Health is wealth quotes
Looking for inspirational health quotes? We have some of the greatest health is wealth quotes, sayings, and proverbs for all you want to lead a healthy life.Quotes 👇
Everyone is super busy with their routine, work, home, and earning money in this millennial era. Growing in stature is the most important goal of everyone. Health is often the most undervalued and neglected aspect of life until one gets ill. Only then do we realize how valuable being healthy is.
While it’s easy to think about all the good things good health can offer, it is one of the biggest challenges we encounter every day. We no longer have a polluted-free environment, and it has become difficult to find organic and fresh fruits and vegetables.
In addition to this, people are now extremely addicted to social media and the entertainment industry, that we can no longer find the time to get our daily regime of exercise or even soak under the morning sun or meditate for some time. All this causes stress and health issues in life which you often ignore in the daily hustle. But health is the most important wealth for a smooth and happy life. So let these short health-related quotes motivate you to pursue a good and healthy lifestyle.
Who said the quote “Health is wealth”?
“The first wealth is health”, American philosopher Ralph Waldo Emerson wrote in 1860. Emerson’s quote was also cited by Harvard economist and health expert David E. Bloom in Finance and Development’s lead article, which reminds us that good health is the foundation on which to build—a happy life, a community, and an economy.
What does the phrase “Health is wealth” means?
Health is wealth is a phrase that means when you have good health, you have everything in life. Because if you are fit and healthy you can earn and buy whatever you want. But being financially wealthy does not assure you your health, and no amount of money can buy back ‘health’ once it is lost. So always focus on your health first and don’t lose your health in the run for the money.
👉 Suggested read: 80 soulmate quotes for your true love
Famous health is wealth quotes
- “Happiness is the highest form of health.” – Dalai Lama
- “You can’t enjoy wealth if you’re not in good health.”
- “An apple a day keeps the doctor away.” – Benjamin Franklin
- “Happiness lies, first of all, in health.” – George William Curtis
- “The first wealth is health.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Good health is true wealth.” – Urijah Faber
- “Health is not valued till sickness comes.” – Thomas Fuller
- “I believe that the greatest gift that you can give your family and the world is a healthy you.” – Joyce Meyer
- “To keep the body in good health is a duty… otherwise we shall not be able to keep our mind strong and clear.” – Buddha
- “Physical fitness is not only one of the most important keys to a healthy body, but it is also the basis of dynamic and creative intellectual activity.” – John F. Kennedy
- “If you have health, you probably will be happy, and if you have health and happiness, you have all the wealth you need, even if it is not all you want.” – Elbert Hubbard
- “Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live.” – Jim Rohn
- “The preservation of health is a duty. Few seem conscious that there is such a thing as physical morality”. – Herbert Spencer
- “He who has health has hope; and he who has hope has everything.” – Thomas Carlyle
- “Health is wealth. Peace of mind is happiness. Yoga shows the way.” – Vishnudevananda Saraswati
- “The wise man should consider that health is the greatest of human blessings. Let food be your medicine.” – Hippocrates
- “Today be thankful and think how rich you are. Your family is priceless, your time is gold and your health is wealth.” – Zig Ziglar
- “So many spend their health, gaining wealth, and then have to spend their wealth to regain their health.”
- “The higher your energy level, the more efficient your body, the better you feel and the more you will use your talent to produce outstanding results.” – Tony Robbins
- “Health is the greatest gift, contentment the greatest wealth, faithfulness the best relationship.” – Gautama Buddha
- “Happiness is the new rich. Inner peace is the new success. Health is a new wealth. Kindness is the new cool.”
- “It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of gold and silver.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “The only way to keep your health is to eat what you don’t want, drink what you don’t like, and do what you’d rather not.” – Mark Twain
- “Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.” – Josh Billings
- “Early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise.” – Benjamin Franklin
👉 Suggested read: 100 most inspirational quotes about personal growth
✍️ August 25, 2021