Who Knows Me Better?
Who of your friends knows you the best? You can find this out with this list of 'Who knows me better' Questions. So gather your friends and start asking questions.✍️ October 15, 2021
- 🏆 Who Knows Me Better Game
- ✌️ 60 Who Knows Me Better Questions
- 🤔 20 This or That Questions
- 📱 BONUS: Play Friendship Quiz Online
Who Knows Me Better Game 🏆
Looking for some competition? You can make a fun game out of these “Who knows me better” questions. All you need to play are at least two people and something to write.
Take a sheet of paper and write the names of your friends on it. On the sheet of paper, you count how many correct answers they got. Then start asking these random questions. Every person has to answer every question.
After all the players have answered one question, you reveal the right answer and note the points on the paper sheet. In the end, you count the points of each person. The friend who got the most correct answers is the winner! 🥳
60 Questions To Determine Who Knows Me Better ✌️
Here are 60 great icebreaker questions to find out who knows you better. You can ask these questions to your friends, your family or even your colleagues. Let’s see who knows you the best.
1. What does a perfect weekend look like to me?
A good friend should know this question.
2. What always makes me laugh?
Is it a joke, a video, or a situation? I’m sure you can think of something.
3. What do I like more: Sweet or salty food?
Salt and sugar - both work like drugs and impact our brain. What is your friend’s addiction?
4. What are my goals for the next 10 years?
What do you think? Is it rather career-related or family-related?
5. What is one of my biggest fears?
Everybody has something that gives them anxiety. If you know your friend for a long time, you should also know what they are afraid of.
6. What is my all-time favorite food?
Is your friend a foodie?
7. What are habits or personality traits some people have that I find annoying?
This question also includes small quirks like loud chewing. For me, it’s when a person says “like” 10 times in every sentence.
8. Am I an early bird or a night owl?
Thank god I don’t have to wake up early. My productive time usually starts at 11 am. 😂
9. What am I passionate about?
This could be a topic, an activity, or anything else.
10. What was the most embarrassing moment in my life?
Nobody enjoys embarrassing moments. However, in hindsight, they are the funniest stories to tell.
11. Am I a cat person or a dog person?
If you know that your friend doesn’t like animals, you can skip this question. However, who the f*ck doesn’t like animals?!
12. What quirky habits do I have?
Most of the time, you don’t even know that you have some quirks. The people around you probably know best if you have some weird habits.
13. How many siblings do I have?
That should be an easy question.
14. When is my birthday?
A lot of people are bad at remembering birthdays. Nowadays, you can comfortably have your smartphone remind you of upcoming events.
15. What is my guilty pleasure?
Is it unhealthy eating, smoking, or some other bad habit?
👉 Here you can find 100+ Who Knows Me Best Questions!!
16. What is something I absolutely can’t stand?
There are some things nobody likes, such as lying or cheating. However, often there are things that you absolutely can’t stand, but most people have no problem with it. Can you think of something?
17. What was my biggest fear?
That’s a difficult question. You have to be really good friends to know the answer.
18. What is my favorite type of sport?
Binge-watching Netflix doesn’t count.
19. What is my favorite time of the year?
This could be a holiday, a season, or some other special day.
20. What am I really good at?
I bet your friends can think of more things you are good at than yourself.
21. What am I really bad at?
Don’t be afraid to answer this question. If you are good friends, you can handle the truth.
22. Am I jealous in a relationship?
Most people are at least a tiny bit jealous in a relationship, except for my boyfriend (I don’t know if that’s a good sign 😅).
23. Do I like being the center of attention?
Is your friend more of an introvert or an extrovert? If you know that, you should be able to guess the right answer.
24. What is/was my favorite subject in school?
And who was your favorite teacher? Tell me about your favorite childhood memory at school!
25. Do I want to get married in the future?
Have you and your friend ever talked about getting married in the future?
26. What TV-Show(s) can I watch over and over and not get tired of it?
For me, it’s The Office. I highly recommend watching it!
27. Who is my celebrity crush?
There are so many of them. 🤩
28. What is one thing that I would like to change about myself?
Would you want to change anything about your friend?
29. Would I rather live in a small town, a large city or the countryside?
Where does your friend feel most comfortable?
30. What is my favorite book?
If you don’t know your friend’s favorite book, do you know her favorite author?
31. What are my core values in life?
Only your best friends will be able to answer this question.
32. What job would I absolutely hate to have?
For me, it would be accounting or anything in finance.
📖 Suggested read: Funny Questions to Ask - Conversation Starters
33. Am I rather a planner or a spontaneous person?
After a few hours of talking with someone, you should know the answer to this question.
34. What is my favorite type of music?
Is your friend more into twerking or headbanging?
35. What is my favorite video game?
Are you and your friend gamers? Then this is the perfect question for you.
36. Have I ever done anything illegal?
I hope not. 🙈 However, in my opinion, some illegal things should be legal.
37. Do I have any allergies?
House-dust, peanuts, pollen… This, you should know.
