Compliments For Women
Paying a compliment to a woman might sound simple, but a lot of people can get this wrong.Conversation Starters 👇
- 😎 How to Compliment a Woman
- 🤩 Non-physical Compliments for Women
- 😂 Funny Compliments for Women
- 👰🏼 Best Compliments for Wife
- 😇 Good Compliments for Women
- 🤪 Bad Compliments for Women
Compliments are a perfect example of real-world applications on the effect and power of words. Whether it’s for someone you just met or old friends, knowing how to compliment women is never a bad thing.
Here is a guide on how to compliment a woman:
How to Compliment a Woman
How you look and carry yourself when you compliment a woman is as important as the words that come out of your mouth. Remember that to be truly believable, you must seem confident and trustworthy.
For example, it is hard to take someone seriously if they are looking at their feet while they are complimenting you. Make sure you are ready for the occasion, but not to the point that you might sound rehearsed or disingenuous.
Be conscious of your body language, be relaxed, breathe normally, and deliver your compliment in a natural manner. Take note that your body subconsciously conveys how genuine you are.
List of Compliments for Woman
A well-placed, properly composed, and thoughtful compliment can go a long way for an old or blossoming friendship. Make someone’s day and make it a habit to express how you can truly appreciate the people around you, may they be strangers, new friends, or old friends.
But not all compliments have the same outcome. Keep reading to get to know some of the best non-physical, funny, and good compliments for a woman!
Non-physical Compliments for Women
Did you know that many women are tired of only getting compliments about their looks? Let the women in your life know that they are SO much more than just pretty!
1. I admire you. You are very inspirational in the way you manage to stay positive every day.
A perfect compliment for those amazing woman who always keeps positive no matter what!
2. You always know how to make me feel at home.
What’s better than feeling at home with somebody?
3. Thanks for being there for me. I love talking to you. You give the best advice!
This compliment suits your best friend, your wife, your mother, or even your grandmother. Let the women you care about know how much you value their advice!
4. If I could choose from anyone in the world, I would always choose you as my best friend/girlfriend/wife/my mother/sister/grandmother again!
Aaaw, that’s really cute! That’s a great way to let someone know how much they mean to you.
5. I never have more fun than when I’m with you.
And who is the person you have the most fun with? Who turns every boring evening into a time to remember? Tell her how much that means to you!
Funny Compliments for Women
Who doesn’t love funny people? Opening up with a funny line to start the conversation is certainly always welcome. Paying women a funny compliment can warm their hearts and add a laugh or a smile to their day.
1. Can’t decide on what my favorite color is, it’s always what you have on.
This one is really cute!
2. Do you know what’s just great? Ice cream, Oh, and you of course.
I’m sure every human being would love to be as great as ice cream!
3. The only thing that can top being your friend is being friends with a sparkly, speaking unicorn.
4. I could lay here with you forever. Or until we decide to move somewhere else.
This compliment sounds almost like a proposal…
5. You’re the hottest and weirdest person I’ve ever met. That’s a strange combination.
Maybe you should make it clear beforehand that strange is not an insult!
Best Compliments for Wife
After a few years of marriage, your heartfelt words towards one another may wear off. There are fewer butterflies in your stomach. But don’t worry, that’s totally normal! To keep your love alive, let your wife know how much she means to you!
1. You make me want to be at my best because you deserve nothing but the best.
I think my heart is melting right now!
2. I love how you take care of me, now let me take care of you.
Does your wife take care of everything? Even if she likes to do it, you should give her breaks! (Or force her to take breaks.)
3. You have shown me that I’m capable and deserve to have a loving relationship.
Oh, that’s so cute!
4. I’m always counting down the seconds until I see you again.
Do you spend almost every second together and still miss each other? I can’t think of anything more beautiful!
5. There is nothing I can not face as long as you’re by my side.
Support each other no matter what. That’s the best kind of love.
Good Compliments for Women
The following compliments for women are sayings that every girl would love to hear! Check them out and spread your love!
1. I can’t believe how lucky I am that I found someone like you.
The perfect compliment for your girlfriend, wife, or best friend! Let her feel special!
2. Those shoes are great. You wear them so well.
From time to time you can of course talk about the appearance of her.
3. Thinking about you makes me smile even when I’m alone.
Aaaw, who wouldn’t love to hear that?
4. You are exceptional at your job. Don’t let anyone get you down!
Asserting yourself in your job is still not easy as a woman today. That is why it is so important to empower women!
5. You are truly one in a million. A gem in my eyes.
Who doesn’t like to be called one in a million?
Bad Compliments for Women
Not being thoughtful about what you say can sometimes come out weird. Now, this could turn into something funny or it could be offensive. It totally depends on the receiver of the compliment. The following bad compliments for women are not suitable for everybody! Better think twice before you try them!
1. Your knees look perfect for childbearing!
First, why the knees? Not the entire leg or how she walks? Secondly, talking about how perfect they look to produce children is never something women want to hear. It just sounds inappropriate and creepy at the same time.
2. Your eyes look deadly, in a good way.
An example of badly chosen words. This could have meant she has striking or icy eyes. Either word would have been a better alternative to deadly.
3. Those jeans just make your ass look amazing.
If you say this to a woman you don’t have a sexual relationship with, it’s more than creepy. And if you have a sexual relationship with her, then one question arises: Why does her ass look amazing only in those jeans? Isn’t her ass amazing all the time?
4. You smell like my grandmother!
I think that I don’t have to explain why this isn’t a great compliment.
5. You’re just not like the other girls!
Yes. That’s not a compliment. That’s an insult for her whole gender! So please don’t say this to any woman.
Complimenting a woman can be an attention-grabbing conversation starter for someone you just met.
As for the existing women in your life, giving them compliments is one way to appreciate and make them feel special. Compliments can be a way to acknowledge the day-to-day struggles and triumphs the women in your life face. They could mean praises for the hard work they’ve had to do to reach their goals, status in life, position at work, and other tasks achieved.
You don’t need to have a reason to compliment a woman. It is simply an act that could make the world a better place. It is just nice to give or receive compliments.
Every woman deserves a genuine compliment every now and then. You never know how much your simple act of kindness could mean to someone. It could be the one thing they need to hear to help them get through the day.
Would you like to know more about compliments in general? Then take a look at this article: Compliments!
✍️ May 11, 2021