Christmas Dad Jokes
Aside from wearing ugly family sweaters, singing Christmas carols, and exchanging gifts with family, Christmas won’t be the same without telling some Christmas dad jokes! Whether you get genuine or pity laughs, sharing these corny jokes is a great way to make people more jolly during the holidays!Conversation Starters 👇
Dad jokes are jokes that seem like something dads would tell. They come in the form of puns, one-liners, or questions and answers.
When it comes to the punchline of a dad joke, there’s always a 50⁄50 chance of it being a hit or miss. More often than not, it’s a miss since dad jokes are known for being notoriously bad or corny! These are the kinds of jokes that they’re so bad, they’re good but we love them anyway!
The great thing about making up dad jokes is that they’re quite adaptable. You can have dad jokes for every occasion if you want! After Thanksgiving dad jokes, it’s time to start thinking about dad jokes during Christmas!
Combine dad jokes and all things Christmassy, and you’ll be getting a lot of Christmas dad jokes that will make your family laugh or groan in protest during your favorite holiday season! These corny jokes are perfect during Christmas family dinner and will surely get a reaction from everyone!
👉 Looking for more dad jokes? Here are 80+ dad jokes that will surely crack you up!
Funny Christmas Dad Jokes
Although dad jokes are infamous for being bad, that’s not always the case. Believe it or not. There are truly funny Christmas dad jokes too! Just keep in mind, what’s funny to someone may not be so funny to someone else. But no matter how corny the punchline may be, you can still laugh at the effort!
Spread some Christmas cheer and have a good time laughing around the Christmas tree with these funny Christmas dad jokes! Enjoy this collection of jokes!
1. Where do the elves go to the toilet in the north pole? The igloo.
Did you know that in the UK, they call the toilet, the loo? Talk about getting lost in translation!
2. Why do Christmas trees like the past so much? Because the present’s beneath them.
All I hear is the word, “presents”! Yahoo!
3. Where do Santa’s reindeer stop for coffee? Star-bucks!
They need lots of caffeine flying around the whole world in a single night! Who doesn’t love reindeer jokes?
4. Did you hear that Santa Claus used to learn karate? He has a black belt!
It’s also great Santa knows how to defend himself! We don’t want him to get mugged or something.
5. What do the little shark kids call the Santa who delivers presents to them? Santa Jaws!
If you have Santa Paws for dogs, there’s Santa Jaws for sharks!
6. What would you call a reindeer that has an obnoxious personality? Rude-olph.
Now, now. There’s no need to be rude, Rudolph the Reindeer!
7. How did Scrooge win the football game? Because the ghost of Christmas passed.
Who knew Scrooge was so good at sports?
8. Why are all the Christmas trees really bad at sewing clothes? Probably because they have a habit of dropping their needles.
I don’t care. Christmas trees are still beautiful anyway! And Christmas tree puns too!
9. What did the beaver say when it saw the Christmas tree? It said, “Nice gnawing you.”
The beaver enjoyed gnawing on the Christmas tree. It was enjoying the holiday too!
10. What’s the best Christmas gift for someone who has everything? A burglar alarm.
It’s a practical gift for a person who has everything!
11. Why don’t the reindeers like to go to picnics? That’s mainly because of their ant-lures.
And I thought because they’re too busy bringing Santa here and there!
12. What kind of ball doesn’t bounce? A snowball.
They don’t need to bounce when you throw them during snowball fights!
13. Who is Santa’s favorite singer? It’s Elf-is Presley.
That elf must have a great voice! I happen to like Elvis Presley myself, too!
👉 Are you looking for Christmas Jokes for Kids? Follow the link!
Best Christmas Dad Jokes
The best Christmas dad jokes can catch you by surprise. It can be like your dad was just innocently asking you something and then bam, he hits you with a punchline! It might even take you a second to realize that it was a joke and that you fell for it!
Although it can be annoying, just laugh it off and see how happy your dad is. If you also happen to see the rest of your family laughing, then that Christmas joke has done its job!
Want to add some humor to your Christmas banter? Check out some of our best Christmas dad jokes!
