Trivia Questions for Adults
As time passes by, humans accumulate the knowledge and experiences that they have, making them more cultured and aware about the world and everything under the sun. What better way to test said knowledge than by playing the game that will rock their brains.✍️ May 18, 2022
- 📱 Play Trivia Online
- 🤗 How to Play Trivia for Adults
- 😊 Fun Trivia Questions For Adults
- 😋 Easy Trivia Questions for Adults
- 😜 Weird Trivia Questions for Adults
- 🧠 Hard Trivia Questions for Adults
- 😎 Good Trivia Questions for Adults
Age breeds wisdom and knowledge. It’s only natural for humans to gain more and more knowledge as time passes by. It’s time to put that knowledge into good use by playing a game that will surely test and challenge how much you really know.
Show off how smart you are by winning your next Trivia Nights. Train your brain by trying these Trivia Questions to ask Adults for a trivia night you’ll never forget:
Play Trivia Online
Are you excited to play Trivia games? You don’t have to wait until your next game night or party to play! You can actually play it anytime, anywhere when you feel like it.
The Original Trivia game consists of vast categories of questions that will test the general knowledge of the players. Categories can range from current events, science, entertainment, and more!
👉 Follow this link to know more about the game and have some awesome and competitive fun on your next online game night: The Original Trivia Game Online!
Join Trivia Live
How to Play Trivia for Adults
Playing Trivia games for seniors or adults is quite simple. All you need to do is prepare lots of categories and questions for each category then you will have to take turns asking yourselves the questions. You can even turn it into a competitive trivia night wherein each correct answer corresponds to a point the teams will compete to see which team gets the highest score and wins.
If you prefer playing a board game, check out Trivia Pursuit on Amazon:
Fun Trivia Questions For Adults
The older you get, the more you should know! Here are some fun trivia questions for adults:
1. Who has the most Instagram followers?
- Selena Gomez
- Taylor Swift
- Cristiano Ronaldo
He has 369 million followers on IG!
2. How many bones are there in the human body?
And we had even more when we were still young.
3. What do you call the organ that fish use to breathe?
These are their lungs.
4. Which sport is considered to be the American pastime?
Their favorite pastime ever!
5. What was the name of the first-ever dog movie in history?
- Cats and Dogs
- Lassie Come Home
- Hotels for Dogs
Lassie Come Home
Lassie first became known in 1943.
6. What is the name of the man behind Mr. Bean?
- Rowan Atkinson
- James Corden
- Rowan Smyth
- Macaulay Culkin
Aside from Mr. Bean, he’s also famous for Mr. English.
7. How many movies comprise the Indiana Jones series?
The four-movie collection of Indiana Jones was composed of Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark, Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom.
8. What was the first name coined for ice cream?
Gelatos were invented in Italy!
9. How many active volcanoes are there in the world?
And these are the only recorded active ones.
10. What is the biggest island in the world?
- The Philippines
This is the largest piece of land in the world with 2,166,086 sq km.
👉 Here are 40+ Animal Trivia Questions for you!
Easy Trivia Questions for Adults
Not everything should be complicated, it’s easier to remember the basics. Here are some easy trivia questions for adults:
1. How many legs does a spider have?
These legs are what they use to spin their webs.
2. What do you call the main idea of a sentence?
- Linking Verb
There are only two parts of a sentence: the subject and the predicate.
3. What is the correct term for action words?
Verbs are action words.
4. Who is the author of the famous Fifty Shades trilogy?
- JK Rowling
- EL James
- Colleen Hoover
- Stephenie Meyer
EL James made a fortune with this erotic BDSM novel-turned-movie.
5. Which famous British band wrote and sang the song Yellow Submarine?
- Backstreet Boys
- The Carpenters
They are classic rock legends!
6. How many cards are there in a standard deck without the jokers?
There are actually 54 if you count the jokers.
