Pop Culture Trivia
The world is abuzz with the current news and events in showbiz, music, fashion, arts and the other areas of the entertainment industry. If you haven’t been living under a rock for the past decades, you’ll be in on the rage, too! See how much you really know about it by playing a pop culture-themed trivia!✍️ June 3, 2022
- 😎 How to Play Pop Culture Trivia
- 📱 Play Trivia Online
- 🤩 Good Pop Culture Trivia
- 😂 Fun Pop Culture Trivia
- 😜 Random Pop Culture Trivia
- 🥳 Pop Culture Trivia for Kids
Are you into pop culture? In this monochromatic world, pop culture has created various kinds of sweet escapes and make-believe magic to make us forget the ugliness of society and has tapped on the interests and fads of society.
Over the past years, many celebrities and artists have made names in their respective arts and we have made monuments and awards for them, too. Do you remember them? The Pop Culture Trivia Game will make sure that you do!
How to Play Pop Culture Trivia
Playing the Pop Culture Trivia Game is quite simple. All you need to do is prepare lots of different pop culture categories and questions for each category then you will have to take turns asking yourselves the questions. You can even turn it into a competitive trivia night wherein each correct answer corresponds to a point the teams will compete to see which team gets the highest score and wins.
Play Trivia Online
Are you excited to play Trivia games? You don’t have to wait until your next game night or party to play! You can actually play it anytime, anywhere when you feel like it.
The Original Trivia game is the same as the Geography Trivia but this time, the questions will test the general knowledge of the players. Categories can range from current events, science, entertainment, and more!
Follow this link to know more about the game and have some awesome and competitive fun on your next online game night! The Original Trivia Game Online
You can also download our awesome Trivia Apps for your iOs and Android devices:
Join Trivia Live
But if you prefer playing a board game, check out Trivia Pursuit on Amazon:
Good pop culture trivia questions
Looking for some good pop culture trivia questions to ask during your next Trivia Night with the gang? Enjoy this list of pop culture questions:
1. Which famous royal recently left the royal family shortly after marrying and having a child with Hollywood celebrity, Meghan Markle?
- Prince Charles
- Elvis Presley
- Prince Harry
- Prince George
Prince Harry told Oprah about the “never complain, never explain” press policy of the British monarchy.
2. Who is the famous 2002 Hollywood celebrity couple that goes by the love team name Bennifer?
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner
- Ben Alexander and Jennifer Lawrence
- Ben Affleck and Julia Roberts
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Lopez
Ben Affleck and Jennifer Lopez
Bennifer actually got back together this 2021 and made Page Six with their lip-locking posts on IG.
3. Who among the BTS members recently broke the Guinness World IG Follower record of the fastest time to reach one million followers?
Kim Taehyung, more commonly known as V, of the famous K-Pop boy band, BTS, broke the record in just 43 minutes!
4. Which famous Korean show became Netflix’s most-watched show ever which depicts an allegory on modern capitalist society through extreme competition?
- Hunger Games
- Squid Game
- My Name
Who would ever forget the Red Light, Greenlight game, and the famous Squid Game Doll?
5. Which Taylor Swift song broke the record of longest Number One song on Billboard?
- Black Panther
- All Too Well
- Shake It Off
All Too Well
The 10-minute version of the song broke Don McLean’s previous record with American Pie and also dominated the internet with its short film starring Taylor herself! Do you enjoy our music pop culture trivia questions?
Fun Pop Culture Trivia
Pop culture is all about the beautiful and fun stuff that movies, music, and other forms of art have given mankind throughout the years. Here are some fun pop culture trivia questions you can ask:
1. What is the title of the streaming sequel of Sex and City that premiered last December 9, 2021 which is all about the grown-up versions of Carrie Bradshaw and her friends?
- Sex and the City 3
- And Just Like That
- Sex and the City vs James Bond
- Sex in Fifty
And Just Like That
Welcome Big and Carrie back with open arms with this breathlessly documented reimagining!
