Random Trivia Questions
The pursuit of knowledge is a noble one. You may be a kid who is thirsty to learn everything about the new and fascinating world, or you may be an old soul who wants to seek more wisdom and meaning. No matter how long you have lived, there’s always more to know. Know more with this random trivia!✍️ March 9, 2022
- 😎 How to Play Trivia
- 😇 Play Trivia Online
- 🤗 Easy Random Trivia Questions
- 🤣 Random Trivia Questions for Kids
- 😍 Random Trivia Questions for Teens
- 😜 Random Trivia Questions for Adults
No one has a monopoly on every piece of knowledge in the world. Many geniuses have roamed the earth, but no one is a master of all, an ultimate jack of all trades. Not even Einstein knows everything, but you can try to challenge how much you know with these random trivia questions and answers that will surely give your brain the much-needed workout it needs!
How to Play Trivia
Playing the Trivia game is quite simple. Here are the simple and easy steps you need to follow to start playing the game:
- Prepare lots of categories and questions for each category.
- Take turns asking each other the Trivia questions.
- Alternatively, turn it into a competitive trivia game played by teams.
- Each correct answer corresponds to a point.
- The teams will compete to see which team gets the highest score and wins.
Play Trivia Online
Are you excited to play Trivia games? You don’t have to wait until your next game night or party to play! You can play it anytime, anywhere, when you feel like it.
The Original Trivia game is composed of questions that will test the players’ general knowledge. Categories can range from current events to science, entertainment, and more!
👉 Follow this link to learn more about the game and have some awesome and competitive fun on your next online game night: The Original Trivia Game Online
You can also download our awesome Trivia Apps for your iOs and Android devices:
Easy Random Trivia Questions
Here are some easy random trivia questions that you’ll find interesting:
1. What do you call a baby whale?
The mothers are called cows, the fathers are bulls, and the babies are calves.
2. What do you call the solid state of water?
Water is liquid, freeze it, and it is converted to its solid state, which is ice.
3. Who sang the song “Firework”?
- Katy Perry
- Carly Rae Jaepsen
- Selena Gomez
- Pixie Lott
This is actually one of Katy’s famous songs in 2010.
4. What is the meaning of the texting acronym “LOL”?
- Love on love
- Laughing out loud
- Lick on luck
- Luck out love
Laughing out loud
People use this to say that they’re laughing. It’s one of the most famous expressions in social media.
5. How many sides does a heptagon have?
Six is a hexagon, and seven is a heptagon!
6. Which of the following animals undergo metamorphosis?
Butterflies start as caterpillars that undergo metamorphosis and turn into butterflies.
7. What is the new name of Facebook?
Meta is the new name that Mark Zuckerberg gave to its company, Facebook.
8. Who owns Apple?
- Mark Zuckerberg
- Steve Jobs
- Bill gates
- Jeff Bezos
Steve Jobs is the owner and founder of Apple.
9. Which Disney princess has a pet tiger?
This Indian princess has a pet tiger named Rajah.
10. Who is Buzz Lightyear’s best friend?
Sheriff Woody of the wild, wild West makes for an unlikely best friend with an astronaut.
👉 Follow this link for 40+ Animal-themed Trivia Questions!
Random Trivia Questions for Kids
Check out these random trivia questions for kids:
1. What color will you get if you mix yellow and blue?
When combined, these two primary colors, yellow and blue, produce green.
2. Who stole Christmas?
- The Ghost
- The Zinch
- The Bitch
- The Grinch
The Grinch is the green creature who hated and stole Christmas.
3. How many dwarves does Cinderella have?
Cinderella had no dwarves. It was Snow White who had seven dwarves.
4. Who is Simba’s father in Lion King?
The great Mufasa was the king of Pride Rock and father to Simba.
5. What do you call a baby goat?
A kid is a baby goat.
6. Which of the following animals is a carnivore?
Carnivores eat the meat of other animals, and snakes eat rats. Therefore, snakes are carnivorous reptiles.
