Party Games for Couples
No matter if you are on a double date, celebrating your anniversary or attending a couple party, one thing that should not ever be missed are party games. That is why we have put together a list of fun party games for couples that will boost your mood instantly.Party & Drinking Games — May 3, 2020
“Never have I ever” for couples
“Never have I ever” is a game one has to have played at least once. The great thing about the game is that you can play it in pairs as well as in a large group.
How to play “Never have I ever”?
Most of you probably know “Never have I ever” as a drinking game. However, alcohol is not a must. We’ll show you two game variations of “Never have I ever” for couples that are both great fun.
“Never have I ever” with alcohol
One of you begins by reading an “Never have I ever” statement out loud.
For example: “Never have I ever faked an orgasm.”
All players who cannot agree to the statement must take a sip. In our example, everyone who has faked an orgasm has to drink.
“Never have I ever” without alcohol
In this game variant, alcohol is replaced by “counting fingers”. Before you start playing, all players hold their hands up in the air with their fingers outstretched. Then a “Never have I ever” statement is read out loud.
For example: “Never have I ever peed in the shower.”
Players who cannot agree to the statement must lower a finger.
Every player has (hopefully) 10 fingers and thus 10 lives. Every time one cannot agree to a statement, one finger must be lowered. If a person has lowered all fingers, they are eliminated. The person who is the last to have one or more fingers up wins.
“Never have I ever” - Questions for Couples
Here you will find funny and naughty “Never have I ever” questions for couples.
Funny “Never have I ever” Questions for Couples
- Never have I ever… done anything naughty with my partner in the cinema.
- Never have I ever… given my partner’s genitals a nickname.
- Never have I ever… done my business in the presence of my partner.
- Never have I ever… done anything extremely embarrassing during sex.
- Never have I ever… faked an orgasm.
- Never have I ever… peed in the shower.
- Never have I ever… done a fart contest with my partner.
- Never have I ever… had a sex dream.
- Never have I ever… thought I was pregnant.
- Never have I ever… drooled on my partner in my sleep.
Kinky “Never have I ever” Questions for Couples
- Never have I ever… had sex in the kitchen.
- Never have I ever… given instructions to my partner during sex.
- Never have I ever… masturbated to porn.
- Never have I ever… thought of another woman / man while having sex with my partner.
- Never have I ever… had a vaginal or anal orgasm.
- Never have I ever… had sex while the TV was still on.
- Never have I ever… had more than 10 sexual partners.
- Never have I ever… made a sex film.
- Never have I ever… had cum in my hair.
- Never have I ever… had a threesome.
More “Never have I ever” questions for couples can be found here: 👉 Never have I ever for Couples
For those who like it very dirty, there is an 18+ version of “Never have I ever”. 👉 Dirty Never have I ever Questions, 18+
Also check out our online version of “Never have I ever”! 👉 Never have I ever - Online
“Truth or Dare” for Couples
The game “Truth or Dare” never gets boring. Provided you have the right questions and tasks. Don’t worry, we have got you covered with the best questions and tasks. The only thing you need to play are at least two people and optionally a bottle or something else that you can spin.
How to play “Truth or Dare”?
Sit down together in a circle or at a table and place a bottle in the middle. One of you starts by spinning the bottle. The person the bottle is pointing at must then choose between truth or dare. Of course, if you are just a couple, you do not need a bottle. In this case, you just take turns.
If the chosen person picks Truth, he/she must answer a question honestly. If he/she does not answer the question, the challenger can come up with a punishment (optional).
If the chosen person picks Dare, he/she must fulfill a task that the challenger has given him/her. If the player refuses to complete the task, the challenger may consider a punishment (optional).
The game can also be easily turned into a drinking game by taking a sip of an alcoholic drink as punishment.
List of “Truth or Dare” Questions & Tasks for Couples
These questions and tasks for couples are guaranteed to make you sweat.
Funny “Truth or Dare” Questions for Couples
- Which animal best corresponds to your partner’s eating behavior?
- If you made your money illegally, how would you make it?
- What is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you?
- On the toilet: do you fold, roll or crumple the toilet paper?
- What was your worst date?
- Is there anything that annoys you about your parents-in-law?
- Have you ever had sex while a Disney movie was playing in the background?
- Is there someone you definitely don’t want to see naked?
- What is your partner’s strange habit?
- Have you ever used the same toothbrush as your partner?
Dirty “Truth or Dare” Questions for Couples
- When was the last time you had sex?
- Is your partner loud in bed?
- Have you ever made a sex film?
- What is / are your favorite position/s?
- Have you ever subscribed to YouPorn?
- Have you ever had sex in public? If so, where?
- What was your craziest one-night stand you ever had?
- Has anyone ever accidentally seen you naked? Who was it?
- Have you ever stripped for someone else?
- Have you ever paid for sex?
Funny “Truth or Dare” Tasks for Couples
- Describe your partner in three words.
- Smell everyone present and decide who smells best.
- Pick a person from the group and dance with him/her for one minute without music.
- Play a song to your fellow players by slapping the rhythm on your stomach. You can only stop until someone has guessed the song.
- Call your parents and tell them you’re going to be a father / mother.
- Give someone from the group a foot massage.
- Send your mother the last picture you saved on your phone.
- Blindfold yourself and identify your teammates by their smell.
- Drink a tablespoon of oil.
- Have a dialogue with an object of your choice. Pretend you’re arguing with it.
