Christmas Jokes for Kids
Christmas is a magical time for everyone, especially for kids. Aside from the food and gifts, what makes Christmas extra special are the family gatherings and Christmas parties. It’s the perfect time to bring out the best Christmas jokes for kids that will make the kiddos giggle as if Santa said it himself!✍️ November 30, 2021
A joke can be a funny story, question, or anything that someone says that will make people laugh. It’s a clever display of humor and an awesome way to entertain people. You can make jokes about anything including Christmas!
Simply put, Christmas jokes are based on all the funny and crazy experiences and anecdotes that people have during this season! There are many things that people love or hate about Christmas, and these tend to make for the best Christmas jokes that will keep you in a good cheer during the holidays!
Funny Family Christmas Jokes
Gathering with family can be the best or worst thing about Christmas. Of course, it’s great to reunite with your extended family. You have your parents, siblings, aunts, and uncles plus all the kids in the family too! It’s the perfect time to play, eat and be merry, of course! Even though things can get pretty hectic when the entire family comes to your house, you still love them anyway!
Want to be the life of the party? Entertain the kiddos and even the adults too with some of these fun family Christmas jokes that are perfect for boosting everyone’s holiday spirits!
1. What’s red and white, red and white, red and white? Santa Claus rolling down the hill.
And I thought it was a peppermint candy rolling down the hill!
2. What does Santa do when his elves misbehave? He gives them the sack.
I hope when he fires them, he still gives them a sack with some toys!
3. What does Tarzan sing at Christmas? Jungle Bells!
Jungle bells, jungle bells, jungle all the way! It sounds familiar!
4. Why did the Christmas tree go to the barber? It needed to be trimmed!
The Christmas tree wanted to do some sprucing up before the holidays! Now, we’re ready to decorate it!
5. Why do Mummies like Christmas so much? Because of all the wrapping.
I think Christmas wrappers are quite different from the wrappings mummies usually have!
🤓 Suggested read: 45+ Hilarious Cat Puns That Will Make You Smile
6. Why do reindeer like Beyoncé so much? She sleighs!
Of course, Queen Bey slays all the time! I bet reindeer won’t mind pulling a sleigh if Beyoncé is in it!
7. What do you call Santa when he becomes a detective? Santa Clues!
Or should it be Detective Santa Clues? Do you think he would know Blue from Blue’s Clues too?
8. What goes “oh, oh, oh”? Santa walking backward.
Ho, ho, ho! I see what you did there! I hope Santa doesn’t trip!
9. What is the most competitive season? Win-ter!
Now I know why the Winter Olympics are so competitive.
10. What kind of photos do elves take? Elfies!
That’s sooo cute! I want to take a selfie with elves too!
11. Why does Santa go down the chimney? Because it soots him!
He gets soot all over his face when he goes down the chimney!
12. Why is winter a snowman’s favorite time of year? Because they can blend in!
Fluffy white snow is the best!
👉 If you want to make your Christmas gathering more lively and exciting, try out these other conversation starter ideas!
Best Christmas Jokes for Kids
When kids think of Christmas, they usually think of presents, playing in the snow, or Santa Clause, of course! That’s what most kids usually look forward to during Christmas which is why there are so many Christmas jokes for kids!
They’re perfect if you want to make kids laugh or if you want to tease them a bit! Just don’t take it too far. You want them to look at you like you’re the next best thing after Santa and not the grinch who stole Christmas!
Take a look at some of the best Christmas jokes for kids!
1. What did the Christmas tree say to the ornament? Quit hanging around!
It would be good if they get along because people love hanging ornaments on their Christmas tree!
2. What do you call Santa when he stops moving? Santa Pause.
After the pause, I hope he goes back to delivering gifts to kids!
3. What do you get if you cross a bell with a skunk? Jingle Smells!
That’s a song no one would like to hear or smell!
4. Who delivers presents to pets? Santa paws!
My dog loves Santa Paws who brings him doggie treats every year!
5. Why was the little boy so cold on Christmas morning? Because it was Decembrrrrr!
Brrr, it’s sooo cold! He should bundle up!
6. What do you call a frog hanging from the ceiling? Mistletoad.
If I see a toad hanging from the ceiling, you’ll see me running away screaming!
7. What do elves learn in school? The elfa-bet.
C is for the candy cane around the Christmas tree. H is for the happiness with all the family. R is for the reindeer prancing – Ok. I’ll stop there. Let’s sing the Christmas alphabet!
👉 Suggested read: 35+ Knock Knock Jokes That Make You Laugh
8. What part of the body do you only see around Christmas? The mistletoe.
That’s not what I’m thinking of when I hear the word mistletoe during Christmas!
9. How do sheep say Merry Christmas in Mexico? Fleece Navidad!
What a cute Christmas greeting! People say Feliz Navidad, you know!
10. What is an elf’s favorite kind of music? Wrap music!
They like listening to rap music while wrapping gifts!
11. What reindeer game do reindeer play at sleepovers? Truth or deer.
It gets pretty wild once the reindeer get into it!
12. Why does Scrooge love reindeer so much? Because every single buck is dear to him!
It’s great to hear he loves something else aside from money, right?!
👉 Are you in the mood of a Christmas Dad Joke? Here you can find our top 80!
Christmas Food Jokes
Another way to make kids’ Christmas jokes more exciting is by talking about food too. With so much delicious Christmas food available, of course, there will be lots of Christmas food jokes that kids will also love!
Whether they’re good or bad jokes, everyone’s in good spirits during Christmas so it’s the best time to bring out your funniest or silliest Christmas jokes! Here’s a tip: make sure you’re at the Christmas dinner table when you tell your jokes. People are in a good mood when they’re full!
Check out these Christmas food jokes that will fill everyone’s bellies with laughter!
1. What’s the best thing to put into a Christmas cake? Your teeth!
This is 100% accurate! Make sure to brush your teeth after eating the cake!
2. Why did the Christmas cake go to the police station? Because over the last few days it had been beaten, whipped, cut, sliced, and roughly handled.
Looks like it still needs to be eaten too!
3. Have you ever heard about a stupid turkey? I was looking forward to Christmas!
It doesn’t end well for turkeys during Thanksgiving and Christmas.
4. What sneaks around the kitchen on Christmas Eve? Mince spies!
I spy some mince pies in the kitchen, and I can’t wait to eat them!
5. What do you get when you cross a Christmas tree with an apple? A pineapple!
This makes sense and does not make sense at the same time!
6. What do gingerbread men use when they break their legs and need help to walk? Candy canes!
Hope the candy cane doesn’t melt! It will be a shame to let all that candy melt!
7. What did one snowman say to the other? “Do you smell carrots?”
When you have a carrot as your nose, you’re going to be smelling it a lot!
8. How does Darth Vader enjoy his Christmas turkey? On the dark side!
I think he and I will get along because I prefer white meat!
9. What’s Santa’s favorite sandwich? Peanut butter and jolly.
It’s a sandwich that makes you feel all happy and merry during Christmas!
10. What does the gingerbread man put on his bed? Cookie sheets!
I bet cookie sheets smell heavenly!
11. What is a Christmas tree’s favorite candy? Orna-mints.
He needs to keep his breath fresh after sliding down so many chimneys!
12. What’s Santa’s favorite snack food? Crisp Pringles.
I like joining Kris Kringles and eating Pringles too!
Christmas is a great time for both kids and adults to have fun and celebrate with family. Exchanging Christmas jokes is just one way to entertain each other and keep everyone in a festive mood. Want to keep the light and jolly atmosphere going? Try telling more Christmas jokes!
👉 Take a look at these Christmas jokes that will keep everyone merry with laughter!