Deep Would You Rather Questions
Deep Questions that can make everyone rethink their life choices!Play Online ✍️ June 1, 2023
- 🤓 How to Play Would You Rather
- 📱 Play Would You Rather Online
- 🎭 Interactive Would You Rather video
- 🧐 25 of the Deepest Would You Rather Questions
Discover surprising truths about yourself and your friends with deep “Would You Rather” questions! We’ve put together a list of questions that will unleash thought-provoking debates and reveal the hidden depths of your personalities.
Get ready to tackle thought-provoking “Would You Rather” questions that will make you ponder like never before!
How to play Would You Rather
If you’re new to the game of “Would You Rather,” don’t worry! We’ve got you covered with this simple rundown on how to get started.
Step 1: Gather all players. The essence of this game is to communicate with one another. For as long as you guys can hear/see each other, the game will work fine! Be it in person or through video call!
Step 2: Decide on the turn order. To keep things organized and ensure everyone gets a chance to shine, establish a turn order. It also helps avoid the stress of having to think of questions on the spot.
You can opt for the traditional clockwise rotation or get creative with unique methods like starting from the oldest player or whoever has the highest sum of digits in their phone number. The choice is yours!
Step 3: Ask & answer questions. Take turns asking a “Would You Rather” questions to the group and eagerly await their responses. Encourage everyone to express their thoughts, share their reasoning, and engage in exciting debates.
Play Would You Rather Online
The most convenient and fun way to play “Would You Rather” is online! With our free apps, you won’t need to worry about coming up with good questions.
Download our free “Would You Rather” App on your iOS or Android devices and play whenever and wherever you want.
You don’t want to download anything? With our web app, you can play “Would You Rather” directly in your browser. Just click on the button below and start playing!
Interactive Would You Rather video
If you liked this game, we’re sure you’ll love our ‘Would You Rather: Super Hard Choices Edition’ video! We’re presenting the toughest scenarios you could imagine, putting your decision-making to the ultimate test. Every scenario is a battle of wits and guts!
Click the link, brace yourself, and let’s see how you fare in this game of tough choices!
25 of the Deepest Would You Rather Questions
The following questions are designed for deep thinkers who like to contemplate life’s mysteries. Take your time, ponder your answers, and get ready to dive into profound conversations!
1. Would you rather live forever or die in an instant?
Living forever can get lonely, but dying suddenly can also leave you with lots of unresolved feelings.
2. Would you rather love or be loved?
There is a difference between the two, so would you rather be on the receiving end?
3. Would you rather choose family or money?
Family and money have always been two things that are hard to choose from.
4. Would you rather have the ability to experience the highest highs but also the lowest lows or live a life of consistent moderate emotions?
If you had to choose between a life filled with exhilarating highs and devastating lows or a steady stream of moderate emotions, which would you pick?
5. Would you rather never be able to forget anything or have the ability to selectively erase memories?
Having a memory like a steel trap or the ability to wipe away those cringeworthy moments? It’s a tough call!
6. Would you rather live a life where you are always the center of attention but constantly judged by others or live a life where you are completely unnoticed but free from any judgment?
Picture this: being in the spotlight 24/7, basking in admiration but also enduring relentless scrutiny from others. Alternatively, envision a life where you go completely under the radar, escaping judgment but also missing out on recognition. Which path would you choose?
7. Would you rather be able to speak all languages fluently or have the ability to communicate with animals?
Master all languages or communicate with animals? It’s a tough call between connecting with diverse cultures or delving into the secrets of the animal kingdom. Which gift would you choose?
8. Would you rather sacrifice a loved one or yourself for a stranger?
This question isn’t as easy as you would think. It can also tell you a lot about the person you’re playing with.
9. Would you rather lose all the money you worked for or lose everyone in your life?
What’s the use of having all that money if you can’t share it with someone? Am I right?
10. Would you rather relive the greatest day in your life or get a glimpse of your biggest achievement in life?
It can be hard to live your life knowing your most significant achievement. Sometimes it can drive you to make decisions that you feel would lead to that, but you can also mess everything up in the process.
11. Would you rather be religious or spiritual?
Being religious and spiritual are two different things. There are lots of people who can be spiritual without being religious. Try to analyze everything. See if it changes your decision!
12. Would you rather have the power to read minds or the power to see the future?
It’s a battle of supernatural abilities: mind-reading to unravel hidden truths or foresight to navigate the twists and turns of destiny.
13. Would you rather lose a long-time pet or a pet that you just got?
Speaking from experience, losing either is just as painful.
14. Would you rather always tell the truth or always tell a lie?
We all know that sometimes a little white lie is necessary for life. So which would you rather “get in trouble” for?
15. Would you rather live in a world without art or a world without technology?
Imagine a world stripped of its artistic expressions, where the beauty of paintings, music, and literature ceases to exist. Pretty sad, isn’t it?
16. Would you rather be an open book or have people talk about you behind your back?
Sometimes it’s better to have everything come from you than to have the wrong information circling around.
17. Would you rather get lost in space or down in the sea?
This brings out a lot of fear in some people. Getting lost in itself is already scary!
18. Would you rather live a short but extraordinary life or a long but ordinary life?
Live fast, die young, and leave a memorable mark, or embrace a long, ordinary existence?
19. Would you rather know the exact date of your death or the cause of your death?
It’s a decision between embracing the certainty of a ticking clock or unraveling the mysteries surrounding your own mortality.
📖 Suggested read: 100 Great Would You Rather Questions To Ask Guys
20. Would you rather be good at something embarrassing or not be good at anything at all?
Either option would have you end up in some sort of embarrassment, have fun with the discussion on this!
21. Would you rather know if God is real or discover the cure for cancer?
Ah, probably the biggest question in anyone’s life. Which would you rather know?
22. Would you rather be book-smart or street-smart?
Being book-smart sometimes isn’t enough to get you through life. Street-smart is also necessary!
23. Would you rather contribute to today’s society or travel back in time and contribute to something then?
It’s hard to figure out how to contribute to today’s society. Unlike contributing to something in the past, you’d already know how to improve something!
24. Would you rather always be placed in uncomfortable situations or face your biggest fear?
Just thinking about this makes my head hurt. Who would want to be placed in any kind of discomfort!
25. Would you rather be rich and never find true love or be poor and find true love?
Love or money? What’s more important?