WhatsApp Games for Couples
WhatsApp games are perfect for couples during the current lockdown as well as for partners in a long-distance relationship. We present you 7 different funny WhatsApp games for you and your partner to enjoy!Party & Drinking Games 👇
What are WhatsApp games for couples? 🧐
There are many reasons why your partner and you can’t be at the same place right now. Currently, most western countries are in lockdown. But maybe you’re just in a long-distance relationship because your partner works or studies in a different city. However, our list of 7 different funny WhatsApp games is made for you and your significant other to stay in touch even if you’re hundreds of miles apart!
How to play WhatsApp games for couples 🤯
What’s the best thing about WhatsApp games? You just need your smartphone to spend a lovely time with your girlfriend or boyfriend. These games can easily be played with WhatsApp, Telegram, Facebook Messenger, or whatever you prefer to use.
We have collected 7 different WhatsApp games for you and your significant other. Some of them are to get to know each other on a deeper level, some of them are to spice up your evenings, and some of them are just to kill some time in a funny way. Just take a look at the games. You’ll find something that fits in your relationship. That’s for sure!
Kiss, Marry, Kill for WhatsApp 🤗
The game “Kiss, Marry, Kill” is really simple but can be hilarious. Just name three celebrities and your partner has to decide which of the three he would kiss, which one he would marry, and which one he would kill.
One of you, for example, says: “Sofia Vergara, Justin Bieber, and Ariana Grande” And as a response the other player says: “I want to kiss Sofia Vergara, marry Ariana Grande and kill Justin Bieber”. With “Kiss, Marry, Kill” you can find out what your partner thinks about your beloved or hated celebrities.
We guarantee, there will be surprises while playing this game. And please don’t get jealous if you’re partner wants to marry Ryan Gosling or Mila Kunis. Just be honest, we all want to!
Examples for Kiss, Marry, Kill
- 1. Sofia Vergara, Ariana Grande, and Justin Bieber
- 2. Selena Gomez, Ryan Gosling, and Donald Trump
- 3. Kayne West, Ashton Kutcher, and Drake
- 4. Jennifer Anniston, Kylie Jenner, and Rihanna
- 5. Cristiano Ronaldo, Brad Pitt, and Lady Gaga
- 6. Johnny Depp, Lindsey Lohan, and Will Smith
- 7. Nick Jonas, Emma Watson, and Heidi Klum
- 8. Steven Spielberg, Tom Brady, and Barack Obama
- 9. David Hasselhoff, Marilyn Manson, and Taylor Swift
- 10. Billie Eilish, Lana Del Rey, and Demi Lovato
21 questions for WhatsApp 🥰
The game “21 questions” is perfect if you want to get to know your partner on a deeper level. The rules are really simple as well: One player asks a question and the other player answers. You can either play one-sided or two-sided.
The tricky part here is to ask the right questions. Always remember that the goal of the game is to start a conversation with your significant other to deepen your relationship.
Sometimes, for example, you can add a “why” after some questions to find out some backstories. Take a look at our questions lists. We divided them into two different categories: Firstly, we provide you questions to ask your partner to deepen your relationship. And secondly, we collected dirty questions to ask your partner, crush, or with whoever you want to spice things up.
“21 questions” to ask your partner
- 1. How old were you when you started dating?
- 2. How did you meet your best friend?
- 3. What was the last book you really got into?
- 4. What always brings a smile to your face?
- 5. Have you ever had a crush on an animated character?
- 6. Who is your secret hero?
- 7. What was your worst first date?
- 8. What was one time you really stepped out of your comfort zone?
- 9. What TV shows did you watch when you were a kid?
- 10. Which song reminds you the most of your life?
- 11. What is the biggest lesson you’ve learned?
- 12. What do you think about marriage?
- 13. Who was your first crush?
- 14. What’s on your bucket list?
- 15. What’s your morning ritual like?
You’re looking for more questions? We have collected +100 questions for your “21 questions” game:
21 Questions Game
“21 dirty questions” to ask your partner (18+)
- 1. Have you had a sexy dream lately?
- 2. What’s your favorite thing about a quickie?
- 3. What do you miss about my body?
- 4. What are your thoughts on sex with me?
- 5. What do you think of cybersex?
- 6. What’s your favorite way to be seduced?
- 7. Have you ever blindfolded or handcuffed your partner?
- 8. If we were in the same room, what would you want to do with me right now?
- 9. What does it mean to be good in bed?
- 10. What’s your favorite sex position?
- 11. What do you think of sexting?
- 12. What do you wear right now?
- 13. What’s a naughty fantasy you have about me?
- 14. What’s your secret sexual fantasy?
- 15. What’s your favorite oral sex technique?
What’s the first thing that came to your mind for WhatsApp 🧠
The game “What’s the first thing that came to your mind” is your opportunity to take a look at your partner’s thoughts. One player starts the game by writing just one word and the other player answers with the first thing that came to his mind.
