Knock Knock Jokes
If you love making people laugh, you’ve got to have some knock knock jokes in your pocket. Telling goofy knock knock jokes may be old-fashioned but they’ll still get a laugh or an eye roll from an unsuspecting listener.✍️ September 10, 2022
- 😉 What Are Knock Knock Jokes
- 😜 Funny Knock Knock Jokes
- 😂 Knock Knock Jokes for Adults
- 😆 Knock Knock Jokes for Kids
What Are Knock Knock Jokes
If you’re looking to tell perfect jokes, it’s a good idea to start with the classic knock knock joke which is a great example of an audience-participatory joke cycle. For a knock-knock joke to work, there must be an interaction between the one telling the joke and the audience.
Simply put, knock knock or knock jokes have a simple formula that begins with one person saying the words, “Knock knock” as if they’re knocking on a door. The recipient of the joke will have to answer, “Who’s there?”. Then the first person says a word. The next response would be repeating the word given and then saying “Who?” After that question, the first person will say the punchline, which is usually a clever play on words. Naturally, you’ll either laugh or groan once you hear the punchline depending on how good or bad it is!
Even if you’re guaranteed to get a reaction when you tell a knock knock joke because of its interactive formula, remember that the best knock knock jokes are funny and not just tolerable!
👉 Telling a knock knock joke is a great way to break the ice, but there are other ways you can make people loosen up. Learn more with our list of conversation starters!
Funny Knock Knock Jokes
Making people laugh doesn’t have to be so hard. You don’t need to tell jokes that are so clever that it goes over people’s heads. Sometimes, silly jokes or bad jokes are the ones that can make people laugh the hardest. And knock-knock jokes can totally get silly and bad at times, but it doesn’t mean they’re not funny!
Check out these funny knock knock jokes and see why they’re still so popular.
1. Knock knock. Who’s there? Rhonda. Rhonda who? Is this the rendezvous point?
Can you buy some hilarious joke books and find a funnier joke?
2. Knock knock. Who’s there? Cook. Cook who? Yeah, you do sound cuckoo!
Maybe I’m a little loco!
3. Knock knock. Who’s there? Nun. Nun who? Nun ya business!
It’s none of your business! You don’t have to give an opinion about other people’s lives!
4. Knock knock. Who’s there? Broken pencil. Broken pencil who? Never mind, there’s no point!
Ahh another dad joke. Should I laugh?
5. Knock knock. Who’s there? Luke. Luke who? Luke through the peephole and find out.
Go look for someone else who will open the door for you!
6. Knock knock. Who’s there? Keanu. Keanu who? Keanu let me in, it’s cold out here!
I love good guy Keanu, so I’ll let you in!
7. Knock knock. Who’s there? Kanga. Kanga who? Actually, it’s a kangaroo!
Don’t let a kangaroo into your house!
8. Knock knock. Who’s there? Jimmy. Jimmy who? Jimmy crack corn and I don’t care!
Okaaaaaay… if you say so.
9. Knock knock. Who’s there? Jess. Jess who? Jess cut the talking and open the door!
Just wait there until I feel like opening the door!
10. Knock knock. Who’s there? Ivor. Ivor who? Ivor you let me in, or I’ll climb through the window.
Go ahead and try climbing through the window. I’m on the 5th floor!
11. Knock, knock. Who’s there? Baby owl. Baby owl who? Baby owl see you later at my place.
It’s a date! Can’t wait to see you!
12. Knock, knock. Who’s there? Ivan. Ivan who? Ivan to do something naughty with you!
13. Knock, knock. Who’s there? To. To who? No, it’s to whom.
I can’t believe I just got a grammar lesson!
Knock Knock Jokes for Adults
Even though knock knock jokes are popular with kids, they can be quite naughty too. Want to throw in a sexy joke or two the next time you have a date? Try telling any of these knock knock jokes for adults; that will surely turn things up a notch!
1. Knock Knock. Who’s there? 32! 32 who? Talk 32 me!
I think people who are 32 years old already can talk dirty to each other.
2. Knock, knock. Who’s there? Howie. Howie who? Howie gonna hide you cheating on your girlfriend?
Maybe just break up so no one has to do any hiding?