Dirty “Truth or Dare” Tasks for Couples
- Take a banana or cucumber and simulate a blowjob.
- Whisper something sexy in the ear of someone from the group.
- Kiss the person to your left on the bare bottom.
- Sell me your genitals like a product from electrical retailers.
- Give a fellow player a lap dance.
- Spend the next round naked.
- Kiss the person across from you on the mouth.
- Open the pants of a person of your choice. You can only use your mouth.
- Sit on a player and simulate an orgasm.
- Pose erotically while a fellow player takes a picture of you.
If you want to play “Truth or Dare” online, you can do so here: 👉 Truth or Dare - Online
For hot times for two, you can find dirty questions and sexual tasks here: 👉 Truth or Dare for Couples
“Most likely to” for couples
“Most likely to” is a fun question game that will show how well you know your partner and friends. To play, you need several pieces of paper and something to write for each player.
How to play “Most likely to” for Couples?
Sit down in a circle so you can see each other well. Each player writes the names of all players (including their own) on individual notes. One of you starts by asking a “Most likely to” question.
For example: “Who is most likely to get married?”
All fellow players are now considering who is most likely to get married from the group. You can also choose yourself. When everyone has made their decision, the players hold up the note with the name at the same time.
There are no winners or losers in the game. This is not necessary at “Who would rather”, because what’s more exciting than finding out what your partner or friends really think of you?
List of “Most likely to” Questions for Couples
We have put together a list of funny and interesting “Most likely to” questions for you. Have fun with it! And don’t start arguing. 😇
Funny “Most likely to” Questions for Couples
- Who is most likely to… laugh at the wrong time?
- Who is most likely to… be a porn star?
- Who is most likely to… take drugs with their children?
- Who is most likely to… play the villain in a movie?
- Who is most likely to… talk to animals?
- Who is most likely to… spend all their money on something stupid?
- Who is most likely to… become a testimonial in an advertisement for hemorrhoid ointment?
- Who is most likely to… take part in a reality show?
- Who is most likely to… fart loudly in public?
- Who is most likely to… fake his death?
Interesting “Most likely to” Questions for Couples
- Who is most likely to… keep a secret?
- Who is most likely to… develop a groundbreaking invention?
- Who is most likely to… start a family?
- Who is most likely to… become president?
- Who is most likely to… win the Nobel Peace Prize?
- Who is most likely to… join a cult?
- Who is most likely to… live without a phone for a month?
- Who is most likely to… live without sex for a year?
- Who is most likely to… be the first to get pregnant in this round?
- Who is most likely to… become a billionaire?
For more questions, check out our list of over 600 “Most likely to” questions. 👉 Most Likely To Questions
21 Questions for Couples
The 21 question game is perfect for couples, but can also be played in a small group.
How to Play the 21 Questions Game?
As the title suggests, you ask each other 21 questions. The best questions are the ones that you would typically never ask yourself.
The best 21 Questions for Couples
- If you had to give my genitals a nickname, how would you call it?
- Would you like to have children?
- What experience in your life has changed you the most?
- Do you believe in God or a higher power?
- Which animal would you most like to be reborn, and why?
- Sweet or salty?
- What do you find particularly attractive about yourself?
- Is there anything you would like to change about yourself?
- What do you value most about me?
- Does money bring happiness?
- Cats or dogs?
- What was the last movie you saw?
- What do you think about the death penalty?
- Pro-Life or Pro-Choice?
- What is your favorite joke?
- What advice would you give your 16-year-old self?
- Is it okay to pee in the shower?
- Are there certain situations in a relationship where it’s okay to lie?
- Have you ever masturbated in a place other than home?
- Ass or tits?
- Are you a romantic?
For more awesome questions click here: 21 Questions
Cards against Humanity 🖤
The card game “Cards against Humanity” is a party game for horrible people”, as the manufacturer puts it. If you like dark, sometimes politically incorrect, humor, you will love this game. “Cards against Humanity” is the most fun in a small group (we recommend at least 3-4 players).
How to play Cards Against Humanity?
Initially, all players draw 10 white cards. Then a person is selected to be the judge for the first round. He then draws a black card and reads the question or empty phrase on the card out loud.
For example: During sex I like to think of _______________.
The other players must decide which of their cards suits the phrase best. When they have made their decision, they give their cards to the judge. He then evaluates which answer is the funniest and reads it out loud.
The owner of the card selected by the judge receives the black card as a price. The winner is the one with the most black cards at the end.
For more game rules and a free PDF version of Cards Against Humanity, check out this article: 👉 Cards Against Humanity
Black Stories 🔎
Fans of Mystery will love this game. In Black Stories, you have to solve the causes of several deaths in pairs or a group. We recommend the “Daily Disasters Edition” (link to the game can be found below), which is morbid and funny at the same time. This version contains the stupidest real misfortunes.
If you don’t want to buy the game, you can find a lot of websites, which post such black stories for free.
How to play Black Stories?
First, a game master is determined who already knows the solution to the puzzle. The cards are structured in such way that the puzzle is on the front and the solution on the backside of the card. Only the game master is allowed to read the solution. He only reads the puzzle to the other players.
The players need to ask the game master questions to solve the puzzle. You may only ask questions that can be answered with a simple yes or no. Can you make it to the end by guessing the solution with your fellow players?
A new game master is appointed once the players have solved the puzzle. You can keep playing on as long as you wish.