If you, for example, start with “pizza”, then your partner could respond with “delicious”, and then it’s your turn again and you thought of a cake, so you write “cake”. And so it goes and on and on. As you see, this game is simple but can be lots of fun and you also get the chance to see the way your partner thinks.
Guess the movie for WhatsApp 🎬
The following game is called “Guess the movie” and works with emojis.
The basic rules are pretty simple: One describes a movie just by using emojis, and the other player has to guess the right movie. In this game, you and your partner need your creativity and your brain to come up with movies, pick the matching emojis, and guess the right movies as well.
If you can’t think of anything good by yourself, just take a quick look at our examples for the game.
Examples for “Guess the movie”
- 1. 🦕🏝🦖 Jurassic Park
- 2. 👑 🦁 The Lion King
- 3. 🚢 🥶 🌊 Titanic
- 4. 🎥👣👻 Scary Movie
- 5. 🐼 👊 Kung Fu Panda
- 6. 🚀✨🙎♀🌎 Gravity
- 7. 5️⃣0️⃣0️⃣🌞❤️ 500 Days of Summer
- 8. 👨💉👹 Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde
- 9. 🕸👨 Spiderman
- 10. 🔪👩🚿 Psycho
- 11. 👠👰🏼🕛🌙 🎃🤴Cinderella
- 12. 📪📨 🏠💦👻 The Lake House
- 13. 🐈🎶 Cats
- 14. 🐀🍝🥙🥗🍛 Ratatouille
- 15. 🧔🐻🍻 Ted
- 16. 😈👗👠 Devil Wears Prada
- 17. 👨💍➡️🌋 Lord of the Rings
- 18. 🏴☠🏝 Pirates of the Caribbean
- 19. 💩 💃 🕺Dirty Dancing
- 20. 🍽🙏❤️ Eat, Pray, Love
- 21. 🧙♀🏰⚡️ Harry Potter
- 22. 🚀🌕1️⃣3️⃣ Apollo 13
- 23. ⏰🛠🍊 A Clockwork Orange
- 24. 👸📓 Princess Diaries
- 25. 👨✂️🤲 Edward Scissorhands
- 26. 🌟⚔️ Star Wars
- 27. 👸❤️🐻 The Beauty and the Beast
- 28. 👴➡️ 👨➡️ 👦➡️ 👶 Curious Case of Benjamin Button
- 29. 👩🦰 ❤️ 🧛♂ 💔 🐺 🏫 Twilight
- 30. 🌎🦍🦍🦍 Planet of the Apes
City-Country-River for WhatsApp 🔎
The classic “City-Country-River” child-friendly family game is also suitable for WhatsApp as a couple game.
The basic rules are the same: Firstly, you have to decide on different categories. And that’s the point which makes the game couple-friendly as well: You don’t have to stick to any categories not even to “city”, “country”, or “river”.
If you don’t have any ideas for categories, just take a quick look at the list below. In the next step, you select one letter of the alphabet randomly. Now both players write down terms that start with these letter. The terms need to fit in the different categories. The first player who finishes, sends his terms and wins the round.
Categories for “City-Country-River”
- 1. Food
- 2. Swear word
- 3. Celebrity
- 4. Art
- 5. Fictional character
- 6. Brands
- 7. Movie or series
- 8. Clothing
Storyline for WhatsApp 📝
The game “Storyline” starts, when one of you writes “Once upon a time…” in your chat. The other player finishes the first sentence and maybe even starts the next one. Then the first player has to come up with the next lines.
With the game “Storyline” you and your partner can create an interesting story just in a couple of minutes! If you want to make it easier for you, you can make up a list with some basic words which should occur in the story before the game. Maybe you’re going to write a bestseller together, who knows? (If you do, please don’t forget to mention us 😉)
Basic words for your “Storyline”
- 1. Murder, knife, blood, and affaire
- 2. Game, YouTube, online, and money
- 3. Love, marriage, children, and work
- 4. Witch, wand, spell, and demon
- 5. School, teacher, ghost, and danger
- 6. Smartphone, parents, music, and famous
- 7. Rich, Reality-TV, luck, and coffee
- 8. Guitar, water, gym, and Netflix
- 9. Cards, food, restaurant, and bad luck
- 10. Zombies, war, death, and killing
Dirty dares for WhatsApp (18+) 👅
I guess that everybody knows and loves the game “Truth or dare”. Our “Dirty dares” are one possible variation of the game which works perfectly fine via WhatsApp. This game is about challenging your significant other with dirty dares in your private chat.
After you decide who starts, one player texts the first challenge. For example: “Send me a topless selfie of yourself!” Now the other player has to send him the selfie. Pretty simple.
We have collected dirty dares for you and your crush, partner, or whoever you want to play with here:
Dirty dares for WhatsApp
Basic rules for “dirty dares”
- 1. Show respect! The dirty dares in this game are just for you and your partner. Everything that happens in the game should stay in the game.
- 2. Feel comfortable! Know your own boundaries and don’t be afraid of saying “no”!
- 3. Enjoy yourself! The game is made to satisfy your needs. So try to relax and enjoy yourself while playing.
✍️ May 2, 2020