Bar Trivia Questions 🍺
The best place to play a trivia Game is at a bar or pub where there’s free-flowing booze. The buzz will give everyone the liquid confidence and lightbulb moments needed to answer the trivia questions! Check out the best bar trivia questions we prepared for you!✍️ February 2, 2022
- 😃 How to play trivia
- 😎 Play trivia online
- 🤩 Common bar trivia questions
- 🤣 Fun bar trivia questions
- 😜 Best bar trivia questions
The atmosphere, the people, the booze… There is always something totally epic about playing a trivia quiz in a bar or in a pub. It’s never the same when you play it somewhere else! Of course, in order to complete the vibe, you must carefully choose the best trivia questions that will match the feels of the environment and the hype of the players!
We have prepared some of the best, funniest and common bar trivia questions you can expect will come out on your next Bar trivia Game with the gang!
How to play trivia
Playing the original trivia Game is quite simple. You need at least three players to start the game. Then, all you need to do is prepare lots of different categories and questions related to the show, then for each category, you will have to take turns asking yourselves the questions.
If there are lots of players, assign a trivia master and you can turn it into a competitive trivia night wherein each correct answer corresponds to a point the teams will compete to see which team gets the highest score and wins.
To make things more interesting, each team can decide on a cool team name and even have their own cheer/chant every time they get a correct answer or win a round!
Play trivia online
Are you excited to play trivia games? You don’t have to wait until your next game night or party to play! You can actually play it anytime, anywhere when you feel like it.
The Original trivia game is composed of questions that will test the general knowledge of the players. Categories can range from current events, science, entertainment, and more!
👉 Follow this link to know more about the game and have some awesome and competitive fun on your next online game night: Play trivia online!
You can also download our awesome trivia Apps for your iOs and Android devices:
Join trivia Live
Common bar trivia questions
If you need the basic bar trivia questions to warm things up and start your trivia night, here are some common bar trivia questions you can try! Enjoy this list of questions with answers!
1. In Germany, Oktoberfest is celebrated with what drink?
Oktoberfest is celebrated all over the world and is promoted by famous beer brands.
2. Which country first made pizza and pasta?
No one does pizza and pasta better than the Italians do!
3. Which type of alcohol are the Russians most famous for?
The Russians are notoriously known for downing vodka… their favorite drink!
4. What do you call the beer type made of cactus?
- Pale Lager
This Mexican beer has white color and a buttermilk taste.
5. Where was backgammon first played?
History records show that it was played in Mesopotamia and Sumer more than 5000 years ago.
6. From which country did the word “alcohol” originate?
- United Arab Emirates
United Arab Emirates
It actually comes from the Arabic word “al-kohl”.
7. I get wetter and wetter the more you dry. What am I?
This a classic riddle that will really get you thinking!
8. Which sports game was played on the moon?
It was played by astronaut Alan Shepard on the moon around 50 years ago!
9. The primary colors are red, yellow and ______.
These three colors of the rainbow are considered the primary colors on the color wheel from which all other colors come.
10. Who was the first western man to travel to China?
- Jorges Alvarez
- Rafael Perestrello
- Christopher Columbus
- Marco Polo
Marco Polo was an Italian from Venice that first went to China during the Mongol Empire.
11. Which African Country has the highest population?
Most people live in Nigeria, second-most in Ethiopia, and third place is Egypt.
12. What is Lady Gaga’s real name?
- Joanne Angelina Germanotta
- Stefani Germanotta
- Charlotte Germanotta
- Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta
Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta
Yes, the pop queen was born Stefanie Joanne Angelina Germanotta.
13. What type of animal is the national animal of Canada?
- Polar Bear
The beaver is the national emblem of Canada.
14. Which famous tennis star won the Australian Open while she was pregnant with her first child?
- Lindsay Davenport
- Monica Seles
- Serena Williams
- Steffi Graf
It was in 2017. That’s one of the obvious questions!
15. The Kuna is the currency of which European country?
But they mostly accept Euros as well.
Fun Bar trivia Questions
Looking for some incredible fun at the bar today? Here are some fun but challenging questions to spice up your night:
1. What is the most consumed beverage in the world?
Tea is the most consumed beverage in the world, and here we are thinking that it was beer, right!
