Fun Trivia Questions
Our brains are like sponges, it can absorb as much facts and knowledge as it can if we let it. One of the best ways to do that is to indulge yourself in an awesome game of Trivia. Have fun and learn at the same time!✍️ February 25, 2022
- 😎 How to Play Trivia
- 📱 Play Trivia Online
- 😜 Fun Trivia Questions for Kids
- 🥳 Fun Trivia Questions for Adults
- 🤩 Fun Trivia Questions for Teens
It’s time to shake off the dust in our brains and exercise those brain cells. A few rounds of the Trivia Game will not only give you so many new things to learn but also let you enjoy the company of your family and friends in a very refreshing way!
The Trivia Game is a must-played game for the family. Young or old, you can bond over this game. There are questions for every age, every category… everything under the sun! So what are you waiting for? Study up and get ready to answer some fun trivia question!
How to Play Trivia
The Trivia Game is super easy to play! Each Trivia Game has a trivia master. The trivia master is the one who picks the questions and reads them out loud to the players.You can divide the players into teams and each team should have a scribe.
The game is divided into rounds and there should be different categories for each round. Categories can range from Science, Math, Music, Movies, History, Geography and more. Each correct answer is a score for the team. After each round, the scores are tallied and after the last round, a winning team is declared. If there are ties then the trivia master can declare a tie-breaker round to determine the winner.
Play Trivia Online
Are you excited to play Trivia games? You don’t have to wait until your next game night or party to play! You can actually play it anytime, anywhere when you feel like it.
The Original Trivia game is composed of questions that will test the general knowledge of the players. Categories can range from current events, science, entertainment and more!
👉 Follow this link to know more about the game and have some awesome and competitive fun on your next online game night: The Original Trivia Game Online!
You can also download our awesome Trivia Apps for your iOs and Android devices:
Fun Trivia Questions for Kids
The kiddos will love to show off how much they know by answering these fun trivia questions for kids:
1. What was the name of Batman’s butler?
The Dark Knight’s personal chauffeur/butler/assistant/father figure was Alfred.
2. What do you call the bottom part of a fraction?
The numerator is the top part and the denominator is the bottom part.
3. How many legs does a spider normally have?
- six – five
Everybody knows this one so this would be a piece of cake.
4. What is the capital city of Austria?
Vienna is the capital city of Austria with a population of around 1.7 million people.
5. The founder of Buddhism was _______.
The Buddha or Siddharta Gautama founded Buddhism.
6. What do you call the answer if you add two numbers?
The sum is what you get after you add numbers!
7. How many stars are there on the American flag?
The 50 stars represent the 50 states of the USA.
8. How many colors are there on the rainbow?
The colors of the rainbow are red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo and violet.
9. Who is the singer of the famous song, “Love Story”?
- Katy Perry
- Miley Cyrus
- Olivia Rodrigo
- Taylor Swift
This American country singer turned pop singer made the entire world sing the lines to this song.
10. When is Valentine’s Day?
- February 14th
- December 25th
- January 1st
- October 31st
Even if you don’t have someone to date, you still secretly look forward to this day!
👉 Here are 35 more Trivia Questions For Kids!
Fun Trivia Questions for Adults
Even adults deserve to have a great time playing this game so try out these fun trivia questions for adults:
1. Who is the president of Russia?
- Rodrigo Duterte
- Joe Biden
- Vladimir Putin
- Kim Jong-un
Putin is currently the president of the federal nation of Russia.
2. What is twelve squared?
Twelve squared means twelve to the power of two or twelve multiplied by twelve which is equal to 144.
3. How many months does a pregnant elephant carry its baby in its womb?
- 9 months
- 12 months
- 3 months
- 22 months
To think that humans complain for 9 months when elephants are pregnant for almost two years!
4. What is also famously known as “Devil’s Triangle”?
- Pandora’s Box
- Bermuda Triangle
- The Third Eye
- Chocolate Kisses
The Bermuda Triangle is also called the Devil’s Triangle because of the countless mysterious disappearances in it.
5. What was the name of the magic talking snowman in Frozen?
The happy-go-lucky, funny and loyal snowman of Elsa and Anna was Olaf.
6. According to the Bible, who was the prophet who was swallowed by a whale?
Jonah was swallowed by a whale and still survived!
7. Who is the Hollywood actress that currently plays Wonder Woman?
- Jessica Alba
- Anne Hathaway
- Gal Gadot
- Amy Adams
This Israeli actress was actually Miss Israel 2004!
8. Which Spiderman movie featured all three Spidermans (Holland, Garfield & Maguire)?
- The Amazing Spiderman
- Spiderman Homecoming
- Spiderman No Way Home
- Spiderman Far From Home
Spiderman No Way Home
This movie sequel came out in December 2021 and has been in theaters for weeks!
9. Which country is famous for their waffles?
Those mouth-watering chocolate waffles are all from Belgium!
👉 This way for more fun Trivia Questions for Adults!
Fun Trivia Questions for Teens
Being a teenager is being in a whole different category altogether. Here are some fun trivia questions that teenagers will find fascinating:
1. What was the name of the famous singer/rapper who publicly humiliated Taylor Swift during the 2009 MTV VMAs?
- Kanye West
Kanye interrupted Taylor’s Best Female Music Video Award speech for “You Belong to Me” to tell the world that Beyonce’s music video for “Single Ladies” was far better.
2. Which social media platform did Mark Zuckerberg acquire in 2012 for 1 billion dollars?
At that time, Instagram only had 13 employees but is now a major contributor to Facebook’s annual revenue!
3. Which basic life commodity basically controls the other prices in the market?
If the supply of oil increases, the price of one barrel decreases. Conversely, if demand for oil increases, the price rises.
4. What is the square root of 1296?
A square root of a bigger number is the smaller number which if you multiply to itself will give a product of that bigger number.
5. How many hearts does an earthworm have?
An earthworm has five pairs of aortic arches that basically function as its heart, so ten. It is known to be the animal with the most number of hearts.
6. Who is the president of Ukraine?
- Denys Shmyhal
- Vladimir Putin
- Volodymyr Zelenskyy
- Petro Poroshenko
He has served as president of Ukraine since 2020 when he won the election with 73% of the votes.
7. Which country is known for the Northern Lights?
- New Zealand
Most specifically in Tromso, which is based in the heart of the aurora zone.
8. Which country is the first one to have an elected woman president?
She was Vigdís Finnbogadóttir of Iceland. She then won three elections and served the state for 16 years since 1980. Talk about Girl Power!
9. What was the name of the recently famous Netflix show which was based on the novels of bestselling author, Julia Quinn?
- Emily in Paris
- Inventing Anna
Bridgerton is based on the novels of Ms. Julia Quinn about the Bridgerton siblings’ and the rest of the ton’s scandalous lives.
10. What is the basic unit of measurement for sound?
Decibel or dB is the unit of measurement for sound intensity, in honor of Alexander Graham Bell, famous inventor of the telephone and audiometer.
👉 Are you looking for more questions? Here are more Trivia Questions for Teens!