General Trivia Questions
Answering trivia questions will not only widen your knowledge but also let you have fun. Check out these general trivia questions that will take your general knowledge to the next level!✍️ March 14, 2022
Joining trivia nights and actually winning them are no small feat! People consider it as a bragging right to answer every trivia question. It might be true that no one can truly have a monopoly of knowledge. You might be great at Math but suck at history. You might be great at Current Events but no nothing about science. In order to win trivia games, you need to know enough about almost everything.
Check out these general trivia questions and answers and see how many you can get right!
How to Play Trivia
Playing the Trivia Game is quite simple. All you need to do is prepare lots of different categories and questions for each category then you will have to take turns asking yourselves the questions. You can even turn it into a competitive trivia night wherein each correct answer corresponds to a point. The teams will then compete to see which team gets the highest score and wins.
Play Trivia Online
Are you excited to play Trivia games? You don’t have to wait until your next game night or party to play! You can actually play it anytime, anywhere, when you feel like it.
The Original Trivia game is the same as the Geography Trivia, but this time, the questions will test the general knowledge of the players. Categories can range from current events, science, entertainment, and more!
👉 Follow this link to learn more about the game and have some awesome and competitive fun on your next online game night! The Original Trivia Game Online
You can also download our awesome Trivia Apps for your iOs and Android devices:
Best General Knowledge Trivia Questions
Are you ready to warm up those brain cells that are thirsty for some trivia challenge? Go over the best general knowledge trivia questions and give your brain something to think about. You never know when these might come out in your next trivia game..
1. What was the original name of Twitter?
It’s basically still Twitter, but this time, with no vowels!
2. What is the shortcut key for “copy” on most computers?
- ctrl + C
- ctrl + V
- ctrl + B
- ctrl + S
ctrl + C
Except for the Macbooks, the standard shortcut key for “copy” command on computers is the control key together with the letter C.
3. What is the symbol for Gold on the periodic table?
Gold is Au or number 79 on the periodic table of elements.
4. Which animal holds pearls?
The precious freshwater pearls are found in oysters.
5. What is Superman’s birth name?
- Clark Kent
- Luke Kent
The legendary Man of Steel was born Kal-El on Planet Krypton.
6. What is the meaning of DC in the superhero animation world?
- Disco Comedy
- Divergent Cartoons
- Detective Comics
- Definite Comics
The name “Detective Comics” stems from the first comic book that featured Batman, which was released in 1937.
7. Who was Forbes’ youngest self-made billionaire in 2019?
- Kendall Jenner
- Kylie Jenner
- Kim Kardashian
- Khloe Kardashian
Kylie Jenner made a name for herself when she launched Kylie Cosmetics.
8. Which Broadway production has the highest gross sales ever?
- The Lion King
- Phantom of the Opera
- Les Miserables
The Lion King
Everyone loves Simba, Mufasa, Nala, and the whole Pride Rock Crew onstage!
9. From which period did Ballet originate?
Everything sophisticated when it comes to art and style must be from the Renaissance era.
10. Which animal can be seen on the Porsche logo?
The Porsche logo has a horse in it, and everybody knows that!
11. Who was the boxer known as “The Greatest” and “The People’s Champion”?
- Manny Pacquiao
- Muhammad Ali
- Rocky Balboa
- Floyd Mayweather
Muhammad Ali was the best heavyweight of all time, too.
12. Which country invented tea?
The Chinese are the famous race who first introduced tea to the world.
13. In the movie Titanic, what was the name of the actor who played the character of Jack Dawson?
- Orlando Bloom
- Ryan Reynolds
- Leonardo DiCaprio
- Ryan Gosling
Jack and Rose on the deck of the Titanic will forever be a classic cinematic scene.
14. Which cartoon character lives inside a pineapple under the sea?
- Mr. Crab
Spongebob Squarepants lives underwater in Bikini Bottom.
15. What is the national dish of Spain?
Paella is a rice dish that originally came from Valencia, Spain.
16. Where was the hotdog invented?
This European country actually invented hotdogs.
17. Which element in the periodic table keeps our bones and teeth strong?
Interesting fact: It’s a common misconception that milk is the best source of calcium, but really leafy green vegetables like spinach and kale have more calcium per serving than milk.
18. What is the largest continent in the world?
Not only is Asia the biggest, but it’s also also the most populated.
19. How many pyramids are the Pyramids of Giza?
Originally, there were three Pyramids of Giza.
20. In which county was JFK assassinated?
- Los Angeles
- Las Vegas
Former President John F. Kennedy was murdered in Dallas.
21. What was the original music genre of Taylor Swift?
- Classic Rock
- Heavy Metal
With her cowgirl boots and country music, Ms. Swift stole the hearts of the entire music industry.
22. Who did Jay-Z marry?
- Katy Perry
- Nikki Minaj
Jay-Z is married to the famous music legend, the one and only Beyonce.
23. What was the name of the Eternal that Angelina Jolie portrayed in the Marvel movie Eternals?
Angeline played Thena, the goddess of war, the warrior of Athens.
24. Who was the messenger of the Greek gods?
With his winged sandals, he flew around, delivering messages for the gods and goddesses.
25. What was the animal whose head is the head of Anubis, the god of death?
Anubis has a jackal’s head.
26. Who is the famous author of the Da Vinci Code?
- Arthur Conan Doyle
- William Shakespeare
- Dan Brown
- Hans Christian Andersen
Dan Brown is the worldwide best-selling author of the Da Vinci Code.
27. What is known to be the fabric of our lives?
According to a commercial, cotton is actually the fabric of our lives.
28. Which world-renowned fashion designer invented and designed the LBD (little black dress)?
- Donatella Versace
- Christian Dior
- Giorgio Armani
- Coco Chanel
The lady behind the brand CHANEL brand is responsible for the LBD.
29. What is a female donkey called?
A female donkey is a jenny, while a male donkey is called a jack.
30. Which animal has five eyes?
Unknown to most, a bee has five eyes.
Be it in science, math, history, or geography, you’d be surprised how much there is to know about the world. It’s full of wonderfully crafted knowledge and mysteries that are left for us to discover and uncover. Learn everything there is to know under the sun with these general knowledge trivia questions and answers. Wow your opponents on your next trivia night!