Card Drinking Games for Couples
Tired of Netflix & Chill? Honestly, Quality Time with your partner should include more than just lying on a sofa together and watching movies. If you are looking for diversion, try some card games!Party & Drinking Games 👇
We know, that playing cards is not the epitome of fun for many young couples, therefore we decided to create a list with only the best card drinking games for couples. The only thing you need is a stack playing cards and something to drink.
Simple & Fun Card Drinking Games for Couples
Anyone can play these card games for two and they are also suitable for people who have never played a card game before.
Card Drinking Game for 2 - “War”
The game “War” is a perfect card game for two people. Don’t be put off by the name of the game. It has nothing to do with war. The golden rule of the card game “War” is: “The player with the higher card wins.”
Preparation for “War”
First, shuffle a 52 deck of cards and then distribute the cards. Each player should have 26 cards. Put your 26-card pile face down in front of you. Get a glass of wine or another alcoholic drink and you’re ready to go.
How to play “War”
Each player draws the top card of their stack and places it faces up in the middle of the table. The player with the higher card wins and may place the cards that have been turned face up on the bottom of his deck of cards.
If it is a tie (both players draw cards of the same value) there is war and you have to take a sip. War means that each player discards two more face-down cards, followed by one face-up card. The person with the higher card face up wins all cards in the middle of the table and places them on the bottom of their deck of cards.
If it’s again a tie, you have to drink again and the war continues. This means that both players again place two face-down cards and one face-up card in the middle of the table. This is repeated until someone has a higher card.
In this case, the player with 9 wins all cards in the middle of the table.
The game continues until one has won all the cards.
Card drinking game for 2 - “Blowing Cards”
Blown Cards is one of the more popular card drinking games, which can also be played well by two. It’s extremely fun and easy to play. To play you need a card deck, alcohol, a glass, and a table.
Preparation for “Blowing Cards”
Place a glass with an alcoholic drink of your choice in the middle of the table and then place the deck of cards on the glass. Waterproof playing cards are recommended as they could get wet under certain circumstances.
How to play “Blowing Cards”
One of you begins by blowing at least one card from the glass. It’s even better if you blow several cards away at the same time. Then it gets harder for your partner when it is his turn. Then the other player tries to blow cards from the glass. However, at least one card must remain on the top of the glass, otherwise, the player has lost.
The person with the last card falling off the glass has to chug the drink.
Card drinking game for 2 - “UNO”
UNO as a drinking game is a good alternative if you don’t have normal playing cards. Provided that you have UNO cards yourself. If you do not have any UN cards, you can buy them for a small price on Amazon.
UNO as a drinking game is as much fun for two as for a group.
How to play “UNO” as a drinking game?
The rules are the same as always. Each player receives 7 hand cards. The remaining cards are placed in the middle as a stack. A player begins by playing a card from his hand. The other player must then play a suitable card (same color, same number, or action card). If he does not have a suitable card, he must withdraw a card. The aim of the game is to play all of your cards. If you only have one card left in your hand, you have to shout UNO. What’s new is that every action card represents a drinking rule.
The drinking rules for UNO
Picture from the UNO original article
- Draw Two card = 2 sips
- Wild Draw Four card = 4 sips
- Reverse card = 1 sip for those who played the card.
- Skip card = 1 sip for the person who has to skip.
- Wild card = The person who played the card can decide how many sips the other player has to drink.
- Forget to say UNO: If someone forgets to say UNO, or says it at the wrong time, he has to drink 3 sips.
You can find other fun variations and additional rules from UNO as a drinking game here:
UNO as a Drinking Game
Card Drinking Game for 2 - “Bullshit”
Bullshit is a fun card game where a good poker face is an advantage. It can be played by 2 to 10 players - so it’s great for couples.
Preparation for “Bullshit”
You need playing cards without a joker. So remove all jokers from your card deck. The deck of cards is split between both players. Each player receives the same amount of cards.
How to play “Bullshit”
The cards are generally played face down. The player has to say what he is playing. He can decide whether to play several cards or just one, and whether to tell the truth or not.
The cards must be played in consecutive order (from the lowest to the highest card): Ace - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8- 9 - 10 - Jack - Queen - King
The first player starts playing ace(s), the second player must then play 3, etc. Both players must always play the same number of cards in one go. So if one plays two aces, the other has to play two threes.
As soon as one player has announced, the other player decides whether the announcement was a lie or the truth. If he thinks the announcement was wrong, the person has to say “bullshit”.
- Bullshit + lie: If the second person says “bullshit” and the first player actually lied, the first player must take the entire deck of cards in hand and drink.
- Bullshit + truth: If the second person says “bullshit” and the first player has told the truth, the second player has to take the entire deck of cards in hand and drink.
When you have reached the highest card (king), you start again by playing ace(s). The game continues until one of you runs out of cards. The goal of the game is to get rid of all cards . The loser who still has cards in his hand must drink a shot or chug his drink as a punishment.