7. Which four disciples wrote the bible?
- Solomon, David, Luke, Joseph
- Joseph, Matthew, David, John
- Mary, Magdalene, Joseph, Luke
- Matthew, Luke, John, Mark
Matthew, Luke, John, Mark
They were the four disciples who wrote the four books of the bible.
8. Which calendar date does Christmas day fall on?
- December 13
- November 30
- December 25
- January 1
On this day, Jesus Christ was born.
9. When is Hallow’s eve?
- October 31
- November 30
- December 25
- January 1
All Hallow’s Eve started as a holy day wherein people wear saint costumes and go house to house, the start of trick-or-treating.
10. What do you call the first-ever computer in history?
- Mainframe Computer
It’s actually an early vacuum-tube computer.
👉 Challenge yourself with these 40+ Sports Trivia Questions!
Weird Trivia Questions for Adults
It’s okay to fool around even as you age. Here are some weird trivia questions for adults:
1. Which American state never experienced an earthquake?
- North Carolina
- South Dakota
Every state has experienced an earthquake but Florida and North Dakota had the fewest.
2. What is the most poisonous animal?
More specifically the Indian Taipan Snake.
3. What is the world’s most dangerous animal?
Their venoms make them more fatal than any other animal.
4. How long do brain cells last?
- 3 days
- 2 months
- 3 years
- A lifetime
Unlike sperm cells that only last for three days, brain cells last a lifetime.
5. What year were the first Jordan Air sneakers released?
They were first made in 1984.
6. What do you call a group of ravens?
You can also use conspiracy of ravens.
7. What kind of animal is a jackrabbit?
To be more specific, they are actually hares. Hares are larger than normal rabbits, and they typically have taller hind legs and longer ears.
8. What shoes were originally created for men but more worn by women?
- Doll shoes
Surprisingly, heels were originally made for men.
9. Who brought Olaf to life?
- Princess Anna
- Queen Elsa
- Princess Jasmine
- Princess Aurora
In Disney’s Frozen, the snowman Olaf was given life with the powers of the Snow Queen Elsa.
10. What was the name of the youngest dwarf in Snow White and the Seven Dwarves?
He’s the bald guy with the purple hat and oversized green shirt.
👉 Enjoy these 60+ Science Trivia Questions!
Hard Trivia Questions for Adults
Level up your smarts and wits! Here are some hard trivia questions for adults:
1. What is the dot over the letters i and j called?
The word literally means a small stroke in writing.
2. What is the deepest place in the world?
- Angel Falls
- Lake Baikal
- Mariana Trench
- Aegean Sea
More specifically in the Challenger Deep.
3. Which continent does Greece belong to?
Greece is a European country.
4. Which Russian novelist wrote the famous “Anna Karenina”?
- Leo Tolstoy
- William Shakespeare
- Leonardo Davinci
- Nicholas Sparks
The book was first published in 1878.
5. When is Pi day celebrated?
- June 30
- October 12
- July 22
- May 8
It was on this day that the mathematical value of pi was established.
👉 In need of more questions? Here are 30+ Pokémon Trivia Questions!
Good Trivia Questions for Adults
Seniors have seen a lot in their lifetime, test their knowledge with these good trivia questions for adults:
1. Which city name is present in every continent?
- New York
Apparently, there’s Rome in every continent.
2. Who was Peter Pan’s jealous pixie friend?
This pixie might be small but she has a huge heart.
3. What are the names of Harry Potter’s parents?
- Mary and Joseph
- Lily and Marshall
- Jane and John
- Lily and James
Lily and James
They were killed by Voldemort.
4. What was the name of Mickey Mouse’s girlfriend?
Minnie Mouse is Mickey’s girlfriend.
5. What animal is the black mamba?
Kobe Bryant used the black mamba as his personal sigil.
It’s important to nourish and train our brains as we age in order for them to continue functioning and serving us more and more each day. Our quest for knowledge should always be pursued and we should always yearn to learn new things each day.