Equipment for UNO as a drinking game ✅
- UNO card game
- Alcoholic beverages like beer or booze
- At least two players
UNO drinking game set-up 👌
All players sit around a table and the mixed UNO cards are placed face-down in the middle of the table.
Procedure and rules of UNO as a drinking game
The youngest player starts and draws a card. Thereafter, one more card is drawn in clockwise direction. You have to drink if:
- You draw the same color as the player before.
- You draw the same number as the player before.
- If you draw a suspension card, you may choose a player to drink.
- With a return card the direction is changed just like in a normal game of Uno.
- Draw-two card: The player next in line to draw a card drinks. (If your draw-two card is the same color as the previous card, you must drink as well.)
- Plus four: Everyone must drink.
The game is played until all cards have been drawn once. Various additional rules listed below can be added. Be warned, these rules increase the intensity of the drinking game.
Additional rules for UNO as a drinking game
- If you draw any kind of plus card you have to drink a shot
- If you draw any kind of plus card you have to jug a whole beer
UNO rules mixed with Kings Cup rules
Place a cup in the middle. Every time a plus four card is drawn, something happens similar to Kings Cup:
- The first player who draws a plus four card is allowed to pour alcohol of his choice into the cup.
- The second player who draws a plus four card may add a soda of his choice to the cup.
- The third player drawing a plus four card must take a sip of that drink.
- The fourth player who draws a plus four card must drink the whole cup.
If you know more additional rules for Uno as a drinking game shoot us an email.
Dangers of UNO as a Drinking Game ⚠️
As fun as UNO as a drinking game is, please drink responsibly and don’t drink and drive. Have fun playing UNO the Drinking Game! ✌️