Card Drinking Game for 2 - “Slap Jack”
Slap Jack is a card game that even children can play. The game is based on speed and accuracy. The more alcohol you drink, the more difficult and fun it gets.
Preparation for “Slap Jack”
You need a standard card deck from which you remove all jokers beforehand. All cards are split between both players. The cards must not be looked at! Place the cards face down in a pile in front of you.
How to play “Slap Jack”
The first player turns over the top card of his stack and places it in the middle. If it is not a jack, the second player turns over the top card of his stack and places it on the other card in the middle.
When a jack card is turned up, you must hit the card as soon as possible. The one who was faster gets all the cards that have been played so far. The one who was too slow has to drink. If someone incorrectly hits a card that is not a jack, that person must also drink.
The game continues until one has managed to get all cards. The loser who runs out of cards has to drink a shot or chug his drink.
Card Drinking Game for 2 - “Black Jack”
Blackjack is a good entry-level game because it is very simple. The only thing you need are playing cards and an alcoholic beverage of your choice.
How to play “Black Jack”
First, you both get two cards, which you place face down in front of you. One of you begins by revealing his/her cards.
If the first player’s two cards total 21 points, he has a blackjack. The other player has to drink.
If the player’s two cards are less than 21 points, he can draw an additional card from the stack. If he then has more than 21 points, the player must drink.
Then the second player turns over his cards and does the same as the first player.
The goal of the game is to reach 21 points or to get as close to 21 as possible. How to count the cards:
- Ace: 1 or 11 points
- Jack, Queen, King: 10 points
- Remaining Cards: number of points = number on the card (e.g. 3 card = 3 points)
At the end of the draw, the cards are compared by both players. The loser is the one who deviates the most from number 21. He has to drink a shot as punishment.
- Player 1: 19 points (winner)
- Player 2: 18 points (loser)
Bonus Drinking Game: “Never have I ever” for couples
If you already are fed up with card games, you can look forward to a hot version of the drinking game “Never have I ever” for couples.
How to play “Never have I ever”
Each of you alternately reads a “Never have I ever” question out loud. You can choose a question from our list or invent questions by yourself.
Example: “Never have I ever masturbated more than twice a day.”
If you can’t agree with the statement, (in this case) you have masturbated more than twice a day, you have to drink.
Hot “Never have I ever” questions for couples
These questions will get you in the right mood.
- Never have I ever… had a couple tattoo done with my girlfriend/boyfriend.
- Never have I ever… had period sex.
- Never have I ever… had sex with a much older person.
- Never have I ever… masturbated while my pet was in the same room.
- Never have I ever… told anyone that I love him/her.
- Never have I ever… had sex with multiple people on the same day.
- Never have I ever… had anal sex.
- Never have I ever… had a sexually transmitted disease.
- Never have I ever… kissed a person with bad breath.
- Never have I ever… farted in front of my partner.
- Never have I ever… been ashamed of a person I dated.
- Never have I ever… embarrassed myself during sex.
- Never have I ever… used a sex toy.
- Never have I ever… masturbated with my boyfriend.
- Never have I ever … accidentally hurt my partner during sex.
- Never have I ever… taken a picture of my partner sleeping.
- Never have I ever… had unprotected sex.
- Never have I ever… been caught watching porn.
- Never have I ever… cheated on anyone.
- Never have I ever… taken a pregnancy test.
You can find more “Never have I ever” questions for couples here:
Never have I ever Questions for Couples
If you want it even nastier, you can find perverse and dirty “Never have I ever” questions here:
Dirty Never have I ever Questions
Bonus Drinking Game: Truth or Dare for Couples
Just as popular as “Never have I ever” is the drinking game “Truth or Dare”, which is also very suitable for couples. We have created a list of intimate questions and hot tasks, especially for couples.
“Truth or Dare” - Questions for couples
- Have you ever masturbated somewhere other than at home?
- Have you ever left home without underwear?
- Have you ever drooled on your partner in your sleep?
- What was the most embarrassing thing that ever happened to you on a date?
- What is your favorite sex position?
- What turns you on
- What is your secret fetish?
- Do you prefer it from the front or behind?
- Have you ever used someone else’s toothbrush?
- Have you ever been tied up during sex?
“Truth or Dare” - Tasks for Couples
- Lolling seductively on the floor.
- Let your partner spank your ass.
- Give your partner a lap dance.
- Play an orgasm.
- Pretend you are a student and your partner is your professor. You have an appointment with him/her to discuss your paper. Try to seduce your professor.
- Give your partner a hickey.
- Whisper something naughty in your partner’s ear.
- Kiss your partner’s bare bottom.
- Open your partner’s pants - You may only use your mouth.
- Take a banana or cucumber and simulate the perfect blowjob.
If you like dirty questions and tasks, you should take a look at our kinky version of “Truth or Dare” for couples, which also includes sexual tasks:
Truth or Dare Questions for Couples
✍️ April 23, 2020