Funny Would you rather Questions
Are you looking for some funny Would you rather questions? Here is a list of the funniest questions.Party & Drinking Games 👇
We're hiring and looking for a fully remote UI/UX designer. Apply now!
Already playing Would you rather, I see!
But are the questions getting kind of boring? Care to make it more interesting?
Here’s a quick list of funny Would you rather questions that’s sure to give everyone a great time!
How to play “Would you rather”
Just in case someone new decides to join in on the fun, here’s a simple guide to how Would you rather is played.
1. Gather yourselves in a circle. Would you rather is best played with a couple of people.
Sitting in a circle isn’t necessary, but for as long as everyone can hear (bonus: and see) each other, the game will work just fine.
2. Talk about how the turns will go around. This step is just to ensure that everyone gets a turn in asking their Would you rather questions. No man gets left behind!
3. Let the questions begin! Once everyone is settled, the game can start. “Would you rather” is a game that’s all about getting to know the other players.
There is an endless list of things you can ask one another. So, let’s get creative!
Funny Would you rather Questions List
We know that it can be hard to come up with good Would you rather questions. As I said, the possibilities are endless.
You know that you have to ask the right questions to really get everyone laughing and enjoying Would you rather.
No worries! Here’s a list of some funny Would you rather Questions that could help everyone share a few laughs.
- Would you rather have feet for hands or hands for feet?
- Would you rather date Yoda or Chewbacca?
- Would you rather only be able to type with your feet or elbows?
- Would you rather be tall because of a long torso or with really long legs?
- Would you rather eat KokoKrunch cereal with ketchup sauce or a burger with chocolate cake buns?
- Would you rather have a pet skunk or a pet sloth?
- Would you rather drink all your meals from baby bottles or wear diapers and have everyone see it?
- Would you rather have a monkey’s face or a pig’s nose?
- Would you rather eat only dog food or do all your business in a litter box?
- Would you rather have aliens as friends or travel in outer space alone?
- Would you rather be the smart nerd or the dumb jock?
- Would you rather give up the internet or your best friend?
- Would you rather catch your parents doing it or your grandparents?
- Would you rather eat things that taste like boogers or eat stuff from the garbage?
- Would you rather drink 1 gallon of ketchup or 1 gallon of Sriracha?
- Would you rather wake up in your ex’s house naked or in a stranger’s house?
- Would you rather be in a dark and scary room all by yourself or be in a really well-lit room with Michael Jackson?
- Would you rather have your genitals give off a horrible stench or pass out whenever you have an orgasm?
- Would you rather be the main star in a movie but suck really bad or be the main star of a musical that plays above a bowling alley?
- Would you rather drop your phone in a porta-potty or dip your toothbrush in your clean toilet then use it again?
- Would you rather eat a tub of worms or an oily french fry from the floor?
- Would you rather live somewhere really cold forever or somewhere really hot?
- Would you rather have huge lips or ears?
- Would you rather drink recycled urine or bathe in a sewer?
- Would you rather hang out with the cast of F.R.I.E.N.D.S or How I Met Your Mother?
… and the list can just go on and on.
Reminder for Would you rather
Don’t forget that Would you rather is a game that’s all about having fun! You get to know the people you’re playing, plus you get to share some great memories.
If you’re done with the funny/weird questions (that might get you questioning your friendships), there are many variations to the game!
Would you rather could be played with all sorts of themes in mind. You can head on over to this page that contains many variations to Would you rather that everyone can enjoy just the same!
✍️ May 11, 2021