Trivia Questions for Kids
Kids love to learn new stuff and show off how much they know. Let them explore this world by challenging their little brains with these trivia questions that will surely pique their interest and discover the fun in learning!✍️ June 3, 2022
- 😎 How to Play Trivia for Kids
- 📱 Play Trivia Online
- 😂 Fun Trivia Questions for Kids
- 😝 Easy Trivia Questions for Kids
- 🤗 Kindergarten Trivia Questions for Kids
- 🐷 Animal Trivia Questions for Kids
- 😇 Bible Trivia Questions for Kids
- 🚴♀️ Sports Trivia Questions for Kids
- 🎄 Christmas Trivia Questions for Kids
In a world full of mysteries and discoveries, a child is but a sponge ready to absorb all the learnings and knowledge the world has to offer. Even at an early age, kids should be given every opportunity to widen their knowledge and feed their minds. One great way to do this is to let them venture into Trivia Games!
The friendly competition and vast categories that trivia games have to offer will not only add to a child’s learning but also let them experience some good-natured, educational fun.
How to Play Trivia for Kids
Playing Trivia Games is quite simple. All you need to do is prepare lots of categories and questions for each category then you will have to take turns asking yourselves the questions. You can even turn it into a competitive trivia night wherein each correct answer corresponds to a point the teams will compete to see which team gets the highest score and wins.
Play Trivia Online
Are you excited to play Trivia games? You don’t have to wait until your next game night or party to play! You can actually play it anytime, anywhere when you feel like it.
The Original Trivia game consists of vast categories of questions that will test the general knowledge of the players. Categories can range from current events, science, entertainment, and more!
But if you prefer playing a board game, check out Trivia Pursuit on Amazon:
👉 Follow this link to know more about the game and have some awesome and competitive fun on your next online game night: The Original Trivia Game Online!
Fun Trivia Questions for Kids
Kids have short attention spans. Boring games will make them feel tired and cranky. Try these fun quiz for kids:
1. Who was the first woman on earth according to Greek Mythology?
She had a box containing all evil.
2. What is the name of Peppa’s younger brother?
- Thomas Edison
- Justin Bieber
He has a toy dinosaur that he carries everywhere.
3. What is Harry Potter’s address?
- Number 1, Privet Drive
- Number 2, Privet Drive
- Number 3, Privet Drive
- Number 4, Privet Drive
Number 4, Privet Drive
During his childhood and teenage years, Harry Potter lived together with the Dursleys.
4. What animals are Tom and Jerry?
- Cat and dog
- Dog and baby dog
- Baby goats
- Cat and mouse
Cat and mouse
They are everyone’s favorite frenemies.
5. What do you call a shape with eight sides?
Octa means eight!
Easy Trivia Questions for Kids
When it comes to kids, you need to start with the basics. Let your kids try these easy trivia questions to test their brains:
1. How many zeroes are there in a billion?
A billion has nine zeroes.
2. What is Superman’s Kryptonite?
This stone gives the Man of Steel extreme muscular weakness.
3. How many seconds should you wash your hands?
In order to remove germs, wash your hands in at least twenty seconds.
4. Who is the villain in Sleeping Beauty?
- Peter Pan
- Mickey Mouse
Maleficent was the witch who put a sleeping curse on Aurora.
5. Which month has 28 days?
Of course, all months have 28 days!
6. What is the largest planet in our solar system?
Until 2006 the smallest planet was Pluto. Now it is considered a dwarf planet.
Kindergarten Trivia Questions for Kids
Even at a very young age, kids yearn to learn. Here are some kindergarten trivia questions for kids that you can use at home and in school. Enjoy this list of Trivia questions!
1. How many letters are in the alphabet?
There are 26 letters in the English alphabet.
2. What is the original form of a butterfly?
Caterpillar moves into their cocoon and then this type of animal turns into butterflies once they mature.
3. How many days are in a year?
There are 365 days in a calendar year.
