Truth or Dare Questions
Here's our list of the best and funniest truth questions for Truth or Dare. Ready to reveal some secrets?Party & Drinking Games
Juicy secrets and funny memories will be revealed! This is one of the ultimate reasons why you play Truth or Dare.
Sometimes, it takes forever to think of the perfect questions to make your friends spill their guts. Worry no more…
We prepared a list of intriguing and quirky questions for you to enjoy during parties, sleepovers, and even just to pass the time.
Just follow the original rules of Truth or Dare. Every time a player chooses Truth, pick a question from the list below.
Sit back, relax, and enjoy a Truth or Dare experience like never before with questions that will put you and your friends in the hot seat and let you know each other more!
Truth or Dare Questions for Kids
Best for playdates, kiddie parties, and more! These questions are child-friendly and will make the kiddos open up to their peers and make new friends while having fun…
- If you had to choose, Mommy or Daddy?
- Who is your crush?
- What do you want to be when you grow up?
- What is your favorite subject and why?
- What is your favorite food and where did you taste it for the first time?
- What is your secret talent?
- Tell us something about yourself that nobody else knows.
- Who is your favorite cartoon character?
- What is your favorite color and why?
- Where would you like to spend your summer vacation?
- Who is your favorite teacher?
- If you were a superhero, who would you be?
- Do you believe in tooth fairies? Why?
- Who is your favorite Disney Character?
- Have you ever faked sickness to stay home and not go to school?
- What is your most embarrassing experience?
- Have you ever watched a movie or TV show that you know you’re not allowed?
- Have you ever used your lunch money for something other than lunch?
- If you could be any celebrity, who would you be and why?
- What would you do with $1,000?
- Have you ever said you finished your dinner when you really didn’t?
- Have you ever cheated on a test?
- When was the last time you cleaned your room?
- Have you ever lied to me?
- Do you pick your nose?
- Have you ever peed in a pool?
- What is the grossest thing you’ve done today?
- When was the last time you flossed your teeth?
- Which would you rather have for dinner, fast-food, or Mom’s home cooking?
- Have you ever cried during a movie? If so, which one?
Truth or Dare Questions for Teens
Best for pajama parties, after-school hangouts, and more! These will surely create a sense of belongingness between friends and players through shared secrets and teenage drama stories that will come out during the game…
- Who was your first kiss? Share the whole story with the group.
- What is your biggest fear in a relationship?
- What was your funniest first date ever?
- What is your biggest turn off in a partner?
- Have you ever dated someone of the same gender? If yes, then, please do tell!
- What was your childhood nickname?
- Have you ever stalked someone on social media? Who is it?
- What is one embarrassing fact I should know about you?
- What truly makes you happy?
- Describe your worst date ever.
- Have you ever been in a physical fight with anyone?
- Do you masturbate?
- Are you secretly dating someone?
- Tea or coffee?
- Would you ever date someone who was 10 years older than you?
- Would you ever want to get married?
- Would you ever steal from a small store?
- Would you ever date someone of the same gender?
- Have you ever had sex?
- Do you have a fake ID?
- How would you explain the word “love” to someone without using the word “love”?
- If you become President, what would be your first executive order?
- Who do you fantasize about?
- Have you ever gone skinny dipping?
- Have you ever peed in your pants?
- Who do you think is the best looking person in the room?
- What was the last lie you told?
- How far have you gone?
- For $1M, would you marry someone you don’t love?
- Be rich or be happy?
Truth or Dare Questions for Adults
Best for homecoming after-parties, reunions, and college parties! These questions will definitely make the players get to know not only others but themselves on a deeper level…
- When did you lose your virginity?
- If you were the opposite sex for one hour, what would you do?
- Describe the strangest dream you’ve had in your life
- Which player would you like to swap lives with for a week? Why?
- What physical features do you get complimented on the most?
- What is that one thing you would never do even if someone offered you all of the money in the world?
- Who in the room do you think would be a bad date?
- Among all the people in this room, which guy/girl would you like to date?
- Have you fallen in love with a friend of your partner? Has anyone noticed?
- What do you think your boyfriend/girlfriend thinks about marriage?
- Have you ever thought of cheating on your boyfriend/girlfriend?
- Have you ever cheated on an examination?
- Have you ever cheated in a relationship?
- Have you ever lied to your partner to avoid an intimate moment, for example, say that you feel sick?
- What is the worst rumor or gossip you said or repeated and at the end was something wrong?
- Do you believe in heaven and hell? Why or why not?
- What was the most disgusting joke you ever played with someone?
- What food do you crave most often?
- If you could visit one place on Earth where would you go?
- What makes you the angriest?
- Which song reminds you the most of your life?
- Would you rather be rich or famous?
- Which is more important, truth or happiness?
- If you could change anything about yourself what would it be?
- Looks or intelligence?
- Would you be with someone your family does not approve of?
- If you were an animal, what would you be and why?
- If you could turn back time, what would you change about your life?
- Book or movie?
- Sex or chocolate?
Amazing conversations will surely come out of these questions. Fun and interactive party games like Truth or Dare will make you and your friends closer than ever!
Hungry for more Truth or Dare Questions? Head over to our huge Truth or Dare Questions List.
✍️ August 29, 2020