Most Likely To Questions for Kids
Kids are little dreamers who spend all their time and energy playing and living in their world of imagination. That’s why it’s so fun to ask them Most Likely To questions!Play Online ✍️ March 31, 2023
Kid-friendly games that inspire children to go after their dreams and impact them positively are worth the hassle of facilitating the young rascals during the games. The main goal is for them to learn and be inspired while having fun!
One game that will surely get their fleeting attention is Most Likely To. With child-friendly questions, the kids will get to know each other, themselves, their dreams, and more!
How To Play Most Likely To
Since this game fits kids, it’s super simple and easy to play. All you need to do is have the players sit in a circle formation, then each player must take turns asking the question that starts with “Who is most likely to”. The group will then decide who among them is most likely to do a certain thing.
This game is best played to let all the players get to know each other more, let them discover themselves, and simply have fun in the process!
Because of its simplicity, this game can be played anytime, anywhere. You can play it in school, during break time, at home, at a party, or anywhere you want.
Play Most Likely to Online
You don’t need to wait for the next event, party, or school activity to play this one, and you don’t need to prepare the questions. Just play it using our online version or download our App to your Android and iOS devices!
Most Likely To Questions for Kids
Can’t wait to play the game and run out of questions to ask the kids? Worry no more! Here is a list of the best Most Likely To questions for kids:
1. Who is most likely to become president when you grow up?
Kids and politics are so out of this world, but you’d be surprised that leaders come out even at a very young age!
2. Who is most likely to grow up and become the next Miss Universe?
Maybe someone who has beauty and brains.
3. Who is most likely to be awarded Most Kind?
Pick the actual angel on earth among the group.
4. Who is most likely to be the richest man on the planet?
Elon Musk must be shaking.
5. Who is most likely to win a singing contest?
If you have the voice of an angel, you’re a shoo-in for this!
6. Who is most likely to be the next Taylor Swift?
Today’s generation has loved Taytay ever since the Love Story.
7. Who is most likely to star in a box office hit?
The little drama queens really do stand out!
8. Who is most likely to become a world-renowned chef?
It’s hard to figure this one out with kids as players, but you never know!
9. Who is most likely to become the next Princess Diana and marry into the Royal Family?
According to most, Princess Di was a style icon, a crowd’s darling, and a very kind person.
10. Who is most likely to climb Mt. Everest?
Pick out the most adventure-loving kid among you!
11. Who is most likely to fart at the wrong time?
Maybe someone in the group always has an upset stomach!
12. Who is most likely to forget their books at home?
This is very easy to determine among the kids in your class.
13. Who is most likely to have a crush on a teacher?
Little boys are more prone to have some serious infatuation with their teachers.
14. Who is most likely to get straight A’s?
The cream of the crop, for sure!
15. Who is most likely to get grounded?
The naughtiest little kid is going to get this one.
16. Who is most likely to be the teacher’s pet?
Looks like someone’s been getting all the stars in class.
17. Who is most likely to join the drama club?
The little future Oscar winners, put your hands up!
18. Who is most likely to save the world someday?
Maybe someone who is a superhero by heart or someone who’ll cure cancer someday.
19. Who is most likely to be the next Picasso?
Kids love to play with watercolor and paint… the great artists were once kids!
20. Who is most likely to be the villain of a superhero movie?
You’ll probably pick the kid who seems like a little miniature terrorist.
21. Who is most likely to be a cat lady when she grows up?
This is actually not a bad thing. Feline lovers are simply the sweetest people on the planet!
22. Who is most likely to someday land on the moon?
Any aspiring astronauts out there?
23. Who is most likely to become a famous novelist in the future?
Bookworm types of kids are the ones most likely to write a novel someday.
24. Who is most likely to have a golden buzzer moment on America’s Got Talent?
Believe it or not, kids can develop talents at such a young age.
25. Who is most likely to become a trending vlogger?
Potential social media celebrities start young to build their accounts, folks!
26. Who is most likely to find the cure for cancer in the future?
The budding scientists in these kids can really stand out and become known to all despite their young age.
27. Who is most likely to do something they’ll forever regret?
Like getting a misspelled tattoo!
28. Who is most likely to binge-watch their favorite show all day?
It’s definitely going to be the kid who has a thing for Netflix, HBO, and the likes!
