What are some good dares?
Come up with good dares for Truth or Dare that will challenge you and your friends out of your comfort zones! Good dares are funny and even embarrassing sometimes. You’re guaranteed to have an awesome time when you have good dares to play with!✍️ February 24, 2022
- 😁 How to Play Truth or Dare
- 😎 Play Truth or Dare Online
- 😇 What Are Some Good Dares?
- 😆 Good Dares for Truth or Dare
- 😂 Funny Dares for Truth or Dare
- 📱 Good Dares Over Text
- 👦 Bonus: What Are Some Good Dares for Guys?
How to Play Truth or Dare
Truth or Dare is a popular game that can be played by people of all ages. It’s perfect for kids, teens, friends, couples, and families too! Even though its mechanics are pretty simple, it can lead to all sorts of shenanigans and a whole lot of laughs!
The game rules for Truth or Dare are quite easy to follow. It all starts with one player asking another the question “Truth or Dare?” The other player must then choose between picking TRUTH and having to answer a question honestly. If he/she chooses DARE, then they need to perform the task that’s given to them.
Keep in mind that Truth or Dare questions can range from easy to embarrassing which makes the game more exciting!
Play Truth or Dare Online
Want to play Truth or Dare right now? You can start a game instantly with our online version of Truth or Dare where you get access to hundreds of questions and dares for your game.
If you want to be always ready for a game no matter where you are, download our Truth or Dare app to your Apple or Android phone so that you can play it on the go!
What Are Some Good Dares?
Good dares can take your game of Truth or Dare to the next level, so how do you ensure that you have the right dares to mix in with your truth questions?
Here are some tips on how to make good dares:
1. Personalize it
Whether you make up your own dares or choose dares for a list, you need to think about the personality of the people that will be playing. If most of your players are shy and conservative, then dirty dares might push them over the edge that they don’t want to play anymore. Choose dares that people will be willing to do with a little coaxing (not forcing).
2. Catch people off guard
Dares that surprise people are the best, and they don’t even have to be naughty or sexual all the time either. What if you suddenly tell a player that they have to switch clothes with another player? That’s totally unexpected, but there’s nothing dangerous about it so they won’t have a reason to say no. It’s okay to try pushing people out of their comfort zone just as long as they’re not being forced to do something that they don’t want to do.
3. Make it funny
You can never go wrong with funny dares. You know that your Truth or Dare game is an absolute hit when you see people holding their sides because they can’t stop laughing! Just remember that you’re laughing with everyone and not making fun of someone. Play a game, and grab the opportunity to make your friends do something silly and out of the ordinary.
Good Dares for Truth or Darev
Like we mentioned earlier, good dares for Truth or Dare are the ones that push people out of their comfort zones a little. Who wouldn’t love seeing their friends doing something out of character and totally ridiculous?
Check out some of these dares for your game of Truth or Dare.
1. Bark like a dog for a minute.
You get bonus points if a real dog barks back at you.
2. Hold the hand of another player (of the opposite sex) for 10 minutes. The other players will be the ones to choose which player.
Hope you don’t have sweaty hands.
3. Wear lipstick for the rest of the game.
This applies to both boys and girls! Hope the color goes with your eyes!
4. Do your best ballet dance.
Show off that ballerina twirl! Make it look elegant!
5. Pretend that you are underwater for the next 3 minutes.
Try acting like the Little Mermaid.
6. Eat a teaspoon of soy sauce or hot sauce and don’t drink water after it.
7. Draw a mustache on your face and keep it until the end of the game.
What if it actually looks good on you?
8. Do a model runway walk.
9. Sit on someone’s lap for 5 minutes.
Hope it’s comfortable.
9. Try not to blink for a minute.
I can do this all day.
10. Eat a piece of fruit in the most sensual way possible.
Better have a banana ready.
11. Pick up a random book and read it in the most seductive voice you can manage.
Have you tried to make Harry Potter sound sexy?
12. Someone has to lick peanut butter, chocolate sauce, or whipped cream off your finger.
Everyone loves something sweet!
13. Sing like no one is watching.
Get ready for my 3-minute concert!
14. Post an old selfie on your Instagram story.
Find a cute one! How strong was your selfie game 10 years ago?
15. Send me a screenshot of your search history.
Hope there’s nothing embarrassing in it.
Funny Dares for Truth or Dare
Fooling around with your friends and laughing at silly antics are what you get when you play Truth or Dare. Here are some funny dares that may seem crazy, but you need these to have a great time!
Relax, have fun and try out these funny dares for Truth or Dare.
