Hard Trivia Questions
Trivia Games can become very hardcore and intense. If you think you got what it takes to conquer the hardest trivia questions you’ll ever encounter then accept our challenge and join the fun!✍️ June 3, 2022
- 😎 How to Play Trivia
- 📱 Play Trivia Online
- 🧐 Best Hard Trivia Questions for All Ages
- 😋 Best Hard Trivia Questions for Kids
- 🤯 Bonus: Really Hard Trivia Questions
Answering the basic questions in a Trivia Game sometimes just isn’t enough! You always gotta do your best to level up and conquer each question as they are more difficult to answer. Remember, the harder the questions, the bigger the points!
How to Play Trivia
The Trivia Game is an all-time favorite game that is usually played in bars worldwide. Playing the Trivia Game is quite simple. All you need to do is prepare lots of different categories and questions for each category then you will have to take turns asking yourselves the questions. You can even turn it into a competitive trivia night wherein each correct answer corresponds to a point the teams will compete to see which team gets the highest score and wins.
Play Trivia Online
Are you excited to play Trivia games? You don’t have to wait until your next game night or party to play! You can actually play it anytime, anywhere when you feel like it.
The Original Trivia game uses questions that will test the general knowledge of the players. Categories can range from current events, science, entertainment, and more!
Follow this link to know more about the game and have some awesome and competitive fun on your next online game night: The Original Trivia Game Online!
You can also download our awesome Trivia Apps for your iOs and Android devices:
Join Trivia Live
But if you prefer playing a board game, check out Trivia Pursuit on Amazon:
Best Hard Trivia Questions for All Ages
Knowledge can never be based on age that is why we have prepared the best hard trivia questions for all ages:
1. What is Prince Charles’ full name?
- Charles Philip Arthur George Mountbatten-Windsor
- Charles Henry Alexander George Mountbatten-Windsor
- Charles Princeton Adrienne George Mountbatten-Windsor
- Charles Philip Arthur G Mountbatten-Windsor
Charles Philip Arthur George Mountbatten-Windsor
Royals usually have more than one first name. Prince Charles
2. What was the nationality of Charlie Chaplin?
Sir Charles Spencer Chaplin was a British comedian, producer, writer, director, and composer.
3. What is the loudest animal in the world?
More specifically the sperm whale, it’s actually louder than a jet taking off!
4. What do you call the fear of chickens?
Alektor comes from the Greek word for rooster.
5. Which country consumes the most chocolate in history?
- New Zealand
- The USA
Previous records show that on average, one Swiss consumes 8.8kg of chocolate.
6. Which family rules the dynasty of Monaco?
- Al Khalifa
After the Grimaldis conquered the monarch by entering the palace dressed as friars, they continued to rule even until now.
7. Who won the first Football World Cup?
- The USA
- The UK
They won the first Football World Cup in 1930.
Best Hard Trivia Questions for Kids
Even kids can prove how much they truly know about the world, check out these best hard trivia for kids:
1. What is the capital of the USA?
- New York City
- New Jersey
- Washington DC
Although NYC is most popular, Washington is its capital.
2. Which social media giant bought Instagram?
Last March 2020, Facebook, Inc. finally acquired Instagram.
3. How many countries are there in the world?
Of the 195 countries, only 193 are members of the United Nations.
4. Who was the famous singer who sang Heal the World?
- Michael Jackson
- Willie Nelson
This is actually one of his most famous songs.
5. What is the largest organ in the human body?
Since it covers our entire body, this organ is the largest.
6. What do you call the words is, are, was and were?
- linking verbs
Linking verbs connects the subject to any other further info about the subject.
7. Who is the Father of Mathematics?
- Alexander the Great
- Charles Babbage
He was a Greek Mathematician from Syracuse.
Bonus: Really Hard Trivia Questions
They say that you can always use context clues to get the correct answer to any question, however, some trivia questions can be really hard:
1. What is the new name of Facebook?
Meta is the new name of the parent company of the previously named Facebook, Inc.
2. What was Harry Potter’s position in the Gryffindor Quidditch Team?
Harry was in charge of the golden snitch as Seeker.
3. Which movie marks the debut of Taylor Swift’s acting career?
- The Lorax
- The Giver
- Valentine’s Day
In this movie, she was the high school girlfriend of Taylor Lautner’s character.
4. What do we generally call natural satellites?
Our Moon is a very unique one because it’s bigger than our planet Earth!
5. What is the famous name for the Northern Lights?
- Aurora Borealis
- King’s Lights
- Green Light
They are green lights seen in the sky during wintertime in Iceland.
6. Who won the first Indianapolis 500?
- Ray Harroun
- Bobby Unser
- AJ Foyt
- Bobby Isaac
He won it during Memorial Day in 1911!
7. Who is the only ugly God in Greek Myth?
His body was deformed and due to this imperfection, he was made the workman of the Immortals.
In the different categories you can think of, there will always be questions that will make you sweat and panic due to their level of difficulty. These questions are the ones that truly spice up your Trivia Game and take it to the next level!