38. What is my favorite sports team?
If your friend loves sports and talks about it all the time, this is an easy question for you.
39. Have I ever broken a bone?
When I was two years old, I fell down from a washing machine and broke my arm. What’s your story?
40. Am I rather an optimistic, realistic, or pessimistic person?
It can also be a combination of two (or three if you like; however, it’s very unlikely to be all three of them.).
41. What is my favorite animal?
Everybody has a favorite animal, right?
42. What is my favorite meal - breakfast, lunch, or dinner?
I guess this also depends on if you are a morning person or a night owl.
43. Who was my first crush?
That’s a difficult question. However, if you’re childhood friends, you should know it.
🤓 Suggested read: ❤️ 99+ Couples Trivia Questions
44. What App do I use the most?
Instagram, TikTok, Twitter…? What is your friend addicted to?
45. What’s my favorite band?
It doesn’t have to be a band. A singer/songwriter is also fine.
47. If I could time travel, would I go to the past or the future?
Can you guess it?
48. Who is my best friend?
Just say your name!
49. What are my parent’s jobs?
Do you talk a lot about your parents with your friends?
50. Am I closer to my mother or my father?
Momma’s boy/girl or a daddy’s boy/girl?
51. What did I want to be when I was a kid?
I had a lot of dream jobs growing up. Hairdresser, veterinarian, singer, actress,…
52. What is my favorite vacation place?
Take a guess!
53. How do I like to relax?
What type of person is your friend? Does he/she like to do sports to relax or watch a TV-Show?
54. Which is my favorite movie genre?
You can also pick more than just one genre.
55. What was my first job?
The older you are, the harder the question is.
56. What is my favorite thing to do on the internet?
Watching cat videos, online shopping, googling symptoms… There are so many possibilities.
57. What is the name of my pet?
You could trick your friend by asking this question even though you don’t own a pet.
58. Do I believe in an afterlife?
You might be surprised by the answer. I think every person has a different opinion and perception about what happens after we die.
59. What would I grab first if my house was on fire?
Let’s assume all humans and animals are already saved.
60. How much time do I spend on my phone a day? (on average)
You can actually lookup on your phone how many minutes or hours a day you spend with social media.
61. If someone gave me a million dollars right now, what would I spend it on?
Would it be something materialistic, or would you invest it in something else?
62. What has been the lowest point in my life?
A good friend will know.
63. What is my dream job?
Does your friend already have their dream job?
64. What can I talk about all day?
What is your friend really passionate about?
👉Here you can find a list with over 200 questions to find out how much your friends, partner, and family know about you: How Well Do You Know Me Questions!
20 This or That Questions 🤔
This or That Questions are great to get to know someone and to test your friends. Let your friends answer these questions to find out who knows you the best. Get ready for some personal questions!
1. Pop or Rock?
Shaking that booty or headbanging?
2. Winter or Summer?
Sweating in the summer or freezing in the winter - What would your friend choose?
3. Cats or babies?
What is cuter? Furry babies or human babies?
4. Sparkling water or still water?
I would choose something in between.
5. Partying or watching Netflix?
Is your friend a party animal or couch potato?
6. Anime or Disney movies?
You get an extra point if you can name your friend’s favorite anime or Disney movie.
7. TikTok or Youtube?
What do you think? Does your friend prefer 30 seconds videos or 30 minutes videos?
8. Introvert or extrovert?
Nobody is solely an introvert or extrovert. However, is your friend rather on the introverted or the extroverted side?
9. Showering or taking a bath?
Quick shower or a relaxing bath with rubber ducks?
10. Android or iOS?
That’s an easy one!
11. Netflix or Amazon Prime?
Which streaming platform has better original content?
12. Spa hotel or camping?
Chilling in the jacuzzi or sitting at the bonfire?
13. Music or podcasts?
Does your friend listen more often to music or podcasts?
14. Coffee or tea?
Drinking tea always makes me feel so distinguished.
15. Harry Potter or Star Wars?
What movie universe is cooler?
16. Day or Night?
Early bird or night owl?
17. Calls or texts?
If your friend is younger than 30 years old, the chances are high that they hate calls.
18. Working alone or working in a team?
What is more fun? And what is your friend better at?
19. TV shows or movies?
Binge-watching TV shows or movies? Can you even binge-watch movies? 🤔
20. Big party or small gathering?
Both options have their charm, don’t they?
👉 In need of even more questions? Here you can find 100+ Who Knows Me Better Questions!
BONUS: Friendship Quiz 📱
If you enjoyed these questions, you are going to love our best friend quiz. The great thing about this quiz is that you can personalize the questions. If you don’t like the given questions, write your own ones.
You can give it a personal touch by using cute emojis and picking out colors for each question. After you’ve finished creating your friendship quiz, you can save it and share it with your friends on Facebook, WhatsApp, or Twitter. You can also copy the link and send it via email or any other text messenger.
Check out the Friendship Quiz now: