Best Would You Rather Questions
At a party with people who come from different social groups, one of the best ways to liven it up is to get them to know each other. What better way to do that than to bring them all together to play a game?Party & Drinking Games 👇
“Would You Rather” is one of the simplest games out there. It has the players giving out two options that are totally contradicting, then have everyone in the group pick “which would you rather do.”
Just in case you’re playing with someone who isn’t so familiar, here are a few instructions to help you and your friends understand how the game is played.
How to play Would You Rather
Step 1: Have your group of friends sit around in a circle.
It really doesn’t matter where they sit, for as long as everyone can hear each other, that’s fine.
There’s also no particular order in which they would arrange themselves. This is a fun and random game!
Step 2: Decide on how the game will go around.
Most people would just have the turns going around in a circle, to make it easier to track whose turn is it.
But you can also use other ways such as hierarchy. It really depends on what the whole group prefers or is comfortable with.
Step 3: Start asking your questions!
Once everyone’s ready, the game can immediately start.
Don’t forget that Would You Rather is all about asking questions, getting to know each other, and having fun!
Best Would You Rather Questions
There are a lot of people who don’t realize that they want certain things until they have to choose between them. So it’s fun to really think about the answers of the people you’re playing with. You might end up knowing something about them that they themselves don’t know about!
A lot of people can’t handle the pressure of thinking of really good questions on the spot.
So to help you in coming up with great “Would You Rather” questions, here are 25 questions that we think will get the ball rolling!
1. Would you rather be a part of the Marve universe or the DC universe?
The Marvel and DC rivalry has been around for so many years, which would you choose to be a part of? (Be careful though, you might end up putting yourselves in a Marvel vs. DC debate!)
2. Would you rather spend only one meaningful day with your family or have $1,000,000,000 to spend for one week?
To decide between family or money is a dilemma faced by many people. You’d be able to see a person’s priorities once this question.
3. Would you rather stay in a small house with all your friends or in a big house but all by yourself?
This question reveals whether the person you’re playing with is either an introvert or extrovert; it’ll probably tell you a lot about the person you’re playing with.
4. Would you rather be immortal or have 9 lives?
Ah the choice to live forever, or to be able to have 9 do-overs in life. Which would you pick?
5. Would you rather lose the ability to speak or lose the ability to hear?
Some people prefer to be heard than to listen, while others prefer to listen than to be heard. Their answer will probably tell you a lot about their personality and what kind of friend they are.
6. Would you rather always be 10 minutes late or 20 minutes early?
I’m pretty sure that everyone will have their reasons. That’ll be a fun discussion!
7. Would you rather speak softly or only be able to shout forever?
To have people stand close to you to be able to hear you or to have people stay at a distance because of your loud voice?
8. Would you rather live without television or music?
Surprisingly, there actually are some people that can’t live without either one of the options! This question can spark another conversation about one’s interests.
9. Would you rather be able to only read the books or watch the movies?
There are some people who prefer imagining things on their own with the help of books, while there are some that find joy in appreciating how their books were brought to life.
10. Would you rather have the same haircut or the same phone forever?
Both options have their pros and cons. This will be a fun discussion!
11. Would you rather be too hot or too cold?
Either option is uncomfortable. So the question is, how will you manage?
12. Would you rather be poor at a job you love or be rich at a job you hate?
The relationship between Money and Happiness will always be something that’s fun to discuss.
13. Would you rather be a deep-sea diver or an astronaut?
Both places are mysterious and full of things to discover. So which would you rather go to?
14. Would you rather be born with an elephant trunk or a giraffe neck?
Either way, both options would be hard to live with.
15. Would you rather be completely bald or have hair from head to toe?
No hair or hairy all the way… This is difficult.
16. Would you rather have the power of invisibility or the ability to fly?
Flying’s great until you get a bug in your mouth while you’re flying! So always keep your mouth closed!
17. Would you rather be incredibly brave or incredibly smart?
Sometimes bravery doesn’t always mean smart and vice versa… You’ll be lucky to have both.
18. Would you rather be able to love but cannot be loved by anyone else, or only to be loved but cannot love yourself?
Ah to love or to be loved… This is a hard question for many people because who can even choose between the two??
19. Would you rather have everyone know about all your finances or your detailed romantic life?
Which is more private to you?
20. Would you rather be able to change the past or see the future?
This is probably something everyone wishes they could do. It’ll probably make life easier, either way, you know?
21. Would You Rather live in a big beach house or a great apartment that gives you an amazing view of the skyline?
This question is great as you’d be able to see how a person chooses to relax.
22. Would You Rather have more time or more money?
Ah, one of the biggest struggles of all time. You know what they say, you can’t have it all! So which would you rather have?
23. Would You Rather be Batman or Ironman?
Both characters have the looks and the money. But one of their big differences is how their suit works. Be careful though, if you use this question, you might put yourselves in a DC vs. MARVEL debate!
24. Would You Rather end world hunger or stop a war?
Both situations really suck, so to have the opportunity to have a go at either one would be amazing. Then again, if you can’t do one, it would be awful as well, so… We hope you have a meaningful debate.
25. Would You Rather be a kid your whole life or an adult?
You could have your whole childhood and all the energy in the world again. Or you can also be an adult and have the freedom and resources to live your life.
The only difference between the two is living innocently or being exposed to the horrors of the world. Which life would you rather live?
Would You Rather is one of the easiest games that everyone can enjoy. You don’t necessarily have to push yourself to come up with the most difficult questions.
Remember, you can simply ask questions as an attempt to get to know each other better!
This game is one of those games that you can play anytime and anywhere. Be it at the living room in your house, or even when you’re out on a car ride with the family!
There are many other ways to play the Would You Rather game, check out this article for ideas on the other versions of the game.
This article includes versions such as the drinking version, the sexual version, and even questions for kids.
We hope that you were able to get an idea on Would You Rather questions you can ask. More important than that, we hope that you have fun!
Playing Would You Rather will definitely leave you with great memories with friends. Enjoy the night!
✍️ July 22, 2021