1. Why did the Grinch go to the convenience store? He was searching for some holiday spirit.
Is he looking for something to drink that will get him in a holiday mood? Hope he finds it!
2. Did you hear that Rudolph never went to school? I heard he was elf-taught.
I bet he went to private elf care!
3. What is the Christmas carol that you can sing to fruits at the happy event? “Have Yourself A Berry Little Christmas.”
This song makes me want to eat strawberries, blueberries, and blackberries!
4. What did Rudolph have to say about a big book of noses that Santa gifted him? He said, “I already red that one.”
Sing with me! Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer had a very shiny nose!
5. What is the very best Christmas song you can sing to the pet rock that you have? ‘Rocking Around The Christmas Tree’.
Love the song! Since it’s Christmas, I’m not even going to ask why someone would have a pet rock.
👉 Suggested read: 40 Holiday-themed Puns & Jokes To Make Your Family Laugh
6. How do cats greet each other at Christmas time? “A furry merry Christmas & Happy Mew Year!”
I want more jolly jokes for the jolliest time and most magical time of the year!
7. How many presents can Santa fit in his sack for naughty children? Zero!
You better be good! Kids on the naughty list don’t get gifts from Santa!
8. What did Santa Clause say when he crashed his sleigh? “Well, now I’m really Scrooged!”
Oh no, Santa! Don’t lose hope. You’re not screwed. Why not get an Uber or Lyft?
9. What do angry mice send to each other in December? Cross mouse cards!
They must be really angry to make the effort of sending each other cards! Hope they forgive each other since it’s Christmas!
10. What do elves do after school? Their gnome work!
We all go through homework at some point in our lives! More holiday humor for everyone!
11. What is the wettest kind of animal in Santa’s workshop? Rain-deer!
Hope it doesn’t bring in too much water to Santa’s workshop!
12. What is a parent’s least favorite Christmas carol? All the Jingle ladies!
Amen to that! Hallelujah to our favorite female pop star!
13. What carol is heard in the desert? “O camel ye faithful!”
Sing it with me! O come, all ye faithful, joyful and triumphant!
👉 This way for 45 Christmas-themed jokes including Christmas knock-knock jokes and adult jokes!
Bonus: Christmas Puns
There’s a reason why puns are considered a classic. No matter what theme you have for a pun, you know it’s going to be funny. In particular, Christmas puns are great in reminding you about the things you love about Christmas while at the same time, making you laugh too!
If you want to laugh some more, we have a bonus set of Christmas puns to keep you entertained this Christmas!
1. Don’t mind the resting Grinch face
I may look like I hate Christmas, but that’s not true. I love Christmas!
2. This hot chocolate is delicious, may I have some myrrh?
Of course, you can have more hot chocolate!
3. It’s the most wonderful time for a beer!
Drinking ice-cold beer with friends during Christmas sounds awesome!
4. You’re adorabell!
Maybe I’d share my piece of candy with you!
5. I’m pine-ing for you.
That’s what I texted to my partner when we couldn’t spend Christmas together!
6. It’s the most wine-derful time of the year!
This is the perfect toast when you’re having wine and cheese for your Christmas party!
7. These decorations are tree-mendous.
I know how to make sure that the decorations I use make the Christmas tree look tremendous!
8. Thanks for gracing us with your presents!
Who doesn’t love receiving Christmas gifts?
9. Simply having a wonderful Christmas thyme!
During Christmastime, we always have roasted chicken with lots of basil and thyme!
10. I’ll never fir-get the first time we got a fresh tree for our Christmas tree!
I loved its smell, and we had so much fun decorating it!
11. Don’t let the cat out of Santa’s bag.
Didn’t know Santa can give cats as presents too!
12. What’s up, Grinches?
Don’t look so gloomy! Try to let some Christmas cheer in! You’ll realize Christmas is not so bad. It’s the most wonderful time of the year!
13. Holiday parties make me feel Claustrophobic.
I was scared of Santa when I was a kid, and I never got over it.
👉 Christmas dad jokes are awesome for breaking the ice during Christmas parties. Want more ideas on how to start a conversation and make people feel more relaxed? Check out these conversation starters to help you get started!
✍️ November 30, 2021