Truth Questions List
Asking questions can make relationships stronger. Start with light and fun questions. Or get straight to deeper truths. Whichever route you decide, it’s always a good bonding experience to poke around someone's brain and see how far they’re willing to share.Party & Drinking Games
If you aren’t a social butterfly and warming up to someone can be challenging, don’t worry. Pick and choose from these truth questions, so you’d be ready to play Truth or Dare anytime.
Truth Questions to Ask Your Best Friend
Although you guys may already be best friends, keep in mind that friends do sometimes keep secrets from another. Test your treasured friendships or just have fun and pass the time with your best friend with these questions.
- When was the last time you lied to me?
- Have I ever made you cry without you telling me?
- Do you currently yearn to be with someone secretly?
- From waking up to going to bed, can you describe a perfect day for you?
- What can instantly change your mood when you are feeling down or sad?
- Do you know how to “really” listen?
- What is your most treasured material possession?
- What was the last thing you watched that really made you ball your eyes out crying?
- Do you secretly wish to be someone else?
- If you do wish to be someone else, who and why?
- If you woke up tomorrow as a millionaire, what would you get first?
- What challenges are you most proud that you overcame?
- Do you remember the best laugh you have had in your life?
- Which celebrity do you secretly want to be?
- Do you sometimes wish that you had a different family?
- Would you get your boogers out if you think no one is looking?
- What is the one thing that you don’t like that people assume about you?
- Your last meal on earth, what would be on the menu?
- Most impactful quote, passage, or anything that really changed the way you see things?
- If you had a choice to pick and return to earth after death, would you choose to be a dog or a cat?
Truth Questions to Ask Your Boyfriend or Girlfriend
Asking questions can be a gateway to a deeper, more meaningful relationship with your boyfriend or girlfriend. The simple act of talking to one another leads to a much more intimate relationship.
New relationships and old ones can benefit from an open and give-and-take way of communication. Strengthen that bond and practice talking and asking each other even the weirdest, non-consequential questions.
- If you had the chance, what is the one thing you regret you wish you can change?
- Is there anything that you have a hard time forgiving yourself?
- Where is your dream city or country to live in?
- What habits do you find annoying with other people?
- What is the weirdest thing that you get angry about?
- Has a movie affected you so deeply that it would be hard for you to watch it again?
- What are the biggest lessons from your previous relationships?
- What are the worst unsanitary things people do that you absolutely can’t handle?
- Do you think you have unique habits, what are they?
- How do you feel when people underestimate you?
- What is your most cherished lesson that you learned from your parents?
- Do you look forward to getting old, why and what do you specifically look forward to?
- What is the one thing that you really wanted to like but just don’t?
- What do you think makes you stand-out from other people?
- If you were given the choice to design your own theme park, what would be the name and the feature ride?
- Has there ever been a choice that you thought was a mistake at the time which turned out to be for the better?
- What are the things you consider weaknesses in people?
- Have you ever been glad to be late to be somewhere, when and why?
- If you had the ability to suddenly teleport and bring me along, where would you take me?
Truth Questions to Ask Your Crush
It’s never a bad thing to do a little digging and learn more about someone, especially if that someone is somebody you like. What better way to find out stuff about that person than to ask them yourself.
Nervous and having trouble trying to strike a conversation? Try these icebreaker questions out and you might just strike gold.
- Does your family have a nickname for you?
- How do you describe your relationship with your parents and siblings?
- Is your family a big family or a small one?
- How do you feel about pets, do you have any?
- What is your most favorite thing to do in the world? Something you live for?
- If you had to move and choose where to live tomorrow, where would it be?
- Is there anything that you would never compromise about yourself?
- What would you say your best attributes are?
- What would you say is the most life-altering experience you’ve had so far?
- Have you ever broken a friendship due to something that you have done?
- Can you choose a type of food that can best describe your personality? Why?
- Can you describe how you would spend the perfect day?
- Would you ever consider giving your organs to help a stranger?
- Have you ever been involved with someone you now wished you have never met?
- What is the worst thing you’ve done as a child that got you in trouble with your parents?
- What would the future be like if it were up to you?
- What is the best thing you think you have ever done?
- Spend a million dollars or give it all to charity?
- Who is the most influential figure in your life?
Truth Questions to Ask Your Friends
Assuming that you have played truth or dare before, among friends, the more embarrassing the question is, the better.
Laugh with your friends and try these questions out for a spin and watch your friends’ face turn red, or not.
- Have you ever Googled yourself? What did you find out?
- When was the last time you peed or soiled yourself?
- Have you ever eaten food that has been dropped on the ground?
- Have you ever let someone else take the blame for your fart?
- Would you give up a friend for money? Who?
- Among your friends, whose life do you secretly wish you had?
- What is your most embarrassing secret that you would not share if it wasn’t for this game?
- Have you ever walked into a glass wall in public?
- What are the most common thoughts you have while in the bathroom?
- What is the most embarrassing thing you’ve searched for on the internet?
- Can you rate everyone in front of you right now, from 1-10?
- What is your biggest obsession?
- Who would you make love to in a snap in this room?
- What is your favorite guilty pleasure pop-song?
- What is the worst crime you’ve committed?
- Who is the last person you’d want to get stuck on an island with?
- If you were given a chance to correct a mistake, would you take it?
- Have you ever stayed in the bathroom to hide from someone? Who?
- Have you ever pretended to be asleep to your significant other?
✍️ October 16, 2020