21 Drinking Game
21 is the easiest drinking game ever: You don't need anything except other people. At the end of the evening, nobody will leave the party sober!Party & Drinking Games 👇
What do you need for 21? 🤔
- One or more other people
- A drink of your choice (e.g. beer wine)
- The witch glass: An extra glass as the witch glass (You’ll find out more about that later)
Before the start of the drinking game, everybody should mix himself a drink. It should definitely be enough alcohol there for many refills. Preferably the players sit down in a circle, at least everyone should be able to look in everyone’s eyes. The more players, the better! The gameplay of 21 could not be easier: The youngest player starts to count. Then you all start counting aloud in a clockwise direction from 1 to 21. Every player says one number and the first one who says the number 21 drinks and makes up the first rule.
Then the game really starts going:
- If you make a counting error you drink.
- If you have to think for more than ten seconds it’s a counting error
- If you say the number 21 you make up a new rule.
Every rule is possible! But don’t worry: If you have trouble making up new rules we provide some ideas for the drinking game below.
Pay attention, the drinking game 21 can be tricky: If the alcohol kicks in the mistakes multiply which leads to more alcohol!
Rule ideas 👀
- Add a word to every even (or odd) number
- Switch the numbers 7 and 14
- Replace the number 9 with the word “psycatgames”
- Change the counting direction at number 5
Rule ideas for insanity 😝
- Clap at every prime number
- Nobody is allowed to spell “s”
- At 21 the caller chooses a drinking partner
- The witch glass: Everyone who says a number which is divisible with 6 the player sacrifices a sip of his drink to the witch glass. The witch glass is in the middle of the table. The player who makes the next counting error drinks all of it.
- Nobody is allowed to call somebody with their name
And that’s it: The drinking game 21 aka the easiest game ever. Nobody is going to leave sober! Have with fun 21! 🥳
✍️ February 7, 2020