The Office Trivia
Find out if you’re good enough to be a part of the Dunder Mifflin Paper Company by taking The Office Trivia game online now!Party & Drinking Games 👇
We're hiring and looking for a fully remote UI/UX designer. Apply now!
- 😎 How to Play
- 😌 The Office Trivia Team Names
- 📱 Play Trivia Online
- ✅ The Office Trivia Questions
- 🤯 Hard Trivia Questions for The Office
- 😂 Fun Trivia Questions for The Office
- 😋 BONUS: The Office Trivia Facts!
How to play The Office Trivia Game
Trivia Games are generally easy games to play - in terms of setting up, maybe not so much with the part on knowing the answers to the trivia questions! But other than that, easy!
1. Playing alone
If you’re playing all by yourself, there’s no problem with that as well. Just don’t forget to keep track of how many of The Office trivia questions you get correct to see how well you really know The Office!
2. Playing in teams
Any trivia game can be played by 2 or more people; if you’re playing in even numbers, you can assign one person to be the game master.
The game master is the one who reads out the questions, the options, and is in charge of mediating between the teams (if things get heated!)
Once the whole group is separated into two teams (if playing with more, you can do Round Robin), the game can begin.
After reading out the questions, the first group to yell out their team name gets the chance to answer the question. If they get it right, then a point goes to them. If they get it wrong, the other team now gets to redeem themselves.
At the end of all the questions, whichever team has the most points wins.
The Office Trivia Team Names
There are many options to choose from when it comes to team names. So many, that it can be overwhelming.
To help, we’ll give you a few suggestions!
1. Assistants to the Regional Manager
If you have a player named Dwight on your team, it would be disappointing if you didn’t use this.
2. The Dundies
Need we say more?
3. Dunder Mifflin A-Team
Just don’t make the same mistakes! Let’s not forget that the A-Team did well at the start, but soon after faltered.
4. Dunder Mifflinites
Woo, let’s go mifflinites! Hey, that’s catchy.
5. DM Back-Ups
Back-Ups, or B-Team, you can still end up being first place, who knows?
6. The Einsteins
AKA the “just here to have fun” team.
Play Trivia Online
Didn’t do so well with this online The Office trivia game? Don’t fret, we have plenty of other trivia games for you! Head on over to this link, and you’ll find the biggest list of Trivia Questions with over 100+ questions on several topics!
Otherwise, if you’re looking for something to always have with you, you should definitely try out our apps to always have those mind-blowing trivia questions with you!
Join Trivia Live
The Office Trivia Questions
We know, you’re already eager to get to the fun part of the night. So without further ado, here is the start of The Office trivia quiz!
1. Where does Michael Scott move to start his new life with Holly?
More specifically, Boulder, Colorado!
2. What are the names of Jim and Pam Halpert’s kids?
- Cecelia and Philip
- Philip and Serena
- Cecelia and Patrick
- Serena and Patrick
Cecelia and Philip
Cecelia “Cece” Halpert is the oldest child of Jim and Pam. Philip wasn’t seen ‘til a few months later, but they are about one year apart.
3. Who tried to steal clients from the Prince Family Paper?
- Michael and Jim
- Michael and Dwight
- Jim and Dwight
- Dwight and Kelly
Michael and Dwight
Michael becomes conflicted, but Dwight reminds him that it’s nothing personal and only business.
4. How many brothers does Jim Halpert have?
Jim has 2 brothers (Tom and Pete) and one sister (Larisa).
5. Who married Phyllis?
Phyllis’ Wedding is the 16th episode in Season 03 of The Office.
6. Who gets hit by a car?
It was during the episode “Fun Run” (Episode 01 & 02 of Season 04) where Michael thinks the office is cursed and one of the reasons is because he hit Meredith with his car.
7. What is Michael’s favorite restaurant?
- Alfredo’s Pizza Cafe
It was mentioned a couple of times that Chilli’s is Michael’s favorite restaurant.
8. Who has a pet porcupine?
Don’t forget Henrietta the Porcupine! 😋
9. Where does Jim propose to Pam?
- In the office
- Gas Station
- Car Park
Fun fact: the gas station set was actually built in a car park. Learn more about this in the bonus facts below!
10. What does Angela use instead of a rape whistle?
- Rape horn
- Rape flute
- Rape harp
- Rape drum
Angela mentions her rape flute during the episode when Toby taught a self-defense class because Andy was being hit by a little girl.
