person, an animal, or an object. Write the name on the sticky note and stick it on your partner’s forehead. Now your partner has to guess who or what he/she is by asking questions. You can only ask questions that can be answered with yes or no (e.g. “Am I a person?”).
Every time a question is answered with no, the person (with the sticky note on the forehead) must drink.
Whether Donald Trump, a banana, or a beer bottle - in this game you can be anything. Get your creative juices flowing!
Drinking game “You laugh, you lose”
Some of you might know the game under the name “Try not to laugh”. You can find a lot of famous YouTuber, who are playing this game. It also can be turned into a drinking game easily.
How do you play “You laugh, you lose”?
First of all, search for some funny videos. You can also watch other YouTubers play the game. Then you don’t have to look for videos.
You watch the videos together and every time one of you laughs, you both have to drink.
“You laugh, you lose” - Video list
We have put together a YouTube playlist with a few funny videos for you.
Drinking game “Charade” for couples
With or without alcohol, Charade always puts you in a good mood. The goal of this game is to guess the word your partner is trying to mime.
How to play charade for couples?
First, you write a few words or phrases on notes, which you then put in a container or just scattered on the table. Fold the notes beforehand so that you can no longer read the word. Then each of you alternately draws a note with a word on it, which you then have to mime.
The goal of this game is to guess the word your partner is trying to mime.
You have one minute to mime the word to their partner. If your partner doesn’t guess the word, you both have to drink. So make an effort!
List of charade words
For inspiration, we have listed a few examples of possible charade words.
Words & Phrases
- Hot dog
- hand cream
- armpit sweat
- Take a selfie
- win an Oscar
- Marylin Monroe
- Michael Jackson
- Donald Trump
- Joe Exotic (von der Netflix-Show: Tiger King)
- Angela Merkel
- Kim Kardashian
- Arnold Schwarzenegger
- Elvis Presley
- Jason Momoa
- Conan O’Brien
Movies and TV-Shows
- How I met your mother
- Peaky Blinders
- Breaking bad
- Game of Thrones
- Finding Nemo
- Fifty Shades of Grey
- It (Stephen King)
- Big Bang Theory
If you want it more convenient, try our Charades online version. There you will receive words randomly: Charades online
Drinking Game “Netflix and Chill”
Do you want a cozy movie night on your sofa? Then movie and TV-Show drinking games are just right for you. In principle, you can choose any TV-Show or movie you like. Movies with strong characters that have unique habits are best suited. Whenever something specific happens, you have to take a sip.
We have put together a list of the best TV-Show and movie drinking games.
Rick & Morty - Drinking Game
Aside from the fact that Rick & Morty is a LEGENDARY TV-Show also it is perfect for a drinking game. Rick, who belches in almost every sentence, helps you to get drunk.
Rick & Morty Drinking Rules
Take a sip if …
- Rick says WUBBALUBBADUBDUB.
- Beth drinks wine.
- someone walks through a portal.
- Beth’s job as a horse surgeon is mentioned.
- Summer is pissed off.
- Morty says “Uh…Rick” or “Aw geez, Rick”.
The full version of the Rick & Morty drinking game with more fun rules you find here:
Rick & Morty Drinking Game
Friends - Drinking Game
For the drinking game of the cult TV-Show “Friends”, each of you chooses a character. There are separate drinking rules for each character. In addition to the character rules, there are also common drinking rules where you both have to drink.
Common drinking rules
You both have to drink if …
- someone says, “We were temporarily separated”
- someone says, “How’s it going?”
- when someone takes a sip of their coffee.
- when someone says “what’s going on?”
Drinking rules for Ross
The person, who has chosen Ross, has to drink if…
- he stutters.
- he corrects someone.
- he longingly looks at Rachel.
- he proposes to someone.
Drinking rules for Rachel
The person, who has chosen Rachel, has to drink if…
- she’s drinking coffee.
- she runs her hand through her hair.
- when she kisses Ross.
- she takes an order and / or serves someone a drink.
Drinking rules for Joey
The person, who has chosen Joey, has to drink if…
- he didn’t understand something.
- he messed up a casting.
- he gives someone life or love tips.
- he is sitting in his armchair.
Drinking Rules for Chandler
The person, who has chosen Chandler, has to drink if…
- he sits in a strange position on the couch.
- he is sitting in his armchair.
- he tells a bad joke.
- he drops his sarcastic facade.
Drinking rules for Monica
The person, who has chosen Monica, has to drink if…
- she cooks something.
- she’s highly competitive.
- she mentions high school.
- her mother says something passive-aggressive.
Drinking rules for Pheobe
The person, who has chosen Phoebe, has to drink if…
- she mentions her dead mother.
- she tells something strange from her past.
- she says or does spiritual things.
- she used her fake name “Regina Phalange”.
You can find more rules for the “Friends” drinking game here:
Friends Drinking Game
Game of Thrones - Drinking Game
Valar Morghulis! Now that the last season of Game of Thrones is a while ago, it’s time for another series marathon. So get your beer and off you go.
Drinking rules for Game of Thrones
Take a sip if …
- Tyrion is drinking.
- someone says “Winter is coming”.
- a bare bottom can be seen.
- someone is tortured.
- Arya crosses someone off her list.
- someone says “iron throne”.
- Hodor says “Hodor”.
- someone has sex.
- someone was injured.
- Cersei puts on her evil face.
For even more fun, you can find more drinking rules and different game versions of Game of Thrones as a drinking game here:
Game of Thrones Drinking Game
If you like Game of Thrones and the drinking game “Never have I ever”, then you will also like Tyrion’s version of “Never have I ever”: 👉 Tyrion’s drinking game
Tyrion’s Drinking Game
Harry Potter - Drinking Game
The movie Harry Potter with its unique characters is perfect for a drinking game. By the way, you can use the following drinking rules for every Harry Potter film.
Drinking Rules for Harry Potter
Take a sip if ..
- Ron is hungry or eats something.
- Harry’s scar hurts.
- a painting speaks.
- Snape looks angry.
- someone is called mudblood.
- Ron is clumsy.
- Hermione and Ron are arguing.
- Harry mentions his dead parents.
- Malfoy says “Potter”.
- Ron casts a spell.
- Dobby shows up.
The full version of the Harry Potter drinking game can be found here:
Harry Potter Drinking Game
Lord of the Rings - Drinking Game
In this drinking game, you have to drink a lot. So don’t drink the hard stuff and stick to beer or wine.
Drinking rules for Lord of the Rings
Take a sip if …
- someone mentioned the ring.
- Frodo trips over his own feet.
- Frodo says “Sam”.
- Gollum says “My precious”.
- dirty fingernails are shown.
- Gandalf saves the day.
- old ruins are shown.
- the sword of the broken Ward is shown.
- the name “Sauron” can be heard.
- a panorama is shown.
You can find more drinking rules for Lord of the Rings here:
Lord of the Rings Drinking Game
And that’s the end of our list of drinking games for couples. We wish you lots of fun with these games!