29. Who is most likely to wait for Santa on Christmas eve?
This is faith in the beautiful things that make us happy in life during the most beautiful time of the year.
30. Who is most likely to become a famous Rockstar someday?
They are definitely going to have a great voice, killer moves, and swag to die for!
31. Who is most likely to cry at the mall?
Maybe the toy the kid wants wasn’t bought? Good luck, parents!
32. Who is most likely to go out alone at night?
Kids are usually scared of the dark, but there may be brave souls in the group!
33. Who is most likely to own dozens of pets?
Animal-lover kids are just the cutest to watch when they play with their cats and dogs.
34. Who is most likely to fall asleep during a movie?
Wake up, sleepyhead, you’re gonna miss the ending!
35. Who is most likely to fall asleep in class?
Say goodbye to your straight A’s, kid!
36. Who is most likely to get lost at the mall?
This is super normal for kids… and, more surprisingly, adults!
37. Who is most likely to finish a pizza all on their own?
A growing child would really have a big appetite!
38. Who is most likely to be a heartbreaker?
Can you see a Casanova playboy/playgirl in the making?
39. Who is most likely to be the Grinch on Christmas?
Usually, and most probably, the person who always skulks in the corner.
40. Who is most likely to fall on their face while walking on a flat surface?
Tripping while walking is normal but definitely very embarrassing, even for a kid.
41. Who is most likely to get a 100 score on karaoke?
The one with a golden voice at such a young age, for sure!
42. Who is most likely to forget their own birthday?
Oh well, all kids need a little reminder about their birthday.
43. Who is most likely to get picked as a volunteer?
It’s usually the kid with the most enthusiasm and charisma!
44. Who is most likely to be an alien?
It might be the kid with the strange look in their eyes and the strange doodles on their books.
45. Who is most likely to eat pizza with pineapples?
A lot of people actually love a great Hawaiian pizza!
46. Who is most likely to bite their nails when they’re anxious?
This mannerism is such a bad and honestly gross habit that kids should avoid.
47. Who is most likely to have bad teeth?
Kids who love sweets and always forget to brush their teeth.
48. Who is most likely to overeat when they’re too happy or too sad?
Everyone loves to eat, but some people eat more when they’re feeling a lot.
49. Who is most likely to suck their thumb without meaning to?
Another mannerism that should be stopped at once!
👉 Suggested read: Top 5 Trivia Board Games For All Ages
50. Who is most likely to be the next Mark Zuckerberg and develop a million-dollar app?
Well, any kid who’s got a million great ideas will surely make the next generation’s Facebook!
51. Who is most likely to become a comedian?
Some people develop their great wit and sense of humor from such a young age.
52. Who is most likely to be a world-class magician?
Children’s imagination, most of the time, really wanders around the idea of magic. That’s why they become so amazed by magic tricks.
53. Who is most likely to become a priest/nun?
It’s a calling, so it might be hard to pick for kids, but you never know…
54. Who is most likely to become a professional basketball player?
Are any Kobe Bryant and Michael Jordan mini-mes out there?
55. Who is most likely to become a supermodel?
You never know when a little princess will grow up and become the next Gigi Hadid or Kendall Jenner!
56. Who is most likely to become a chocolate addict?
Oh well, this chocolatey indulgence is going to be the death of your diet.
57. Who is most likely to become a baldhead?
Nothing’s wrong with losing a few golden locks. It’s your golden heart that truly counts.
58. Who is most likely to stay in the house all day?
Kids are meant to run and play outside, but home buddies do exist.
59. Who is most likely to marry first?
Kind of hard to know when it comes to kids, but this is just for fun!
60. Who is most likely to kiss and tell?
With today’s generation and fads, you shouldn’t be shocked!
👉 Suggested read: 50+ Kid-Friendly Trivia Questions
61. Who is most likely to kiss a frog for it to turn into a prince?
The princess in you will be trapped in a fantasy in your head.
62. Who is most likely to have a messy bedroom?
Kids can be quite the topsy-turvy little fella!
63. Who is most likely to have multiple hair colors at a time?
Rainbow is all the hype with the kids right now, maybe because of the Unicorn cartoons, LGBTQ, and more!
64. Who is most likely to live in the city?
Choose the one with the big city vibe in them, someone who can survive a fast-track environment.
