Dares For Truth or Dare
Here's our list of the craziest, most ridiculous dares of all time. Are you ready for this challenge?Play Online ✍️ April 25, 2023
- 😁 How to Play Truth or Dare
- 📱 Play Truth or Dare Online
- 😎 Good Dares for Truth or Dare
- 😛 Crazy Dares for Truth or Dare
- 🤩 Fun Dares for Truth or Dare
- 🤯 Hard Dares for Truth or Dare
- 🥳 Best Dares for Truth or Dare
Let’s face it: Truth or Dare is only as good as the dares you come up with. It’s time to ditch the boring dares and kick things up a notch with some truly daring challenges. Whether you’re playing with friends at a party or just hanging out at home, these dares will have you laughing, cringing, and maybe even blushing.
So gather your friends, spin the bottle, and get ready for a night of fun and excitement with these dares for Truth or Dare.
How to Play Truth or Dare
Searching for ways to add some excitement and fun to your next get-together with friends? You can never go wrong with a classic game of Truth or Dare! It’s easy, enjoyable, embarrassing, and silly! You only need two or more people to play.
Keep in mind that the larger the group, the more you’ll get awesome dares for Truth or Dare! You can play with an empty bottle à la Spin the Bottle if you want, but even without the bottle, you and your friends can still have a fun time playing!
Learning how to play Truth or Dare is so easy. Players just need to choose if they prefer Truth or Dare. If they choose Truth, they will be given a question that they need to answer honestly. If they choose Dare, they need to perform a dare, which can get pretty crazy at times!
Make sure to prepare your best dares for Truth or Dare that will have your friends rolling on the floor laughing!
Play Truth or Dare Online
Don’t have time to think of dares? That’s okay. We’ll help you out! Check out our online version of Truth or Dare, featuring hundreds of dares at your fingertips!
You can play the game on your web browser or download the App on your phone.
Good Dares for Truth or Dare
Start off your game with some good dares for Truth or Dare. These dares are easy enough to do, and no one should hesitate to act a little silly. These are perfect for getting people used to playing Truth or Dare.
Here are some good dares that no one will dare to skip.
1. Serenade another while falling to your knees.
Make sure to go over the top and let out your romantic side!
2. Attempt to do a magic trick.
Don’t fret if you’ve never done any magic trick before. Watching you make attempts makes it more hilarious!
3. Dance to a song chosen by the group.
We’re going easy on you with this.
4. Do your best impression of a baby being born.
Let out your inner actor and impress the group with your acting skills.
5. Dance with no music for 1 minute.
You got off easy with this dare. Show us your best dance moves.
6. Beg and plead the person to your right not to leave you.
Weep, gnash your teeth, and wail! It’s more entertaining if you go over the top.
7. Spin an imaginary hula hoop around your waist for 1 minute.
No slacking off! Make sure you go full on the hula hoop. Gotta twist those hips!
8. Compose a poem on the spot based on the chosen topic of the group.
To be or not to be a Shakespeare wannabe!
9. Pole dance for 1 minute with an imaginary pole.
And play some sexy music in the background. Work that pole!
10. Play the air guitar for one minute.
And get in the zone! Imagine you’re jamming with an imaginary band too!
11. Spell your name using your butt.
You’re lucky if you have a short name!
12. Open a bag of snacks using only your mouth.
This is easy! You’ve got this in the bag. Pun intended.
13. Eat a teaspoon of the spiciest thing you have in the kitchen.
Make sure to drink milk right after!
14. Jump up and down as high as you can for 30 seconds.
Because you need some cardio workout.
15. Do a free-style rap for 1 minute.
Put your hands in the air like you just don’t care!
16. Act like a chicken for 1 minute.
And walk around the room.
17. Let the other players redo your hairstyle.
It might just look good on you.
18. Let the person to your right put makeup on you.
New look. New you.
19. Do a plank for a full minute.
This is hard, but it’ll be funny to see you try.
20. Bark like a dog for 30 seconds.
If you have a pet dog, I bet it’s going to think you’re acting strange.
Crazy Dares for Truth or Dare
Once you and your friends have warmed up, it’s time to try out some crazy dares for Truth or Dare to spice things up! Some of these dares are so crazy that they never entered your mind as a possibility!
Warning! Remember not to go way over the line. You don’t want people getting angry. You want everyone to have an awesome time doing some crazy dares!
Ready for some great dares to make your game night crazy funny? Check these out!
21. Tell your parents that you are pregnant/you got somebody pregnant.
This is going to be tough, so try to feel the situation before going for it!