1. Everything you say for the next 15 minutes must be sung to the tune of Taylor Swift’s, “Shake it Off”
"‘Cause the players gonna play, play, play, play, play"
2. Pretend to be the person on your right for 10 minutes.
Make the rest of the players figure it out.
3. Balance a spoon on your nose for ten seconds.
You have to keep on trying until you succeed.
4. Hold an ice cube in your hand until it melts.
“The cold never bothered me anyway!”
5. Stuff marshmallows in your mouth and sing the ABC’s
Are you a chubby bunny?
6. Gaze into someone else’s eyes for 30 seconds.
If you don’t last for 30 seconds, you have to do it again.
7. Spritz perfume into your mouth.
Won’t your mouth smell heavenly?
8. Grab a random object in the room and try to sell it to the group for two minutes.
This is pretty hilarious to see!
9. Speak in rhyming words for the next three rounds.
Make sure you rhyme three times! Do you get it?
10. Bite into a lemon without making a weird face.
If you make a weird face, you have to do it again.
11. Act like you’re drunk for the rest of the game.
Hol’ up. I’m not drunk! I’m just a little tipsy!
12. Hum a random song and you can’t stop until someone guesses what it is.
What if I’m out of tune?
13. Let someone bite your finger until it hurts.
This doesn’t make any sense at all, but it’s funny.
14. Eat an entire onion without crying.
It’s my allergies.
15. Allow another player to cut a small chunk out of your hair.
Let it be a memento of your game!
Good Dares Over Text
Playing Truth or Dare over text is a cool way to spend some one-on-one time with your boyfriend/girlfriend even if you’re physically apart. It’s a great way to see a different side to each other and become closer too!
Keep in mind that when you play Truth or Dare over text that you will not be seeing each other face to face, so you need to tweak your dares a little. You also need to give “proof” that you did the dare, so be prepared to send a text message, or share some photos or videos while playing!
Here are some good dares over text that you can try out.
1. Text me a short love poem.
Use words, not emojis! It should make me fall for you.
2. Send me a video of yourself eating a tablespoon of butter and send it to me.
(Singing BTS’s Butter) Smooth like butter, like a criminal undercover…
3. Twerk for a minute, and send me a video.
Show off those moves!
4. Send me the link to the last YouTube video you watched.
It’s a trailer for the latest Marvel movie.
5. Send me a video of you doing a sexy dance with just one leg.
It better be sexy, not funny!
6. Put flour all over your face and take a selfie.
7. Send me the 11th picture in your photo gallery.
Why it happens to be my latest selfie!
8. Send me the dirtiest text you can think of.
It better makes blush!
9. Send me a picture of your first crush
Is he or she cuter than me?
10. Create a really bad, five-minute make-up tutorial and post it to Tik Tok.
Hi guys, let me share my no makeup makeup tutorial!
11. Send me your favorite TikTok/YouTube video.
Spoiler alert! It has cats in it
12. Send the most unflattering picture of you that you have on your phone.
I’ll wait. It might take some time for you to find one!
13. Send me the most recent text that you sent your mom.
14. Send me a video of you doing a pole dance with an imaginary pole.
Think of it as practice for the next time we meet!
15. Send me a picture of you wearing a swimsuit.
Are you beach-ready?
What Are Some Good Dares for Guys?
You can get away with more challenging dares when it comes to guys. If you’re playing with a big group, you’ll see guys egging each other on so no one can back down from a dare so easily. You’ll have a blast watching your guy friends do the more hilarious dares!
Try out these good dares for guys.
1. Kiss a stuffed animal like it is your crush.
Try making it look cute and sexy.
2. Spin around 10 times and try to walk straight.
You can do this!
3. Stand up and do jumping jacks until your next turn.
Think of it as cardio!
4. Burp the alphabet.
The soda is ready!
5. Call a girl you know and pretend to be her boyfriend.
Hey babe… it’s me… this is not a joke… I’m not crazy … love you… I’ll see you tomorrow!
6. Eat a spoonful of mustard.
This should be nothing.
7. Do 40 pushups in less than a minute.
Show off all those hours in the gym!
8. Brush the hair of the person in front of you until it’s your turn again.
What nice hair you have!
9. Tell a joke until it makes everyone laugh.
You’re the life of the party!
10. Carry the person to your left around the room.
Hope they’re not too heavy!
11. Draw a bunny on your face with only lipstick. Don’t look in the mirror.
Hope it looks like a bunny!
12. Speak with a fake accent for the rest of the game.
Are you going Italian or British?
13. Show everything inside your wallet.
14. Drink a full glass of beer in 10 seconds.
15. Pretend you’re spinning a hula hoop around your waist for 5 minutes without laughing.
If you laugh, you have to start over!