21 Questions may be the best way to get to know someone. We have collected 100+ questions divided into 4 different categories: To play with your friends in a large group, with your crush, with your partner, or even on a hot date night to spice things up.Party & Drinking Games
Getting to know someone can be tough. Your hands get sweaty, you start to stutter and nothing but brainfarts come out of your mouth. Sounds familiar? A game of “21 Questions” could be your solution.
This can be your opportunity to deepen a relationship with this question and answer game. But you need the right questions as conversation starters because nobody wants to hear “How are you?” on a first date, trust me.
At first, we will explain how to play 21 Questions and then we present you our collection of 120 questions divided on different occasions.
How to play “21 Questions” 🤓
The basic rules are pretty simple: One player asks a question and another player answers. If you’re just 2 players, you can either play one-sided or two-sided. But if you’re more than 2 players and want to make the game more interesting, take a look at the game variations below. And always remember, answering the question isn’t the goal, having an interesting conversation is!
The target version 🎯
In this version of the game “21 Questions”, you start by randomly choosing one “target”. You can play rock paper scissors, spin a bottle, or find your own way to decide randomly. Now the other players ask 21 questions and the chosen player answers them. After the first round, the player who just finished answering can nominate the next person or you choose the next “target” randomly again.
The circle version 🔵
Firstly, the players sit down in a circle. In the next step, you decide which player gets to start. You can either decide randomly or maybe someone volunteers. Now the first player asks one question. The player to his right starts to answer the question, then the next player in line and the next until everybody including the first player has answered it. After the first round, the next player in line asks the second question. And again, everybody answers it.
The dice version 🎲
The “dice” version of “21 Questions” is similar to the “target” version. Because at first, you choose a “target” player randomly. In the next step, the “target” player rolls two dice. How many questions the player needs to answer depends upon the dice rolled and its numbered faces. For example, the first player rolls “4” and “3”, so the other players ask him 7 questions. If you just have one die, remember the rolled number, throw it again and add the two numbers. And so it goes and on and on and on.
The 7 questions version 👨👧👧
In the 7 questions version of the game, you just divide the questions between the players. So, if you are 3 players, everyone answers 7 questions. If the number of people is unable to divide evenly into 21, maybe just expand your list until the dividing is possible.
You can easily add a “why” after some questions to delve into a deep conversation. Some stories behind an answer are way more interesting than the answer itself.
Basics rules for every “21 Questions” game
- 1. Don’t be judgy! Nobody should judge any answer. If you don’t have anything nice to respond, maybe just be quiet.
- 2. Show respect! Yes, personal or even embarrassing questions can be fun. But pay attention and don’t make anyone feel bad while playing. Just treat them the same way you’d like to be treated.
- 3. Be honest! Nobody likes liars.
- 4. Don’t copy questions! It’s really annoying and boring to hear the same questions over and over again. Be creative and come up with your own questions or take a good look at our list.
List of questions for the game 🥳
As we already mentioned before, we have collected 120 questions for your “21 Questions” game. We have also thought of different occasions to use them. So firstly, we provide you questions to ask people in general. Then we listed you questions to ask your crush, they fit for girls as well as for boys. The next questions are made for relationships: Questions to ask your partner. And the last list is specially made for a hot date night because we came up with “21 Questions” to spice things up.
21 Questions to ask people 🤩
The following questions are perfect for larger groups or for people you’ve just met like new classmates, new co-workers, or in a new neighborhood. By using these questions, we guarantee a fun game night with the opportunity of getting to know the other players better.
- 1. If your life was a movie, what would it be called?
- 2. What’s the last concert you went to?
- 3. What do you wish you were really good at?
- 4. If you were a dog, what kind of dog would you be?
- 5. Do you shower at night or in the morning?
- 6. If you go to a restaurant and have a terrible service, is it ever OK not to tip?
- 7. If you could be any animal, what would you be?
- 8. If you had to rename yourself, what name would you choose?
- 9. What was the last show you binge-watched?
- 10. Who is your secret hero?
- 11. If you had a time machine, would you go back in time or visit the future?
- 12. If you could only hear one song for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- 13. What’s the worst lie you’ve ever told your parents?
- 14. If any actor or actress could play you in a movie, who would it be?
- 15. What is the weirdest dream you’ve ever had?
- 16. Are you more of a morning or night person?
- 17. What is your go-to karaoke song?
- 18. If you could move anywhere in the world, where would you go?
- 19. What is the biggest lesson you’ve learned?
- 20. What was your favorite game as a child?
- 21. If you could visit one place on Earth where would you go?
- 22. Which song reminds you the most of your life?
- 23. Would you rather be rich or famous?
- 24. If you could change anything about yourself what would it be?
- 25. If you could choose one celebrity to be the father/mother of your child who would it be?
- 26. You only get 3 words to describe yourself – what are they?
- 27. What’s your favorite joke?
- 28. What’s your morning ritual like?
- 29. If you found a briefcase of money on the street, would you keep it?
- 30. Has anything ever screwed up your birthday party?
21 Questions to ask your crush 💕
You’re secretly in love with the girl next door? Or with a boy in your class? Don’t worry. The next list will be perfect for you because we listed questions to ask your crush. We collected this list of questions for you as possible conversations starters to create intimacy. Some of them are nice for the first talk, some of them fit perfectly in first date situations but some of them also work after a couple of months in a relationship.