22. Drink a cup of pure lemon juice and try not to make a face.
23. Drink a shot of mouthwash.
At least you’ll be refreshed. LOL!
24. Let the person on your right wax your back.
Here’s to hoping that you love waxing!
25. Put hot sauce on ice cream and eat it.
At least you’ll be able to say you’ve tasted spice cream. Hahaha!
26. Change your relationship status to ‘Married’.
Congratulations, my dear! Hope you don’t scare your partner!
27. Message your arch-nemesis on Facebook and tell them, “Wanna hang out?”.
Spread love, not hate!
28. Lick the foot of the person sitting next to you.
29. Call up your crush and talk about the weather in a random state and nothing else for at least one minute.
You talked. That’s all that really matters!
30. Wear your underwear over your clothes until the game ends.
Pray you’re wearing decent underwear!
31. Call a random number and ask how their day went.
You’re gonna make a new friend today!
32. Cut your hair and give yourself bangs in front of the group.
New hair, don’t care!
33. Lick everyone’s cheeks for five seconds each.
Now you can tell who among your friends are really “sweet”!
34. Kiss another player with the shortest hair on the lips.
Time for some smoochin’!
35. Hop into a dumpster and have someone take a picture of you. Post it on Instagram with the hashtag #whereitbelongs.
Someone’s trash is another person’s treasure!
36. Let the group put a full face of makeup on you!
It’s time for a makeover!
37. Do 20 burpees.
Who says you can’t exercise anytime, anywhere?
38. Pick the nose of the person on your left.
Personal hygiene is everything. You can do this with a tissue.
39. Text your crush and tell them you love them.
It’s the moment of truth!
40. Post a naughty message on your Facebook timeline.
Everyone likes to maintain a wholesome image on their public social media accounts. Let’s destroy that image!
Fun Dares for Truth or Dare
Fun dares for Truth or Dare can range from funny and uncomfortable to gross and embarrassing! One thing for sure is that these dares are absolutely entertaining to watch! It’s a great way to see new sides to your friends!
You know if you have a shy friend, you’ll want to make them twerk. Friends can be evil sometimes! If you’re that shy friend who had to dance in front of everyone, make sure to return the favor and make the others do something equally embarrassing when you get the chance!
Here are some fun dares for Truth or Dare that you can include in your game.
41. Tell each person in the room what you don’t like about them, then give them a hug afterward to make up for it.
Oh, you harsh, sweet thing!
42. Twerk in front of the group.
Do pray that you know how to dance.
43. Drink egg white and swallow.
And try not to puke!
44. Sing “Happy Birthday” in a sad tone.
You will be the epitome of mixed emotions, haha.
45. Read backward a whole paragraph from your favorite book.
Your own version of a tongue twister!
46. Do an impression of another player until someone can figure out who it is.
Make it funny but not too obvious!
47. Put a blindfold on and touch the face of a random player (chosen by the group) until you figure out who it is.
You must get it right the first time.
48. Lay on the floor and act like a sizzling piece of bacon.
Sizzle away! Now, I am craving bacon.
49. Acting like a YouTuber, demonstrate how you style your hair (and put your makeup on) in the mirror.
We know you’ve always wanted to do it.
50. Flirt with a pillow like it’s your crush.
Show us how much you like your pillow.
51. Fake cry for 1 minute.
We want to see tears falling.
52. Rub your armpits and then smell your fingers.
This is better than smelling someone else’s armpits.
53. Imitate a YouTuber star until another player guesses who you’re portraying.
Make your imitation funny to be entertaining.
54. Attempt to break dance for 30 seconds.
This is fun, but remember to be careful! We don’t want anyone getting hurt!
55. Do the worm.
We know you want to try it. Do it now!
56. Go on Facebook Live and read the back of a shampoo bottle.
And keep a straight face.
57. Take a selfie on the toilet and post it online.
Surely, that would get a lot of reactions online.
58. Take an embarrassing selfie and post it as your profile picture on Facebook.
I’m sure your contacts on Facebook will have a good laugh.
59. Open your front door and shout, “Hallelujah!”
Let us see if you will get an “Amen!”
60. Go outside and pretend you’re cutting the grass with an invisible mower for 5 minutes.
I bet your neighbors will find you strange.
Hard Dares for Truth or Dare
These are hard dares that you wouldn’t dare to do yourself, but it will be entertaining to see others try it. Things can get pretty cringy, awkward, and even heated when you have to do these hard dares for Truth or Dare.
