Deep Twitter quotes
Looking for deep Twitter quotes? This collection will inspire you and put you in a good mood!✍️ May 3, 2022
Twitter is a place where people share their deepest thoughts and feelings. Some of the best quotes come from Twitter. Whether you’re looking for inspiration or just some great quotes to share with your friends, deep Twitter quotes will provide what you need!
You’ll be amazed by the range of wisdom and insight you can find on Twitter. So keep reading and explore this rich collection of quotes found on Twitter. You won’t regret it!
25 deep Twitter quotes that will resonate with you
- “You can’t help but learn more about yourself when you follow people who challenge you on Twitter.” – Unknown
- “I’m not saying I hate you, but if you were on fire and I had water, I’d drink it.” - unknown
- “Twitter is like a party where you bump into people you would never meet in real life.” – Unknown
- “Oh God. I just realized I’m stuck with me my whole life.” - Anna Kendrick
- “Twitter is great for giving people a platform to share their ideas, but it’s also great for listening.” – Unknown
- “Twitter isn’t just about sharing your own thoughts, it’s also about hearing what others have to say.” – Unknown
- “Ever wondered how many ghosts you’ve hit with your car?” - T-Pain
- “When someone else’s happiness is your happiness, that’s love.” - Lana Del Rey
- “I’m not asking for a lot. Just put your phone down, close your eyes and give me 30 seconds of your attention.” - Unknown
- “Twitter is like a megaphone in your pocket.” - Unknown
- “Do what you feel in your heart to be right - for you’ll be criticized anyway.” - Eleanor Roosevelt
- “My job is not to be easy on people. My job is to take these great people we have and to push them and make them even better.” – Steve Jobs
- “In a world full of trends, be a purpose.” - Unknown
- “We’re all a little weird, and life’s journey is finding the ones worth traveling with.” - Unknown
- “Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass; it’s about learning how to dance in the rain.” - Unknown
- “It’s okay if you fall down and lose your spark. Just make sure that when you get back up, you rise as the whole damn fire.” – Unknown
- “Be strong. You never know what the future may hold.” - Roy T. Bennett
- “You cannot be lonely if you like the person you’re alone with.” – Wayne Dyer
- “If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things.” – Albert Einstein
- “The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it’s all that matters.” - Audrey Hepburn
- “The only person you should try to be better than is the person you were yesterday.” – Unknown
- “I’m selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best.” - Marilyn Monroe
- “I’m not afraid of dying; I’m just afraid of losing this feeling and never being able to recapture it. That makes me weak and tired. And that’s how I get lost.” – Unknown
- “Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams.” – Ashley Smith
- “The best way to find out if you can trust somebody is to trust them.” – Ernest Hemingway
Best Friend Quiz
How well do your friends know you?
Which animal could you beat in a fistfight?
Which animal could you beat in a fistfight? If they had fists of course! Do you think you could beat a lion? Take this quiz and find out!