Call of Duty Drinking Game
Here's how to turn your favorite FPS (COD) into an insane drinking game. Welcome to Puke-Town, now get your drinking weapons ready.✍️ October 16, 2019
Equipment for the Call of Duty Drinking Game ✅
- COD (either on a console, pc or mobile)
- Alcohol (like beer, wine or mixed drinks)
- Shots and regular-sized cups
Call of Duty Drinking Game Rules 🤓
The rules are as followed:
Drink 1 sip when…
- You’re getting killed
- You’re using a scorestreak reward
Drink 2 sips when…
- You’re getting killed by a headshot
- You’re getting melee’d (killed by melee)
- You killed yourself
Take a shot when…
- You’re getting killed on the final killcam
- You have a negative Kill/Death ratio
After every game:
- Give a drink for every kill you have at the end of the match
- If you’re first, give out 3 extra drinks
- If you’re the last place, chug your beer
Feel free to take any rules and adjust them for whatever works best to you. The main idea is to establish a base model for your consumption needs.
Best Friend Quiz
How well do your friends know you?
Pick your favorite colors, and we'll tell you who you are!
Colors can tell a lot about a human, especially our favorite ones. Don't believe us? Take the quiz, and we'll prove it to you!
Dangers of playing the COD Drinking Game
Call of Duty belongs to our favorite first-person shooters out there, and with alcohol, you could turn this game into a crazy ride to puke-town. However, as always you should be aware of the consumption of alcohol and its limits. Drink with caution!