11. What company buys Dunder Mifflin?
- Prince Family Paper
- Vance Refrigeration
- Sabre International
- The Michael Scott Paper Company
Sabre International, Inc. was a printer company that bought out Dunder Mifflin
12. What is Dwight’s middle name?
Dwight Kurt Schrute III is played by Rainn Wilson.
13. Where does Kelly find out she’ll be moving to after getting engaged?
Specifically, Miami, Ohio. Kelly thought she was going to Florida. They move for Ravi’s education.
14. Who eventually took up wood carving?
In season 09, Stanley retires from Dunder Mifflin and moves to Florida. At the reunion, he reveals that he carves wooden birds as a hobby.
15. What did Meredith break after being hit by a car?
- Her leg
- Her neck
- Her pelvis
- Her arm
Meredith ends up going to the hospital after being hit for a fractured pelvis.
👉 Are you maybe into the Big Bang Theory too? Try this Trivia game!
Hardest Trivia Questions for The Office!
We found these to be the hard The Office trivia questions unless you’re the ultimate fan 😏 So are you? Take the quiz now to find out!
To make it even harder, we won’t be giving choices for this part! 😈 Good luck! 😉
1. Who was Pam engaged to before Jim?
Pam and Roy were highschool sweethearts, but their relationship was incredibly strained.
2. What Phyllis’ nickname in high school?
- Easy Rider
- Bushiest Beaver
It was Michael who revealed that Phyllis’ nickname in highschool was “easy rider”
3. How many minutes did Michael work at the office?
Following the tone of Seasons of Love, “we actually sat down and did the math.”
4. Where did Michael and Jan end up going?
It was only revealed when a racy photograph of him and Jan circulated.
5. What does Pam steal in season 01?
- Spare change
Then Michael “fires” Pam for it.
6. Who has a secret symbol between each other?
- Jim and Pam
- Michael and Jim
- Michael and Dwight
- Jim and Angela
Michael and Dwight
It’s licking their lips.
7. Who keeps Birkenstocks for special occasions?
It’s nothing, just for special occasions.
8. How does Stanley take his iced tea?
- With milk
- With sugar
- With milk and sugar
With milk and sugar
3 sugars and 5 creams, to be specific.
9. Who does Stanley’s daughter flirt with?
It was Take Your Daughter to Work Day!
10. Who studied Graphic Design?
Pam studied graphic design at the Pratt Institute.
11. What was being played when Phyllis defended Kevin?
- Let It Ride
The episode “Casino Night” is the first supersized episode, having a running time of 28 minutes instead of the usual 22.
12. How long did Andy carry the engagement ring before proposing?
- 5 months
- 3 weeks
- 6 years
- 1 year
Andy was just waiting for the right moment.
13. What is Phyllis’ maiden name?
Phyllis Lapin was born on July 10, 1965.
14. Who started out as “the temp”?
Ryan was initially rehired as a salesperson but as a result of financial issues, was reduced back to the position as a “temp”
15. what was the name of Jan Levinson’s assistant?
Hunter Raymond was theorized to have had a brief romantic relationship with Jan.
👉 What do you think about F.R.I.E.N.D.S? I challenge you with these Trivia questions!
Most Fun Trivia Questions for The Office
Maybe those hard The Office trivia questions were too much? Let’s take it down a notch!
Here are some of the fun The Office trivia questions for you! Enjoy!😄
1. Which of Angela’s cats did Dwight kill?
Poor Sprinkles, freezing to death was such a bad way to go.
2. Who did Josh Groban play as?
- Harry Jannerone
- Luke Cooper
- Walter Bernard Jr.
- Walter Bernard Sr.
Walter Bernard Jr.
He appeared in Season 08, in the episode titled “Garden Party”
3. Who gave out coffee mugs as party favors?
It was briefly mentioned that coffee mugs with their faces on them were party favors from an America’s Got Talent party that Kelly hosted over the summer. This is in the episode “Customer Survey” in Season 05
4. Who caused the fire at the office?
Legendary. Who knew warming up a cheese pita could cause a fire?
5. Who bought Michael’s ”World’s Best Boss” mug?
Michael bought it for himself at Spencer Gifts.