65. Who is most likely to watch a horror movie alone?
It might surprise you, but some kids can really watch horror movies alone!
66. Who is most likely to eat dessert before dinner?
Who cares about spoiling your dinner? You never know what could happen, so eat that cake!
67. Who is most likely to break their phone?
The reckless ones usually do!
68. Who is most likely to be the loudest one in the group?
You don’t have to think twice about this one.
69. Who is most likely to forget other people’s names?
Don’t worry. This is totally normal!
70. Who is most likely to be expelled from school due to misbehavior?
The little rascal is unforgettable, so this is an easy one!
71. Who is most likely to buy the largest teddy bear in the toy store?
Big teddies are simply the cutest!
72. Who is most likely to be made fun of?
Kids can sometimes be bullies or be bullied… that’s just how they are.
73. Who is most likely to write the next bestselling book?
This person probably loves to get lost in their own thoughts and comes up with the most amazing stories. Who knows, maybe one day, their book will be on the bestseller list!
74. Who is most likely to become a hacker?
Probably a tech-savvy individual who knows their way around a computer. They’re always the first to figure out the latest trends and gadgets, and they’re not afraid to take risks. While they may not be up to any mischief, you never know what they’ll come up with next!
75. Who is most likely to get a weird tattoo?
People who get tattoos are simply very brave.
76. Who is most likely to win a Grammy?
Maybe the next multiple Grammy awardee is among you!
77. Who is most likely to go to a Justin Bieber concert?
There must be a huge Justin Bieber fan in the group!
78. Who is most likely to go to a Shawn Mendes and Camilla Cabello concert?
Even kids nowadays know about Señorita, right?
79. Who is most likely to talk to their pets the most?
Are you the one always caught having a conversation with your pet?
80. Who is most likely to win the lottery?
To win it, you must actually place your bet. Kids are known to be lucky with lotteries.
👉 Suggested read: 😍 40 Valentine's Day Trivia Questions For All Lovers
81. Who is most likely to meet a ghost?
Another known superstition is that kids have a third eye to see the dead!
82. Who is most likely to spend all their money immediately?
Some people just can’t help but spend whatever they have on hand.
83. Who is most likely to eat the largest piece of cake?
Kids love sweets, and cake is probably near the top of the list.
84. Who is most likely to spill a secret?
Kids can be pretty chatty, so it’s hard to keep a secret safe with them.
85. Who is most likely to become famous on Tiktok?
The world’s crazy about Tiktok, young or old.
86. Who is most likely to become friends with a celebrity?
Just a hunch, probably someone who’s such a fan and very active on social media.
87. Who is most likely to ruin their shoes?
The little rascals can be quite hyped and jittery. Shoes are pretty much disposable.
88. Who is most likely to get a high-paying job in the future?
This is determined by many factors, but let’s hope for the best for all of you!
89. Who is most likely to forget things at home?
Forgetfulness is not always relative to age. It’s normal to be forgetful.
90. Who is most likely to puke after eating something gross?
Pretty normal and acceptable, so don’t worry, kiddo!
91. Who is most likely to dance in a public place?
Go bust those moves, babe!
🤓 Suggested read: 30 Fun Trivia Questions To Challenge Your Brain
92. Who is most likely to jump into the pool first?
Kids love to make a splash, so this is no surprise.
93. Who is most likely to become a coffee lover?
Coffee is not advisable for kids, but you know it in your heart when you love coffee, even just by smelling it.
94. Who is most likely to become everyone’s crush?
You’ve got the looks and the swag and the style… you’ve got it all!
95. Who is most likely to wash the dishes?
Good kids know that cleanliness is next to godliness.
96. Who is most likely to puke on a roller coaster ride?
Don’t be embarrassed! Roller coaster rides make everyone wanna hurl.
97. Who is most likely to sleep early at night?
You sleep early, and you wake up early.
98. Who is most likely to wake up first in the morning?
The early bird catches the worm every time!
99. Who is most likely to arrive first in school?
Kids who love to study and are always excited to go to school are more likely to get into the habit of punctuality!
100. Who is most likely to submit a project ahead of time?
Why put off tomorrow what you can do today, right?
Most Likely To Game is a fun and unique way to get the kids laughing and having a good time. With just a few simple rules, it’s easy to learn and play this game with all ages. So grab some friends, family, or classmates, and have a blast!