4. What is the first day of the week?
The day we all hate!
5. How many dwarves did Snow White have?
Snow White and the Seven Dwarves!
6. What continent is the USA on?
- North Pole
- North America
- South America
The United States is in North America. By the way, the capital city of the country is Washington.
Animal Trivia Questions for Kids
Kids have always been fascinated with the animal kingdom. Their love for the different wonderful creatures of the world comes naturally. Here are some animal trivia questions for kids:
1. What do you call a male bee?
- Patrick Star
Now we know where drone cameras got their names from.
2. What do you call a group of giraffes hovering together?
It makes sense since they are all very tall like towers.
3. What is the smallest dog breed?
- German shepherd
This dog breed is the smallest in the world. The smallest Chihuahua in history was only 3,8 inches (9,6 cm) tall.
4. What is the fastest animal in the world?
- Gummy Worms
Cheetahs are the fastest land animal and can run 70 miles per hour. The tallest animal is the Giraffe.
5. What do you call the only mammal that can fly?
Bats are mammals!
6. Where do most of the ice bears live?
The (half) aquatic animal lives in the Arctic.
Bible Trivia Questions for Kids
The bible has emphasized how God loves children and how He favors the childlike. Try these trivia questions for kids and enjoy this bible quiz:
1. Who is the mother of Jesus?
The Blessed Virgin Mary is the mother of Jesus Christ.
2. Where was Jesus born?
- Jordan River
Jesus was born on a manger in Bethlehem.
3. How did Jesus die?
- He was crucified
- He drowned
- He fell
- He had a cardiac arrest
He was crucified
Jesus was crucified by the Palestines and non-believers.
4. What do you call the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit?
- Three Gods
It’s called trinity.
5. Who was the husband of Mary, Mother of God?
St. Joseph was the husband of Mary who did not judge her when she got pregnant with the Holy Spirit.
5. Who painted the Mona Lisa?
- James Bond
- Leonardo Da Vinci
- Theodore Roosevelt
- Alexander Graham Bell
Leonardo Da Vinci
This famous work of art was painted in 1503.
Sports Trivia Questions for Kids
Kids can sometimes be little balls of energy when it comes to sports, especially the little boys. Here are some sports trivia questions for kids:
1. How many players play per team in a game of basketball?
In each play, only five players should enter the court from each team.
2. What do you call the official who watches the game to enforce its rules?
The umpire gets to decide on the penalties and enforcement of game rules.
3. What do you call the ball in a badminton match?
- Soccer ball
- Golf ball
Badminton “balls” are called “shuttlecock”.
4. Which sport uses gloves?
- Track and field
Boxers use foamed gloves in playing the game so as to weaken the impact on their opponents.
5. Where was the first baseball game played?
- New York
- New Jersey
- Rhode Island
- Governors Island
The first baseball game was played in June 1846 in New Jersey.
Christmas Trivia Questions for Kids
Kids easily get excited when their favorite holiday is just around the corner. Christmas makes them think about Santa Claus, snow, and gifts! Here are some Christmas trivia questions for kids:
1. What do you call the songs sung during the Christmas season?
Christmas carols are very popular during the jolliest season of the year.
2. What should you leave for Santa during Christmas eve?
- Candies and Cheese
- Coffee and bread
- Milk and cookies
- Cake and juice
Milk and cookies
Just leave this on your kitchen table or anywhere near the Christmas tree where Santa will notice it.
3. What was the name of the red-nosed reindeer?
Rudolph, the red-nosed reindeer had a very shiny nose… or so the song goes.
4. How many turtle doves were given during the twelve days of Christmas?
Two turtle doves and a partridge in a pear tree.
5. Who is the bearded man who gives gifts to good kids on Christmas?
- St. Nicholas
- St. John
- Mother Teresa
St. Nicholas or better known as Santa Claus is the famous Christmas guy!
👉 Hungry for more? Follow this link and have fun: The Original Trivia Game Online!