Would you rather - Question List
So we heard that you’d be playing a couple rounds of “Would You Rather” at the party tonight. Guess what, you don’t have to struggle with thinking of questions spot! We’ll be giving you a few suggestions on questions you can ask at the game later!Party & Drinking Games 👇
How to play Would You Rather
Whether you want to share a laugh with your friends or simply get to know the group better, Would You Rather is surely the game to play. Here are the steps on how to play Would You Rather.
Just a quick rundown, Would You Rather is usually played by two or more players.
Step 1: Gather all your friends and sit together in a circle.
Or for as long as everyone can hear each other.
Step 2: Decide on how the rotation will be.
Normally, people just go in a certain direction, but you can spice it up in different ways! For example, you can play it with a bottle in the middle. Another fun way is to have the last person pick who gets to ask the next question.
Step 3: Start asking questions and have fun!
Although we can’t guarantee that it remains calm and innocent. Most of the time, the longer the game goes on, the crazier the questions get!
Would You Rather Questions That You Can Use
Sometimes, playing Would You Rather can be overwhelming; Not because it puts you on the spot with someone, but because there are so many questions that come to mind!
Allow us to make things easier for you. Here are 40 suggestions on questions that you can ask during your Would You Rather game.
Would you rather questions
1. Would you rather be a part of the Marvel universe or the DC universe?
The Marvel and DC rivalry has been around for so many years, which would you choose to be a part of? (Be careful though, you might end up putting yourselves in a Marvel vs. DC debate!)
2. Would you rather spend only one meaningful day with your family or have $1,000,000,000 to spend for one week?
To decide between family or money is a dilemma faced by many people. You’d be able to see a person’s priorities once this question.
3. Would you rather stay in a small house with all your friends or in a big house but all by yourself?
This question reveals whether the person you’re playing with is either an introvert or extrovert; it’ll probably tell you a lot about the person you’re playing with.
4. Would you rather be immortal or have 9 lives?
Ah the choice to live forever, or to be able to have 9 do-overs in life. Which would you pick?
5. Would you rather lose the ability to speak or lose the ability to hear?
Some people prefer to be heard than to listen, while others prefer to listen than to be heard. Their answer will probably tell you a lot about their personality and what kind of friend they are.
6. Would you rather always be 10 minutes late or 20 minutes early?
I’m pretty sure that everyone will have their reasons. That’ll be a fun discussion!
7. Would you rather speak softly or only be able to shout forever?
To have people stand close to you to be able to hear you or to have people stay at a distance because of your loud voice?
8. Would you rather live without television or music?
Surprisingly, there actually are some people that can’t live without either one of the options! This question can spark another conversation about one’s interests.
9. Would you rather be able to only read the books or watch the movies?
There are some people who prefer imagining things on their own with the help of books, while there are some that find joy in appreciating how their books were brought to life.
10. Would you rather have the same haircut or the same phone forever?
Both options have their pros and cons. This will be a fun discussion!
11. Would you rather be too hot or too cold?
Either option is uncomfortable. So the question is, how will you manage?
12. Would you rather be poor at a job you love or be rich at a job you hate?
The relationship between Money and Happiness will always be something that’s fun to discuss.
13. Would you rather be a deep-sea diver or an astronaut?
Both places are mysterious and full of things to discover. So which would you rather go to?
14. Would you rather be born with an elephant trunk or a giraffe neck?
Either way, both options would be hard to live with.
15. Would you rather be completely bald or have hair from head to toe?
No hair or hairy all the way… This is difficult.
16. Would you rather have the power of invisibility or the ability to fly?
Flying’s great until you get a bug in your mouth while you’re flying! So always keep your mouth closed!
17. Would you rather be incredibly brave or incredibly smart?
Sometimes bravery doesn’t always mean smart and vice versa… You’ll be lucky to have both.
18. Would you rather be able to love but cannot be loved by anyone else, or only to be loved but cannot love yourself?
Ah to love or to be loved… This is a hard question for many people because who can even choose between the two??
19. Would you rather have everyone know about all your finances or your detailed romantic life?
Which is more private to you?
20. Would you rather be able to change the past or see the future?
This is probably something everyone wishes they could do. It’ll probably make life easier, either way, you know?
You can always just have a simple conversation to get to know a person better, but this is definitely more fun and engaging. Gone are the days of awkward silences! You’ll be surprised with the options that the other players can come up with!
So there you go! We hope we made it easier for you and that you were able to bounce off those suggestions on what to ask during your game. We know that it can be hard! If you still weren’t able to find the perfect question, head over to our Would you rather: Ultimate Question List for more suggestions on various themes for a fun Would You Rather game!
✍️ May 11, 2021