2. How many colors are there in the rainbow?
The seven colors of the rainbow are red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, and violet.
3. How many stars are there in the American flag?
There are fifty stars in the flag of the USA, representing the fifty states of the country.
4. How many seasons are there in the Game of Thrones series?
The epic series premiered for eight seasons!
5. Complete the famous line from one of Katy Perry’s songs: I kissed a girl and I _____!
- Loved it
- Hated it
- Liked it
- Forgot it
This lyric is from Katy Perry’s song, “I Kissed A Girl”.
6. Which body organ do people sell the most?
Our kidneys are the most saleable part of our bodies since kidney failure is more common than ever.
7. On average, which country has the tallest people?
Swedish people are known to be very tall! Lucky them.
8. Which type of meat do people consume the most in the world?
People simply love chicken… fried, in a soup, with or without sauce, whatever dish and recipe, chicken is simply finger-lickin’ good!
9. What do you call the middle of a dartboard?
Now you understand why people shout “bull’s eye!” when someone manages to hit the middle of the dartboard.
10. What is the meaning of LOL?
- Living Out Life
- Laughing Out Loud
- Love Or Lie
- Life Of Love
Laughing Out Loud
LOL is most probably one of the most famous text shortcuts in the world. Even oldies know about it already!
11. Which of the following are twins in the Harry Potter canon?
- Dean and Steve Thomas
- Padma and Parvati Patil
- Fred and Percy Weasley
- Angelina and Sarah Johnson
Padma and Parvati Patil
The Patil twins belong to Harry Potter’s world. Maybe you got confused with the Weasleys but the twins are called Fred and George!
12. Who is the woman with the most followers on Instagram?
- Billie Eilish
- Kylie Jenner
- Kim Kardashian
Right after the official Instagram account and Christian Ronaldo’s, she has the third most-followed account on Instagram.
13. Which of the following was married to a woman named Yoko Ono?
- David Beckham
- Muhammad Ali
- John Lennon
- Humphrey Bogart
Yoko Ono even got accused of breaking up the iconic band The Beatles.
Best Bar trivia Questions
You should make sure that your next trivia Game will be nothing short of epic! Use only the best pub quiz questions we have prepared for you:
1. Which American state is on the sticker of the Jack Daniels’ bottle?
Marco Polo was an Italian from Venice that first went to China during the Mongol Empire.
2. What is the name of Batman’s butler?
Any DC and Batman fan would know the correct answer in a heartbeat.
3. When you’re in Egypt, which spice should you not add to your meals while you’re already eating?
Adding salt to your dish means that you think the food doesn’t taste good enough and needs more seasoning.
4. How many more bones does a baby have than an adult?
- One hundred
Since the babies are still developing their bone structure, most of their bones are not yet connected to each other, that’s why there’s more of them and that’s why when you hold them, they are all soft and fragile.
5. What is the color of a polar bear’s fur?
When you look at polar bears from afar, they appear white but looking at their fur up close, you’ll see that it’s actually clear!
6. What are the two main ingredients of a Screwdriver?
- Tequila and orange
- Vodka and orange
- Gin and lemon
- Vodka and lemon
Vodka and orange
Screwdrivers are a mixture of vodka and orange. Easy peasy!
7. When it comes to drinks and liquors, what does IPA stand for?
- India Pale Ale
- India Pilsner Ale
- India Pale Alcohol
- India Pilsner Alcohol
India Pale Ale
It’s actually a beefed-up version of the pale ale that’s popular among the British troops stationed in India during the 19th century.
8. What is the most famous Japanese alcoholic drink?
This drink is made of fermented rice.
9. Which country has the highest beer consumption in the world?
Not that all Chinese are alcoholics, it has more to do probably with the fact that they also have the largest population in the world.
10. What is the official American alcohol?
This famous American whiskey is composed of 51% corn stored in charred oak.
11. Which South American Country is the largest by area?
Brazil is by far the largest country on the continent.
👉 Make sure that your next trip to the pub for a few rounds of shots and a few rounds of trivia games will be your best one yet. Get more amazing ideas on how to prepare for your next trivia game by following the link!