Trivia Questions For Teens
Teenagers’ brains are like sponges. They easily absorb information and knowledge. A brain like that should always be fed with lots and lots of new information each day. Start feeding yours with the best trivia questions for your young mind!✍️ June 3, 2022
- 😎 How to Play Trivia for Teens
- 📱 Play Trivia Online
- 🤣 Fun Trivia Questions for Teens
- 🤠 Random Trivia Questions for Teens
- 😍 Easy Trivia Questions for Teens
- 🥳 Good Trivia Questions for Teens
- 🙏 Bonus: Bible Trivia Questions for Teens
Teenagers are no longer the clueless wonders the whole world thought they were before! With the emergence of modern technology and the internet, these baby boomers are more informed and knowledgeable about the world than ever.
Each day that passes by is another day for them to feed their brains with new stuff and just pretty much try to know everything there is to know in this world, from music to geography, science to history, and more!
The perfect way to give them the chance to learn more while having fun is through a game of Trivia, which you can eventually turn into a tradition or a party. In order to do that, you should be able to ask trivia questions that will challenge them and pique their interest at the same time.
How to Play Trivia for Teens
Playing the Trivia Game is quite simple. All you need to do is prepare lots of different categories and questions for each category then you will have to take turns asking yourselves the questions. You can even turn it into a competitive trivia night wherein each correct answer corresponds to a point. The teams will compete to see which team gets the highest score and wins.
Play Trivia Online
Are you excited to play Trivia games? You don’t have to wait until your next game night or party to play! You can actually play it anytime, anywhere, when you feel like it.
The Original Trivia game is the same as the Geography Trivia, but this time, the questions will test the general knowledge of the players. Categories can range from current events to science, entertainment, and more!
Follow this link to learn more about the game and have some awesome and competitive fun on your next online game night: The Original Trivia Game Online!
You can also download our awesome Trivia Apps for your iOs and Android devices:
But if you prefer playing a board game, check out Trivia Pursuit on Amazon:
Fun Trivia Questions for Teens
One’s teenage years are simply the most unforgettable years of your life. All we want is to have fun! Here are some fun trivia questions to ask teens:
1. Which country won the title of Miss Universe 2021?
- The Philippines
- The USA
Miss Harnaaz Sandhu of India is the new Miss Universe!
2. Who among these famous personalities does not have eyebrows?
- Prince William
- Michael Jackson
- Mona Lisa
- Michael Jordan
The famous painting by Leonardo Da Vinci of The Mona Lisa portrays a beautiful woman with an iconic smile and no eyebrows.
3. What is the strongest bone in the body?
The femur is the bone located in the thigh. It’s the longest and strongest human bone.
4. When do people usually say “Bless you”?
- When it’s someone’s birthday
- When someone sneezes
- When you give to the needy
- During baptism
When someone sneezes
When you sneeze, your heart stops for a millisecond; bless you.
5. Which is the only food that does not spoil?
- Soy sauce
That’s a trick question because the others might last for long periods, but honey is the only food that truly lasts forever.
6. What is Felix Felicis in “Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince”?
- A potion also called “Liquid Luck”
- A magical theme park
- The brother of Luna Lovegood
- The tallest building near Hogwarts
A potion also called “Liquid Luck”
Harry wins this potion in a competition during class.
👉 Follow this link for 40+ Animal Trivia Questions!
Random Trivia Questions for Teens
Can’t think of any more trivia questions for teens? Here are some random ones to ask them:
1. Which animals can’t jump?
The weight and size of an elephant prevent them from jumping.
2. Where was German chocolate cake invented?
- The USA
It was actually not invented in a European country. It was made by Sam German in Texas, the United States, in 1852.
3. When you combine ham and spice, what do you get?
Spam actually means spiced ham.
4. Which poisonous metal did people use to eat in order to improve their skin?
There were Safe Arsenic Wafers in the 19th century that was claimed to get rid of freckles, blackheads, and other facial skin problems.
5. What did Mcdonald’s try to make in order to get kids to eat healthier?
- Veggie ice cream
- Organic chicken
- Gum-flavored broccoli
- Organic cake
This was a failed attempt since the children were all weirded out by the taste.
👉 In need of more questions? Here are 30+ Pokémon Trivia Questions!
Easy Trivia Questions for Teens
You still need to touch base with the easy questions, too, in order for them to truly learn. Here are some easy trivia questions for teens:
1. What do you call a heart doctor?
Cardio refers to the heart.
2. How many planets are there in the solar system?
The planets are Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, and Neptune. Pluto is one of the many dwarf planets.
3. Who is the first president of America?
- Abraham Lincoln
- William Shakespeare
- Michael Myers
- George Washington
He was commander-in-chief of the army and later on became the first president.
4. When do we celebrate Thanksgiving?
- Fourth Thursday of December
- Fourth Thursday of November
- Fourth Thursday of October
- Fourth Thursday of September
Fourth Thursday of November
The annual celebration of harvest and blessings falls on the fourth Thursday of November.
5. In Greek Mythology, who is the goddess of beauty and love?
She was the one who acted as cupid according to ancient Greek mythology.
👉 Here you can find 40+ Questions about Sports!
Good Trivia Questions for Teens
Would you like some quality questions that will nurture a teen’s brain? Here are some good trivia questions for teens:
1. What do you call a cow and bison hybrid?
- Mickey Mouse
- Blue Whale
The beefalo meat can be bought in 21 states all over the USA.
2. What is the famous nickname for Chicago?
- City that never sleeps
- Windy City
- Liberty City
- Sunshine Valley
Apparently, this term was coined for Chicago, not because of the weather but because its residents were referred to as windbags and full of air. So harsh!
3. Which of the following animals are bulletproof?
Don’t you try to shoot one! The bullet will just ricochet off its shell.
4. Which of the following animals blush?
When they’re scared or excited, their necks and heads turn red!
5. Which country’s flag was designed by a high school student?
- The USA
When Bob Heft’s design for the American flag got approved by the president, his B minus grade became an A! Well deserved, Bob!
👉 If you’re looking for more questions, check out our 50+ Food Trivia Questions
Bonus: Bible Trivia Questions for Teens
Teenagers who know so much about their religion and about the bible are few, but they do exist. They will certainly enjoy these bible trivia questions for teens:
1. Where was Jesus born?
- Machu Picchu
It’s 10 km south of Jerusalem.
2. How many wise men visited the birth of the Messiah on the manger?
Melchior, Gaspar, and Balthazar were the three wise men that came bearing gifts for the baby Jesus.
3. What did God do on the seventh day of the Creation Story?
- He made light
- He made the ocean
- He made the sky
- He rested
When God saw that the world was as it should be, he rested on the seventh day.
4. Who was the wife of Adam?
Adam and Eve were the first man and woman on Earth, according to the bible.
5. Who baptized Jesus?
- John the Baptist
- James the Baptist
- Joey Chestnut
- Matthew the Baptist
John the Baptist
They were actually friends, and he baptized Jesus on the Jordan River.
👉 Are you hungry for more trivia questions that will turn your next epic Trivia Night into one for the books? Follow this link for more awesome trivia questions: The Original Trivia Game Online!