3. Knock, knock. Who’s there? Jamaican. Jamaican who? Jamaican me horny.
You’re making me feel hot too!
4. Knock, knock. Who’s there? Parton! Parton who? Parton my French!
How do I say, “Pardon me for farting!” in French?
5. Knock, knock. Who’s there? Ivana. Ivana who? Ivana kiss you right now!
Make sure they want you to kiss them first! Now, this joke has become a social commentary about consent. Is it still funny?
6. Knock, knock. Who’s there? Yo mama. Yo mama who? Yo mama woke up in my bed again.
Yo! Don’t you disrespect people’s mothers!
7. Knock, knock. Who’s there? Idaho! Idaho who? I da hoe? No! You da hoe!
This joke better be about potatoes!
8. Knock, knock. Who’s there? Anita! Anita who? Anita you right now!
Do you need me?
9. Knock, knock. Who’s there? Dewey! Dewey who? Dewey have a condom handy?
Say no more. I was a boy scout!
10. Knock, knock. Who’s there? Do-ya. Do-ya who? Do-ya want to be my girlfriend?
Maybe if you’re the right guy for me!
11. Knock, knock. Who’s there? Ice cream. Ice cream who? Ice cream all night if you’re lucky.
Will you really scream? This sounds like dirty ice cream!
12. Knock, knock. Who’s there? Honeybee. Honeybee who? Honeybee a dear, and get ready to have fun tonight!
I’ll be mad as a bear if we don’t have fun!
13. Knock, knock. Who’s there? Tara. Tara Who? Tara McClosoff!
What are you going to do once you tear off my clothes? Wink! Wink!
👉 In need of more? Here are 80+ Best Deez Nuts Jokes to make you laugh!
Knock Knock Jokes for Kids
What kid doesn’t love telling or hearing knock knock jokes? Whether the first knock knock joke you heard came from your dad or a friend in school, once you’ve discovered it, you can’t help but go on a knock knock jokes spree until you get sick of it! In fact, exchanging knock knock jokes is almost like a rite of passage that kids must go through.
Knock knock jokes for kids are just the beginning. Even if you get older and there are more awful knock knock jokes than funny ones, you’ll always have a special chuckle for knock knock jokes!
1. Knock knock. Who’s there? Hatch. Hatch who? Bless you!
2. Knock knock. Who’s there? Dozen. Dozen who? Dozen anybody want to let me in?!
Maybe you should ring the doorbell instead of knocking. They might not have heard your knock.
3. Knock! Knock! Who’s there? Europe. Europe who? No, you’re a poo.
Poo jokes are always a hit with kids!
4. Knock, knock. Who’s there? Sadie. Sadie who? Sadie magic word and I’ll come in!
“Abracadabra” is the magic word!
5. Knock knock. Who’s there? Candice. Candice who? Candice door open or what?
Haha! Bring on the dad jokes! The cheesier, the better!
6. Knock, knock! Who’s there? Benjamin. Benjamin who? Benjamin to the music.
Let’s bring the band together! Jamming to some beats sounds fun!
7. What do you get when you cross a sweet potato and a jazz musician? A yam session!
Speaking of jazz, do you know there’s a jazz musician named Fletcher Henderson that came up with a song called, “Knock knock, who’s there?” Guess he loves jokes!
8. Knock knock. Who’s there? Lettuce. Lettuce who? Lettuce in, it’s cold out here!
I know it doesn’t rhyme, but I keep thinking “Let it snow!”
9. Knock, knock. Who’s there? Harry. Harry who? Harry up, it’s cold out!
Oh, and I thought the cold didn’t bother you anyway!
10. Knock knock. Who’s There? Impatient cow. Impatient cow wh-? Mooooo!
The cow was so impatient that you didn’t even get to ask who!
11. Knock knock. Who’s there? Boo. Boo who? Hey, don’t cry!
Stop crying! Don’t be such a crybaby!
12. Knock knock. Who’s there? A little boy. A little boy who? A little boy who can’t reach the doorbell.
I guess someone is really knocking on the door!
13. Knock knock. Who’s there? Canoe. Canoe who? Canoe come out and play with me today?
When you’re a kid, you don’t have to check your schedule. You just go ahead and play!
👉 Keep on giggling with these dad jokes!