2. What was the first-ever music video on MTV?
- Video Killed the Radio Star
- Yellow Submarine
- Girls Just Want to Have Fun
- Smells Like Teen Spirit
Video Killed the Radio Star
This 1980 song by The Buggles is all about the transition of everyday digital media from radio to video as TVs became more and more affordable and accessible to the average American household.
3. Who sang Ice Ice Baby?
- Snoop Dogg
- Doja Cat
- Vanilla Ice
- Kim Kardashian
This is undeniably the best-known single of Vanilla Ice and almost three decades after it was released in 1990, people still remember him for this.
4. Which Band was Beyonce a part of?
- Destiny’s Child
- Spice Girls
Beyonce together with Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams formed the famous American girl group in 1990.
5. What is the real name of Freddie Mercury?
- Ferdinand Bulsara
- Farrokh Bulsara
- Rami Malek
- Fredico Bulsara
Freddie Mercury was born Farrokh Bulsara in 1946 in Stone Town, Zanzibar.
Random Pop Culture Trivia
When it comes to trivia games, the more random the questions, the better and more interesting the game would be! You should know all aspects of pop culture! Here are some random pop culture trivia questions to ask:
1. What is the highest-grossing Harry Potter movie of all time?
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2
HP and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 was the last of the HP films and it has a gross box office value of around $1.342 billion dollars. As of 2020, it’s the 20th highest-grossing film!
2. How many ghosts are there in the cartoon movie A Christmas Carol?
There were actually four ghosts in the story namely: Scrooge’s business partner, The Ghosts of Christmas Past, Present, and Yet To Come.
3. Where is the birthplace of hip hop?
- Wall Street, New York
- Brooklyn, New York
- The Bronx, New York
- Manhattan, New York
The Bronx, New York
Hip Hop music originated and came to life in an apartment building in The Bronx where DJ Kool Herc’s first parties were. That question is part of the black pop culture trivia.
4. What is the most famous Mariah Carey Christmas song?
- All I Want for Christmas is You
- Blue Christmas
- Jingle Bell Rock
- It’s Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas
All I Want for Christmas is You
Even after all these years, admit it, this song is still one of your favorites and it wouldn’t be Christmas without this song!
5. Who played Edward Cullen and Bella Swan in the hit movie franchise, Twilight?
- Taylor Lautner and Kristen Stewart
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart
- Robert Pattinson and Ashley Greene
- Taylor Lautner and Hilary Duff
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart
Everyone knows RPattz and KStew. Thanks to their role in this vampire-love saga that has captured the hearts of fans all over the world.
Pop Culture Trivia for Kids
Even kids nowadays have their favorite singers, favorite bands, favorite movies, and shows! Your kiddos would enjoy answering these pop culture trivia questions for kids:
1. What was the name of the green creature who infamously stole Christmas?
- Elon Musk
- Big Bird
The Grinch ruined Christmas for the people in Whoville, not because he hated the season but because of all the hurtful things done to him by the people during the holiday season.
2. In Disney’s Moana, who did Dwayne Johnson The Rock lend his voice to?
- Chief Tui
Dwayne Johnson was the demigod Maui in the movie and his song “You’re Welcome” is just so catching and one of the crowd favorites
3. Who was Buzz Lightyear’s best friend in the animated film, Toy Story?
- Mr. Potato Head
Sheriff Woody and Buzz Lightyear may be very different from each other but together, they make the perfect team.
4. Who is He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named?
- Harry Potter
- Lord Voldemort
- Professor Severus Snape
- Professor Albus Dumbledore
Because of the wizarding world’s fear of Lord Voldemort in Harry Potter, they also grew in fear of his name. This caused them to believe that they should not speak of him at all.
5. Who is the first Disney princess to have a child?
In The Little Mermaid 2, we all met Prince Eric and Ariel’s daughter…Melody!
6. Who played Miley Stewart on the Hannah Montana series?
- Anna Scott
- Miley Cyrus
- Lady Gaga
- Kylie Jenner
And now she’s one of the most famous musicians!
Are you hungry for more? Follow this link for more trivia questions for your next Trivia Game Night The Original Trivia Game Online!