Get ready for some players to get a little peeved if they end up having to do any of these dares. Just remind them that it’s all for fun!
61. Trade clothes with the person to your left.
Hope it fits you just fine.
62. Soak a shirt in water, put it in the fridge for 30 minutes, and then wear it.
Brrr. Cold yet?
🤓 Suggested read: 👉 Truth or Dare for Friends | 100+ Questions and Dares
63. Sniff the armpit of the person to your right for 20 seconds.
Sure, it’s gross. But it’s a dare! Let’s just hope the person to your right has good hygiene habits.
64. Break an egg on your head.
Be ready with a tissue. This will be slimy.
65. Make every person in the group smile, and keep going until everyone has cracked a smile.
People will try to keep a straight face. This makes this dare more entertaining.
66. Let the group look through your phone for 1 minute.
This is hard. Let’s hope they do not find anything embarrassing on your phone.
67. Gargle a glass of soy sauce.
Just make sure you don’t drink it. Don’t forget to gargle some water after the dare.
68. Go to the bathroom, take off your underwear, and put it on your head. Wear it for 10 minutes.
I hope you wore your good pair of underwear.
69. Call the 5th contact on your phone, pretend it’s their birthday, and sing “Happy Birthday” to them.
A good way to keep in touch with a friend.
70. Drop something in the toilet and then reach out to get it.
And disinfect your hands right after.
71. Smell another player’s bare foot.
Smells heavenly, I’m sure.
72. Eat a banana with its peel.
73. Eat a whole piece of paper.
So, is it good?
74. Post an extremely unflattering picture of yourself to the social media outlet of your choosing.
Let us see how your social media contacts will react.
75. Lick a bar of soap.
Does it taste…soapy?
👉 Suggested read: 30 Halloween Truth Questions & Dares
76. Walk down the street in your underwear.
Channel your inner Victoria’s Secret model!
77. Remove your socks with your teeth.
Gross! But no one will do this for you!
78. Write your name on the floor with your tongue.
I hope you have a short name.
79. Open your front door and how like a wolf for 30 seconds.
Expect your neighbors to curse you!
80. Let each person in the group slap you as hard as they can on your butt.
Be ready for some spanking.
Best Dares for Truth or Dare
If you don’t want to go through our various dare lists, you can just stick to this list of best dares for truth or dare. These dares cover a lot of topics, and you will not go wrong with any of these dares. Since the topics are all mixed up, you’ll always be in for a surprise when you play!
Here are some of our best dares for Truth or Dare.
81. Allow the person to your right to tickle you.
And try not to laugh.
82. Be blindfolded and let someone feed you something.
Let’s hope it’s not anything gross!
83. Hold hands with the person to your left for the rest of the game.
Sweet, don’t you think?
84. Hand your phone to the person across from you and let them post any photo they want from your gallery to your social media accounts.
Hope you’ve deleted all your embarrassing photos.
85. Change your Facebook status to “I’m coming… I’m coming… " Then, one minute later, change it to “I just came.”
Let’s see who reacts.
86. Someone has to lick peanut butter, chocolate sauce, or whipped cream off your finger, cheek, or somewhere of their choice.
Or vice versa. Both are entertaining.
87. Give your phone to another player to send a text message to their contact of choice.
This will be interesting.
88. Do your best impression of someone in the room and keep going until someone correctly guesses who it is.
Funny impressions are the best!
89. Stick your bare foot in the toilet for a minute.
Gross but funny!
90. Make yourself a diaper out of a dish towel and wear it outside your clothes.
And cry like a baby if you want.
91. Make a mask on your face using wet toilet paper.
And put it on for 5 minutes.
92. Knock on your neighbor’s door and ask if they have a spare condom.
Hope they give you one!
93. Snapchat a picture of your elbow and caption it: “My favorite part of my body.”
Because it’s sexy!
94. Mix orange juice and milk and drink it.
Is it good?
95. Lick the wall.
I hope your wall is clean.
96. Do as many squats as you can on the front lawn.
Because you need to do some cardio today.
97. Silently do the macarena with a serious face.
You can’t break into a smile.
98. Let each person in the group crack an egg on your head.
That will hurt.
99. Call a random number and try to flirt with the person who picks up.
You’ll never know. This might just be the start of something new.
100. Skype/FaceTime someone and pick your nose during the conversation.
Make it obvious!
Get ready to have a blast with an evening of Truth or Dare! You and your friends will be laughing, challenging each other, and discovering some surprising truths. If you want more party games, here you can find our collection!