- 1. Do you think double texting is a big deal?
- 2. When did you have your first kiss?
- 3. Do you believe in astrology? Does your sign fit you?
- 4. What’s the most spontaneous thing you’ve ever done?
- 5. What’s your biggest regret?
- 6. What’s your dream date night?
- 7. How would you describe your relationship with your family?
- 8. Are you looking for a relationship? Why do you say so?
- 9. Do you ever think about me?
- 10. What attracts you to people?
- 11. Are you a virgin?
- 12. Do you think you’re a good kisser?
- 13. What was the best part of your day?
- 14. What was the last book you really got into?
- 15. Do you fall for a person fast?
- 16. What was one time you really stepped out of your comfort zone?
- 17. How did your last relationship end?
- 18. What’s your biggest guilty pleasure?
- 19. If you were a superhero, what kind of secret identity would you have?
- 20. What makes you the angriest?
- 21. How old were you when you started dating?
- 22. Which is more important, truth or happiness?
- 23. Do you find food places online and read reviews, or do you walk around until you find something?
- 24. How would be your ideal partner?
- 25. Clubbing or candlelight dinner?
- 26. What’s the length of your longest romantic relationship?
- 27. Have you ever hit the person you have been involved with?
- 28. What is the silliest pick-up line or a phrase someone used on you to win your attention?
- 29. What was your worst first date?
- 30. What’s one habit that you find completely disgusting?
21 Questions to ask your partner 💑 👩❤️👩 👨❤️👨
Yes, the game “21 Questions” also works for couples. The following questions are made for getting to know your significant other on a deeper level. But if you’re are looking for something to spice your date night up, take a look at the next list “21 dirty Questions to ask on a date night”. Here are some personal questions for you and your boyfriend or girlfriend for playing “21 Questions” together.
- 1. Who was your first crush?
- 2. What are you most grateful for?
- 3. What’s your favorite smell?
- 4. What’s the most embarrassing thing you’ve ever done to get a crush’s attention?
- 5. What’s the strangest way you’ve become friends with someone?
- 6. Have you ever cheated on someone?
- 7. What’s the most ridiculous thing you’ve done because you were bored?
- 8. When you were a kid, what seemed like the best thing about being a grown-up?
- 9. Have you ever been cheated on?
- 10. What took you way too long to figure out?
- 11. How many people have you kissed?
- 12. What are you most afraid of?
- 13. What was the happiest moment of your life?
- 14. What’s the worst advice someone has given you?
- 15. What would your dream house be like?
- 16. What’s the most essential part of a friendship?
- 17. What’s the story behind your first kiss?
- 18. What’s the worst job you’ve ever had?
- 19. What’s the most interesting fact you know?
- 20. What would your perfect vacation look like?
- 21. Do you think of me when I am not around?
- 22. If you knew you were going to die in a year, what would you change about how you live?
- 23. What TV shows did you watch when you were a kid?
- 24. What was one time you really stepped out of your comfort zone?
- 25. What’s on your bucket list?
- 26. How did you meet your best friend?
- 27. Would you rather have a home on the beach or in the mountains?
- 28. What always brings a smile to your face?
- 29. Have you ever had a crush on an animated character?
- 30. What do you think about marriage?
“21 dirty Questions” to ask on a date night (18+) 🍑
This list is full of questions to spice up your date night. It doesn’t matter if you’re in a steady relationship with the other player or you’re just friends with benefits or even just started dating. But if you’re looking for something serious or you just want to get to know the other person better, take a look at “21 Questions to ask your crush”. Because after these questions you maybe don’t know any new life stories, but you just want to rip each other’s clothes off. Pay attention, those questions are 18+!
- 1. What’s the wildest sexual thing you’ve ever done?
- 2. What’s the most number of times you’ve done it in a row?
- 3. What are your thoughts on sex with me?
- 4. What turns you on?
- 5. Do you remember what that first orgasm felt like?
- 6. What’s your favorite thing about a quickie?
- 7. Have you ever had a sexy dream?
- 8. What do you think about toys in the bedroom?
- 9. If I caught you masturbating would you carry on, ask for help or stop and pretend you weren’t?
- 10. Have you ever blindfolded or handcuffed your partner?
- 11. What’s your favorite porn category?
- 12. Do you like BDSM?
- 13. What’s your secret sexual fantasy?
- 14. What do you wear when you sleep?
- 15. Would you describe yourself as naughty? Why do you say so?
- 16. What was your best sexual experience?
- 17. What do you think of sexting?
- 18. What’s the dirtiest thought you have ever had about a total stranger?
- 19. What’s your favorite way to be seduced?
- 20. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve thought about while touching yourself?
- 21. What do you do when you get horny in public?
- 22. What’s a naughty fantasy you have about me?
- 23. In your opinion, what does it mean to be good in bed?
- 24. What do you think of threesomes?
- 25. What’s the best thing I can do to you in bed?
- 26. What do you think an orgy would be like?
- 27. What does your ideal one-night stand look like?
- 28. What’s the dirtiest text you’ve ever sent or received?
- 29. What’s your favorite oral sex technique?
- 30. Is there anything you won’t do in bed?
Have fun with our 21 Questions game! 😜
✍️ May 2, 2020