7. Who is the purple dinosaur that kids love?
- Baby Bop
Barney is the dinosaur from our imagination!
8. In Math, what is the meaning of MDAS?
- Math, Divisor, Acceleration, Speed
- Multiplication, Division, Addition, Subtraction
- Mission, Deletion, Adoration, Science
- Math, Distribution, Addition, Synthetication
Multiplication, Division, Addition, Subtraction
This is the correct order of operations.
9. Who starred as Katniss Everdeen in Hunger Games?
- Jennifer Lopez
- Jennifer Garner
- Jennifer Aniston
- Jennifer Lawrence
This famous Jennifer is the ever-famous and loved Katniss of The Hunger Games trilogy.
10. What do you call the answer in addition?
This is the answer to an addition sentence.
👉 If you’re looking for more questions, follow this link for 35 Fun Trivia Questions for Kids!
Random Trivia Questions for Teens
Enjoy and explore these random trivia questions for teens:
1. Who is the boyfriend of Taylor Swift?
- Joe Alwyn
- Joe Jonas
- Jake Gyllenhaal
- Harry Styles
This British actor is the longest boyfriend of Taylor Swift. He is the inspiration for the songs of her three latest albums since the Reputation era.
2. What is the latest iPhone?
- iPhone X
- iPhone 11
- iPhone 12
- iPhone 14
As of the first quarter of 2023, the latest iPhone is the iPhone 13.
3. How many seasons does Emily in Paris currently have?
As of 2023, this famous Netflix show has a total of three aired seasons.
4. What do you call the point on the circle wherein a line intersects?
The point is called the tangent.
5. What do you call a person who only eats fish meat?
Pescetarians don’t eat meat except for fish meat.
6. Who is the famous actress who played Mia in the Princess Diaries movie?
- Emma Watson
- Emma Roberts
- Anne Hathaway
- Meg Ryan
Hathaway starred as the star in the two movies of the Princess Diaries.
7. Who is Shrek’s wife?
Fiona was the princess-turned-ogre leading lady of Shrek.
8. Who lives at Number Four, Privet Drive?
- Sherlock Holmes
- Jon Snow
- Harry Potter
- Tweetie Bird
Harry Potter lived at this address with the Vernons before he came to Hogwarts.
9. In which city is the Notre Dame Cathedral?
- New York
- New Jersey
This French cathedral is known worldwide and is the setting for the cartoon movie Hunchback of Notre Dame.
10. What is the family name of JFK?
John F. Kennedy was the president of the USA.
👉 In need of more questions? Here are 25 Trivia Questions for Teens!
Random Trivia Questions for Adults
Make yourself a lot smarter with these random trivia questions for adults:
1. To which galaxy do we belong?
- Milky Way
Earth is a part of the Milky Way.
2. What is the smallest dog breed?
- german shepherd
To be more specific, it’s the teacup chihuahua.
3. Who sang The Yellow Submarine?
- Pistol Annies
- Casting Crowns
- The Beatles
This British band has always been a classic favorite.
4. How many legs does a butterfly have?
For those who didn’t know, butterflies have six legs.
5. What is the largest primate in the world?
Gorillas, as primates, are a lot like humans!
6. What type of fish is Nemo?
The famous Nemo is a cute little clownfish.
7. Who invented the first plane?
- The Warner Brothers
- The Richardson Brothers
- The Wright Brothers
- The Ford Brothers
The Wright Brothers
The Wright brothers, Wilbur and Orville, created the first motor-operated airplanes.
8. Which building is on the $20 bill?
- Empire State Building
- Plaza Hotel
- World Trade Center
- White House
There’s no surprise why the president’s home would be on a bill.
9. What is a lexicon?
A lexicon is another word for a dictionary.
10. What is the synonym of “weird”?
Weird and Strange are synonyms!
With each new thing you learn each day, you’re one step smarter and more knowledgeable. It doesn’t have to be something big; it can be something as random as the value of pi. The point is you should always strive to be better than you were yesterday.