When you use our services, you’re trusting us with your information. We understand that this is a big responsibility and we work hard to protect your information.
What Data We Collect and Why?
We may collect personal data that identifies you if you submit it to us (for example if send us an e-mail query regarding our services). We may use this data to provide Services to you, improve our Services, and contact you. We don’t collect personal data providing our game services.
We do not collect personal data from children under 13. If you believe we have inadvertently collected such data, do contact us so we remove such data.
We use analytical services and other tools (such as Google Analytics) on areas of our Services that enable us to collect your IP address or other identifiers, usage data relating to our Services, as well as information on your device properties. Based on this data we may create statistics, provide better services to our customers as well as analyze and further develop our Services. However, this data is not personalized and only accessible in an aggregated form.
We treat this information as non-personal data. You can disable Google Analytics with this tool.
Data Security and Sharing
We do not share your personal data with third parties without your consent unless we are compelled to do so by law or when we face exceptional situations, such as detection or prevention of misuse or criminal activities.
We may publish aggregated or de-personalized data based on our users’ information (such as statistics) provided that such information does not identify you.
Our Services may contain links to external sites, such as Facebook and YouTube and link content from external third-party sources. Please note that the use of such third-party sites or content is subject to the privacy policies and usage terms of the third party in question instead of our own terms and we do not have control or assume any liability over such content.
Your Rights To Your Data
Adhering to the GDPR we rely on your consent to process your data. We fully acknowledge the following rights to your data:
- You may withdraw that consent to store your data at any time without providing a reason.
- You may request access to your personal information and receive copies of it.
- You may have inaccurate or incomplete data corrected or updated.
- You can limit or restrict our use of your data and you can stop us from using all of your personal information.
- You have a right to be forgotten, in other words, you can request that we delete your personal information. We will honor these requests unless we have to retain information to comply with any legal obligations or have an overriding interest to retain it.
- You have the right to submit a complaint about the rights to your data to your local data protection authorities.
If you want to exercise any of these rights you can reach us at: email@example.com.
Changes To This Privacy Statement
Your Acceptance Of These Terms
By using our services, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our services. Your continued use of our services following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.