6. What is Michael’s username for the dating site?
- World’s Best Boss
- Mr. Steal yo Girl
- Little Kid Lover
- Michael Scott 65
Little Kid Lover
This was mentioned in the episode “Daughter to Work Day” in season 02. According to Michael, “That way people will know exactly where my priorities are at.” Genius or creepy?
7. What’s Pam’s favorite flavor of yogurt?
- Mixed Berry
In the pilot, Jim mentions how Pam’s favorite flavor of yogurt is mixed berries. 4 seasons later, Pam says that she knew she loved Jim when he told her that her favorite mixed berry yogurt had gone expired.
8. What does Dwight’s family farm produce?
Dwight runs this establishment from his desk at Dunder Mifflin. He manages the books of Schrute Farms, Bed & Breakfast.
9. Who was forced to eat Broccoli?
Michael force-fed him broccoli as he was upset by his employees giving up on their resolutions.
10. Who finds the color green inappropriate?
According to Angela, the color green is “whore-ish”
11. Why did Toby leave in season 04?
- He was fired
- He was injured
- He relocated
- He didn’t like working at Dunder Mifflin
In the episode “Night Out”, it was revealed that Toby will be relocating to Costa Rica.
12. Who got a gun holster?
Dwight got a gun holster as a gift and Phyllis suggests putting his phone in it instead of an actual gun.
13. Who went to Cornell?
If you didn’t get this, you have to watch the whole series again. Andy often references his education at Cornell University where was once part of an acapella group.
14. Why was Michael afraid to move to Colorado?
- He might not be able to adjust
- Transportation is hard
- TV Channels are in the wrong order
- Weather concerns
TV Channels are in the wrong order
Michael moved to Colorado to support Holly and her elderly parents, but he was afraid because the TV channels would be in the wrong order!
15. What was Plop’s actual name?
Andy decided to give Pete the nickname “Plop” because he supposedly defecates a lot.
👉 Are you ready for the next challenge? Try the Harry Potter Trivia Quiz!
BONUS: The Office Trivia Facts!
Can’t get enough of The Office? Here are some trivia facts on The Office that you might not have known! 😱
1. Working at Dunder Mifflin was cold!
The set had to be kept at about 17°C for Steve Carrell as he had active sweat glands. Other casts/crew had to endure that cold until they finally decided to buy space heaters.
2. There were several scenes that showed the cast’s genuine reactions.
One of the most famous scenes was when everyone sang the emotional farewell song for Michael Scott. Steve Carell was genuinely welling up during that scene. But did you know, that the scene of Michael and Oscar’s kiss was also improvised by Steve Carell? The cast’s reaction to that was legit.
3. There is a tradition of writers acting and actors writing for the show.
If you do some digging, you’ll find that some of the episodes were written by the cast. Some writers also appear as actors in some of the episodes. This was all thanks to B.J Novak. B.J was the first person to be cast but was also hired as a writer. It was because of him that the tradition started. B.J Novak played Ryan Howard.
4. The theme music was picked by the cast.
The cast was sent four different options (different songs from different artists) and they all sat down together and voted on the show’s theme music.
5. John Krasinski’s first on-screen kiss happened on The Office!
You guessed it! Jim and Pam’s first kiss was John Krasinski’s first on-screen kiss. It was a historical moment for various reasons!
6. Production of The Office was put on hold during the writer’s strike in 2007, thanks to Steve Carell.
During the writer’s strike (in 2007), Steve Carell called in sick with a case of “enlarged balls” to show his support for the writers. Without the star of the show, the production had to be put on hold.
7. The computers on set actually had internet!
You’d think that everything on a set was just props, meaning it doesn’t really work. They’re just there for the aesthetic. But you’re wrong. The computers on The Office were actually connected to the internet! Actors that weren’t in the focus of the shot could freely browse the internet.
8. Jim and Pam’s proposal shot was the most expensive shot in the whole show.
Executive Producer Greg Daniels revealed to the Washington Post that the proposal shot cost about $250,000. The production team had found a huge parking lot at the back of a Best Buy and decided to entirely replicate a rest stop, and this is where Jim proposed to Pam.
9. John Krasinski’s work was included in the opening credits.
Some of the shots used in the opening credits were actually shot by John Krasinski! Talk about being creative!
10. Michael and Carol have a relationship in real life.
Do you remember Carol Stills? Michael’s ex-girlfriend? You read that right! Carol Stills is played by Nancy Carell, Steve Carell’s wife in real life.
✍️ September 17, 2021